Unironic Systemic Racism

how can a 1st world country (Australia) be so insensitive to the plight of the local people which it nearly exterminated?

Where is the "white empathy" you Jow Forumstards always spout?

Attached: aboriginees.jpg (900x576, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1_oK076OApk
youtu.be/s1yeBmSFkC4
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=hWPK9UpvQ18
theaustralian.com.au/arts/culture-of-denial/news-story/3dd28525dc85e34c1fb549813bd4d9f4?sv=3c7dcbb5d714030dc06e1ae31d181149&nk=3fecf7a759efc35f003c9fe2174c0739-1526566752
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nearly exterminated

That's the problem right there.

Why don’t you drunkard anglo criminal scum just leave them alone and let them live in their traditional ways? Why do you have to harass them or expect them to be doctors and shit???

Systematic, not systemic. The latter is for something more technical than oppression Olympics.

The same way we Jews bulldoze Palestinians, goyim. Who says you're supposed to give a shit about the cattle?

ISRAEL #1.

why are they appropriating white mans culture and not live in traditional mud huts?

not a looker in the bunch, what a shame

All I can see if a fucking filthy house.How am I supposed to feel sorry people that live and are dirtier than pigs?

>filthy
Reminds me of those photos shoved I our face of segregated school with the mammy school teacher in a one room school house with a dirty floor... A broom sits in the background with cobwebs.

I feel sorry for you,user.I never was indoctrinated into that shit.I actually had an education that didn't enforce propaganda like public schools.I have seen pics of segregation but never the type you described.I see enough nigger madness messes just watching Sec8 videos.

It hard to behave rationally and up to standards of civilised world when you have 65 IQ.
How can you help someone who cant him self or even worse cant comprehend that you try to help him?

We do. But some of them like free gibs. They enjoy receiving gibs and conplaining about the white man. We even give them homes but they like to pull apart the house and use the materials for fires and what not as you can see in the OP pic.

They have very low IQs so they will never be doctors and the like. The smarter ones can do semi skilled labour

wypios fault my government house is so shit dirty, ooga booga

Attached: 1494734301181.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

>implying Abbos invented any kind of permanent structure of any kind whatsoever, across the whole continent, for all 40,000 years of their existence.

They literally couldn't figure out that if you pile up mud in a roughly horseshoe shape, build it up, and lay dead plants on top you can make shade and keep the rain off your head.

40,000 years and all they invented was a stick, a stick that throws another stick, a stick that comes back when you throw it, and a hollow stick that you blow into that makes a more annoying noise than the Islamic call to prayer.

Whatever man. They gave you the country. Just give them some gibs. Encourage them to live in traditional style and buy some of their “Art”. It’s a good compromise.

Hey. They also managed to un-domesticate the dog. That's something no other culture has been able to do.

So
I mean let them live in the desert like waay traditional. Don’t expect them to have houses and live like modern regular people.

Don’t
Make them
Wear modern clothes or live in modern style. You make them do this shit and make fun of them
When they fail. Let’s see you living off the fucking desert with only a stick. Let them live super traditional and just humor them. That’s the solution.

>nearly exterminated
Should have finished the job

Abos are not given the same opportunities as white people even now. How would you feel if your culture was nearly erased and they just throw you in some ghetto to get you out of the way?

Attached: abo slavery.jpg (960x960, 150K)

Ten people in the house, not one of them can be bothered to spend five minutes a day wiping down the kitchen. If they don't care about maintaining good living conditions for their family, why should we?

We do they have their own land that whiety isn't allowed on without permission from abo elders. Or they can choose to live in society. Or any mix thereoff.

My neighbour is abo and even he says the ones that conplain about whiety all day have nothing to blame but them selfs. It's the equithlent of Negros in the US going on about slavery.

They don't just conplain about whiety however. They even fight each other if they are from different tribes.

boy this grinding poverty and squalor I live in sure makes me want to have multiple children for some reason lol

Stick that comes back is pretty cool tho

>average iq of 66
I have no idea why they are so poor

WYTE DOG WYPE MA KITCHN

They get so obese so easily it's kinda sad. Wish people would stop trying to shove them in buildings, they aren't meant for a sedentary lifestyle.

I have no sympathy for them because they are purposefully living in squalor. Why can't they clean the kitchen? That's retarded.

Jesus fucking Christ... have these people never heard of cleaning? You can be poor and clean at the same time.

Did the government fuck up their kitchen like that?
Australian gvmnt:
> Here you go, a brand new clean apartment.
Abo:
> Shits everywhere, brings in a stray dog and breed 5 retards. Pose for a photo op.
Meh, I don't care.

And not a SINGLE employed individual in the entire community.
Lazy.
You want more , WORK for it.
At the very least attempt agriculture and grow something to eat.

Let them disappear => no plight

Australians built walls to bar everything out of the only livable coastal outer areas so the colonizers could live in peace seperate from the aboriginal peoples.

