HK

Very rarely do I see this flag. How many Hongkongers post here? Are you pro China shills or do you want Democracy for Hong Kong? What do you think of China's governence of your city? How much is Hongkong like the West, is there dudeWEEDlmao/drug culture there and rap/rock music?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Hong_Kong.svg.png (2000x1333, 69K)

I live in both mainland China and Hong Kong for 4 years.

Hong Kong is like an Authoeritarian version of the UK. English law is enforced hardcore, feels far more controlling and stifling than the mainland.

As for Hong Kongers; imagine Chinese people that are super pompous like the English (thing entitled, hong kong produces nothing, just a port for mainland goods and it collects tariffs), and collectivist like the mainland Chinese, while pretending that they had some kind of autonomy (they never did, British colonial rule was even more Hands-on).

The pro-democracy movement in hong kong is tiny and not taken seriously by 90% of hong kongers, it just gets lots of air time in western media.

Overall, Shenzhen is much better than Hong Kong. Salaries are now about the same, but the people are less rude, and less entitled.

Hong Kong will be incorporated into guangdong province in the next 20 years. The Hong Kong-Macau-Zuhai super bridge was just completed last year.

Good looking flag. Just wanted to compliment :3

Literally larping as English people but all of them are like 99% southern Chinese stock and act like it. Young are like stupid liberals in the west with their umbrella movement and anti mainland sentiment. Old are patriotic Chinese but some hate mainlanders because rude/inflationary pressures.
All in all its Singapore 2.0.

>tfw I'll never be an executive expat living in Hong Kong

I'm in Hong Kong right now! Though it probably wont show the flag...

Nice ID. :)

Nice, turns out it does show the flag
Anyways, to answer your question OP, Hong Kong city is a lot like New York, but with a more organized structure and less shitty people. Funny that Chinamen are better than New Yorkers. I've heard a little bit of "degenerate" music, but there is no drug culture in the slightest.

fuuuuck i was there two days ago, and no one would say shit about it. damn. sunday funday is legit though

Spent some time there and on the mainland. Much more European feel to it, completely different world than mainland. Very clean and efficient.

The people with whom I spoke considered themselves separate from the mainlanders but they were almost entirely younger professionals from Hong Kong. Was there for work.

HK is a liberal shithole with faggot and snowflake just like tiwan

Taiwan numba wan!
Hong Kong numba two!

Attached: E7BA5DE0-7751-4C27-8021-1D2008CFBC14.jpg (845x945, 116K)

>is there dudeWEEDlmao/drug culture there and rap/rock music?

No but Hong Kong is just as degenerate in other ways similar to Japan and Taiwan.

I didn't know Japan and Taiwan were degenerate, at least not when compared to us.

No one is as degenerate as you Hans, except maybe Sweden.

1. No one willingly lives in China unless they own a factory or they have an office there.

2. Nope

3. Most of them vote for racial purity and only some really care for whoever rules the place.

4. Maybe

5. Definitely no. Not really and nope. Definitely no.

6. That's already happened awhile ago. It's kind of problematic with the various tribes that aren't even from the Southern provinces and only migrated there post war.

Attached: 19345793458450454353865.jpg (799x1200, 101K)

If they turned away all the subhumans from the inner regions and only allowed the ones on the coast line/far north, it'd be somewhat of a compromise.

Attached: 1218734493190020131.jpg (900x1200, 197K)

>Very rarely do I see this flag. How many Hongkongers post here?
I mostly browse and post at work and on the bus/MTR

>Are you pro China shills or do you want Democracy for Hong Kong?
Latter, but I'm not as nuts over it as a lot of other Hong Kongers my age

>What do you think of China's governence of your city?
Don't really notice much

>How much is Hongkong like the West, is there dudeWEEDlmao/drug culture there and rap/rock music?

