Aryan Invasion Theory and why Muds deny it?

>Aryans emerge from the pontic steppe with the broader Indo-European tribes who conquered everywhere they set eyes on and were the original Greeks, Romans and Germanics who shaped the western volk

>Aryans invade as far as India and colonise it, based on their warrior bunds and superior religious memetics which made them very fierce warriors, like mdern day jihadists

>These people take the axe cult and other cults which in the west became thors hammer and odins ravens etc, this becomes hinduism

>These warrior peoples go on to breed themselves out of existence and become Indians of today, still some very white aryan looking indians

>This is why calling ourselves aryan is dumb and indo-european makes far more sense

>Why do Indians deny this historic fact? Is it out of shame of being conquered, don't want to admit hinduism is a foreign european faith etc?

Attached: very protoindoeuropean.jpg (300x408, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars
news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/05/horse-domestication-dna-indo-european-science/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duryodhana
yeyeolade.wordpress.com/category/the-dravidians-wereare-black/
blackhistory938.wordpress.com/2017/12/09/the-dravidians/
sanskritimagazine.com/history/peep-afghanistans-hindu-past/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poltavka_culture
westhunt.wordpress.com/2018/04/22/who-we-are-8-india/
youtu.be/6WxtDribi7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>aryans
>European
Pick one. This is pre “Europe”. Probably they were Turks.

They dont. Their caste system is a acknowledgment.

Do I look like an Aryan to you?
Dont fall for the racememe. You belong to your history and to your country.
Swedes are white and what they are doing could be considered a prelude to the pillage of rome electric bogaloo malmo edition.

Attached: 15265649843321848528583.jpg (2592x1456, 1.23M)

They only deny the "invasion" part I believe, they do believe in the aryan "migration".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
Amazing that I agree with a Brit on ethnicity and race. You're alright m8tey.

Attached: IE_expansion (1).png (450x275, 168K)

No the Aryans bred themselves out of existence. They no longer exist as I said.

You look Northwestern European with some dark blood.

Your Moor arse should abstain from this thread, little white-hating spic

>meme flag

Says who?

What the IndoEuopeans look like

Attached: pie.jpg (600x800, 46K)

>denies the whiteness of Europeans
>denies the memeflaggery of his memeflag
this is peak memeflag

What the ProtoIndoEuropeans looed like

Attached: pie lineage.jpg (600x689, 52K)

> whiteness of Europeans
American inspired sociology classes are that way: reddit.com

What would you normally disagree with Brits about on racial matters?

I don't deny the whiteness of Europeans, I think Germans, Brits, Slavs and others, even Italians to some extent are white!
Most Spaniards are swarthy mongrels though, 700 years of occupation has destroyed them internally
And Sweden is more of a meme state than America I tell you that, you disgusting blind cuck

Attached: Sebastien-Chabal_square500x500.jpg (500x500, 33K)

I guess that adding whitepowder to the tinfoil bomb race party the dotheads have would be too much
Your memeflag ass should abstain to post before ending the southamerican preparatory wichever you course.
In fact I dont despise the white superiority, in fact that celtic cross is originary from my region, go and eat some onions

I usually don't talk about that with Brits, it was a joke to underline our old rivalry.

Hahaha, I was thinking of him. Not many IndoEuropeans on the french football squad. Nor English for that matter :(

I'll eat some onions alright, you massive $oyboy cuck. Go suck off your uncle Abdul before he harms an innocent white woman

U FUCKIN WOT M8 FORGS LEGS INNIT

Jokes I love my french brothers, despite your empire never having the grace and beauty of ours.

white is just a brainlet way to say European, it is needed for Americans to understand.

But yes, he was denying the Europeanness of Europeans.
P E A K
E
A
K

To consider spaniard or even italian racial unity as one is like comparing Marseille to Sofia. Or like being a meme poster who the nearest he has been to reality is reading Palahniuk baseded books and thinking he is hot stuff.

Fucking basedboy. Top s/o/y

You're delusional, spaniards specially basque are some of the most european peoples.
Italians look like middle easterns compared to the average spaniard, you're so delusional I bet you haven't even visited these countries, north italians look very gracile, iberians look more western hunter gatherer related, much mroe so.

thanks for calling me based, at least you know from which side your bread is buttered on, mongrel

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

Italians are very white, you insecure Spaniard

>memeflag

Remove your shit meme flag first off if you wanna be taken seriously.
Italians are literally less white than iberians.

