Attached: 325.jpg (1080x1008, 241K)

>Trump supporters are Nazis
>Plus they like Jews

>liberals were wrong about Trump supporters being racists
>try to make it sound like we're the ones confused
kek

>implying Drumpfettes didn't style themselves Nazis in the beginning

the absolute STATE of drumpf supporters

I agree friends. everyone knows that here on Jow Forums Jews are our best friend and allies. Their attempt to portray us as anti-semites was pure slander and propaganda

Long Live Eternal Israel

the absolute STATE of Jow Forums

>implying we ever liked jews
>implying Shillary would have been better
>being this assblasted 2 years later

Nah, Jews are still shit. They can die for all I care.

Israel is so based, truly our greatest ally, I would sacrifice my daughter's life for Israel

Heil Israel

So, the mass media is impying that liking jews is a bad thing, now?

Attached: con mfw coffee.png (600x600, 87K)

Yup.

Just zionist, nationalist jews. You're supposed to love the globalist, communist jews.

Y'all dumb

absolute state of Israel hating hamas dick sucking lefty

I never hated Jews. I listen to Ben shapiro

I don't think it's 4D chess or that Trump is doing it intentionally but a whole generation of young american jews are being trained to fucking despise Israel because of their recent actions. That will do more damage to them in the long run than anything.

The traditional archetype is the internationalist jew who maybe isn't such a fan of Israel's right-wing government but ultimately supports Israel and the tribalist jew who backs israel to the hilt. The internationalist lives in western countries and tempers goyish nationalism if they can and the tribalist typically lives in Israel. However, many who would naturally fit into the internationalist archetype are simply abandoning Israel entirely because they're taking their own medicine.

was Jesus the nationalist or globalist kind?

What's the difference? They want to control the world in both camps.

We have gone beyond. We have since long ago become the Jew.

it's funny how everytime jews trick pol to bite the dust

no wonder you are unemployable. poor dumb faggot

No actual nazis supported trump in the beginning.
/ptg/ was just to stupid to get the references half the time and would repeat anything.

Sure, but one side wants Israel first and the other wants no one first.

Do Muslims worship the baby raping muhammad, or the post menopausal marrying, leading to the baby raping one?

>expecting Jow Forums to fall on to its knees crying about muh palestinians
bruh, we spent the last 3 years complaining about millions of muslims invading europe

Keep calling Republicans, conservatives and pro-Trump moderates ,racists,bigots,homophobes,mysogynists,etc Shaeblue/DNC

PLEASE CONTINUE TO DO THIS
DO IT EVERY FUCKING DAY

Kind of.
Zionist jews want their own country, because they bsically want to live live Goyim instead of always being a parasitic class in host nations.

So the other jews encourage goyim to hate them for their stupidity.

>DAADYYYY SAVE THE JEWS DAAAADYYYY!
>IDS 4D CHESS GUISE
>MAGAPEDES, ASSEMBLE!
Jow Forums btfo! Trump hates America and you all suck ZOG dick for supporting him! Fuck you guys.

nice english shitskin. what a disaster of a post

>you don't have a job because you're smart!
wat

why do Jow Forumstards get so butthurt when you insult a globalist rabbi?

Attached: ישוע.jpg (634x896, 110K)

This. The more they do it the more votes we get. It's hilarious.

>when you realize they serve the same unholy throne but take different forms for the sake of political convenience

Attached: sBtU8Ek.jpg (900x900, 129K)

not really. the zionist, nationalist jews want to protect israel against the sandnogs. they're the right-wing jews. the globalist jews want their to be one world government, no borders, etc. they're the left-wing jews. not saying i love either, but you need to pick your battles.

who the fuck makes these comics? Everyone who hated Jews still does, it's the Christcuck Zionist faggot Trump supporters who think this way

>muslim/jew hiding behind memeflag cant stop talking about jesus

globalist jews still definitely support israel.

wtf i love jews now

>hates semites
>calls me a semite shill
>proceeds to worship a semite
ahh, classic Jow Forums

Attached: 1466493430957.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

I think the cartoonist got all of his information on the average Trump supporters from Jow Forums.

Jow Forumstards use advanced mental gymnastics to justify this goy, they're in denial that /theirguy/ does not actually practice 4D chess

Attached: 1526052955176.png (909x586, 567K)

>implying you know my religion at all
Just asking, affendi.

i'm sure to some extent, but like anything else there are varying layers of ideology overlap and complex social issues that are difficult to understand unless you're in the middle of it.

if trump is a nazi why does he let blacks and jews fuck his daughters?

>/PTG/ is Jow Forums and not plebbit
OP is a faggot

Attached: PolvsYou.jpg (736x743, 144K)

Mate, the vast majority of jews support Israel. It's not that complicated.

Attached: redpill.jpg (600x912, 133K)

>This
He's a total chump, Jow Forums loves jews now!
Isreal killes palestinians fuck Drumpf!

I agree friend. nazifags are a small minority of Trump supporters.

The overwhelming majority of Trump supporters are actually evangelicals that suck more jewish cock than a rabbi

Attached: C1GQy7bXgAQLAy-.jpg (947x1200, 154K)

>it's the Christcuck Zionist faggot Trump supporters
I thought we were the Trump supporters?

