AUS/POL ABORIGINAL EDITION

G`day cunts.

>>A West Australian bureaucrat has deemed the use of the term "Aboriginal" may be regarded as offensive and exercised a little-known power to redact it from birth, death and marriage certificates.
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-05-17/aboriginal-term-deemed-offensive-births-deaths-marriages/9753430?section=politics

>>Economists expect solid rise in jobs
unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/economists-expect-solid-rise-in-jobs

>>New Victoria police taskforce targeting wayward teens in home invasion crackdown
unv.is/news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/new-victoria-police-taskforce-targeting-wayward-teens-in-home-invasion-crackdown/news-story/3c55249e127cc83a1f217fc46c5f18fa

>>Unemployment edges up to 5.6 per cent despite another jump in new jobs
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-05-17/unemployment-employment-april-2018/9768998

>>Technology chief 'directed staff to delete information'
unv.is/canberratimes.com.au/politics/nsw/technology-chief-directed-staff-to-delete-information-20180516-p4zfli.html

>>Fact check: Have robberies, assaults and burglaries increased in Victoria since Labor was elected?
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-05-17/fact-check-victoria-is-crime-up-matthew-guy/9728662

>>Hunt underway for man after four women are 'sexually assaulted' in less than a month
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5734055/Hunt-underway-man-four-women-sexually-assaulted-month.html

>>Passenger tries to break down plane door after missing his flight
unv.is/baka.com.au/national/victoria/passenger-tries-to-break-down-plane-door-after-missing-his-flight-20180517-p4zfwq.html

Attached: 1509932041503.png (350x269, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-05-17/unemployment-employment-april-2018/9768998
news.com.au/national/south-australia/woman-bludgeoned-to-death-as-she-slept-she-was-lying-in-her-bed-in-her-own-blood/news-story/40efe09feb3504996af32ed518d13535
foxnews.com/science/2018/05/17/chimpanzee-nests-have-less-fecal-matter-than-human-beds-study-says.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5737791/Woman-poops-middle-Tim-Hortons-Canada-hurls-employee.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>Unemployment edges up to 5.6 per cent despite another jump in new jobs
>unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-05-17/unemployment-employment-april-2018/9768998
Anyone notice ABC tweeted this twice to try and throw off the transhumanist anarchist from posting shit about unemployed grads?

Also, mike, you got to leave lauren alone.

Attached: ihntn25y3qpy.png (500x522, 87K)

night night wagies, good luck at the slavemill tomorrow!

Attached: e1a3791e9be96ee893175676800e13f7.jpg (409x409, 45K)

How the fuck did you miss this one?

news.com.au/national/south-australia/woman-bludgeoned-to-death-as-she-slept-she-was-lying-in-her-bed-in-her-own-blood/news-story/40efe09feb3504996af32ed518d13535

Congrats boomers, this is your future

What are we late night boozing on, lads?
>pic related

Attached: 20180517_221352.jpg (2048x1152, 786K)

Cheapest vodka out there

Attached: 20180517_222224.jpg (5312x2988, 3.94M)

why do people drink during the week? I will never understand this

gotta start work at 5:30am lads :(

butttt on the upside
>sit in comfy office chair all day
>organise runs and delivery sheets for dumb fuck drivers
>belittle the useless pickers who cant pick even tho they use a fucking RF scanner
>be smug to 40 year old employees still working low income jobs even tho i slid easily into this job after uni

im gonna take lunch and smoke a benny and hedges in front of them while they stare in awe because they smoke shitty cheap cigs like white ox

lifes good fellas

Thursday night is the end of my working week.

Hope your bosses are dumbfucks mate cause my company is literally working on automating your job

highly unaustralian behaviour

tick tock wagie
your time is running up

yeah righto elon musk

this... people worry about automation taking labour based jobs, but there is sooo many cushy office jobs that can be automated today that people aren't even worried about

>>be smug to 40 year old employees still working low income jobs
The guy who sold me my cider was a 30+ guy that had the
>justed
haircut to try and cover for the fact he was balding.

