And That’s a Good Thing

Why do leftist outlets commonly end articles with phrases like “and that’s a good thing” or “here’s why that’s okay”? Has anyone else noticed this over the past few years?

What’s going on here Jow Forums? Shit tier journalism or is the usual enemy up to something more?

Attached: DD7E0555-C1A0-4947-9009-A54AEC82B6FD.jpg (1200x1200, 1021K)

Attached: 0628CC70-A584-410A-9E8D-F7B9BF0F3D66.png (602x120, 37K)

brainwashing attempt

Mental gymnastics are easier if you do a bit of stretching and warming up beforehand. Tell your audience how to feel about something without any explanation and they're more likely to find the right hoops to jump through to get there.

Jews are less clever than we are given credit for.

So social engineering?

They say something anti-white or anti-west is happening then say "and that's a good thing". Brainwashing.

I noticed a lot of "maybe we should rethink"

Nice allegory there

Just a leftist dog whistle to say “this is what you should believe”.

Listen for the faggots to always end their declarative statements with “...right?” to urge buy-in to the statements “truth”.

“All men are literally sexist,right?”

Millennials have no attention span and only read the title, not the actual article. (see: This board) So they just put what they want you to think in the title and call it a day.

because people are fucking parrots

Yep, I never saw these types of articles when I was young and in school doing research on things.
They are the modern version of opinionated news and they need to be removed from search engines for bloating it up with their shitty misinformation and emotions that disregard facts.

It's BuzzFeed journalism. Gotta tell the sheep how to think instead of reporting on the facts/your own opinion and letting people make their own conclusions

Exactly, this isn't journalism, it's just extremely biased opinion pieces. Shame that literally all mainstream "journalism" is like that now.

Honestly anyone who reads that kind of crap and agrees with it has an iq of less than 90 for sure.

>Has anyone else noticed this over the past few years?
Have you been under a rock? Yes we've noticed. It's just a blatant "let us tell you what to think" attempt. Works well on normies

>we

Attached: Adolf_Thinkler.gif (405x405, 2.45M)

Mental conditioning. They'll do it with everything.

Muhammad had sex with a 9 year old... and that's a good thing!

The royal family drinks infant blood... and that's a good thing!

Your granddaughters will be sold into the Islamic slave trade... and that's a good thing!

Attached: IMG_0257.jpg (750x550, 100K)

>allegory
Analogy

Ever notice how it's almost as if most of America's media is written by like the same 3 people?

Russian trolling on Jow Forums is at an all time high - and that's a good thing.

In case their readers ever start to think. They have to keep them retarded or the Left will collapse like an old anus.

They can't handle reality so it's a way of saying hey this fucked up thing happen and nothings perfect, but it's ok everything is ok.

>The fruit awakens: why 'Star Wars' produce branding is a good thing

That reminds me. Had a banana with a Black Panther sticker on it the other day. Got a slight chuckle out of me.

>They have to keep them retarded or the left will collapse like an old anus

Kek

Attached: 1502267210909.jpg (1024x1017, 83K)

The entire democratic base is unsustainable:

Using the following lazy-but-true stereotypes:
* Gays die of AIDS
* Trannies die from suicide
* Black babies die from abortion
* Black males die from black male gun violence
* LGBTQ have no offspring and need to adopt and corrupt from hetero minorities but adoptive children have innate urge to rebel from “fake” parents and find their biological parents
* Muslims die from Jihad suicide attacks and killing each other with sectarian violence
* Feminism means women procreate less, so less children to become future Democrats
* Basedboys cannot get women pregnant due to low sperm counts
* Violent minorities in gangs get locked up (or killed) and lose right to vote (usually)
* Pro-drug-use leads to overdose deaths
* Pro-euthanasia means elderly votes are killed off
* People “move to Canada” to flee Trump etc.
* Minorities the left import are all anti-Democrat values, ie Mexicans are Catholic, pro-business, misogynistic, gun-loving, military-supporting etc.

Most concerning to me are
>here's what you need to know
>here's how to think about

Attached: 1498113330938.jpg (201x249, 7K)

There are few things I hate more than millenial buzzfeed speak. My least favorite is "x is a thing/x exists." As in, "Brie empanadas are a thing," or "trans people exist" when you want to know why you are morally obliged to further someone's delusion.

Attached: 1489090766064.png (1080x1558, 797K)

Attached: 1521160002574.jpg (563x515, 27K)

You niggers never listen to Yuri did you?
Subversion anons they don't even hide it, it's treated as common now. The state of our burgerland...

Bumps exist, and that's a good thing, here is what we think about it, top 5 Bumps of last week, recited by (blank recent (((artist))) ), steam card giveaway, like and subscribe, bumperino, and that's a good thing.

it's [current year]

Their entire army are mutants. Frankenstein monsters

They have to remind themselves constantly, it's hard to live in a delusional world full of lies