LOL! That's 1 for Capitalism

businessinsider.com/what-is-life-like-in-xinjiang-reeducation-camps-china-2018-5

>ALMATY, Kazakhstan (AP) — Hour upon hour, day upon day, Omir Bekali and other detainees in far western China's new indoctrination camps had to disavow their Islamic beliefs, criticize themselves and their loved ones and give thanks to the ruling Communist Party.

Attached: IMG_0181.png (640x1136, 588K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EaxHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol!

Based China

Religion is a mental disease

the muslim fears the mongol

>When Bekali, a Kazakh Muslim, refused to follow orders each day, he was forced to stand at a wall for five hours at a time. A week later, he was sent to solitary confinement, where he was deprived of food for 24 hours. After 20 days in the heavily guarded camp, he wanted to kill himself.

>even low estrogenic dwarf chinks are more high T than the most militarily successfu
race in history, whites

The absolute state of wh*toids

Attached: hn.jpg (215x185, 9K)

fuck off chink shills Islam is based

Never go to China. Their country is FUCKED.

Fuckin based. I’m starting to look forward to the Chinese century, maybe they will help us purge the SJWs that ruined the West

Attached: A9E859AA-2311-4BC9-931E-C1F1AA55B9E2.jpg (749x438, 71K)

Fuck dog eaters. I they suffer an horrible and painful death

why the fuck does it have to be the chinese who will conquer the earth

Attached: 1502286733405.jpg (790x700, 105K)

China is going to cure the world of the SJW's. They have no sympathy for other races or beliefs and cannot be guilted.

You fucking cretin they are the reason for them.

No matter what, liberals lose this one. On one hand, you could say this is a product of communism controlling independent. On the other hand, you could say that this is still better treatment than christians get in muslim countries. (ya know, the wholesale slaughter of infidels).

Attached: berts-erection-gets-harder-by-the-second-as-ernie-explains-2596812.png (502x430, 153K)

Don't like muslims but that's fucked up, it's like a real-life holocaust.

No, Christians in Muslim countries at least can worship and live mostly freely, even ISIS and other extremists leave Christians alone if they pay tax. China doesn't even give Christians or any religion the right to worship independently.

Most chinese christians happen to be protestants, those are always ameriphiles so perceived as a threat. Retards shouldnt have burned their temples, they let christians life freely in Taiwan but noone converted as the native faith was strong on its own without needing protection.

I lived there for years. If you're white it's awesome. Only reason I moved back to mutt land is the pollution

based

Lurk moar flaggot.

>Christians in Muslim countries at least can worship and live mostly freely
The most fucking Canadian post in this thread.

Do Christians have a better life in Iran or China?

There almost no Christians in Iran.

they forgot to mention the torture part, otherwise this is just a walk in the park

>Muslim
>wanted to kill himself
Yeah, but what effect did the torture have on him?

perfect i love chinks now

>Islam is based

Attached: 1525389324986.gif (250x300, 737K)

>Islam is based

Attached: 1467038950297.jpg (300x300, 13K)

I hate you faggots
archive.is/EaxHQ

this is probably the most loaded language I've seen in any recent MSM article lol.

Those damn insectoid chicoms

Attached: verbal.png (1282x352, 47K)

Of all my keks, I've rounded up only the finest and toppest in response to this post user. 8.5/10