Do you guys notice it?

Ever since the Embassy move and the attack on Palestinians there has been a great divide between the posters on here. According to those posters you're either called Achmed and a muslim that shills against Jews and Israel or you're a Kike working for the JIDF.
Well of course most of us are neither of those two, so let's stop the ad hominems and name calling and be rational and calm.
So lets first talk about the embassy move, honestly I don't care that much. It's a unnecessary move and I think it's too higher the tensions in israel, there are many different ethnicities and religious people in Jerusalem, not just Jews but Muslims and Christians as well. Thus the move of the embassy is like America being all in your face and saying which side he's on.
Second the protest at the gaza stroke, people died. Now I know some of you guys will go "they're shitskins so who cares", I get that but I'm in principle against the killing of innocents and especially if those innocents are children and women NO MATTER THE RACE. According to the stuff I read this happened. I also am aware that the protests weren't completely peaceful (how could they desu) there were people that threw rocks, diy molotives, and probably other stuff. Does that justify Israeli defence to retaliate? Yes I do think so, but the killing of children and women without remorse? No definitely not. It's very hard to form an opinion because we don't know exactly what percentage of the death were innocents and what percentage were violent protestors, there is some camera footage but most of what happened isn't on tape. Anyway we know from leaks that israeli soldiers like to kill for fun from time to time so I don't doubt that innocents got killed. And if you analyse it further it's in israels best interest to kill innocents because that will make Palestinians more angry, more likely to seek revenge perhaps join hammas. More violence against Israel means more justification for israel to attack palestine.
Let's discuss.

Attached: pepe-is-caught-in-the-center-of-a-political-debate.jpg (1267x887, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
youtu.be/8gyc-wU4UmU
un.org/documents/ga/res/37/a37r043.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut the fuck up mordecai

you must be new here. the jidf false flagging was at its all time high sometime around 2012

I'm not talking, I'm typing :^) also my name isn't mordecai :^P
I'm not new, I'm aware of the tactics. Just wanted to make a thread for people who aren't shills but people who get persuaded or confused by it all to have a chill thread to discuss and think about it for a second without the namecalling.

Attached: chillll.png (365x363, 5K)

hol' up, nobody gonna bump my thread? Do I have to do it myself? Should've added more bait to the OP perhaps, ooh well. up you go.

Attached: 2018.05.14gazasix.jpg (500x258, 18K)

Have a bump m8. I'm just used to it after all these years. Although I have to say the drooling youtube comment quality posts is nostalgic. I forgot how bad it gets from time to time.

would it be a good idea to leave the middle east as a pile of smoldering ash? How many nukes would be required to do this? Could it cause a nuclear winter killing more? Cause if not that'd be great

Are you aware of the Samson Option? Basically if Israel is on the brink of losing they will start a nuclear kamikaze as last resort. Basically Israel >>> World

>Well of course most of us are neither of those two
lol

If you care about Palestinians, you're a muslim or a commie - that's a fact.
If someone calls you a kike because you don't care, they're a muslim - also a fact.

If Europeans cared about palestinians, they should take them in. They were responsible for the Holocaust. Israel is a Jewish Nation State

I care about innocent men, women and children being killed no matter the race or religion. Does that make me a Muslim or a Commie, no, it makes me a sensible being. Stop being so tribalistic and unsensitive, killing innocents is degenerate behavior that should always be condemned. Also turn your meme flag off, are you ashamed of your country or something?
Another meme flag spouting ridiculous bullshit. Israel should be a multicultural melting pot, Jerusalem is the center of all three Abrahamic religions. let me ask you this, do you want to genocide all Muslims?

I think the move was necessary in order to make a definite stand on the issue. If we keep pussyfooting about trying to please both sides, all that’s going to happen is a shifty temporary fragile thing that can barely be called peace. The fact is Israeli presence in the region is what’s best for western interests, so we are going to comtinue to support Israel.

It would be illegal for Israel to have nukes though. I think the nations of the world actually wouldn’t allow that. Only the us likes Israel. It would be a big deal imo

>it's in israels best interest to kill innocents because that will make Palestinians more angry

only a dead mudslime is a good mudslime
kys mudslime cocksucker

No, given the choice palestinians would voluntarily emigrate. Gaza strip is unsustainable, would be better off turned into a nature preserve.

No I haven't noticed it at all, because those who defend muslims are niggers and those who defend jews are niggers.
You can tell who doesn't belong here by who defends either, actual Jow Forums anons realize that both need to go, and hope they nuke each other.

> :^P
>I'm not new

Boomers love Q and being lied too, Boomers have been lied to their entire lives...
>vaccines are good boomer goy
>government is good boomer goy
>Israel is good Boomer goy

No wonder they believe NEWQ and the Psyopp...

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

Dumb Boomers when will you learn

>It would be illegal for Israel to have nukes
they do have nukes tho

>divide and conquer tactics

I wonder who could be behind this?