Seemed pretty self conscious about himself, since I have long hair. It was at that point I felt bad for all the cruel things I've said online, behind anonymity.
>t. 21 yr old uni student

Speaking of Elon. Did you know that we donate $216-300mn to Indonesia, and they have their own space program that is astronaut capable? Meanwhile, we're only just getting our own space agency now?

They also spend $18billion on their military as well? And we are expected to give them $300million in "foreign aid"

>tfw my job is moving a few bits of steel beams from a trailer to a pile all day long
>make $50 in total
Gumtree jobs were a mistake

Attached: 7e3e382bb69a4fe8e272872a38c13918.png (640x343, 344K)

poof drink

*pommie drink
>pic related

Attached: BRIT_3.png (4341x4334, 298K)

What's a good dog breed to get to be a companion aus/pol/?
I was looking at an Akita Inu or Shikoku Inu from Japan.

poms are pooftas

Literally a hipster poofta drink.

How the fuck are you going to bring one back over?.

anyone fucked a jew before?

>win97

i've fucked indian, fijian, vietnamese and Jew

Attached: 1526264263400.jpg (236x236, 12K)

Pretty sure they have Akitas in Australia. You'd just have to find a breeder in Australia.

Attached: Speech by Chi Hoatian Vice-Chairman of Chinas Military Commission.png (752x4432, 698K)

cider is for teenagers...

People drink after 4:00pm everyday in English speaking countries.

You call that an operating system? This, is an operating system!
*points floppy disk at*

it's obviously pedo ring hush money

Australian Silky Terrier, mine is 14 years old, rescued him when he was 2

Attached: Rusty.jpg (1329x644, 249K)

Believe it or not mate it's happening. Anytime you hear systems integration you should be concerned. Back office administration jobs are the automation sweet spot.

hey maybe you guys are alright after all

I'll bet hipsters would pay thousands for a floppy drive today, I have one lying around, eBay starting bid $500 here we come

>tfw you realize you haven't watched any of last weeks anime
feels prettygoodman

Attached: 1526503406358.jpg (731x1024, 95K)

depends on your lifestyle, are you going to run (not walk, run) a dog that big 3 times a day?

If you want a big dog go to the AWL and rescue an old one, give it a good last few years, rinse and repeat

what a good boy.

Holy fucking shit what is this.

Yes, the best lay I had ever had and the crush of my life was a half Italian, half Jewish woman. She was one of my best friends in high school.

The milkers she had, damn. I'll never forget that when I torn her bra off. Supple, bulbous, tight bounce, perfectly sized-perky nipples.
>almost like pic related

I tried to make her my misses, but the allure of 20's freedom was too strong to keep her around.

Attached: 1506815368577.jpg (1280x1299, 263K)

nice friendzone fantasy

We have a silky terrier too. Aboot 10 years old. Untrained rescue dog, but she learnt pretty well. Good littke doggo!

>elite-user talking about destabilising the congo for the sake of Cobalt
>see this
damn...sneaky fuckers

>friendzone fantasy
More like cucked reality, but oh well, I was 18. Listening to the older guys on here bitch and moan about their failed marriages and flings has taught me well.

How's uni going /uni fags/?

>tfw supermarket manager in highly ethnic and poor major city suburb

My life is hell.

>wagies gone to sleep
>neets now have nobody to talk to
haha

Just a reminder, that while ever we allow Chinese investment into Australia, the Bamboo Network will continue to become more dominant within Australia, until they are literally our masters.

see
for my week 11 summary

Attached: 7cbeaa29a166a8d9eb91894bbeca2230bf91afd6acc5780d536e6b234d88cd15.jpg (500x333, 45K)

the people on here who bitch and moan aren't the type of people i'd take advice from

How do you guys do it today?

At least back in my day there was the hope that there was something afterwards for everyone and that it wasn't just some identity politics or marketing game.

There are perks to this

Attached: 7edea44c90cf71f734c1c7b206f3896f209d84753e89639a6f01324261e50a9f.jpg (2048x1447, 281K)

Have you developed a sixth sense to be able to tell who is and isn't on the dole, based off the way they talk yet?