Attached: Western Hunter gatherer admixture.png (1280x930, 285K)

Screw you Iberian monkey, Italy is very white and wasn't held by Moors for 700 years like you!

t. italophile
Italians just like greeks share a greater proportion of middle eastern ancestry, it's not even a comparison, italians are less european/white than iberians, and for whatever the islamic occupation of iberia was worth it has minimal impact compared to the thousands of years old middle eastern farmer occupation in south east europe, by the time these farmers reached iberia they were mostly westernized.

Northern Italians are way more European than Spanish niggermutts

>northern italians are way more european than spanish niggermutts
Oh no no no no

Attached: Near eastern admixture.png (1280x930, 282K)

The Italians and the greeks were intermixed with non whites. They wouldn't be welcome in a northern European ethnostate.

We would accept the Basque peoples and the Neapolitans from Italy

>NORTHERN ITALIANS ARE WAY MORE EUROPEAN THAN SPANISH NIGGERMUTTS

Attached: grg56.jpg (934x453, 41K)

I personally believe the Aryan invasion theory 100% and it's something that lies at the very core of my value/belief system.

The main group of people in India who deny the Aryan invasion theory, are ironically Hindu Nationalist ideologues because they believe that if they advocate/accept this theory then they'll alienate swarms of lower Caste voters because this would be an obvious acknowledgment that the Upper Castes are inherently racially different from the lower castes and were originally invaders who subjugated/murdered/raped the ancestors of the modern day lower castes. Hence, acknowledging this theory is a big no-no for them.

Indian leftists would obviously not like to talk about the Aryan invasion theory because again, this would mean acknowledging racial differences between the Upper Castes and the lower castes and this clashes with their egalitarian worldview.

Most Indian Upper castes are pretty redpilled on Caste/Varna but don't necessarily understand the racial/historical aspect of it very well. As a Vedic Nationalist I've personally tried to make as people I know understand this racial aspect of caste as possible. The biggest problem though is that proper Vedic Upper Castes in this country make up no more than 20% of the population so we have to be very careful/cunning in how we go about restoring our race and civilisation. Otherwise if nothing works we'll just abandon ship and tens of millions of us will flood into the West while Islam conquers what remains of this shithole.

>/thread

news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/05/horse-domestication-dna-indo-european-science/

Attached: आर्य.jpg (1280x1757, 217K)

you are saying completely different facts
>I personally believe the Aryan invasion theory 100%
the whole theory that invaders came to destroy IVF is actually made up , there was major tectonic events happened
>The main group of people in India who deny the Aryan invasion theory, are ironically Hindu Nationalist ideologues
tribes are actually outcast and lower caste also have more lighter skin than uppercaste since even engineers,doctors are actually lower caste on caste system
>Indian leftists would obviously not like to talk about the Aryan invasion theory
its actually leftists who embrace invasion theory to justify muslims
> As a Vedic Nationalist
you are not, just an inbreed idiot kys
btw im an upper caste Kshatriya

>Aryan invasion theory

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-03-22T12-04-29.965Z.png (692x339, 107K)

Learn to construct proper sentences and then come back to have a civilised debate. Your half assed, irrational diatribe does not even deserve a response. What a massive chutiya.

>Learn to construct proper sentences
he said then
>Your half assed, irrational diatribe does not even deserve a response

Attached: th.jpg (332x332, 6K)

I look like this guy except significantly less muscle. I bet my bottom dollar if this guy was a no-name and someone posted a pic of him on here saying he was american there would be 200+ posts of people calling him el goblino.

shut up amerimutt

Attached: aas.jpg (460x370, 28K)

>Sardinians aren't white by using this logic
Yep, one of the most non-mixed group of European peoples are actually Turkish and Tunisian.

SHART

Attached: 9CDED742-4673-444B-9A61-AC5BEC65B2B2.jpg (1140x953, 608K)

kike and a nig, kniggers! The K is silent

Attached: xxx.png (500x325, 368K)

so according to these, I'm more near-eastern than white?

by Near-Eastern it means Neolithic migrations of Indo-Europeans, as opposed to the other image of "Western Hunter Gatherers", the older Paleo- and Mesolithic inhabitants. By Near-Eastern it still means white.

Stop making Americans look like utter retards. Turks are non-native to Turkey, and they are non-native to what eventually became Khazaria.

We are talking about a period of time when they hadn't moved west yet. The Yamna and Kurgan periods, for instance. Nobody spoke Turkic, and there were no Turkic invaders.

