Europe’s stand against Putin is crumbling

>Britain risks isolation as the Skripal case is quickly forgotten and pro-Kremlin cronies gain influence

thetimes.co.uk/article/europes-stand-against-putin-is-crumbling-x8nj6fx5h

Why is the EU so cucked? Only the UK and USA have the balls to stand against the russian menace...

Attached: dfsfds.jpg (880x786, 141K)

>ukraine
>real country
Pick one

>serbshit

Serbia coming in hot

>the Skripal case is quickly forgotten
oh boy I had forgotten that very obvious and incredibly shit false flag, no wonder they are now pretending it didn't happen

You win this round, Rambo

You slaves are so funny. Sorry I mean slavs.
that isn't even relevant to the thread lmao

>Skripal
Who? You mean that guy who was false-flagged a while ago in a desperate attempt by the bongs to provoke a war with Russia?

I'm so shocked that idiotic and obvious scheme didn't work.

Fuck off Julio
Serbia STRONK

Europe is rightful Russian clay.

Kremlin bots have already flocked to the thread. Every time...

>Skripal case is quickly forgotten

They mean the case for which there exists no prove and no one in the west is even interested in looking for it because they know its bullshit theater for stupid useful people?
Lol it really reminds me of the muh russia conspiracy my god.

RUSSIAN SCUM!!

>implies russia is a menace to the west
>cites uk and USA, two of the most criminal, murderous, zionist, islam spreading entities on earth as an hero.
>cut yourself

Attached: 1525167779982s.jpg (125x102, 2K)

Sorry to have played with your countries future as a posturing game but that russian gas is pretty sweet and braindraining you is almost as good taking you in the EU and having to actually be responsible.
You guys always get shat on, I wish you manage to free yourself from the bottom up in some way and if it has to be armed-farming communes again that shoot at taxcollectors and invaders alike as in those cossak times.

>implies russia is a menace to the west

This is always weird considering its the US that build up all around russias border. Not even the crymeariver excuse isnt covering this anymore not even close

bump

Being in Neo Soviet union can't be worse than living in Merkel's cultural marxist dystopia. This is literally the worst case at the moment.

Schröder is best Kanzler. Merkel fucked everything up when she came to power.
>Russia has reverse brain-drain and takes all the best politicians from the west

COMMUNIST
LONG-TERM
STRATEGY

Settle down Ivan

>"Russia should shut up and go away"

>he thinks pol will side with some non country against this

Fuck off Jew/Russian/Tatar mongrel
Cuckraine is a commie invention

Attached: 1524632611848.jpg (2592x3872, 2.81M)

Or you could accept the fact that nobody here likes the EU's jackassery or your pathetic excuse for shilling.