Somalian appointed Lord Mayor of Sheffield

That’s his official potrait. He looks so fucking stupid

Attached: 4CAA11AF-B1DD-4575-9D9F-BC206404D8D4.jpg (1366x2048, 548K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/magicmagid/status/996748372802404352?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=2GH8dDM9kvc
youtu.be/09dBBR-Xo-U?t=16m6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/magicmagid/status/996748372802404352?s=21

Not even a proper squat. And why does he need to climb on that? Makes me think of monkey behavior

So unprofessional
What kinda joke is this country becoming?

Attached: A1B8BD7E-831C-47C3-AA6D-CB68DF3156B1.jpg (720x568, 115K)

> Love courage and opportunity

Notice there's nothing about ability or merit

Sheffield is my home town.
Every time I start to regret becoming a sexpat, something like this convinces me that I made the right choice.

Attached: memefarmer.jpg (500x488, 34K)

This is hard to believe even for a Mexican.

I welcome the destruction of our country.

Disgusting commie boots, instantly disrespecting the history of the office with a chimpanzee pose. He has nothing but disdain for the history, culture and people of Sheffield. England is lost.

>he looks so fucking stupid.
aka he looks so fucking black
a honkey does this and he's a hero.

WE WUZ SPIDERMAN AND SHIEET

Hahaha nice bait OP haha but we know it's fake, okay?
>Guys?

>the absolute state of statists

Attached: 1409200494372.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

nigger detected

>be britcuck
>put niggers on pedestal
>LITERALLY

Hahahahaha literal chimp squat
Start clicking at him and see if he responds

Who appointed him? Was he voted in by a constituency or given the title by a centralized power?

uk is lost

Attached: 6950394978_f32dc2eb20_b.jpg (767x1024, 333K)

Hello Tyrone

I wish it was fake

>climbing over the furniture like a monkey
good lord almighty how i hate niggers

> The imperial march from Start Wars
Wait what, there are black so᠌yboys too now?

BASED BLACK MAN

>tfw your own people vote the barbarians into power
It's like Britons never learned from history. Social justards and nogs are the 2028 version of barbarians.

Attached: 1526448415034.png (602x552, 779K)

looks like the police station in the resident evil 1-3 games

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 8.32.15 PM.png (630x353, 309K)

nigger have neither of those so why mention it?

its bit to late to sounds alarmed
you already had labour party' Talib Hussain in the 2010
UK is far gone, thanks kikes and pedophile dynasty

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Every single fucking day there's something which makes my hatred for this country increase tenfold. Yesterday it was that fucking shit FA video announcing the world cup squad, today it's this, tomorrow something else, the day after that a black marrying into the royal family.
There is just no end to it.
I can't see a way out lads.

Aren't squats a Slavic thing?

Attached: 9748005226785254112.png (1200x866, 528K)

Well UK is multiracial now so it was only a matter of time until that would have happen, are you guys really that shocked?

anarcho-primitivist hyper individualism

>i.e. move innawoods

Feels great to be replaced, doesn't it goy? Should have become Jewish instead.

When are you becoming bar mitzvah?

god damn it britain, what happened

Attached: editrs245591_2000796-lpr.jpg (1410x700, 167K)

We need economic collapse so all these fuckers leave and we can clean out the establishment. It might actually work if Corbyn got in.

he's doing that to say 'look at these idiots they make me their mayor'

Jews and sandpeople

They will have a princess who is half spook from some fucked up family in a week or two and now this.

Hopefully one of you cuck Australian Monarchists can defend this.

Hahahahaha
BLACKED once more, god save the queen!

We'd end up somewhere between Venezuala, South Africa and 1984. Basically a recipe for a hard reactionary right movement, should individually prepare for this with regionalist vanguardism without state subversion.

>Green
>Nigger

Attached: 1507654527584.png (239x459, 133K)

Jacobite/ Pendragon rebellion incoming

It's not lost but I share the disgust. They're making a mockery of everything we are.

That another word for incel, goy? Concerned Jews want to know.

There is never going to be a right wing movement in your country. They'll throw you in prison like they did Mosley as the rest of your countrymen cheer and embrace the end.

