Jow Forumstard hero Chad goes off on Spanish speaking mezitos in NYC

Nevar forget

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-072014.png (1920x1080, 556K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/05/16/customer-goes-on-racist-rant-against-spanish-speaking-server
youtube.com/watch?v=y3jXyq6B2i4
youtube.com/watch?v=1o0T6d20J18
youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
twitter.com/cato218/status/996922510858956800?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nypost.com/2018/05/16/customer-goes-on-racist-rant-against-spanish-speaking-server

Looks Jewy

Were they really undocumented?

Attached: 1442480783936.gif (460x426, 655K)

>40 years old and overweight = Chad to pol
Lol

>that's overweight by American standards
Oh that's fucking rich.

He's got a ridicuous sounding jew name, He's KIKE

>Maybe you should take a break from that sandwich today

Kek, /ourguy/

He's actually a jew. A one (((Schlossberg))), and he probably hates white people.

what

>kike kevetches at his works
The golem is eating its master, not "our" anything, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=y3jXyq6B2i4

He randomly attacks white Americans that he probably thing are "goobers", just a typical jew yorker, he's not /ourguy/.

I'm willing to bet they were.

He looks great for a 40 year old and he is not overweight

No, they were illegal.

I'm waiting for this guy to next month talk about his white privilege, then the month after be like "oh no I'm Jewish not white" this is standard kike making whites look bad tactics.

he's literally a jew.
but they refer to him as "a trump supporter."
a jew posted a previous video of him and said " an alleged jew spouted racist vitriol against hasidic jews..."
like they'll call him "trump supporter" right away, but even if he admits to being jewish (and has a jewish last name and has a jewish facial structure and is a (((lawyer))) and is on video previously saying he's a jew and lives in jew york), even then, he's only an "alleged" jew.
funny how that works...

Is this seriously all I have to do to get on the news?

I live in beaner central, there are beaners 50ft away from me building my neighbors hot tub rn.

Attached: 1524929550880.png (1366x768, 1.43M)

Fucking crazy what information needs to be brought up.

why are jew yorkers so exceptionally awful people? Might it have something to do with the yeddic nature of the city?

whatcha doing rabbi

all you have to do to get on the news is inconvenience a brown person
All a brown person has to do to get on the news is murder 12 white people but then they will refuse to identify the attacker and focus on vague "gun control" debates

youtube.com/watch?v=1o0T6d20J18
> Build more settlements
Literally a shit eating Zionist.

Cause he is. Pic related guy on the right.

Attached: 1526550042774.jpg (494x809, 57K)

>jew is Jow Forumshero

Nah

We need to ask ourselves real questions like we used too!!!
>is Q a fraud?
>is Q disinfo?
>why wait so long?? So Podesta escapes or takes his death like Barbara Bush

We need to know what happened last week and WHY THE NEW TRIPCODE

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

VIDEO also discusses
>Vanguard Group
The Major owner and controller of Western financial power ... THEY OWN EVERYTHING AND ARE CONNECTED TO
>NXIVM AND ALLISON MACK

the rabbit hole goes deep!!! Follow that white rabbit!
>why is DPRK folding
>what did Pompeo do/say
>why is pizzagate being hidden and slid!!!

MODS ARE HIDING THIS INFO!!! BANNING AND MOVING THREADS

THEY DO NOT WANT YOU KNOWING THE BOOMERS ARE INVADING AND Q IS A PSYOPP

Attached: 1484379427661.jpg (450x450, 101K)

It's a fucking jew and its fake as fuck idiot. You're on Jow Forums and you still don't understand how the Jew operates? A month ago the Jews staged the same type of thing at Starbucks. gtfo here

Attached: 1526113278746s.jpg (125x92, 3K)

>that height
>"""""chad"""""
lmfao

that dues the man!

Attached: 1510105601631.jpg (600x474, 43K)

Fucking porta rican welfare queens

Is that the new perpetual revolution cycle.

Whitey being mean to minorities. This is going to be a fun 3-6 months. This is a good one.

God bless this fine gentleman.

Attached: 1500400945444.jpg (1152x576, 209K)

who is this wall-eyed faggot?

>inb4 fired from his job

This is why I’m soft on the JQ. As long as a Jewish person isn’t a Zionist or part of the Jewish community, they’re basically indistinguishable from white people.

He's a Jewish Lawyer. Nice shilling JIDF.. Not even close to our guy, just more Goyim to yell at.

JEWS ARE NOT WHITE

>can't spot a jew from 2 miles away
I remember when I was a newfag.

Don't go back to rddit, lurk more, clean your room. Fuk jewgook for thinking this is a spam post because I said jew.

Attached: 1525015006386m.jpg (922x1024, 112K)

This guy is based
twitter.com/cato218/status/996922510858956800?s=21

Is it impossible for a Jew to get sick and fucking tired of Mexicans pouring into their cities ?

oy vey!

Attached: 01.jpg (1422x800, 194K)

Notice the timing. Right after the embassy move.

>Were they really undocumented?

Cali fag here. They probably don't have their papers in order, or have expired permits, but are employed anyways. This is how they do it here in this state, and the reason why business owners defend illegal immigration/influx of migrants, both democrats and even republicans, because they want the cheap labor working for them. What he did was wrong don't get me wrong, but it is common place to have these people speaking in Spanish. Some I know have been living here for like 20 years and still don't want to speak English, and still fly the flag of their country, yet they are dying to live here. It's the reason why we have a process of becoming a US citizen.

wouldn't be a threat if they weren't

how is he paying for their welfare, if they are working?

Same way Walmart does it, they only pay you a certain amount so you qualify for benefits. Illegal immigration can be stopped if they just went after employers who employ them, but like I said previously, you have both republican and democratic business owners who fight against implementation of things like e-verify, which they recently did in Florida. Business owners bitched to GOP, and had it removed. It's a fucking scam dude, and the ones that get hurt are the ones who came here legally.

Omg sauce

True. Easiest psyop to run.

He’s a fucking jew and this is staged to strengthen the “evil racist white man” and idiots are buying into it

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. Yea he is a jew, but what he said is correct. This shits Obamas fault, he opened this can of worms and now the current administration has to clean it up. Still doesn't change that fact.

That's another thing, he is darker than me, and I don't even consider myself white. You fortify the belief that being against illegal immigration somehow makes you a Trump supporter, or an "evil racist white man", it doesn't.

jewish chad verses Mexican beta

Anyone else think this dude looks like Keanu Reeves?