Seriously why people still believe in God ?

Seriously why people still believe in God ?

Attached: 220px-Sabaoth_icon_(Russia,_19_c.)_2.jpg (220x280, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=taosu5qVfp4
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HE LIVES

Attached: 1521447904232.webm (720x404, 1.99M)

Attached: Con vs sin religion -eng.jpg (2580x2336, 1.32M)

Because he exists.

Attached: CYQy_wFWQAAKKNn.jpg (1200x921, 220K)

because they're pussies that can't face reality

Because not all people are man-children narcissists.

Attached: 1468163316432.jpg (405x720, 14K)

Why would you not believe in Zeus?

Because it says so in this 2,000-year-old book, written by shitskin sheepherders.

Attached: Feels catholic.jpg (382x360, 28K)

>the world was created just for us
>y-you're narcissist if you don't agree!!
It's amazing that people can be this stupid

Because some people think outside their piss ant hedonistic lives

If by us you mean humans, that is.
How about get to know something before you judge it?

i believe we're all sharing the same consciousness but i refuse to call it a deity or abrahamic/khazar god

It's hilarious because Christians are legitimately the only reason why Israel can exist as a Jewish state. How the fuck people think you get a Jewish nation out of Isra-EL-ites is beyond me. Those mother fuckers worshiped Ba'al just like the Greeks did.

Babylonians, Assyrians, Canaanites, all had languages and religions most similar to indo-Europeans and yet they're """semites"""? Pure revisionism.

they need skydaddy stories

>If by us you mean humans, that is.
Who the fuck else would I be talking about? LOL. Do you think I'm talking about "us" as a rattlesnake or something?

Isis, Ra, El -ites

Narcissists ? I don't believe in god I'm narcissist ?

Because atheists are so obnoxious they make me want to believe in an invisible sky wizard just to piss them off.

Baal is reminded in the Torah, and while some did, they were proven the Baal is a false idol and were killed for their sins in Eliyahoo's orders.

Show me what you got

Fear of the unknown.

Within 50 years everyone will believe in God

Do you think religion will be present for ever ?

If you think of humans as equals to animals, you are a living proof why a man needs religion.

An atheist is a narcissist as much as a nigger is stupid. Not all are, but most. Which is more than enough.

Well if Greek god's where real that would be actually pretty awesome

Isra (serve) El (god)

What exactly are you implying with "Isra-EL-ites"

Do you even fucking know what "Israel" means? It means to wrestle with God, and the "nation of Israel" has been referenced since the Torah was written

You guys don't bother to read tedious things that might actually teach you something other then MUH JEWRY RUNS THE WORLD

I thought Israel meant to wrestle with God? The name was given to Jacob after he wrestled with God, and the idea is that the Jewish people are the people who wrestle with God

obviously you need to learn some more, your knowledge on the matter is limited

It means to serve god or to work for god, not wrestle.

source - Hebrew is my mother language

Well, it's been 15 whole minutes, time for me to affirm my atheism to complete strangers.

Attached: zaq.jpg (446x336, 13K)

Uh, yeah, no.
Israel stopped being a thing because Assyrians conquered them and the illiterate goatfucking Judeans proceeded to rewrite their history.

Judeans even tried rewriting Asherah as consort of Yahweh but got mad because people proceeded to continue venerating her more than the god of the illiterate goatfuckers.

I mean, if Yahweh were the real deal why would he waste his time on Judeans with no real kingdom to speak of? Jews were just shitflinging mountain tribes.

Indeed
I'm not a belieber but I like to help poor peoples in my free time, I'm still narssicist ?

Were the Hyksos dynasty jews?

You might want to learn who El is.
Who Asherah is.
And who Ba'al Hadad is.
The people who worshiped these figures literally had no idea what a Yah was. He was irrelevant.

>It means to wrestle with God

wrestle or struggle

yeah this basicly makes the whole god wrestling with jacob less retarded

They were indo-Europeans descended from Hittites.

>Be Jew
>Create all three major religions
>2000 years later science and logic BTFO my retarded claims
>Call people narcissistic for not believing
Don't bite the bait Portubro

>If you think of humans as equals to animals, you are a living proof why a man needs religion.
The way you misconstrue and derail while repeating the same ridiculous shit tells me you're either a troll or an utter retard.
Regardless of which it is you're a waste of time.

