AMA: Im a jewish german. Ask me everything!

Hey right wingers from all the world.
Hey anti semitic stupid nazi scums.
Hey everyone else.

If you have questions how it is to life in germany with germanys special history as a jewish person, you can ask me.

Attached: 281113062408-b1-.jpg (960x720, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/amp/www.cremationresource.org/cremation/how-is-a-body-cremated.html/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=0J7WIzKVev0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disarmed_Enemy_Forces
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In a few years when you are hiding in a cupboard, will you write stories about how you touched yourself that we can read in a hundred years?

How are you doing?

Underated

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 41K)

Can I still go on birthright? I have Jewish ancestery but am 30

Well i think the holocaust will never happen again. People are hiding on Jow Forums for their nazi views.

If your mother was jewish, you are also jewish. But you can also find a liberal rabbi and ask him if you can convert to judaism.

Holy fuck next level savagery

Is it frightening to know that you'll know exactly what 1939 was like within a decade?
Dude. This is happening.

Have you ever met a non-atheist Jew? 99.9% of all Jews are just atheists that read the Talmud right? Ignoring the stray goyim that has recently converted, aren't you all exclusively irreligious and godless?

Do you feel comradeship with white Atheists (like most of Jow Forums) because they help you destroy Christianity, spread Atheism, and assist you profoundly in your ultimate goal of destroying the west?

How many times were you gassed?

Attached: 1525864541470.jpg (1501x844, 147K)

how can it happen again if it never happened in the first place?

are u afraid for your life in these times? also what do u do for living?

Attached: 1526166155591.jpg (960x768, 57K)

Yes, a lot of jews are atheist.

No, im right wing. I oppose mass migration. Right now we have a lot of anti semitic arabs in germany.

Israel is btw the best right wing nation in the earth.
While in the us american cant even say "its okay to be white", in israel we shot 60 sandniggers to keep them from their stolen land. we have nationalist views, and are controlling everything.

Underrated.

Why do your kind prevent Germany from having any form of nationalism?

Germany has more than paid for its sins already. They should have a right to exist and a right to an identity.

Subversion using logic won't work on brown savages, shalom. The question isn't if, it's when.

How does it feel knowing that even Israeli's know that Israel has no right to exist?

Attached: israeldoesnthavearighttoexist.png (1807x837, 184K)

> No I’m right wing
> Right now we have a lot of anti semitic arabs in germany.

This is the reason why.

>If your mother was jewish, you are also jewish
None of this jewish fucks have actually read what the law of return is. Ironically, jews use the nuremberg law to determine if you are jewish or not. This means that if you can proof that your great grandfather / great grand mother is jewish, you have the right to return home. And this shit is pretty easy to fake especially if you come from a post communist country. A law dictated that jews have to have a line written in their passport that they're jewish, but due to oppression (due to ww2 and communism) a shit ton preferred to hid their identity
And of course you must also convert (if you're not already) and cut your cock. Pretty easy thing to do to bribe a local rabbi.
No wonder that half of "jews" in israel are larping as slavs and maintining the labour workforce. The other half are sandniggers jews who do what all sadniggers do: smoke chicha, dance, stay on welfare and niggering around, even protesting against obligatory military service to defend their holy land

Attached: 1522730733713.jpg (561x650, 288K)

Are you ready for annuda shoah (this time real one)? Even if krauts wont do it, muslims will surely step up.

>will you write stories

Or someone will make up the stories for you!

So do you feel a sense of commonality with white Atheists like here on Jow Forums because they are your brother in the fight against Christianity (aka the foundation of Western Christendom)?

I know it has to be difficult because white Atheists openly hate you as a Jew Atheist, but then since they are basically your useful idiot, your pawn, and they help you attack your greatest enemy Christianity, are you low-key happy that you and white Atheists have so much in common?

Common, your president is a christian and he is the most useful idiot for the israeli jews than nobody before. And i do not hate christianity. some of my friends are christians.

Im not an atheist. i go sometime to my jewish community and i do all the jewish holidays.

> jewish
> German
Pick one please

Holocaust? We're the Jews now!