Attached: Kurgan_Necklace.jpg (520x390, 390K)

Like in knesset?

You're not white, Pajeet. Get over it

Why do cumskins deny out of Africa/ African invasion theory?

Both theories are quite shitty.

We have found older skeletons than the African ones in Greece

waiting for some blacks to claim Dravidian invasion theory

Semi-related I just read the story of Duryodhana and it was quite fascinating...

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duryodhana

No above 120 IQ white denies out of Africa theory. We simply refuse to deny reality, whether biological or cultural. We are all spawned from single cell organisms and we were all black and all African.

We moved out as adventurers and explorers and the envioremental pressures selected for intelligence, fair skin, a whole host of attributes.

These groups then sat isolated for thousands of years and their biological and cultural identity was hardened and codified by tribal and religious identity.

This is the reality of life and every 120iq + white man holds it as his true, perennial atheistic religion

You ready to join the big brained nibba society?

White and Blacks wuz Kangz in ancient Indus-Sarasvati Civilization.

Attached: WhiteKangz.gif (320x180, 339K)

You look like the usual cumskin i.e. a beta.

yeyeolade.wordpress.com/category/the-dravidians-wereare-black/

blackhistory938.wordpress.com/2017/12/09/the-dravidians/

Attached: ārya.jpg (704x528, 33K)

In a scientific view, Aryan today means Indo-Iranic people. So, Indians, Persians and Iranians.

Well to be honest, yes there is an serious admixture within my people, but yet I thing there is also a serious proportion of white Greeks. If you ever come to Greece you will surely notice that racial differences exist indeed. There are many Greeks how look like mutts especially in cities or some islands like Crete. But if you move into mainland, you see quite different people. For example my village is located in mountains far inside Greek in mainland. And most of people there have blue eyes or light brown. Also many people have fair hair too. Like my mother who is natural blonde. Just saying tho.. Im not here to argue and try to convince anyone about how white my people are.. I say what I see

I’ve only ever seen low-caste/typical pajeet looking Indians who cling on to Indian nationalism deny it. I’m upper caste Punjabi Jat and was talking to this tamil guy yesterday who said “The aryan invasion is a conspiracy invented by the british to divide us dude”

When I pointed out how he and I look so different in terms of height, face, skin, hair etc he just said “so what? we are just diverse and most Indians look the same way”

Once you piece together the histories in your mind the truth is revealed to you. There's really no difference between a caste and a race. The original aryans were the ruling caste who laid the foundation for every civilized country that exists today. Outside of the aryans lands there was no civilization to speak of, there were brutal, savage niggers in mostly all of the world. You can read about it in the Vedas. What is today India, Pakistan, Afghanistan was once ruled by the aryans, ancestors of what we call "white" people. Arya means noble, white people are the master race destined for rule. Like the Numenorians from LotR.

Hey friend, I think I know you from an Indian general.

From all my reading I don't know how people still doubt the aryan invasion, I am reading the Yoga Sutras of Pantanjali and it's amazing that some words are still very simillar
Pata in sanskrit = hand
Pata in portuguese = paw, as in the paws of a dog
Also seems to be related to Palma from latin, which is the same in portuguese and still indicates the hand.

That image is nonsensical.

Attached: Yamnaya-people.png (1205x226, 34K)

fanx bruv

Get ur eye brows cleaned up a little
T. Homofag
Makes a difference

It says in Rig Veda that Indra had yellow hair.

this. spot on and 100% true

>Thanks for the laugh Sven. You should be a comedian.

sanskritimagazine.com/history/peep-afghanistans-hindu-past/

Apart from India, few other neighbouring countries were mentioned in Mahabharata. Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Iran, Tajakistan, Iraq, Turkmenistan, Kyrgistan, Tibet, Nepal, Myanmar, Sri Lanka had kingdoms with different names.
Present India had multiple kingdoms and janapadas. Almost all of these kings from different countries participated in Kurukshetra war (3139 BCE).

