Hi I'm here for the job interview

Hi I'm here for the job interview.

Attached: 54435634748584.jpg (750x1128, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_oK94y8d2cs
youtube.com/watch?v=1YfwEKoDXTc
youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youre hired

Well, have a seat, good sir

Sorry, I don't hire glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers.

This kid looks like he has some character. Let's get him started. Janice, call HR.

Looks like a nice young man, have a seat sir!

actually this
/thread
they almost got me

Attached: 2017-11-24 01.41.26.jpg (2048x2048, 505K)

I bet if you look like this you get subtle "fuck yeah" nods everywhere you go from white people who are sick of nigger bullshit but can rarely admit it for social and professional reasons.

Hired

Why this nsm guys are so cringy? How these clowns are even considered humans? Why they think they are white? damn, these hitler lovers are embarrassing

Attached: загружено.jpg (900x599, 161K)

Slavs are not white

Attached: 43254236.jpg (1024x635, 121K)

Their body composition represents america well.

Attached: 1480736106517.jpg (666x527, 37K)

This is what mental illness looks like

go larp innawoods faggot

Sincere question why do these 14/88 types look like complete degenerates?

No one give a fuck who you consider white, you american dipshit mutt, learn some history

They call them white and they white supremacists, and they infact halfbreed el goblinos themself like their beloved adolf.

Attached: 1493631256556.jpg (1024x852, 149K)

That's what tattoos and poorfag clothes do to a person.
Even Hitler wouldn't have hired these people.

Look at the state of those fucking boots.

Is the job for a nazi circus?

sucks to be american natsoc then

youtube.com/watch?v=_oK94y8d2cs

This. Hire him for a menial job, but hire him nonetheless.

where do these people actually exist? what are they actually like? what do they do for a living? do normal whites hassle them or leave them alone?

t. never left long island

'You know how to tie a knot?'
'yep'
'You're hired'

If you interested for real, this guy name is litteraly hitler and this is documentary about his life and family if you interested

youtube.com/watch?v=1YfwEKoDXTc

Attached: загружено.jpg (683x1024, 169K)

wignats... JUST lmao

Well yeah. A lot of them are Cringey, Glow-in-the-darks, or not actually good for the movement. Not to mention how fucked you are on jobs if you are voicing your natsoc beliefs. I know nothing will change if people don't voice it, but many of us can't be in a position to voice them either.
>t. IT "Professional"
My half-brother was or still is Natsoc... but he's bipolar schizophrenic. I rarely see him; he has the tats. Diagnosed well before he got the tattoos and had the nat-soc beliefs. He's also dumb as fuck, but would be perfect for a modern SA. Just not leadership material.
I've never seen any in my state. They exist, but I don't seek them out later. Too spooky for me.

Attached: Wisconsin.jpg (922x882, 152K)

Welcome aboard.

Attached: santiagostopshake_slide-2a727e1e9039f171762cff1317a3a43db4f08c56-s1100-c15.jpg (908x605, 26K)

All of your references check out so when can you start?

Attached: o.jpg (1000x415, 60K)

>he's bipolar schizophrenic. I rarely see him; he has the tats. Diagnosed well before he got the tattoos and had the nat-soc beliefs. He's also dumb as fuck

sorry for your brother but if thats considered best of the best in nsm.... well, 'merica pretty much fucked

Attached: загружено.png (524x627, 69K)

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

>tattoos and piercings
fuck off, i don't want my pigs getting aids from you

One on the left is actually good tho

even he looks retarded a bit

Attached: загружено.jpg (540x405, 34K)

nice boots you inbred faggot.

imagine the smell that comes out of them in the end of working day, zyklon for sure

It's america, he is in the genetic top .01%

> I know nothing will change if people don't voice it, but many of us can't be in a position to voice them either.
>My half-brother was or still is Natsoc... but he's bipolar schizophrenic.
>Not having an education in psychology

Theres something just awful about a grown adult looking so self satisfied with a new T-shirt they believe is super edgy.
It's like seeing a six year old proudly posing in his Iron Man T shirt on the first day of school.