We're not going to murder you, we're going to usurp you. Anyone need a bar mitzvah? I'm your new rabbi.

What do you guys do with the foreskin?

You Hot like Barbra Streisand, Natalie Portman or Woody Allen?

Sorry your only purpose is to die

How can it be happen again if it never happened the first time?

Holocaust denial is illegal in germany.
I am always reporting anti semitic stuff to the police.

Attached: download.png (2244x900, 277K)

>Germany
>Jewish

First confirm you don't speak Russian and neither do your parents. Otherwise fuck off, rusnya.

I do not speak russian. Im a true german, with german roots. My mother is jewish, and my father an aryan. His grandfather was in the NSDAP and i hate him for that.

What do you think of her

Attached: alice.jpg (1100x619, 80K)

Dead Sea face creams. Great for the complexion.

great person. but the afd is a little bit anti semitic.

Do you hate white people?

Attached: loxism.jpg (1516x810, 298K)

How do you define anti semitic material and what could be it's synonym for taunting Finns? We are constantly bullied as mongoloids. Where can I report this and how much money I could make with this? Would it be sufficient to start my own foundation to hunt everyone down on /pol who insults us?

Could you give tips on monetizing this sort of victim business? Pretty please. I am sick and tired of being called mongoloid.

Cant wait to redpill the verfassungsschutz on the holohoax. I wont lie just because the law requires me to.
Jews died in the camps, yes, but not due to a systematic massmurder but due to starvation and typhus in times germans themselves were starving and allies bombed traintracks making it even harder to supply the camps. Additionally the allies firebombed the ghettos in which kikes lived that were deemed okay enough to not be put in a camp with priority. Lots of reports on that. Since the holocaust traditionally is a burned offering it was actually done by the allies. Furthermore the real israelites are white people with jews probably being the blue eyed ones with you guys being those that say they are jews, but are liars instead. The synagogue of satan

I can't possibly ask you EVERYTHING, you fucking moron.

>it's synonym for taunting Finns

butthurt

why would I ask you anything? I already know everything there is to know about Jews. I know more about being Jewish than you do, kike.

Attached: 1526098182233.png (714x644, 169K)

Fins do not control banks, media, politics and big corporations. So no one will care about fins being bullied. But you can stand with the jewish people and report holocaust denial also in finland.

Sure, if there's money in it.

How much does it pay? I won't do a thing under 8000 € a month.

Easy peasy, my future kinsman! Become a Jew. Now any Finn hate is antisemitic! Learn to twist words and call people uneducated virgins.

Talk to your rabbi today. Don't you want to be Jewish?

>Talk to your rabbi today. Don't you want to be Jewish?

Will he do something bad to my wee wee and then suck it?

You better believe it. Gotta be circumcised in the flesh as well as in spirit. Find an attractive rabbi if you're a faggot, mongoloid.

It's not that hard, goy! Nike, just do it.

you are surely doctor or lawyer may be bank asshole?
you know why jews never could be germans?

Attached: 1510561067715.jpg (813x960, 76K)

No. You will only be symbolic circumcised. No one will suck your dick...

fpbp

Attached: 02 nod.gif (540x540, 1.13M)

Im germans as every other german. Germany loves jewish people and hates nazis. Wake up. The NPD has less than 1% of the votes. 99% of us germans oppose hatred against jews.

Attached: 2-format6001.jpg (805x317, 78K)

>(((special history)))¨

Does the smell of gefilte fish turn you on?

You actually an ashkenazi of the old stock whose parents survived or an israeli immigrant?

it's going to be wonderful when we get tired of your shit and decide it's open season on you filthy kikes. there will be bounties on your heads
israel won't last for another 30 years as well

Attached: annihilation of israel.jpg (720x487, 81K)

I am not NPD guy- you maintain, you are german because you speak german?
No, you'll never be.

>Hey right wingers from all the world.
>Hey anti semitic stupid nazi scums.
>Hey everyone else
Not a word about muslims.
He/she's obviously a cheap LARP.
Probably some retarded Antifa scum.