Attached: 1526559958788.jpg (675x1210, 445K)

Are you fucking serious? Niggers have been squatting in run down inner city districts for the better part of 80 years over here. They will never leave no matter how bad things get because as long as there's even the slightest bit last vestige of the rule of law and as long as they're made to feel good for staying by a moral imperative pushed by the left, they will NEVER leave. Shit, over here they just have to leave the cities and go find physical labor in a rural county a few dozen miles away and you think your equivalent will willingly move back to Somalia and Pakistan?

You're delusional. You're standing on conquered soil and you don't even know it.

Looks more like the court jester

EVERYTHING is a code word for incel, Shlomo-san. In fact, there are 4 of them hidden in this very post!

keep barking you kike pet, you will join your masters in the oven

t.larping shitskin

Yeah agree they boiled the frog to quick and the majority of the population is angry as fuck but given the state of things choose to keep silent for now. The more they continue down this path especially with purposely tanking brexit the more people are waking up to the bullshit. Kinda feel tempted to vote Corbyn to speed up the process but the immigration would be off the scale. I do expect a terrorist attack in the next couple of weeks.

It's wishful thinking but it's not them leaving by their own choice I'm saying. It won't happen with the blacks but hopefully we make this place hell for sandniggers who knows what will happen in the next 20 years.

Thank G-d. I was hoping the incel rebellion would finally start so I could make some shekels selling both sides some Dead Sea skin cream made from foreskins.

Now that you're the source of the memes, do you realize that you are the Jews now? Gotta get bar mitzvah'd. Didn't you know that Hitler was one of us?

ISRAEL #1. HEIL HITLER.

They are synonymous yes

Attached: tyrone-switch.png (498x681, 63K)

>the absolute state of UK
That's unironically a nice photo though

the West is in absolute freefall, the apparatus of the liberal democratic state is bloating up like a red giant and will soon go dark as it collapses.
at this point, it's a race between bankers and these people to steal whatever is left. there should've been a tax revolt at some point but the number of people who can see what's coming and might've injected some common sense into this disaster is probably much smaller than we know. no one is in charge.

So will you

Is this what the death of a civilization looks like? We all know that civilizations have died in the past, but we never had the documentation we have now. Did they undergo the same events? Or is this a unique cancer? Every Western country has become an absolute joke. A sick, disgusting joke. Nothing is sacred, nothing is respected or revered. Nobody has any pride because nobody is allowed to have any pride. And this is what you get: global pedophilia rings, the absolute disarmament and surveillance of a population, the ever-present threat of being imprisoned for being perceived as impolite, swarths of subhumans from lands completely alien to your own coming into your country and wielding political power with no respect, no ties, and no reverence for the culture and the history of that state and its people. The conversion of vice to virtue and vice versa. I don't know how Europe could possibly balkanize further, their only reaction is genocide and they may be the recipients. In the US our empire may collapse and we will become balkanized nations. And we deserve it. We deserve everything that comes to us because we have sat idly by and allowed things to get so disgusted and so perverted.

Attached: 1525323595545.jpg (1200x767, 233K)

Hes so done with u bongs, he actually gives a shit about your feelings nor your heritage
Im raging actually, I kinda liked ur country and history

>disdain for the history, culture and people of Sheffield

The history and culture of whites is oppressive and shameful. He likes the good parts, like Star Wars and Superman.

Honestly we need things to start getting REALLY bad and violent (black stabbings, muslin terrorist attacks) so that all white people will forcefully become redpilled
Rise of fascism and racism
Vote in racist party
All non-whites deported back to homelands
Will never happen though :(

>muslin
>muslims actually do wear muslin
You must be Jewish. Look at those language skills.

ISRAEL #1. Shalom.

outstanding, sir. yes and yes, esp. the "conversion of vice to virtue and vice versa."

>BRUH, LOOK AT THIS DUUUDE
>OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: British flag.png (1280x640, 5K)

Kind of funny, kind of sad

Attached: 0317.w.MM.coverstory.jpg (1692x2200, 344K)

>*dresses like a typical nigger*
>*grins smugly*
>*literally teabags your culture*
>ayo watcha gon do bout it whiteboi
""""Great"""" britain doesn't look that great anymore, desu fempai famalam.

