Why do we care about brexit?

Thing is, Bongs are actual cancer.
After watching how they choose to do things - independent of the EU - I've come to the conclusion that whether or not the leave the EU is irrelevant, it may even make things worse.
What if the EU is the only thing stopping them from going full 1984, seizing everyone's computer and locking up anyone with unloicensed thoughts?
>inb4 muh silent majority
There is no fucking silent majority. The majority of these cunts love what's happening to their clusterfuck of a country. They love loicenses, authoritarianism, feminism and leftism. They love it. Honestly, it feels like the EU is actually holding them back from reaching their true 1984 dystopia.

Attached: britishpeople.jpg (940x596, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x8YGMBXrDZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying brexit did anything to affect the ruling class

When did I imply that?
My question was why anyone is supposed to care about brexit.

The Brits are actually on the right track, it's just confusing in our modern mess of a world. You're going to see some very positive results from this country, and indeed Europe, within the next 30 or 40 years.
As fellow white people, we should be more supportive of them.

I'm hoping the country fucking collapses.

Job layoffs and companies going bankrupt out the wazoo, people unable to feed themselves.

It'll be awesome to watch.

Why are you still there, just out of curiosity? Why not go to Asia or something.
(Please don't come here, because I know you'll vote left even though you say you won't.)

No employment history or money (let's not get into either one of those)...

Can't live in the decent parts of Asia without a BSc either.

Can't imagine why I'd want to move to Australia, either.

By acting as if the people are being represented by their government, when after it passed, the party that "supported" it immediately backpedaled straight to the Neolithic era

>Can't imagine why I'd want to move to Australia, either.
Because even though it has its problems, it's not a nightmare orwellian dystopia that's looking to lock up all white men for thought crimes?

>when after it passed
It BARELY passed. And I suspect most of those who voted for it did so for reasons other than the ones on this website.

>it's not a nightmare orwellian dystopia that's looking to lock up all white men for thought crimes?

Yeah, it is.

Proof?

Brexit is good because one: It stops further Barcelona declaration immigration and two: It will fuck our economy and government control could collapse as a result. To piss off the populace enough to overthrow big brother their bread and games needs to be taken. That said you do have a point about the government only getting more totalitarian after brexit, but as more of the white population ends up in jail for jokes, they'll become more and more pissed off.

It's a country that prohibits women from having small breats...

The majority of people are AIDS. People that frequent this place are a minority. That's pretty much the problem everywhere.

>Success continues to breed jealousy

What a shame, you would think an island of criminals would know better after hundreds of years in the blazing sun surrounded by vicious wildlife.

Attached: 1513960700941.png (600x337, 283K)

>What a shame, you would think an island of criminals would know better after hundreds of years in the blazing sun surrounded by vicious wildlife.
Do you think I'm from Australia?

>you would think an island of criminals would know better after hundreds of years in the blazing sun surrounded by vicious wildlife.

We don't have blazing sun or surrounded by vicious wildlife...

Unless Liverpudleans count.

Pretty sure he was talking to the kiwi who he thought was from Australia.

Brexit just gives you a chance to be independent, but that doesn't means English politicians will choose so, they want to ride the same economy as now as it seems and that means a lot more niggers and arabs.

Attached: 32327896_10156358579466873_1605348459009802240_n.jpg (448x408, 14K)

yeah taking control of our borders makes things even worse
get a grip you retard nigger

>lock up all white men for thought crimes

3 meals, a bed and a chance to study your favourite subjects.

You can win all that for free for five years if you just write nigger-jew-paki-muslim-cunts on twitter and use your real name.

Conservatives should be disposed of firstly, since they do not wish to change, then borders can be secured and everything else.

corbyniggers just as bad
theres a very real chance a third party could win the upcoming election

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x8YGMBXrDZg

>hi i am a foreigner let me tell you about your own country that i naturally know far better than you
Every foreigner on brexit ever

You have 1 year to create a nationalistic political party. Surely you not going to wait for Conservatives to change, they won't ever change, they work for banks.

Nice b8, chong.
The 1984 polices, are the result of the elite recognising they are losing control. The latest beauty is they are thinking of arming the rural police, because terrorism. The only rural population is white. So what are they really afraid of.

everything is fall-out from their finance-capitalism dependence.

Many Brits just want the country to collapse as it's now so far past saving, it might just be easier to start from ruins than change what we have, Britain is fucked regardless of Brexit or not;

Very high living cost mixed with terrible low wages thanks to Blair opening the floodgates to the shitskins.

Constant brow beating & propaganda over every single little fucking thing, sucking the joy out of the enjoyable by banning it, regulating it or taxing it.

Smallest new build houses in Europe, whilst being the most expensive.

Near the lowest graduate salaries in europe.

Population density for England is higher than India (~420 pop/km2)

The two party democracy leads to exactly the same fucking policies, just with a different colour tie, and varying levels of economic competence.

Stick a fork in it, we're done!

He's asking why we care at all about your internal politics.

I completely agree with him. We shouldn't give a shit about what your country does.

We should just assume that it's another Northern European cuck-hole with anti-white laws. To date, assuming that wouldn't be too far off.

Someone just got refused a visa and is butthurt.

You're gonna need a license for that fork, son.