Attached: 5f90958d1.jpg (780x439, 68K)

>guys im totally one of you
>dont you hate everything about western civilization and that stupid yeshu- Imean jesus guy haha fUK JEWS

be more obvious Chaim

Sure, they "support" it in the sense of fighting Muslims from "their" land, but internally, there is conflict. There's an entire subset of jews fully aware Israel has become the caricature of evil they turned fascism into.

death penalty

I think you're a samefag.

I made this post above, I get what you're saying:

but I agree with you m8. Europe used to be degenerate uncivilized continent until the Great Nation of Jewish people came and enlightened us. Before the chosen people of our Lord Yahweh came along to civilize us we were living in caves having gay sex. We owe everything to these people

>trump does something he promised to do
>liberals are enraged

Is there anything liberals aren't enraged over?

>No actual nazis supported trump in the beginning.

"Heil Trump, Heil Our People, Heil Victory"

Attached: trust fund nazi kid.jpg (1196x1194, 164K)

wow calm down freddy! you have quite the imagination buddy. Its just a meme photo nobody is enraged. Besides, liberals are controlled by jews remember? so they are pretty happy about this too!

JIDF memes used to be much better, you disappoint me. Have some sage faggot

But we saw the light! He's a fraud and a retard. If you support Trump then you're a jewlover!

Hello fellow Trump fans! Just got my brand new Hitler t-short and I can’t wait to wear it out in public! Just need to roll the obligatory stains into it and pick my MAGA hat up from the dry cleaners and then I’ll be ready to engage in antisemitism with my friends!

Richard Spencer's a nonce but he is definitely not a "nazi".

>trump supporters are nazis
>trump supporters like jews
What kind of nigger writes this shit

>meme flag

Attached: welcome.png (575x767, 504K)

>Isreal killes palestinians fuck Drumpf!
As if that was a bad thing...

>winning
>making excuses

Christianity is not Europe, you fucking indoctrinated reject.
Neither is judaism or islam, they are all middle eastern kike worshipping religions that are invasive ideologies.
Christianity is NOT European civilization
Christianity is not a cause of success it is a detriment to europe.

You mean the DNC plant that no one ever heard of until the Hillary campaign invented the term Alt-Right?
Fuck off mountain Italian

Drumpf does not like jews. He just likes money and pissing off sandniggers.

we always liked jew you dumbass.
find the Jow Forums american election polls , the ones who voted hillary were the jew hating minority in Jow Forums and they're probably even smaller now .

Attached: 24774971_328870360855060_6243220439692447526_n.jpg (500x607, 37K)

Forgot to change your flag retard

Take off your meme flag, faggot.
Then you have permission to shitpost

t. Jesuswasanigger1488

>muslims
or
>jews
Looks like Trump broke Jow Forums

Attached: idontknowjew.jpg (444x500, 148K)

I unironically like jews and trump.

Attached: trumpandgod[1].jpg (750x578, 80K)

Perfect meme for all these profoundly stupid Trumpcucks here on Jow Forums.

You Nazi hard asses lmao!

Now you have to cockgobble the Jews because Herr Trump does!

Attached: 1526555171071.png (951x542, 692K)

t. Alex Jones

This shit happens every time there is a flare up in Israel.
Lots of blatant shills also heaps of boomer faggots this time around

>Implying all of Jow Forums are trump supporters
>Implying Jow Forums is a collective hive mind of alt right

Wew lad, OP needs to lurk more, you'll find a lot of people don't agree with one another here some are shit posting some are completely serious and some are likely literal Jews larping. This mob mentality shit is autistic.

Somali shitskin you take down that cross and bones now and put on your euro flag like the poor faggot you are.

Attached: 1515197126926.png (757x632, 349K)

Hehhehe, I love the poo head edits

FACT: Anti-Semitism is a meme being pushed by Democrats to divide support among Trump voters

me too. im not even a trump supporter, i think hes kind of a rich dick, but i find him entertaining. his shitposting is legendary.

>FACT:

Please post your fact Cletus.

How new are you here?

Trump's goal from the beginning has been to have a closer to connection to the Jewish people. He gave them Ivanka. How much clearer could it be unless he sucked their collective dick on camera?

>BREAKING NEWS: PRESIDENT KEEPS PROMISE
EL O EL

THE IRONY
the post

>Implying I don't live on a boat and own a parrot

Fucking mutts.

Attached: 1511181569388.png (591x620, 103K)

Imagine being so much of a brainlet you can boil current American political climate into something as one dimensional and simple as this.

Neither...memefag.

Said the barrista.

If there was a God, these two would be hung by their necks and those three baby niglets would be drowned like the rats they are.

Attached: goodniggy.jpg (300x190, 10K)

They do love their foreskin harvesting master nation though

Attached: 1525121079747.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

I like how it undermines itself by pointing out that he already promised it.

option 3 - Jow Forums doesn't really give a shit about jews except when they're caught meddling with our lives like sneaky little kikes

>do we like Israel now?
If you understand that the internationalist kikes are different from the Israeli kikes then you'd find the Israelis admirable too.
Israel is a blueprint for building an ethnostate in hostile lands. Support them in their defense so that they may do the same for us later on. Without an ally we're fucked anyway.

Hey JIDF, how's it going?

No, I didn't.
It's crusader for a reason. albeit that I'm anti-abrahamic.

Jesus was a kike.