There is a fuck load of people redpilled on the Muslims. Its just what can you do given how things are at the moment with the media and the government. But even that is redpilling people. I know it feels we should be we can't rush it. It will come though.

One day, one day

I wish Henry the 8th was somehow reborn and would take care of this mess.

Christ

t. nigger kike

Most are older though. We need the younger generation to redpilled
Also we need to redpill people on blacks. They are more violent than muslims here. People are willing to call out muslims but it seems like saying anything about blacks is a complete no go
At my uni everyone is so cucked, makes me so angry

I'm a republican.

I think after a few years of this tabloid marriage, most other Australians will be as well.

no it's a nigger thing, but slavs are niggers.

Bling bling mathafacka

Nice post mate

You'd be surprised, most are very repressed or just apolitical spouting the default neo-liberal position

Gen Z being further to the right is real in my anecdotal experience

black muslim somalian who is a member of the green party. Is this the start of the muslim takeover, infiltrate small useless parties, all muslims vote as a single block for them, they scrape into power.

A friend of mine told me that Thierry Henry was as English as we were, and he wasn't even joking

ahahhhaahahhhahahaahhaahahahaaahahahaaaahaahhahaaaaahhhah

Weirdly enough almost everyone at my uni is anti-semitic for some reason, although from a left wing angle, but often people will even crack racist jokes then spout some cultural marxist blather in the next sentence, british uni's are undoubtedly an insufferable environment nonetheless

Attached: 71740506-14CB-45C4-8B2E-5C0975165508.jpg (640x607, 294K)

Attached: FA050FB7-777C-4134-BBDA-DA98A3B6BD78.jpg (640x417, 317K)

to all you pussy limp dick white boys
we've won
muslims will rule this country in a decade
we've infiltrated poltics and it's racist if you say something
we /jews/ now
don't be angry kuffar
t. wahhabi

Attached: islam saves.png (1437x909, 88K)

Kudos on at least wearing good British shoes

>'Magic Magid'
>Just, wow
>So impactful
I want their heads on spikes

The fact that he's a Somali is bad enough, but what really makes this stink is that he's 28 and he's been on the council for two years. Traditionally being Lord Mayor has been a reward for long-serving councillors who are about to retire, it's a ceremonial post, but no, not any more, the pet nigger gets the job because of #diversity. It makes my fucking blood boil, they're just rubbing our faces in it now.

How did we get so JUSTed

Henry VIII was the worst King Britain ever had.

Almost all made in China or Thailand, they only make 50 pairs a day in England now
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

>So impactful
this fucking liberal meme-speech gets me mad every time
it's like they are writing a fucking novel or some shit

Attached: 1523882793156.jpg (1024x633, 37K)

this is Tescos in Sheffield and once the smaller wards like the one he was elected as councillor in are 30% muslim and if they all vote compared to low turnouts they could easily control seats for generations.

youtube.com/watch?v=2GH8dDM9kvc

How wonderfully diverse. :)

I knew I recognised him, he was on the Channel 4 show, Hunted. He gets hunted by MI5 and mistaken for a terrorist I think. Here he is being low IQ:

youtu.be/09dBBR-Xo-U?t=16m6s

Attached: magid.jpg (748x498, 51K)

fuuuuuck. That's the power of tv

I first watched that video over 18 months ago.
No piece of film/TV has ever hit me so hard.

Curious about this too. Is this something that the town voted on? Why is he like this? Why can't they just be normal?

I don't think Broomhill will be 30% Muslim anytime soon, it's literally all virtue-signalling white cucks

there will be nothing left for you to rule and you sure as hell aren't capable of starting your own state. israel will eventually work with the EU and UN to quarantine you on your rainy hellhole island: no way off. they'll call it some kind of humanitarian intervention and dress it up in human rights-speak so good liberals can have warm feelings about you on social media and then go about the rest of their lives.
in the end, you'll find that you walked into a prison worse than the one you left behind, because this one is literally an island.
enjoy the dronings.