Is all of Jow Forums middle class?

Attached: original.jpg (721x721, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1s3fMaBdWD8
investopedia.com/financial-edge/0912/which-income-class-are-you.aspx
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/06/the-birth-of-a-new-american-aristocracy/559130/
youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you're a first world american, yeah.

Attached: 1526386292520.webm (640x350, 2.91M)

The middle class is the biggest psyop in American history. It doesn't exist

Im poor as fuck mate

>she

Fuck, haven't seen that in a while. But then I've been too busy to make all my BLACKED threads of late.

According to my salary, upper middle class.
So my gov is killing me with taxes because they need to pay welfare to andalusians and gypsies and we are very few working I guess.

desu middle classness has much more to do with a standard of behaviour and your social circle than how much you make. Lots of electricians make much more than me on average but because they smoke and are covered in tatts and watch talmudvision and drive a commodore etc etc etc I don't consider them to be of my class.

No middle class here mate. You're either rich or poor. I guess you could split rich into super rich and somewhat rich, but even these somewhat rich are super rich compared to the poor

Nope, pure prole here.

I am poor as fuck because I’m mentally ill and can’t function in society. I’ll be homeless sooner or later, while the government gives housing and stacks of cash to illegal spics and rapefugees. I can’t even get food stamps or Medicaid.

Nope I'm poor as fuck living with mum and 40k in student loan debt. I've been jobless for the past 7 months and what's left of my savings is a little over 1k. Now I've resorted to applying for minimum wage jobs just so I can start having an income again. Hopefully I can finally become the good patty flipper I was always destined to be.

if you can shitpost on a pakistani kratom enthusiasts message board, you can make money on the internet and not be homeless. don't have that attitude bro (especially if you are white, jesus christ, have respect for your ancestors)

Per numbers of the active posters who regularly come here:
>It's gas station workers on their phones
arguing with
>sheltered college students from reddit
Who are mostly poor too.

Grew up underclass, parents on benefits addicted to heroin etc.

I have a decent salaried job now but I'm currently renting my house. Once a buy a property next year I think I might consider myself middle class then.

Attached: 1516401464631.jpg (487x960, 76K)

Working class white trash here. Not as bad as some of my old classmates.
I’m trying to break the cycle (go to college).

Gas station workers on their phones eventually grow up. I've been shitposting since /b/ of 2007 and it terrifies me that some people consider that an oldfag.

If God gave you a hole, God gave you a way to make money.

Degenerate.

>It doesn't exist
I wouldn't go that far. There's definitely a divide between people who live paycheck to paycheck (or are purely on welfare) and wagecucks that own property and people that can hire accountants to figure out every deduction they can get.

>Great grandfather was a farmer. Illiterate.
>Grandfather was a rail worker. Literate.
>Father was government worker. Trade equivalent.
Went to private boys school. IQ about 125-130. University graduate. Government Worker.

I was supposed to reach Middle Class, but I never had any fucking capital and everything's going into (((housing))) in this fucking country.

Fucking boomers, man.

Family is upper class, but not "living in a mansion" upper class. I'm upper-middle class and loving getting assfucked by taxes for 30% of my income.

No
youtu.be/1s3fMaBdWD8
My parents are working class, I'm 1st year of college, automatics

Attached: sublocotenent-eusebiu-jemna-romanian-men-army-first-world-war-military.jpg (944x620, 141K)

There are only two classes. Bourgeoisie and proletariat.

No. Working class kid fighting his way through life. Fuck all y’all.

I don't think most people on Jow Forums feel like they fit in a ''class''. I consider those subhuman who fit neatly into a class.

I'm literally unemployed NEET (NEETbux benefits so good that I save money each month) but I don't feel connected to fellow unemployed. Neither to the working class, middle class or upper class. That's for neurotypicals. The few friends I have range economically from upper class to poor uni students.

Attached: 1522825696053.jpg (518x566, 53K)

Rich by southeast Asian standards.
Upper middle class by US standards

Parents got me my own condo, paid for my university and law school.

Didn't spend much money at all during those years and made enough on crypto and cashed out before the Jan 2018 shitshow.

Those ladies have very choke-able jawlines.

Can you give me some ideas? I just feel like giving up, I haven’t yet. I have no capital I can use for investing. It just pisses me off that I worked hard labor from 14 to 28yo and paid shit tons in taxes but can get absolutely nothing in return, while these shitskins who have contributed nothing at all get everything they ever dreamed of and more.

>I have no capital I can use for investing. It just pisses me off that I worked hard labor from 14 to 28yo
Why would you spend all of the money you make instead of investing?
That's a terrible plan.