I know alot actually, I been reading many different religions book's, so I think I can "judge"

Yes I try to believe than exist some "force" more stronger than us, but I'ts not god, maybe we can call "nature" or "life"

They like Science fictions stories

you are right about Jacob receiving it for fighting with an angel, but the meaning is different

I speak hebrew, is that not enough?

You clearly need to read some more

Christianity and Islam are copycats and false religions.

Don't make me laugh, if that wasn't the meaning of what you said, then it had no meaning at all.

Wow you can read, congratulations. Now understand the actual meaning of the words.

I have some varying sources. Some say "God contended", "May God prevail". There's contention over the specific meaning from what I see

I'm pretty familiar with Judaism considering I'm half Jewish and have read Jewish scriptures. I sincerely doubt you've read anything that wasn't in an image macro.

The whole idea behind that is that the idea of being chosen doesn't mean you're uniquely good. It means you have extra responsibility to heed the commandments, and that along the way Benai-Yisrael, the children of Israel, will struggle with God and their responsibility to be good.

Clearly they come up short quite often.

Not at all Hittites, but definitely 'rulers from a foreign land' as the name Hyksos implies. There's also the matter of the 'mw' or 'Sea Peoples' as Ramses III documented. They were the lands of Shekelesh, Weshesh, Tjekker, Peleset and Denye and apparently a very destructive force in the middle east around 1177BC, about four centuries after the Hyksos priesthood and their army were expelled from Egypt by Ramses II's order and by the Hittites.
Shekelesh later became the Roman empire and Sicilians share the same ancestral bloodline as the Ashkenazim, as well as Iranians and Greeks.

Ahah allright cousin

Stupidity, fear, ignorance and egomania.

>Con vs sin religion -eng.jpg
The most terrifying thing about religious tyranny is that it portrays any exercise of our constitutionally-protected freedoms as "degenerate", when in fact, it is the Abrahamic religions beheading children and raping them in the ass.

End the Abrahamic religions

Not all atheists are narccisists as much as not all Muslims are savages. Not all but most are

>End the Abrahamic religions
seconding the motion

I remember what it was like to feel this sort of pride. God owes you nothing, and neither do I. You are not entitled to salvation, you are not deserving of holy knowledge. Humble yourself, and walk behind the LORD your God, and perhaps you will glimpse the World to Come, and know that which is eternal life. Or don't, and die in darkness.

Attached: 6347001_v1.jpg (452x600, 50K)

which one?

>You clearly need to read some more
You need to read less fiction, Jew-fag.
People can read translations from direct sources of Babylonians, Assyrians, or the library found in Ugarit which contained translations from BOTH these people and it's pretty fucking obvious the Judean religion had no influence in the area whatsoever. It's just post-hoc historical revisionism, which is pretty abundant throughout Christianity and Judaism.

Lets do a simple common sense exercise.
If Ba'al is Zeus.
And Yahweh is the true god, absolutely omnipotent.
Why does he never mention Zeus or punish the Greeks?
Why does he only care about the regional adversaries of Judean goatfuckers?

The only One.

>the world clearly has design, by virtue of having both hard and soft laws
>why believe in a creator
>????

>still believe in God
You look at it the wrong way, you learn to believe in God as soon as you stop being in denial.
It's not like atheists believe there is not god, it's about not being able to prove it and therefor refusing to spend time thinking about it.
Everybody knows there is something bigger, otherwise you'd have killed yourself a long time ago, faggot.

in your mind
ftfy

Which one is that?

Israelites, Canaanites, Assyrians, the people from whom the Hyksos came from - were all super close to the Hittites. It's all Indo-European, through and through.

youtube.com/watch?v=taosu5qVfp4

>you learn to believe in God
Which god?

The creator.

Removal and changing of history was and still is popular. Just look on the USSR and how it re-written history to brainwash it's citizens.

He does mention the Baal and he does mention the Greek gods. Unlike you I read the Torah and was thought the meaning of it. Heck, the only thing you need to see that he mentioned both is a pair of eyes. Read a book nigger

To be honest, and I'm not trying to trigger but the worst; th most narssicist and hypocrite people I ever meet was Religious
They think they can be bad person with others and in the final of the day they just pray for perdon

no, because of how Ramses II used the Hittites to chase away the foreign invaders, any story telling you otherwise is an obfuscation of the truth, like we've always been getting because for the last two thousand years we've been completely under mushroom communications: kept in the dark and fed only shit

But why in the darkness ? I can't understand why just for not believe I will go to the darkness, it's like Dictature

>y-yahweh totally knew about the greeks he c-c-c-cursed them forever
>c-c-c-cursed them forever with immortal influence, technology, and the veneration of studying their civilization for all time immemorial
Yeah, Yahweh really showed Pythagoras and Plato by incorporating them into his shitty religions.

