Some while ago I was lurking deep web and found a 12h long video, split in two 6h parts...

Some while ago I was lurking deep web and found a 12h long video, split in two 6h parts, explaining in extreme detail how to build a mini-nuclear reactor in your back yard.. I somehow lost the onion link over time, anyone knows what I'm talking about or has links?

asking for a friend

Attached: 1379891832690.gif (354x372, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/7P9Ia8k/the-book-of-kek.docx
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14403432
youtube.com/watch?v=uNWYTi86wMQ
youtu.be/jALaulfWJfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh ya i know what you're talking about. Brb ill find the link

>use radioactivity to heat water
>run water through gears
>connect geara to washing machine electric motor
Cool.

Totally need 6 hours to have this explained to me.

but user, it's not as simple as you say... how do you even deal with the issue when the original machine had a base plate of prefabulated amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two main spurving bearings were in a direct line with the panametric fan. The latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzlevanes, so fitted to the ambifacient lunar waneshaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented. The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-deltoid type placed in panendermic semi-boloid slots in the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a nonreversible tremmie pipe to the differential girdlespring on the "up" end of the grammeters.

>While shielding yourself from radiation
>While making it serviceable
>Without making a mini meltdown simulator
Got any borax?

Benjamin Fischbein

I want a home built thorium reactor.
When someone releases an opensource diagram of a small thorium reactor that can be built at home tell me.

(((Benny Fishbein)))

Anoyone got the onion link to Daisys destruction?

Is this real science? That's sounds more complicated than building your own vaper

you can literally find out how to do that from your physics textbook from elementary school, and the documentary nuclear boyscout

Its bullshit, you moron

Should've let him be without the knowledge of that fact.

lol no

K

holy shit I would give a medal to the man that could bullshit as lucratively as this
you make us aussies proud user

Attached: 1526121480347.jpg (332x351, 19K)

/thread

I think somewhere on early 50s there were miniature nuclear reactor toys for kids.

Of course that was before people were so worried about cancer

Attached: gilbert-atomic-energy-lab.jpg (468x457, 39K)

g a y

Attached: a15c153f70173979205027e3ee4e12ac.jpg (900x771, 165K)

I found you a schematic.

Attached: some assembly required.jpg (600x462, 57K)

>mini meltdown simulator

Kek

are there kits for this online? can I print one from thingiverse or something?

Based

Attached: 58.jpg (612x687, 36K)

Attached: 1526556873374.webm (640x350, 2.91M)

>171925637
That's a fine pressure cooker.
Perfect for a backpack.

You need a 4D printer with a high rotational velocidensity to make it.

kek

I'm not an aussie, but close enough

Attached: 98755467890.png (560x500, 477K)

Peel back that flag Kim, show your beautiful self off... it's ok honey.

You were in that other thread and posted the same pic. The one about the death stranding trailer?

who do I talk to for a new 4th dimensional w-axis conversion kit? you got a guy?

Attached: 1526418852009.gif (238x178, 1.63M)

Nuclear if true.

so that's how hardstep/jumpsryle started

Yep, nice to make youre aquaintence

docdroid.net/7P9Ia8k/the-book-of-kek.docx

That one looks to be sterno-powered.

That looks so very cool

A+

Attached: 1387666769636.jpg (816x816, 250K)

Don't have a clue, never heard of it.
And anyway, my backyard is already occupied by a time machine. Now that's a neat gizmo.

I feel nostalgic for a time I wasn't even born in. It hurts bros.

nuclear reactors are surprisingly simple
fusion reactors even moreso

Attached: article-2573998-1C0E81D900000578-548_634x408[1].jpg (634x408, 50K)

How do I get Westinghouse to donate a bomb factory to me?

I accidentally did nuclear fusion when I was making dinner

Attached: 1526419016022.gif (255x192, 274K)

A E S T H E T H I C

In case I don't have time to reply when I'm done reading this work you've sent me, thanks. Looks interesting.

just do it yourself, you buy anything you need to make fuel grade uranium from chemical suppliers

NERD

Attached: elon.png (157x215, 65K)

I want the equipment. From Westinghouse. Not PVC pipes and a pressure cooker from Ace.

/sci/ has now taken over Jow Forums

Attached: 1375719403809.png (1239x1324, 171K)

Jow Forums has always been the real /sci/. I pity you for missing out on space elevator threads on Jow Forums while /sci/ argues about what happens when a sun of ice and a sun of lava collide.

On page 11, I never expected to read something on reality that sounds so believable. Thoroughly enjoying the read, many thanks!

>Deepweb
>2018
Either scams or honeypot pedo sites run by Law Enforcement.
If you want to troll a clearnet forum go knock yourself out with it. Otherwise if you don't set up your own darknet mail provider it's fucking useless for anything else.
Been using TOR for years by now. It's not safe on Windows. You have to use TAILS or a custom OS you made yourself.
Not a pedo or a dealer inb4 accusations. Fuck you very much.