Also, Im sure this guy works in like, a lumber yard, or sweeping up garbage in a parking lot somewhere.

Attached: la-la-land-ryan-gosling-emma-stone-1.jpg (1000x664, 109K)

wtf, are you jerking off right now?

ahahah nope, just kidding

Did I say I diagnosed him?

Attached: 1492365249819.png (447x352, 234K)

look at these wastes of human flesh posing like prized pigs waiting for a blue ribbon.
couldnt cut it in the military?
the Cops dont want you?
Local gangs think your a racist bitch?
hang out with us, were like a gang but we tuck in our shirts and never have fun.

Attached: ou34.jpg (477x316, 25K)

No, but it should be pretty clear to anyone who's done the reading that harboring paranoid 'maladaptive' beliefs, and cycling through ups and downs of bipolar while getting lots of tattoos, joining gangs and being described by your own brother a 'dumb as fuck'
....is a pretty vivid description of all white power groups in general. It's a mental illness.

What are your qualifications for this position?

When can you start ?

GOYIM REVOLUTION

Attached: E450DB0A-C825-4DBC-88C2-8CA38760970F.jpg (1024x663, 122K)

CIA niggers

i'm here for that CEO position with stock options and a million dollar bonus

Attached: 1504370547476.jpg (207x250, 10K)

VERY subtle, like, really hard to notice.
Also, people often avoid T-shirt discussions over 'professional reasons'
Also, your average Americans biggest problem day to day? not healthcare, or insurance, or water, its for sure "nigger bullshit"
thats what voters are really interested in.

Attached: cm.jpg (500x342, 129K)

Attached: 3501A9C2-AE2C-4290-B8EE-66BC8AC3867E.jpg (455x715, 126K)

you dont apply for that, you get promoted.
A 'kekistani' wouldnt understand.

Would you like to know how I can tell that you are either A) a white kid who lives in a nearly all white, middle to upper class suburban area, or B) a nigger?

Attached: 1404104331053.gif (600x338, 1.95M)

>A) a white kid who lives in a nearly all white, middle to upper class suburban area, or B) a nigger?
>Jow Forums

Fine, fine. We just need to do a background check and a drug screening and then we can ---- hey, where are you going? Don't you want the job?

Hicks are just as bad as urbanites.

Calls him self "working class"
Is unemployable

Attached: 0325b659974042ad87d5ceeed1ce2690b00959b7.jpg (800x533, 70K)

these are basically niggers

typical niggers, white or black

Fuck me Burger neo-nazis are one retarded joke.

Attached: kek.jpg (248x189, 14K)

He has that inbred-forehead look to him.

>this passes as white in america

even our indian soldiers were literally more whiter than those mutts are

Attached: azad hind.jpg (356x500, 30K)

You are hired

I don’t think we should punch the 1.0 though. They are the canaries in the coal mine in a way. If I was trailer trash, I’d want the option of being part of a WN 1.0 group.

>it says here your achievements include getting banned from 27 twitter accounts and 3 charges for meth posession. can you explain a bit further?

Wow. That's impressive. Is that the Jewish-funded Azov group?

>tattoos
get out of here degenerated

Uhhh excuse me but all those problems were cause by the nigger bullshit that came out of the Obama administration... So yeah, voters are interested in putting a stop to that.

What size jumpsuit you wear?

why are they all fat and beardy eww

these are american larpers
did you think they actually trained for anything? no. infact ask any one of them to speak a word of the language the party they represent was founded in. they will probably just sperg out and heil a failed dictator and a coward that took his own life when he was faced with defeat

I automatically employ WN's. Not even kidding.

Came here to post this.
Well done, fpbp, 1000 years

Attached: 1501899270276.gif (794x170, 74K)

Lawn island*

Lumber pays well you Nigger.

>barely taller than his "woman"
lmfao! i'd punch this cracker right through his fucking onions filled head.
look at this little white bitch with his "intimidating tattoos" hahah, fucking JOKE!

Holy fuck that guy who came in full uniform. God bless that man.

fuck yea I'd make him a manager from a day one. atleast he has 9 white kids from 3 white women . pure chad. I know he would drive sales up and probably knock up the receptionist brunette