>best for western interests
If you want to displace millions of people perhaps, Israel is causing more chaos than order.
Don't you know that Israel is the only country with nuclear ambiguity. Israel is the only middle eastern country with nukes, what's stranger is that it's the only country that doesn't have to undergo inspections or disclose the amount of nukes they have. Here a video that explains this in detail:
youtu.be/8gyc-wU4UmU
This is just shallow edginess, there are muslims that care about family, work and respect. Why kill those?
yeah sounds simple and would stop the whole shazam, but will likely not happen
>implying I'm a nigger
nuking eachother would be a great fantasy but it would also be one of the biggest atrocities, genocide is edgy but if you unironically believe it should happen than you've fallen for the meme
>not knowing the smiley with the carrot nose
hello newfriend
What does this thread have to do with Q? Stop talking about Q, nobody cares about that stupid larp.

Attached: NuclearJew.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

I'm sorry but you euro fuckers wanted to hate the shitskins and created this fucking mess, now our turbo brainlets just repeat shit and the jidf takes advantage of it.

Make a united front, be consequent and don't say, we love palestinians now, instead say, we don't more war there because they come here and that's bad.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1019, 122K)

I don't love palestinians I just don't like war what you said. I agree that it would be best for europe to have a strong stance against the war but it's hard when the Mutts keep fucking shit up down the middle east and some european nations act like American puppets.
wut, how?

>violent protestors
throwing rocks is violent
dropping bombs is self-defense

I don't like either of them, but Israel's response is disproportionate.

An Israeli controlled Middle East allows for captilism to thrive in the area. Other countries in the Middle East have the funds and means to support a displaced Palestinian population but chooses not to do so. It is not our responsibility to house all the world’s refugees, especially those with clear interests opposite to ours.

Friendly reminder that the Palestinians have a right to armed resistance against the Israelis

>Reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means, including armed struggle.

un.org/documents/ga/res/37/a37r043.htm

Yes I do think the same, Palestinians just have these DIY and cheap 'weapons', while Israel has high tech stuff. But like I said, it's in Israels best interest to destroy Palestinians moral, destroy their families and make them seek revenge. Every attack from the Palestinian side justifies the Israeli response.
>captilism to thrive in the area
wtf? Those arabic nations where doing fine without you guys. Is this seriously your belief? How does it help? Does it help because you guys have multi billion dollar weapon contracts in that region? It doesn't help the middle east in any way. Where did you hear this, let me guess you're repeating something you heard on the news channel.

>Every attack from the Palestinian side justifies the Israeli response

Incorrect. Israel is illegally interfering in the self determination of the Palestinian people, though things like cutting off their water, electricity, and not allowing them freedom of movement. For that reason the Palestinians have a right to armed resistance against the Israelis but not the reverse.

I do not mind Muslims\Arabs as long as they stay in their own homeland. The ones in Palestine have, and once more they are a thorn in the sides for the kikes. The Jews do have some claim to Palestine historically speaking, but they ought to be wiped out desu and don't deserve a homeland.

The foundation of Israel did get rid of some Jews from Europe but that did not really do that much for us. They still meddle with our nations and infact even greater than before since the foundation of Israel. They are seeking to expand Israel at the expense of the Arabs and western aid\funding. Israel is a breeding ground for more fucking kikes. They are bothering Arabs and making us fight their wars, in return angers the Arabs and (((They))) flood these angry Muslims into our countries to run is over and blow us up and replace us and cause strife. They are making Arab and Europeans fight each other when it is not even in both peoples interests. It is for their interests, they see both Arab and European (white), Muslim and Christian as enemies and if you can make two of your enemies fight each other you distract them and you win. Two birds with the one stone.

Don't get me wrong, Some muslims are scum and ALL should be thrown out of our homelands. BUT they are a symptom and you Pro Israel fools are being played.

Boomers just fuck off to The Donald where you came from

Attached: 1523055708689.webm (700x394, 2.96M)

Okay with 'justifies' I mean that the media can spin it like Israel dindu nuffin just defend themselves. Israel is ofcourse playing really dirty but with their but muh holocaust card they can play anytime they get away with it.
well said, if the middle east became a more stable place we wouldn't have so many arabs asking for visa or illegally entering the place.

>24/7 aggression
>muh gate breach that was actually a disguised attempt at a blatant invasion
>dead baby photo op!!! gotta milk that aid money!!!

Palestine can go piss up a rope

>24/7 aggression
>muh targeted assasination was actually a bullet spray
>Hammas attack photo op

Israel can go piss up a rope

Attached: protest israel palestine.jpg (900x600, 153K)

Good observation, shills are trying to d&c us hard.
Protip: All semitic people, i.e. Arabs AND Israelis, are scum. It is possible to be against both.

Attached: neither.jpg (907x1521, 448K)

yeah

Nuke isreal and the Palestinians problem solved.

Seriously, why does America give a shit about Israel?

Attached: pepe-confused.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Discuss what? Kikes killed more people, and got away with it. These people were armed with stones. The use of force was disproportionate; nothing else needs to be said, other than Israel did 9/11 if you support the kikes you are a shill. Ok ! Now go KYS Goldstein.

Israel must be defended at all costs

stop falling for kike tricks user
Jow Forums is on neither side and wish both of them dead
they are trying to convince you it is one or the other, that you have to pick who to side with.
They flooded your nation with muslims and let them commit crime so you would side with (((them)))
They are both evil
They both need to go.
anyone who thinks otherwise is a shill or an idiot.

Attached: 1520029135794.gif (434x480, 1.66M)

Shame your country didnt defend itself at all costs from Israel

ISRAEL DID 9/11.

Attached: 1526307383424.png (1000x1163, 1.54M)