Hatred is for the weak

Attached: sh.jpg (420x365, 45K)

Bumper sticker slogans are for the weak

debatable

Yes, youre right. Bloodlust is where its at

I wonder everyday if the actor who replaced him in his chair after he died in the 80's was also the one speaking through the machine and reading his books or if it was a group of failed scientists all along.

>hatred is for the weak
So when a forgiving person and a hate-filled person face off, what will happen according to you?

Good thing I’m not the little cuck faggot stuck shitting my pants in a chair and using a computer to speak then...

Attached: E0D62E88-D080-4E19-810D-726523C27858.jpg (640x853, 59K)

Hate heals, you should try it sometime.
nigger faggot.

I agree:
If you feel hatred towards somebody that means that somebody is alive and you're too weak to kill him/her.

Attached: 1525764606793.gif (481x481, 126K)

I hate the girls who rejected me.
I am weak?

imagine being in that seat for decades and unable to tell people that it's all a lie?
fuck, i hope whoever they picked was truly brain dead or what a fucking nightmare that would have been

And what of wrath? It certainly isn't for the weak

Agreed, righteous indignation is where it's at.

Yes. That's pathetic, and will never help you in the future

Really?
What am I supposed to do ?
Be nice to someone who reject me?
What logic is this?

hatreds a bit much of an umbrella term to pair with another umbrella term confidently without much explanation

its hard to hate things that dont know any better because theyre so pathetic (looters for example) so getting rid of a nuisance like that doesnt really feel like anything other than contempt at the worst of times. Probably much easier to kill out of contempt than it is to kill out of hate unless you enjoy sporadic killings that end up with a net loss in productivity then youre the weak one friendo

Hatred for an unpleasant experience limits your ability to learn from them. I have been rejected, dumped and betrayed by every woman I have been with, but I realized that my hatred for them was misplaced. Over time, I began to understand a simple truth: If I were them, I would have done the same thing. People do cruel things because of the influences in their lives, whether it be family, media or simply their current situation. People are a product of their surroundings, so if you were to dislike something, you should dislike the powers which created the situation, not the side-effect.
>What am I supposed to do ? Be nice to someone who reject me?
If they were respectful in their rejection, then yes. This is good practice in controlling your ego, which will help you in the long run. Nobody deserves to be disrespected simply for showing interest, so I wouldn't preach that you treat a bitch with fake smiles.

The main point I would like to make is that hatred only actually hurts yourself, as cheesy as that sounds. You also give that person power over you, as they continuously occupy your mind. Hatred is a constraint on your general decision-making, and should be dispensed with. Feel free to "strongly disapprove" of things, but try to let go of hate.

Attached: 1525563208062.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

Slide threads are for the impotent

and love is for the strong?
gtfo retard

Hatred for a week

>cant even stand on his own
>hur dur hatred is for the weak
lol

yeah,love is the most important thing in this world

Hatred and love are not opposites.
The solution to hatred is understanding.

So Antifa is weak?

>posts a faggot to weak to even walk

LMAO. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Happy Ramadan, fag. How's your fasting going?

Kys handicaped faggot

Attached: 1525856484279.jpg (1024x762, 123K)

I have a hatred for the weak

he did more for this world than your ne Nazi heroes

expected no less from the snownigger cucks

Attached: if-you-kill-your-enemies-they-win-justin-trudeau-3436136.png (500x303, 85K)

Yup. If you have zero respect for something then you can at least make use of it.

Attached: Beans.jpg (3264x2448, 2.47M)