Using adderral is cheating

>using adderral is cheating

Attached: 1526372298877.webm (400x400, 1.94M)

Using adderall is like using meth. It will make you super for a little then you'll be fucking crazy for a little after. Stay off drugs kids

>muh false equivalence

Such a fucking retarded argument. Did you know that ethanol is just a few molecules off from being water?

You're literally a fucking brainlet if you think using steroids is fine but taking adderral isn't.

Save your strength and anger, my fellow adderal traveler. They do not know de way.

Let us both be off to a day of white-man productive activities and noble-minded decision making.

How can I get adderall without a prescription? Is there a pill you can get over the counter that works as well?

I cant stop shitposting at work and need to actually get shit done.

>ethanol is just a few molecules away from water

and oxygen is just a few molecules away from carbon dioxide, one lets you breathe and the other kills you. you put sodium chloride on food, chlorine gas is a biological weapon. what's your fucking point?

adderall is a fucking amphetamine. it's within the same family of drugs, don't be retarded on purpose.

Good thing I got off of it.

Unironically reminds me of fucking Rubber Johnny.

>t. pussy that can’t handle drugs they prescribe to 6 year olds

Where do you work? Are you gen z?

>I cant stop shitposting at work and need to actually get shit done.

I’m pretty sure you will just end up shitposting for 36 hours as a result of taking it.

what's your fucking point though, man? it's a drug. it's an amphetamine. it's meth's little brother.

just like hydrocodone and morphine are in the same family as heroin, so too is adderall in the same family as meth. it's been cooked up a little different and it's legally prescribed, but it's no less a fucking drug.

i don't have skin in the game either way. i don't even know what OP is trying to say, maybe if he could get the dicks out of his mouth he could form a coherent post besides four-word meme greentext bullshit.

if you want to do drugs, fucking knock yourself out. i don't give a shit. but it's still a fucking mind altering chemical, and the degrees and differences between meth and adderall are minor and political at best.

is this digital jew face?

The fact that these adderall soldiers can't understand this fact is proof of its detrimental effects. They are just like potheads. I smoked the shit out of it when I was a boy but realized (luckily) that its detriments far outweighed its appeal. That is to say, I enjoyed it and maybe had a few moments of enlightenment but you couldn't pay me to smoke that shit.

His brain is addled by amphetamines.

>tfw when the sõy hits

There are a lot of similarities between substituted amphetamines even compared to substituted phenethylamines, mostly being an agonist rather than a reuptake-inhibitor. Meth is more of a release agonist for serotonin than amphetamine but otherwise they're extremely similar.

If you need to drug yourself to pass classes you're a brainlet and not qualified.

JFL @ brainlets that study easy shit and have to resort to Jewish pharma that rots your brain and gives you cancer just for the chance of passing their calculus 101 class.

>tfw when
>that feel when when
wow newfag lur moar baka

Propylhexedrine is OTC and is similar though has a huge body impact. Just soak it in soda for a few hours before consuming the resulting liquid.

Levo-methamphetamine (it's like dextro-methamphetamine but one of the atoms is placed differently, also methamphetamine refers to equal amounts of both. Think that a hand refers to something but there's substantial difference between a right hand and a left hand but they're both called hands) is also OTC though not as good as far as I've heard.

>Did you know that ethanol is just a few molecules off from being water?
>a few molecules off

If you weren't hiding your American flag behind a memeflag I'd spurdo this.

Thanks friend. I have always been scatterbrained but in the last year or so I cant focus on anything. And not just at work, even at home. Even things I enjoy

heh that's an Israeli guy

book/CorneliusBalelli/

Using it to cram or get work done last minute is brainlet

Using it to elevate your well stablished knowledge to a godtier grade using moderate doses and a sensible schedule a week before an exam is the patrician choice

>thanks friend
What the fuck advice did you take from that post? Are you literally drinking lavender mixtures of benzedrex?

I've always wanted to tell a doctor "I have nasal congestion but levomethamphetamine isn't working so well. I don't want to try something too experimental and would like to see if dextromethamphetamine would work before trying anything outlandish compared to what's on the OTC market."

No thanks I don't use drugs cause I'm not a loser.

>You are so lacking in self discipline, you need to take fucking speed to make sure you get your work done.

I remember watching a show on obesity and seeing a guy saying "They prescribed me X, Y, dexedrine, Z, ..." and just going "this guy got speed for being too fat".

Also apparently willpower instead of drugs was the answer to him solving his weight problems. Still, this guy got speed legally just for being too fat. My jealously was through the roof. I could've easily gotten a lifetime prescription for speed if I wasn't instilled with a "I'm not even going to take ibuprofen if I have a fever" attitude.