I am piss-poor, offensive and happy.
Can't say the same about my richer friends, they all have so much stress and weird problems like "What ever do I want to eat tonight?"
Nigger if you are hungry, eat.
It's that simple.

Yes im upper class, it feels great because you can iterally control lower class sheeple into believing or doing what you want. I fucking hate poor people so fucking much.

Try no class sweetie

It doesn't exist in these parts, but I guess you could consider me a lower-middle classfag

30% income tax isn't even close to the upper limit. Actually I'm fairly sure the lowest is 29% or somewhere around there. Just wait till you hit the upper bracket of 49% that's when you really get reamed by the feds.

confirmed for never having a job

What counts as middle class?

In Massachusetts, the median middle class income is $66,768. If you spend $5k / month on housing, utilities, food, and other expenses, you can live quite comfortably in the Boston area and have some left over for saving. Anything higher is gravy. Getting to a higher income bracket is worth it for saving / investing. Spending $4k / month on an apartment is foolish when you can take that and buy land and a house elsewhere.

investopedia.com/financial-edge/0912/which-income-class-are-you.aspx

The Jow Forums hive mind are all members of the new aristocracy, apparently.

It does, but they're not the "middle" by any stretch of the imagination. They are the 9.9%

most white people are middle class
the only reason the middle class in America is shrinking is because the country is becoming less white

>What counts as middle class?
Dunno, procure own housing and not starve? Atleast that is what I think it is.

>class is based on income

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

Does owning land and selling fruits to hotels count as middle class? I sure know I get shafted paying for welfare leeches so Juana can spread her legs and pop out four or 6 negroid mutts to Juan.

My parents were aspirational working class, I suppose I'm middle class.

This response is smug and irritating when many people live hand to mouth, especially those working in hard labor. I’m surrounded by this smugness in my smart, successful, attractive family, and the wink-wink nudge-nudge jokes get old. Perhaps I’m too compassionate.

Looking at the poor and saying, “Why don’t you just stop being poor?” is rather dull. I do believe in the sustainment of a creative class.

working your own land is pretty much the definition of middle class

This is odd to me. They’re happy to have any kind of break. Mentor an army, don’t be a parasite on the lower classes as some sort of “value creator”.

>many people live hand to mouth
because they waste money on stupid shit

Still working my way through this Atlantic article, which is actually much better and much more self-aware than their usual aristocratic fare.
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/06/the-birth-of-a-new-american-aristocracy/559130/
MERITOCRATS BTFO
Jow Forums HIVE MIND ON SUICIDE WATCH

Most of the reason, perhpaps not the only reason. Mass immigration serves to transfer share of GDP from labor to Capital and the affluent by increasing the labor supply and reducing wages for middle class and young. That coupled with importing poverty from abroad and dumping them on US schools roads hospitals environment etc lowers the social capital of a large segment of the population.

DATA. MINING. THREAD.

If you only ever have to pay income tax as a withholding from your paycheck then I guess you wouldn't have any idea what I'm talking about. Sorry you're not successful enough to see any real money in your life

It depends on how you’re using the word. Semantics, you utter moron. It’s defined in tax law, fucktard.

“Class” as an idea is something else. Yes, you can “have class” and own nothing. That’s different.

>dumping them on US schools
>sending your kids to public schoo

Attached: jn7G6 (6).jpg (800x600, 56K)

>Jow Forums hive mind on suicide watch
what are you even talking about? do you just not post here and think Jow Forums are all card-carrying centre-right liberals or something?

>It’s defined in tax law
Where does tax law say anything about class?

>I'm fairly sure the lowest is 29%
>you hit the upper bracket of 49%
I know that your figures are wrong because I understand the federal tax rates in the US. Also I make more money than you do.

Attached: 1499552365446.png (503x171, 8K)

That sounds good at a glance, but if people are too poor to afford great nutrition, they’ll cost everyone more later in healthcare expenses.

Yes, stupid decisions are generational. Making an effort to change this is mutually beneficial.

lmao

>Healthy Food is Cheaper than Junk Food

youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8

Holy shit.

That’s good.

Then whats your point?

Homeschooling parent located

Many of those people that live hand to mouth do so by choice, though certainly not all of them. If you ever see a factory worker pull up in a lifted truck and wearing gold chains and shit or having the newest phone every year you should realize that that's a significant amount of money they're wasting. I know excessivley rich people, worth +100million, that don't have a new car every year or a new phone. They dont waste money on stupid shit cause they were raised poor and worked their entire lives to save money and become successful.
Most poor people simply have no concept of saving money, if it's there they better spend it. On booze, toys, eating out, speeding tickets, paying the lease on a car they can't afford. I feel sorry for the people that are stuck in a bad place and can't see a way out, but they're the overwhelming minority of the lower class.

