Nazis were bad guys

Nazis were bad guys.

Why does Jow Forums like bad guys?

Attached: 1504094292305.png (940x584, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2165342/Prussian-Blue-twins-Lynx-Lamb-Marijuana-changed-Nazis-peace-loving-hippies.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sage

The wrong side won WW2
sage

They looked kinda cool and people I dont like dont like them

Nazis weren't bad guys.

Jow Forums likes big guys

Because we are the baddies of the modern age, nobody likes us but they need us.

Attached: typical_edgy_polster.png (700x566, 60K)

cuz they are the ones who fought the present bad guys, enemy of my enemy

Attached: 1494249170095.jpg (1000x823, 379K)

Tribe of DENmark, fucking snakes

Heil Hitler

Bad boys get all that primo PUSSY you dumb ass FAGGOT. Hahahaha, think about me fucking that cute blonde Danish exchange student while you play with your little nudeln, you limp-dicked schweine. Can't wait to hear your little bitch shrieks as me and the boys march on the Reichstag, you can join the oy veyers in the HOMO section, hahahaha.

Peace out, faggot, we're coming for you! Hahaha!

how can you hate such a guy?

Attached: galland.jpg (554x800, 78K)

Waiting for this thread to get prunes.

>Nazis were bad guys
Says who? ooh right the jews, they would never lie to us right?

Yes, we are all hypocrite, and this is not a joke. The problem with everyone on Jow Forums is that they can not reconcile beliefs about themselves with reality and this is not me projecting. If you look at the entire Nazi leadership not one fits the pill of the ideal man they promoted. The problem of Juden Peterson is that he is a snake oils salesman that tell naive lads that yes they can be what they imagine when in reality there are going to put a life time of work in never getting close unless they dream small but for these people the principle of ignorance is bliss applies. There will only be peace when all these young men finally accept themselves for who they are bad or good ugly or beautiful rich and poor for what they are exactly. We must stop this constant striving for ourselves alone and work for the great public good only and let our personal lives be open and peaceful.

Jews were the bad guys not nazis.
And hey still are.

This. Hugo Boss did nothing wrong.

because they wanted what I want
labeling the m"bad guys" is dismissive

Attached: 1502948600259.png (480x480, 225K)

They were not bad guys. Whatever anyone tells you. They just fought for self-preservation and their own prosperity and self-determination. Genocide is always justified. The weak should fear the strong. Throughout history there were countless genocides. People conquering each other and killing the men and taking the women. It's just how the world is. I personally like them because i like order. I like discipline and i like clean streets and countries. So do most of non-degenerate polacks. This also means that i want everyone to look similiar and have similiar beliefs so that we can improve our country and preserve nature. Not always fight because some nig-nogs dont want to work and just take gibs.

Attached: holocauster.jpg (1280x720, 675K)

We love bad guys! That's why we're all converting to Judaism now.
>he doesn't have a mezuzah
>he isn't bar mitzvah

Sage. Lurk moar

Bad guys - in the media.
Maybe I'm saying I don't care about that.
Maybe I'm not a Nazi. Perhaps it's ironic..?
We oppose. Not conform, what we oppose is evil dressed as virtue.
Why shouldn't we use anything we like since we're such underdogs.
Also it'll be shilled onto us anyway so I'll take it first and brush it down, make it look good.
My family motto is - I can't put it - a short line about truth and honour. Honouring what I know my family honoured because it's scratched into the wall in my bedroom at my fathers house from 1742 is more important than buying lies from people living off political correctness subsidies in the BBC.
Pic related: I've lost some of my best pics of /ourgirls. I'm going to try to find them later today.

Attached: IMG_4317.jpg (602x663, 122K)

They dress well.

Attached: main-qimg-f0e6097b5f0798c7a9859ca3b47482b1-c.jpg (500x618, 44K)

Nigger

Kek, I've got bad news for you user...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2165342/Prussian-Blue-twins-Lynx-Lamb-Marijuana-changed-Nazis-peace-loving-hippies.html

the nazis were the good guys.

if you have to ask this question you need to
LURK
MOAR
to find the answer

op is a faggot
sage

Attached: 15207008570627.jpg (500x259, 28K)

Look at dat smooth motherfucker...

Losers tend to sympathize with losers. Nazis and most of /pol are losers who think they can tell other people how to live their lives. Infact they are all just basement dwellers who cant get their shit together and have a gf or hobby instead they 'reeeeee jewbs reeeee niggers, reeeeee liberals' 24/7

Attached: загружено (1).png (593x635, 337K)

Its not natsoc to blame somone instead do it yourself. so they fail even to be a nazi