I wouldn't expect amerimut burgermen and our British Anglos or Dutch to be taught about the history of Australasia but the reasons for isolation were simple and the happiest way to coexist. Aussies get a lot of bad rap for the treatment of abos but the New Zealand colonizers hardly get shit because things like the Kingitanga were established here as a de facto Māori oligarcharchical monarch with only blood ties allowing for land ownership. This makes it harder to sympathize with Māori since they actually had a clue unlike modern ones today that only live to rob rajeets stores for alcohol and smokes.

Abos have always been shit, never put up any kind of fight, stood in the way of technological development and consequently got curbstomped.

Unironic Systemic Racism means I can't wash the dreck from my stove or sweep my filthy floor...

>I'm soooooooo oppressed, better huff some petrol with the bikey-bikey boys and bum cigs in front of the centrelink.

Attached: BitterNest.jpg (962x642, 374K)

Aboriginals have many advantages here, easier to get into Uni, easier to get a job, easier to get welfare, cheaper healthcare, cheaper school fees and so on. The reason why they live the way they do is due to there rampant alcholism and drug use.

>40,000 years and all they invented was a stick, a stick that throws another stick, a stick that comes back when you throw it, and a hollow stick that you blow into

You forgot the stick on a string that makes annoying noises. Abbos are the masters of high-technology sticks

Attached: BitterBaby.jpg (537x720, 190K)

This is the point that even Bill Gates has been red pilled on. You can spend billions in Africa and it will get destroyed by Hippo's and neglected by a population that is more interested in stretching their neck to double its normal length and killing the accused village with in a night dance ritual than taking a shower and learning how to read.

>how can a 1st world country (Israel) be so insensitive to the plight of the local people which it nearly exterminated?

>Where is the "jewish empathy" you habiru/hebrews always spout?

STOP PROJECTING, SHLOMO!

This.

>The reason why they live the way they do is due to there rampant alcholism and drug use.
We both know that isn't the whole truth.

Hi Plebbit.

People fail to realise that Aboriginals also caused a lot of problems killing cattle and destroying the property of pasturalists, they also fail to realise that Australians throughout its history have tried to Help out the Aboriginals to become more civilised and advanced through reserves and building communities just for aboriginals.

A lot of the ethnic cleansing of Aboriginals was also commited by other Aboriginals from different tribes.

If you lived here in Australia you would be able to see it for yourself.

The introduction of Sugar, flour and Alchohol screwed up the Aboriginal communities real bad, it ruined there diets.

Aboriginals are a lot more prone to Alchohol addiction since there bodies aren't use to it.

Abos here as stated before have various insitives to help them out, at least here in Victoria

>Encourage them to live in traditional style and buy some of their “Art”. It’s a good compromise.

Here's a taste of their artistic music, The Bikey-bikey boys

>youtu.be/1_oK076OApk

"The white people cayme in hih and made us not clean up our house or git jobs"

if you behave like arat ou'll be treateed like one. they breed like em and their sorrundings are what i would expect from these petrol sniffing retards

haha fuck off cunt. Come here and meet some of our coons if you want you deluded retard

abos aren't human

>3 bedroom home

fucking bourgeoisie

>Here's a taste of their artistic music, The Bikey-bikey boys

And their public service video warning about the dangers of huffing: don't sniff petrol from a can

>youtu.be/s1yeBmSFkC4

ABOs LITERALLY do not now how to clean
the concept is unthinkable to them
why improve something?
Why take care of the things that you use?

I feel pain because these niggers exist.

if my kitchen looked like that I'd throw my wife out.

What's it like having 65 IQ? How do perceive world?

Attached: 1511615033889.gif (320x180, 1.85M)

They haven't invented cleaning yet?

>free money
>free food
>free housing
>access to first world health care, educational institutions and businesses
>still manage to destroy everything around them and live in squalor

Its the same as being a Shiptar.

it was probably an ok home til they moved in

>you put your petrol in the car
>vehicle is clearly marked "diesel fuel only"
Fucking abos.

I stationed a few years back in west australia to run training ops for new Academi recruits and we were close to this australian military base that built homes for abos
every few months a few would burn down because the subhuman would make firepits in the living rooms, some of the more brighter ones made big holes I the roof beforehand exposing themselves to the elements at night
they would routinely siphon gas from military vehicles and sometimes attack newbie corporals that would get too close to them just to take their cigarettes

all I see in that photo is abos being abos, they were given a home better than most of us had, without paying or working for it, and they ruined it

If this nigger can’t even clean up her own god damn kitchen or get some of her ten heathen niglets to help then why should we throw more money at them to just see it rot away from improper care? Why when they can’t even make an effort to take care of themselves it must be on us to care for them? Fuck these people, they don’t deserve help if they aren’t trying to help themselves in the least.

Why is their place so dirty? Does being poor require you don't clean your humble home?