Yeah, when i found out i blew up and made her cry. She squirted all over my matress, just flipped the cunt but the smell lingered.

no need, they proudly drop their NEET-status like it's some badge of honour

So what you're saying is that some of the advice from this website is poor?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

What can we do about it, we just get told that were racist and that we aren't the first austarlians. makes me livid.

don't forget, they had to work hard to do nothing, to get pass the age limit on centrelink to be declared financially independent

it must be hard work surviving with such reduced mental capacity, so really all NEET's should now be eligible for NDIS as well? more gibs for everyone

I lost faith in the system at 16, when some guy in my class was born with fucked genes that caused his right hand to be mauled, so he was eligible for disability pension to the tune of $600 a week, at s i x t e e n.

You can image how that elevated his status at that age.

You don't live in brisbane do you.

unemployment up, thats one good step towards economic chaos

Too familiar for comfort?

who else /shitboss/ here?

Just got denied a promotion at work because of unspecified reasons.

You really are a dumb fuck, we buy favours and influence with that money dickhead

damn i can imagine that would suck

I had that, too. Slated to be the general manager by the franchisee, then hit with the sack by the very person I was supposed to supersede.

>mfw

Attached: 1520636403882.png (656x755, 39K)

I came in here hoping for Aussie memes and I get this shit. Very disappointing Australia.

here's a meme

Attached: 1526390037029.jpg (1564x1418, 326K)

>11:45pm
>expected dank memes
>engaging with /uni/ bros and NEETS with insomnia
>"Very disappointing"
What more were you honestly expecting?

Australia is in a very sorry state

Attached: auspol general.png (824x178, 38K)

roll

Cut my life into fucking pieces mate, at least the birds here are alright

I got a ban once for posting that

Bare with me on this.

>make a trench that runs through the center of australia from the ocean into a man made sea wide and deep enough for cargo ships to pass through
>make refugees do the work and promise they can settle in the newly created towns
>the baron desert will be transformed in time with the new water supply like it used to be before abos ruined it

this solves the unemployment, population, housing and refugee crisis.

Really? I bet you can't top my warning.

Attached: Amerimutts can't handle the bants.png (1191x792, 183K)

I kinda deserved all my bans

r o l l

Attached: LaCriatura_79.png (375x523, 200K)

the mods are such fucking faggots

naa, I just knew someone in school who had a fucked hand as well.

Nigger, it is 9am here. You are supposed to brighten my day with your wisdom having already experienced the day ahead of me. I expect a great deal of you.

>foxnews.com/science/2018/05/17/chimpanzee-nests-have-less-fecal-matter-than-human-beds-study-says.html

it might be time to do some laundry

yeah but seppos shit their pants, they probably shit in their beds too

Drinking is haram

roll

Your based MAGA-god abetted the genocide of close to 100 Palestinians, during the protests of the US embassy opening in Israel.

So there's that, well done.
My thread on it:

There is something after it. You just have to pick the right degree

What's wrong m8?

Does his name begin with M?

Are you the anime-fag that hosts Aus/Pol/ and claims to be an Aus living in Amerimutt land?

it must be a contagious condition that can affect canadians
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5737791/Woman-poops-middle-Tim-Hortons-Canada-hurls-employee.html

R U D E

U

D

E

But yes, and no. I don't live in America, I live here in Australia.

Attached: 1525345783660.jpg (500x281, 58K)

Why buy cheap Vodka when you can make homemade Rakija with 50% Alchohol.

Two days and still no email back from Woolworths I took their online quiz no rejection or acceptance email to go further on what the fuck I'm a failure.

Attached: 1496265615060-pepe-1.jpg (675x675, 27K)

just put it in your job log and move on

You must be pleased you have an identity to put to the pepe-poster, now that you've read posts about my life?

Attached: DUMB ANIME POSTER.jpg (792x576, 130K)

pretty sure they aren't hiring at the moment. I know our store got told to cut hours back to only contracted hours. if someone calls in sick they don't replace them. wait until july

>emailing
le handshake meme with a place like that mate. Low tier jobs = handshake meme. If you're looking at a job like super office job then you apply online with a follow up phonecall

rottweiler, there extemely cute as pups and very loyal, there strong and powerful as well, had one as a child back in Serbia, very fond memories.