Attached: 1526084560282.gif (151x245, 1.25M)

Im a Ashkenazi jew. I have never been to israel.

If he is an ashkenazi with old roots here, he is as german as the frisians or sorbs are. An own thing but part of the flock.

Bullshit, we hate jews but you scum won't fuck off, even after all that has happened in WW2 you still want to live among us. It speaks volumes how shitty it must be to live among your own kind.

Are german Jews patriotic about germany and do they really think the rise in antisemitism comes from ethnic germans and not from "other" demographics?

Ah well.
You observant?
I guess even the unobservant ones got a social structure worth a shit tho. Maybe we'll have something similar one day when life gets rougher here and the fucking boomers are finally dead or on neverending pension.

The holohoax „happened“ in 4 years which is 1460 days is 35.040 hours.
The average body takes 1-3 hours to be cremated plus preheating, cooling and cleaning inbetween.
google.de/amp/www.cremationresource.org/cremation/how-is-a-body-cremated.html/amp
For the sake of the argument we assume all ovens were chaincremating without any maintenance or anything else with 2 hours a body.
There are 19 camps of which 6 „were“ extermination camp even though originally it was claimed all camps are for extermination but allies never found any, but all of the russian found camps coincidently were which was a good justification for their warcrimes. I was in bergen belsen, it had 2 ovens on display, but again for the arguments sake lets assume 5 ovens for all of the 19 camps burning nonstop at a rate of a body every 2 hours.
So one oven in the 35.040 hours could have burned 17.520 people. One camp with 5 ovens could burn 87.600 jews. All 19 camps would be 1.664.400 people in the 4 years tops. Reminder that this implies modern ovens burning non stop without any maintenance, re or unloading etc.

Why are there 2 broken bulbs on that menorah statue?

Npd is 90% verfassungsschutz you retard

Everyone in our jewish community thinks the rise of anti semitism come from muslims. Neonazis still exist but they are doing their own think.

russian-cock-broofs.jpg

why are your people so autistic and why do you hate my great nation ?

Attached: 32498233_378912472517515_6757758477612875776_n.jpg (838x960, 96K)

They are not broken. 2 flames for the second day. every day comes a new flame.

do you trust the Germans? Be honest!

Attached: jewish_Haggadah.png (682x607, 572K)

I dont hate israel. No one has a problem with israel. Only the arab migrants

every sane person has a problem with muslims and also with israel. "zero problems" is bait

Autism.

You know, if you just accept that the genocide attempt was legit and pat yourself on the back for our culture even setting a quality standart on ethnic cleansing then you can simply reach the conclusion that the deed that has been done was so extreme that no amount of posturing, forgivement or appeasement could ever be enough.
Knowing that, you reject guilt and having to proof them something simply as a means of ingroup survival. We cant allow ourselves to feel guilty as its devouring us. Rejecting any association with them on wary terms is much more liberating then whining about history having misrepresented us.

I just hope we have the german jewish community on our side when we have to defend ourselves against radical islam and the fall of western morals and rights. For a confident Germany my friend !

>No one has a problem with israe
Funny thing is he probably believes this. I dont know anyone that doesnt have multiple issues with israel, no matter how bluepilled they are. Usually they gove you an excuse for what „happened“ in the 40s, but everyone knows what your people do there is bullshit

What will you do when whites are gone and no longer around to protect you from the brown hordes ?

If we need the german jewish community to help us in the first place I rather have us going extinct as it would be a comically pathethic outcome.

/ourJude/ Broder is already on our side

Where does the "Star of David" come from?

youtube.com/watch?v=0J7WIzKVev0

Attached: hqdefault (7).jpg (480x360, 37K)

If you really believed the holocaust happened would you live anywhere near Germany?

Broder hat Angst vor Islamokommunismus und weiß das wir zu gecuckt sind um jemals wieder eine Gefahr darzustellen.
Der weiß was gut für seine Community ist aber seinen Arsch würde er auch nicht für uns opfern- muss er auch nicht, soll er auch nicht.
Drum hat er auch nen Zweitwohnsitz im Ethnostaat Israel.