Depends what ethnic group you're from. And which region you live in.

Attached: IMG_2453.jpg (1239x2153, 485K)

What is wrong with homeschool?

Attached: DOmWUAeW0AALNuO.jpg (720x679, 77K)

kek, the majority of Jow Forums are poorfags.

>and still have some catching up to do in latin america
or maybe shitskins won't ever catch up and religion is a very insignificant differentiator in an America that no longer discriminates against Catholics.

negative. I'm making 36k/year with only ~12k net worth.

(((They))) destroyed Social mobility and essentially the middle class. the only people middle class will be those that inherit the parents wealth.

pic related cant be real....can it?

>what is private school?

They're little faggot ass entitled whites

Doing what?
Where do you live?

That's great if you make more money than me. How much do you pay in other "not income" taxes that are withheld from your gross income?
Yeah my figures are wrong, probably cause I just pay someone to do my taxes. 20 returns a year is a little too much for me to handle and I lump everything that's not property tax into income tax since it comes out of my gross income.

jews and jews and more jews
Daily reminder that jews are jwes.

Based

most of pol is poor but first world poor so they get gibs and free internet

#VEGASSTRONG here. at least I get full benefits with that 36k so real salary could be close to mid 40s'

No I’m poor as shit raised by a single mom. My half brother is a drug dealer who got a teenager knocked up a couple months ago (he’s 30) and has another son he’s barely seen.
At least I’m white though

Attached: A3807ACD-76C3-42FD-8320-DE5F8A9654BD.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

yes

Attached: femstep.jpg (960x572, 215K)

This.

Jews, Asians, and Irish Catholics do really well.

Meanwhile white Protestants are starting to really struggle because many of them moved to rural America and their breeding went to shit.

Attached: IMG_4755.jpg (1119x1359, 385K)

>Is all of Jow Forums one thing? Is Jow Forums one person? Is Jow Forums a robot factory that makes completely identical people and worldviews and politics and sex/race/sexuality?
Imagine having the mind of a leftist where you are so low IQ you need to reduce every complex system to a single category so your stupid low voltage brain can make sense of the world.

Attached: antifanutshell.jpg (450x600, 37K)

Grew up with rich parents.

Went to college like a good goy.

Currently make 60k working all day building portfolios for a financial company. For 60k

Life sucks should have just been a welder

Attached: BA1753C8-BEF8-4732-B06D-5973F9DF6219.gif (500x360, 548K)

>religious devotion to social conventions
>superficial consumerism
>hard working but in ways that don't benefit anyone
>status driven, obsessed with petty drama
>materialistic, and thus often miserable
>prone to addictions
That's what I hear when I hear middle class

Define middle class. Im either middle or upper middle.

Ya when your a wage slave for 50 meaningless hours a week for 60k and no benefits Xanax is required.

adjust for cost of living

was she hot?

Truely working your whole life and being badly paid is superior to working your whole life and making average or a little above average money.

What helps is delayed gratification. Started with a legal job that pays the equivalent of $10k a year (lower cost of living here). Now at $50k a year from all sources.

Lived on half my income and saved the rest for investments and networked to build relationships to get leads on where the money was being made.

Live below your means or find ways to increase your income or get a sideline. Learn new skills.

Im considered upper middle class in this shit country. I only make $180,000 a year right now. People in Canada on average are fucking poor.

Highest earning group in the UK too. According to the BBC.

Yeah but she already had another kid. So that’s two kids to different fathers at 18. Fucking roastie raising my nephew.

Attached: 00E7FBDC-1E7E-4D6E-8FC3-45041DF231B5.png (500x500, 33K)

Nah, I'm a [CLASSIFIED] [DATAMINE DEACTIVATED]

Attached: IMG_2382.jpg (1242x1842, 303K)

>born into extremely rich and influential family
>done nothing with it and am still a hikki virgin who spends like £120 a year on steam games and that's it

Attached: elite NEET.png (1920x1082, 1.47M)

Lower middle class, wife is a SAHM, so that lowers it a bit.

Built enough equity and savings in home, will move from diverse/working class neighborhood to an affluent white neighborhood.

I will probably feel more middle class when I can water my lawn and no see junker cars with huge spinner rims rolling past.

Attached: IMG_3270.jpg (460x184, 30K)

I'm upper low i guess

kek

No I'm a legit third worlder

Attached: ElAlto2015D33_large.jpg (600x400, 102K)