If native Americans were such fierce and brave warriors, why was their property of land taken from them?

If native Americans were such fierce and brave warriors, why was their property of land taken from them?

Unrelated- has anybody else noticed that native Americans Redskins are the most racist group of people?

Also, fry bread is fucking delicious. No diggity, no doubt.

Attached: images (2).jpg (299x168, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkLE90jSCWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Population was decimated by foreign disease that their immune systems couldn’t handle.
While individually fierce they were shit at tactics, strategy, and logistics. They also lacked the industrial base to produce war material.

I was always wondered about that too, there were some strange advanced cultures, like the anasazi.

Firewater

Anasazi were slaughtered by invading barbarians (navajo). They were basically the Romans but landlocked and surrounded so they didn't last.

>didn't unite as one to fend off a common enemy
>had no industry to fight a war with

>Implying it was their land in the first place

Pangea ass Asian is what they we're.

Guns and disease dumbass.
Please please, go read a decent history book.

>If native Americans were such fierce and brave warriors, why was their property of land taken from them?
Because superior forces invaded their lands. Not being able to win does not imply a lack of fierceness and bravery.

>Also, fry bread is fucking delicious.
It's called bannock you fucking normie but yes it is indeed delicious with jam

Tribes cannot beat civilixations.

The ones I see in public around here are mostly very tough looking. Then there is a minority of them that look placated and peaceful.
I don't like the habits of natives, but I do have to respect them for their intensity.

Whites had the technological edge and they took full advantage of that. Not blaming you guys but that does not mean natives weren't brave. They fought you with bows and arrows still.

we kicked you from europe for a reason. american continent must be purged from the scum. natives should get back their stolen land.

Isn't that a pic of a eastern European dude who played Indians in all Eastern European movies?

Too busy warring with each other. They stupidly prioritized their tribal conflicts and thought making a pact with various white peoples would help them defeat their native enemies. Joke was on them.

>Population was decimated by foreign disease that their immune systems couldn’t handle.

brainwashed amerimutts still believe natives died because cumrags.

youtube.com/watch?v=BkLE90jSCWU
start @4:30

kike was right. US needs to be wiped from the face of the earth

If vikings were such fierce and brave warriors, why was their property of land taken from them with their own permission?

Attached: Muslims-In-Sweden.jpg (934x674, 403K)

Sometimes the wypipo didn't even know about what the diseases were doing. They would visit some natives, then fuck off. A couple of years later they would come back and surprise! nobody was living in the area anymore.

Funfact. The guy in that PSA isnt native. He is Italian.

Nords havent been Vikings since the 1100s

a single tear just rolled down my face from that fun fact.
stupid dirty drunken indians too lazy to do a PSA

>Native Americans
The only Native Americans are the Caucasian ones that got here LONG before those Siberian hook noses.Discovery was made in 2012,and there has been more discoveries being made to this day.When I hear a "Native Amerindian" scream,MUH SACRED LANDS,or some bullshit,I just laugh,and then bring up facts.They don't like that.They did take bones that were found that showed the bones were Caucasian decent from around ~18k years ago.Amerindians don't want their gibs to go away so they took the bones claiming,"MUH SACRED BONES!" Same shit happened in Australia with Abbos claiming bones that dated way before the Abbos had got there.Once again,"MUH SACRED BONES!" So,no research can be done.

Attached: New Migration Evidence of Europeans Are 1st Real Native Americans-2.jpg (636x1146, 205K)