What's wrong with being a dealer?

>he thinks people on Jow Forums would actually be smart enough to know, yet stupid enough to tell you they know
AAAHHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHHAAAA

Attached: 1486473271559.jpg (367x358, 31K)

what's wrong with being a pedo? if it bleeds, it's ready to breed

>what's wrong with being a pedo?
I dunno. Not my area of expertise.

Attached: 10a5121dc68d4cf9996492be4a384666.jpg (1536x1152, 314K)

It requires so much fucking science that you can't. Your problems would include -
1) Sourcing raw material
2) Handling and transport of raw material
3) Safety from radioactivity
4) Cooling systems
5) Disposal of waste

If it was so easy then the fucking jihadis in the middle east would have been doing it first.

It's an old skit. You can find it on jewtube.

Those kind words brought tears in my eyes. It took me 7 years to put that all together. Thank you very much for that

That was a long 29 page read, but worth it. Thanks, man.

>Book of Kek

How seriously should I take this shit? Who the fuck spent quite a considerable amount of time putting it together -it's quite an imagination they've got!

Also there was a swedish guy who went to prison for building a nuclear reactor in his kitchen.
>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14403432

Also something re confirmed what I'd realized only weeks ago, evil is it's own punishment.
Read the whole thing, if you can comprehend it you'll be all the better for it.

Why don't you just build a Stargate it'll be easier.

Attached: file.png (500x637, 625K)

Swedish man bought Nuclear Reactor in kitchen said he was going to split the atom!
starts at 20secs.
>youtube.com/watch?v=uNWYTi86wMQ

I meant built not bought. So I've just worked out how we can glass Israel.

I remember the boy scout who tried same on US soil with smoke detector components. Can't blame him for wanting at home power generation, but those things need hella preventative maintenance.

OP glows in the dark.

Bullshit! This guy built a nuclear reactor in his shed for a boy scout badge, and he looks okay.

Attached: davidhahn.jpg (636x382, 48K)

Meant for

Ayy, that's the guy!

he looks like a ghoul from Fallout

Hey there smoothskin.

Attached: 1491704088687.jpg (422x355, 66K)

Just pile a huge pile of radioactive shit in one spot and it starts decaying and getting more radioactive.

ttps://harpers.org/archive/1998/11/the-radioactive-boy-scout/

Anyone know if thorium reactors are bullshit? Asking for Dennis Rodman's friend ...and a Persian dude.

why is this so disguting/terryfing/creepy all at the same time

i dont even know how to feel

Attached: 1525489630754.gif (399x369, 39K)

they are real and as efficient as scientists claim them to be.. the only problem with thorium vs nuclear is that thorium can't produce weapons, while nuclear can.

hope that answers your question

Attached: 091501512523.jpg (200x252, 10K)

you fucking retard you should kill yourself the flux capacitor connects to the beaker device

Odd story from my childhood, I was about 7 years old and decided to start putting stuff in a pickle jar that I shouldn't have, like any chemical cleaner I could get my hands on from our basement, and even weird shit like an old pair of underwear and some eggs
My parents ended up finding it, and just for lolz my dad decided to throw in into our firepit (we used to toss empty aerosol cans and shit in to watch it explode) and as an ex militant my dad laughed his ass off about it and asked me what the fuck I put in there because it caused a huge explosion and it's own mini mushroom cloud and he said whatever I did created essentially a deadly mini bomb
Just follow your dreams son

hey senpai whats that bottom left picture of? I can't find the label.

Any top secret technology leaked to the darknet?

youtu.be/jALaulfWJfA

Human eye.

Oh ok, that makes sense.
Thanks!

crab nebula

Attached: 1502009652997.png (837x570, 500K)

Was this the cold fusion reactor? You need a certain percentage (%) of live chickens

cold fusion exists only in the imaginations of people... the original reports of the cold fusion success were never replicated, thus the scientists were fooled by the Clever Hans Effect.

Did the deep web page also say how to obtain nuclear material? How many bitcoins does it cost for enough plutonium to run a "back yard" reactor anyways?

Attached: laughing riker.gif (315x236, 1000K)

yes, it did... and surprisingly for a suit case nuclear device the necessary nuclear material can easily be obtained, in multiple ways.

Well you can actually MAKE plutonium.
The "radioactive boyscout" made some(a microscopic amount) in his backyard reactor.

Why haven't any terrorists or crazy people used nuclear material that "can easily be obtained" in an attack?

No you are forgetting the seminal, epochal Louis Kervran study which proved that the calcium in eggs is created via cold fusion

The goverment provides terrorists with real weapons duh

I fart out a precise quantity (allowing for quantum fluctuations in the etheric isometric subthermal anal vectors) at 9 am daily