They are desert nomads, the life that we live would just give them diabetes and crime. they need to be out on the land hunting those stupid lizards and being thirsty.

I know they are poor.. But are they allergic to cleaning? I mean shit even spray some water and just put shit away.

The state of the kitchen...

Living like that is their own choice.

They're too busy being oppressed by whitey to clean

yeah nah

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Attached: absanity.jpg (617x1404, 1.41M)

Thought to be fair. This could be the curse of fake news as well. I blasted them for not cleaning but just realized. Properly the kike or sjw taking this photo told them to leave it messy to make more of a 'statement'

You would think they would clean their house. Niggers really are subhuman.

>be poor
>how do i fix this
>i'll just shit out ten kids
SHIEEET
IT'S DA GUBBAMINT FAULT WHITE DEVILS
WHO GON' PAY FO MAH KIDS

That's fucking months of grime at the least.

Why don't they clean their fucking house? Filthy animals.

nah it's the norm

youtube.com/watch?v=hWPK9UpvQ18

Attached: abin.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Ironically sjws are the most racist people out there due to there superiority complex, I have recieved more hatred for being Eastern European by Sjws then any person ever.

>poor
>60IQ
>TEN FUCKING KIDS
Die in a fire you White Guilt nigger

They don't look human. They look like artist representations of human evolution a step or two back.

>Why don't they clean their fucking house? Filthy animals.
Depression is the short answer, and they have PLENTY to be depressed about. and you'll see the exact same behavior manifested in White Australians, myself included. "Life sucks, why bother shaving, doing dishes, cleaning up and so forth" it's not a voluntary situation either. seriously, i have lived with, gone to school and worked with Aboriginal Australians for at least a decade growing up in Queensland. I have seen things you wouldn't believe.

theaustralian.com.au/arts/culture-of-denial/news-story/3dd28525dc85e34c1fb549813bd4d9f4?sv=3c7dcbb5d714030dc06e1ae31d181149&nk=3fecf7a759efc35f003c9fe2174c0739-1526566752

every word in this is true and I would stake my life on these numbers being a lot higher. I reckon meeting any Aboriginal on the street, male or female, would give you around a 70-80% chance you've also encountered a rape victim.

lost in time m8

Attached: missinglink.jpg (366x328, 57K)

You people have no empathy.

How can they improve their lives when they have low level of education?

how can you even blame them?

If you whiteys didnt go to australia and uproot them from their grounded and humble culture they'd be living with nature in utopia

Strong bait and shitpost

>someone makes a post that doesnt align with the echo chamber of Jow Forums
>gets called bait

how is this place any better than reddit

Because if you actually look at their history white colonizers drastically improved their standards of living (like they did at all colonies near lesser peoples). They aren't suffering because of white influence but despite it.

gas yourself nigger

Shit, you're right. For some reason, I thought dingos were descended from wild dogs brought by colonists.

Attached: 1497936678698.png (565x1204, 78K)

>standards of living
modern humans are also way more depressed and more likely to commit suicide than early humans.

is it improvement or regression?

Attached: 1523539176018.jpg (1117x219, 210K)

I've been in the homes of poor people whose kitchens are so fucking clean they could eat their dinner off the floor. That's just abbo laziness.

Attached: 1521693739449.png (1235x549, 113K)

Attached: 1507243263129.jpg (2048x1536, 1.55M)

True for the grime, but with water scarce could be understandable. I was talking more about he dishes everywhere an simple shit that they should be able to do.

Doesn’t matter where you are in the world, abos will voluntarily live in shit holes and do nothing to further their own well being.

Pictured: 6 able bodied people standing in a filthy kitchen

If only there were something they could DO!!!!!???? Clearly CLEANING the fucking place is out of the question. Why are you oppressing them by not cleaning up their house white-man?

You are never so fucking poor that your kitchen needs to look like a shit pit.
What the fuck? Even my dogs prefer their living space to be clean.

Modern humans live way longer too. You have longer life spans you get more suicide and depression.

Attached: 1512514053442.jpg (360x358, 66K)

yeah i grew up poor with my mom, and she said the least we could is keep our house presentable and impeccable at all times. she hated having a filthy house

They did have huts doe. Stacked rocks too. Channels to farm eels also though it did not last very long

the majority of abos are useless cretin. The aussie government gives them housing and money to look for a job and they spend it all on booze and petrol to sniff. its at thr point where "living off centrelink" is a replacement term for druggo. in adelaide they make kids "thank the kaurna people" before every school meeting while the abos just steal taxpayer money. We spend so much money on their welfare while the abo fathers, after raping their kids and assualitng their wives, run away and cease to exist and thr family has to get support and shit. There are so many stupid fucking abos and the world would literally be better without them

reminder that abbos raped their own children sometimes to death and ate their own babies before whites

it was well documented when the first settlers arrived

the literally made niggers look like a higher form of life

Why it is my fault that they are too lazy and stupid to take care of themselves