Jesus Christ Australia

youtube.com/watch?v=KVyOE4vaU30

What the fuck is going on in the land down under?

Attached: image.png (302x170, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVujxKA7SIE
youtube.com/watch?v=B1ZD1_m7-0E
honey.nine.com.au/2017/04/26/10/36/feminist-ideologies-taught-in-schools-victoria
unv.is/news.com.au/finance/money/wealth/inside-the-investigation-targeting-narre-warren-homeowners-from-wartorn-south-sudan/news-story/3985218b1b9f39998424eebc70464dd1
youtube.com/watch?v=86OkGaKck3I
youtube.com/watch?v=_IcNNtnkvDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Australia does not exist.

Posting original link

youtube.com/watch?v=bVujxKA7SIE

Oy Vey i wonder who runs these companies.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1048x816, 204K)

youtube.com/watch?v=B1ZD1_m7-0E

>Kevin is a neckbeard

Kek!

Attached: cringe_aussie_rap.jpg (1261x709, 148K)

honey.nine.com.au/2017/04/26/10/36/feminist-ideologies-taught-in-schools-victoria

I love how their only argument is

>muh kids show!!!

The stupid privilege shit originated from universities. This is clear indoctrination because a 5 year old doesn't know what white privilege is. Hell the original video was using way too many words to define white privilege. No kid is going to pay attention to that shit!

This is (((their))) new strategy. Start the brainwashing process at an early age.

please just nuke us

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg (791x800, 68K)

Nah to slow, liberalism is faster

FUCK

You can't just close your eyes to the evil and pretend it's not there.

OI CUM FRUM A LAYAND DEWN UNDA

Attached: 1503843485704.jpg (884x1006, 103K)

They are already there..only a matter of time now

Hello Jow Forums. I just wanted to tell you that in 2013 when I was in 8th grade they made every white kid in our class apologize to a black kid for slavery. It's even worse now.

I was bluepilled then so I just did it to avoid trouble. But 1 kid who we all thought was very smart refused and after that we never saw him again. I presume he was expelled or something. The next day we all made fun of him saying things like "Haha I guess he wasn't smart after all. What a dumbass". Turns out we were the dumbass sheep contributing to our eventual demise.

The good news is this event contributed to strengthening my white identity and realizing every race on this planet is a threat to our wellbeing and must be put in their place harshly if whites are to survive.

My brother who is still in school had to fill out a privilege points sheet and take a class on privilege.

Jesus Christ. How do you aussies live with this?

convince me not to just embrace fucking nihilism, it's getting harder every day fellas

Attached: lost.jpg (1012x760, 235K)

melbourne is probably one of the worst places on earth.

Attached: 56835682454.jpg (665x1299, 166K)

i aint stopping until the jews are dead.

this is where australian taxpayer revenue is going, the brainwashing of children.

This video and everything it 'teaches' is racist.

who cares what retarded nigger cunts think

gas them and kick them in the belly when they are pregnant kek

That and paying the rent and food-bills of subhuman imports.

unv.is/news.com.au/finance/money/wealth/inside-the-investigation-targeting-narre-warren-homeowners-from-wartorn-south-sudan/news-story/3985218b1b9f39998424eebc70464dd1

It's not the white man's fault he invented the teleportation device in the video. You really need to redpill them on IQ

What school and grade level?

>Australians have teleportation powers and we don't

I hate fucking Australians so much

Attached: angry wojak stare.jpg (960x960, 73K)

careful m8

Attached: katasn.jpg (450x532, 62K)

Now I understand why the ABC needs to be defunded. The ABC is basically a platform for marxist propaganda and they are targeting kids now. I am pretty much identical to Kevin. Fuck Feminism, I love the alt-right. Communists imported massive numbers of migrant and refugees and the dream of having a job, owning a home, getting married is over. All that is left is a wasteland.

No, us.

yes.

surely bullying kevin will help.

SEND HELP QUICKLY!
youtube.com/watch?v=86OkGaKck3I

We helped you guys by shitposting, now its your turn to help us. Are you gonna leave us to the jews?

WHY is the Liberal Party allowing this, exactly? They're supposed to be socially conservative.
It's almost as if Democracy doesn't actually produce any sort of effective government.

Though, we did stop the boats so that's cool.

Attached: 1477156538397.jpg (600x852, 112K)

Mark Dice is Jewish and he is poking fun at you. Bet the person who made that stupid ad is Jewish as well.

>fag flag

Attached: (((hands))).png (171x158, 3K)

It's amazing what universities and no/weak father figures can do to a person in this day & age

FUCK

Attached: 1525801820252.jpg (242x255, 11K)

The Liberal Party don't give a damn about social issues as long as they keep the housing bubble gravy train running.

If that means making Australians a minority in our own nation, they'll do it to make a dollar.

>starting brainwashing at an early age is a new tactic

Get a gun and do someth... nevermind you gave them all to the same people who made these amazing videos.

>new tactic
*fixed it for you

Attached: 1526477808466.jpg (640x595, 67K)

I guess it's good that it works both ways, they don't care about 'racists' either.
They're happy if we killed each other as long as the profits are unaffected.

Attached: 1498562996173.jpg (885x957, 261K)

nice trips
old news

Oh great Hawaiian volcano. See it in your infinite wisdom to send a tsunami to the Aussies as well. Also was that supposed to be funny?

quads dont lie
but where does vegemite come from?

you faggot im not even checkin those 5s since you shilled (((mark dice))) when there are 50 non zog channels that covered this better
sage

Both makes you want to cringe.
But this is the real one.
youtube.com/watch?v=_IcNNtnkvDI

Attached: 1525775387235.gif (400x188, 45K)

>flag
Are you trying to convince us that Finland is a real place?

The absolute disdain on that chink's face never fails to make me crack a smile

Attached: advanced faggotry.jpg (228x217, 10K)

those bitches don't seem jewish, stop bashing the jews uselessly

The actors aren't usually the writers or producers.

(((They))) force this into (((our))) throat.

The absolute state.

Try to walk on those north suburbs, Fitzroy, Collingwood, Brunswick, you will see full of rapefugees and those (((humanitarian))) agencies which providing help to them.
It's over. The existence of those agencies has proved that government has stood against its people.
Date back to John Locke's philosophy, this kind of government need to be overthrown immediately.

We're getting fucked in the arse by chinks and it's starting to chafe. Sad.