Attached: 12454364373.png (600x580, 572K)

Maybe in Christianity. Christianity makes no sense.

Which creator? Many different creator gods have been fabricated. Which one scammed you?

checked

Attached: whydidutellme.jpg (630x630, 73K)

Because God is the Supreme being.

Attached: sublime .jpg (420x262, 21K)

How can that be, if I only exist in His mind?

Attached: bb464c4574b2751a0540979b5c52758a.jpg (1024x750, 281K)

Bump

how stupid

Poo-Kong is the truth forget these Allah and jesus tales.

Hyksos were driven out a good couple hundred years before Ramses II.

ARISE MY TEMPLARS.
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
WE are the warrior monks of the 21st century, we will bring the knowledge to our blinded brothers
>matrix unplugging
Its time, the Jews have subverted this place, And now shutting it down when they bomb children.
>there is a faction war , inner civil war
Agency against agency brother against brother, Co worker against fellow peer.
>CiaNigger against CiaNigger
We need to remain true and get our transmission from GOD!
>TERRY is like Paul the Apostle converting the Science atheists causing great harm to Googles science cult

WE ARE AT WAR!!!!!!
>A war against our minds and hearts
Where the enemy has
>paid shills
>comped mods
>corrupted embedded government
>satanic slave sex cults
There is an industrialized, organized VILE PEOPLE ORDER
An ancient order of evil video
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco

We have a psychotic, artistic aristocracy called hollywood involved in SEX CULTS, CHILD SEX SLAVERY AND PURE EVIL
>allison mack rundown
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
>PizzaGate IS REAL
and much much worse
>the worst movie you have ever seen cannot compare to the human sacrifice and torture that THEY DO

We need to counterattack these SCOUNDREL fucks... through waking people up with CrimsonPills. Expose these beastsBoomers love Q and being lied too, Boomers have been lied to their entire lives...
>vaccines are good boomer goy
>government is good boomer goy
>Israel is good Boomer goy

No wonder they believe NEWQ and the Psyopp...

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

Dumb Boomers when will you learn

Which god?

it is only FEAR!

Attached: alexandre6b.jpg (260x350, 25K)

But you're already in darkness.

Attached: d0b2fa47d6f1ce6f7de659c8191ade92.jpg (1526x2169, 635K)

I wonder why the sudden influx of people who are saging?
no, they were ordered destroyed by him, are you even paying attention?

Clearly the Monad.

He didn't curse the greeks you retard. You haven't read the Torah and yet you claim whatever you seem fit as if you did. A proof of the eternal incompetence and hypocrisy of the Atheist

But why I need to spend my time to believe in God if I can believe in something more real ? Like humans, why we don't believe in eatch others and why we don't help us eatch others ?

Become a Natualist, it's like fascism but nicer

All atheists unironically belive man is nothing but an animal.
Thats why they love their pets more than other people.
They simply have just never connected with their consciousness.

Which god has the biggest cawk? I barrack for that god.

>Abrahamic religions beheading children and raping them in the ass.
Feel free to show me where Christ says to behead babies and rape them in the ass...

The Supreme Being

The most relatable for me is buddhism

I do not think you would know of Him.

Attached: John Martin Joshua Commanding the Sun to Stand Still.jpg (1024x695, 415K)

Being in the old covenant when it is explicitly over makes no logical sense

So who is worse?
The christian jew or the degenerate that results from rebelling against desert cults and it's many sexual castrations that force you to be a degenerate to escape the cult?

Attached: Religious Trauma Syndrome.jpg (727x968, 196K)

the christ character was a creation to usurp the religious orders:
>CAESAR'S MESSIAH The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

>All atheists unironically belive man is nothing but an animal.
Acknowledging reality. Outrageous!

You're a good couple dynasties off there.
They worshiped Ba'al though, user. Yahweh was supposed to destroy them, instead he stole the tetractys. Are you telling me the Greeks were so much better than Yahweh that he LITERALLY had to get learned by the Hyperborean Apollo?

Attached: Tetragrammaton-Tetractys.png (602x600, 10K)

Too frightened to name his favourite god. kek.

discarded

Make no sense bro