More weebs, everybody has bad taste in phone games, plays on their Switch, listens to k-pop and j-pop, don't think I've seen anybody really get into weed or drug culture, but then again I'm not really in that scene

Attached: DZsVVepVQAIogZz.jpg (724x972, 103K)

>Hong Kong-Macau-Zuhai super bridge
so what? You think you're soooo cool with your super bridge. Fuck you!

I read that before it used to be easy as a white man to secure employment in HK provided you have a degree.
It is my understand, this is no longer the case?

The only ones that post here are the foreign chinese who moved there. They aren't natives even to the province in a lot of cases. The shills almost never willingly go to China ( that is not a capital city or a coastal city ).

Attached: 129380093280304023.jpg (1200x900, 98K)

THEY'RE GONNA BE ANNEXED BY FORCE ALONG WITH KOREA AND JAPAN.

THEN THE CHINESE WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD.

HONG KONG BOW DOWN TO YOUR CHINESE OVERLORDS

Attached: 220px-Mike_chang.png (220x246, 57K)

I work in the banking sector, and jump around offices and see a lot of white people at my offices, a lot of these people were already pretty high up before they were transferred here, so they're not like some random ex-pats who just dropped by and started off with a decent job. If you're some white guy who's having trouble getting good work even with a degree, that won't change if you move here. There are plenty of fluent English speakers already, seeing as how so many people here study abroad in Australia and Canada.

Are hakka's noticable different in their mentality compared to mainland Han?

Also why the fuck is Minions crap still popular here?

Attached: 1526415848530.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

They speak a different language... and it's kind of hard to listen to

Attached: 1283938102189201201.jpg (900x1200, 212K)

Yeah, but are there some cultural stereotypes about them that ring true?

>No one willingly lives in China unless they own a factory or they have an office there.
Not really. There are plenty of Western wagecucks who end up in China either to work in business relations/translation or to actually bring up their factories. Don't underestimate chink incompetence--they do import Westerners for certain jobs, but yes you'd have to hate yourself to move there and work for them.

You must be american chinese. Don't you mean c-pop/j-pop?

There's no reason for simplified to exist even post war. Simplified Chinese and simplified Japanese/variant wouldn't exist without the war. They should just reintroduce it to the public especially in the information age.

Attached: 148247298742984597490537027.jpg (901x1200, 147K)

I meant foreign chinese for that statement.

>You must be american chinese

No, and k-pop is bigger than j-pop here. People under 30 (mostly girls) are obsessed with it over here.

Attached: 1408334724896.gif (500x600, 386K)

Just came back to Hong Kong. I personally don't give a shit about goverence or democracy, as I see no difference one way or another. HK is not that westernized, you go on the MTR, and it is crowded as fuck. Oh buddy, don't even think about smoking weed, you get caught, you would be in prison for a couple of years. Not much rap since mc jin. One more thing, nothing is complete shit, but the economy is still dominated by real estate and finance, so unless you are part of either, you probably shouldn't come here. I do IT, and I am pretty fucked.

Fuck.
Oh well, thanks.

>Hong Kong is like an Authoritarian version of the UK.
So just like the UK?

Fuck me daddy!

On top of that, they need to deport all non native/foreign EA people ( american/canadian of asian descent ).

Attached: 12837487873047803943840.jpg (1200x900, 211K)

Mother love me, long time, long time
Sucky sucky fucky fucky
Wonton, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Wonton, Hong Kong, wonton
One time, one time, wonton
Love me long time
Feed on my long schlong
Go back to Hong Kong gong
I'll send you back to Hong Kong
Pair a wonton, wonton, love me long
Sucky sucky fucky fucky
One time, one time, wonton
Love me long time
Feed on my long schlong
Go back to Hong Kong gong
I'll send you back to Hong Kong
Pair a wonton, wonton, love me long
Sucky sucky fucky fucky
One time, one time

authoritarian in the sense that they don't let niggers chimp out to their heart's content

i used to hang out with a bunch of australians in shenzhen