Germans are all pieces of shit, the courageous ones all died in the war

Attached: 3C7BE3FB-5207-4534-9D89-A4FEBBFA29C8.jpg (749x438, 71K)

No arguments in there friend. I believed most of my life the holocaust is real, but never felt any guilt because my generation has nothing to do with it and so this is t the motivation for saying it didnt happen. I say it because its simply the truth. Also i trust my grandparents when they said they never heard of a jewish genocide more than jewish controlled forces saying they are.
Considdering what was done by jews a genocide probably even would have been appropriate, at least of the financial key figures with expulsion of every other jew. Reminder that it was eisenhower that made up a random designation for surrendered germans to exclude them from the geneva convention and enable them to be rightfully starved and not treated even denying the red cross entrance to the camps
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disarmed_Enemy_Forces

Attached: EE1C22FB-0819-4CA0-B570-ABF4FB79C04F.jpg (859x1196, 206K)

Shalom
Isn't it weird that the german word for "fireplace/chimney" is "Kamin" and sounds like "come in" in english?

The unification of the polar opposites is something that stretches itself across many cultures. Be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born. Or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. In the egyptian mythology osiris dick (male) that gets eaten by a fish (female), or the Washington Monument (a dick, male) standing in the vesica pisces (female). The 2 pillars, Boaz and Jachin which stood before Solomons Temple and represent the sun and moon, and again the polar opposites. Sol, solar, sun. mon, moon. Sol-o-Mo(o)n. Even the "Star of David" is representing the male and female being united with the opposing triangles.

In case of the star of david we have the triangles/pyramids you mentioned, but the triangle also symbolizes the 3, or with the 2 triangles the 33
All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life (trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation.
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm.
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33. the number is also associated with gods promise

Attached: 1511528317162.png (784x2224, 45K)

>People are hiding on Jow Forums for their nazi views.
Well sure not here

Attached: Polund.webm (640x360, 1.99M)

Yes, quite funny.

Isn't your right wing prime minister not a jew itself?

WTF in Polish is Komin XD

There is no evidence for this but it is probably true His father was an extremely anti-Communist politician BUT ! our princess is a Jewess

Attached: z18143974IE,Kinga-Duda.jpg (768x432, 44K)

(((happened)))

>No arguments
I dont intend to argue about something that is a question of faith.
>I never felt any guilt because my generation has nothing to do with it
Then our generation has nothing to do with the achievments and positive experiences of our people either and we should just bury this clownish circus called germany in favour of a federalised EU for individual liberty and prosperity.
Marry a turk, be gay and make no children, nothing matters then as our children wont have anything to do with our deeds and time as well.
>Grandparents
Well my grandparents said their neighboors dissapeared and people could figure what was up.
>a genocide was appropiate
Either you have problems admitting it or not, this schizophrenic attitude of "we dindu nuffin but should have" is just outrightly niggerish and immature.
>expulsion/killing of financial key figures
Agree tho.

>trannies are a perverted version of the miracle of life
Transen sind seltsam und Hormongefickte Hirne keine schöne Sache.
Man muss es aber nicht esoterisch beschreiben.

>Komin
Poles confirmed for not knowing about chimneys before they met niemskys in weird stone houses.

Der Ofen ruft, Jude.

Damn I looked up Kamins etymology, it comes from Latin caminos/fireplace which in itself is a word taken from the greeks.
Germanics confirmed for not knowing about chimneys until they met romans living in weird stonehouses.

So what are you doing to combat the spread of Islam and the massive arabic antisemitism? Do you know that it is looking bad for you and for us natives if we don't do something soon?

they have the highest rates of paranoid schizophrenia and insanity by ethnic group. they follow a literal satanic religion judaism which is named after judas who betrayed jesus for some damn shekels. they have been kicked out of over 103 countries and have 360 recorded instances of being expelled from countries around the globe.

they are anti-humanity. they're hindering humanity's progression as a species by wasting the fruits of labour.

the only solution is violent.

Can you guilt trip Germans into submission by using the race card?