1. India (present country) had multiple Janapadas and Kingdoms

2. Pakistan : Sindhu, Keikaya, Madra (Salya, the charioteer of Karna) Kingdoms

3. Afghanistan : Gandhara (Sakuni was from here), Kamboja, Parada, Parasika, Huna, Bahlika, Saka Kingdoms

4. Iran : Aswaka Kingdom

5. Tajakistan : Parama Kamboja, Hara Huna

6. Turkmenistan : Tushara

7. Iraq : Pahlava

8. Kyrgistan : Uttara Madra, Uttara Kuru

9. Tibet : Rishika, East Tushara

10. Nepal : Videha Kingdom

11. Bangladesh : Vanga, Pundra (ruled by Paundraka Vasudeva who disguised as Krishna and was ultimately killed by him)

12. Myanmar : Brahmmdesh (former Burma)

13. Sri Lanka : Sinhala, Trikuta Kingdoms

14. Greece : Yavana Kingdom (Kalayavan died in a trick played by Krishna).
Ionia in greece was called as Yavana or Yona in Sanskrit.
Also Bactria Kings in Afghanistan had origin in Greece.

Few other neighbouring countries like Turkey, Syria may not be having independent kingdoms or recognition as seperate races or kingdoms.

At the time of Mahabharata, Vibhishana was ruling Sri Lanka.
When Yuddhisthira did Aswamedha Yaaga, his youngest brother Sahadeva was sent to south direction till Sri Lanka.
Sahadeva meet Vibhishana and was offered gifts and friendship. Vibhishana accepted Yudhistira as emperor

Attached: mahabharata.jpg (802x937, 101K)

as a Indian, i find it embarrassing that we worship foreign invaders such as Arab Elamites (IVC) and Scythians (Aryans).

We independently developed agriculture thousands of years before foreign Elamites (IVC). Our native and advanced Australoid civilization was centered in Papua!

In the in Papua New Guinea, We Australoids were the 1st to cultivate and hybridize bananas, Sugarcane and some root vegetables

Agriculture was independently developed on the island of New Guinea.[23] Banana cultivation of Musa acuminata, including hybridization, dates back to 5,000 BC, and possibly to 8,000 BC, in Papua New Guinea.

Our glorious Australoid agricultural development was far greater than foreign IVC!

tl;dr fuck Dravidian invaders. Australoid natives were more advanced!

>Pata in sanskrit = hand
LOL .
pata means "fall" "fly" "cloth" "crack" not hand
Outside of the aryans lands there was no civilization to speak of, there were brutal, savage niggers in mostly all of the world
like sweden and snow niggers

there is no “we” here buddy - that’s the true red pill on India.

all of us share different genetic backgrounds and have different ancestral bloodlines from different races. You are an australoid, not us

Indians aren't related to the Yamnya culture, it was the Iranic speakers who spread the language to India to

JIDF in full force today

>aryans don't exists goy don't look in there

Fuck, I just checked the book, you are right, hands is actuallyanjali (praying hands)

There goes my theory, aryan invasion 100% debunked now

turban wearing dipshit. no wonder sikhs are following dumb religion kys

aryans->sarmatians/scytians->slavs
R1a1 confirms this

Attached: 1024px-Distribution_Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.svg.png (1024x861, 708K)

that's a kike.

Iranics originate in Srubna and Poltavka

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poltavka_culture

1. Australoids- These are the Abos the aboriginal people who inhabited India before other Human groups came and mixed with them. These people are the foundation of ALL Indians. They are genetically very close to the aboriginals in south-east asia and Australia.

2. The second major migration was of the Dravidians, these were people whose origins are not well understood at all, but probably somewhere in the near East. These were more sophisticated, more anatomically modern Humans who migrated into the Indian sub-continent and created the first complex societies in the region. They heavily mixed with the Aboriginal population as well.

3. The Indo-Europeans/ Aryans- These were nomadic warrior tribes originally from the Eurasian steppe who had a very patriarchal social structure and were extremely aggressive and expansionist. These people conquered the Dravidian natives as well as the Abos and created the Caste system, or more correctly in its true form, the Varna system. In the Varna system the Aryans established themselves at the top of the Caste hierarchy and kept the native below them. Of course, that is not to say that Indian Upper Castes are purely descended from the original Aryas because first of all, when the Aryas initially began invading, the bulk of the tribe that came into India was male, so many of them took native consorts/wives (basically raped the Dravidian wimmins). Consequently, almost all Indian Upper Castes tend to have Dravidian (and even abo admixture) genetic heritage to varying degrees, primarily through their maternal mitochondrial DNA.

>blacks cant into linear regression

the only ones who "invaded" were the archons

Indians are Australoids with some mestizo influence from arabia, persia, and the east:

1. Australoids - people similar to Andamanese, originating in one of the first OOA migrations. Dumb and ugly and are the main major component in both North and South poos.

2. Dravidians - brown mostly-Australoid with some sandnig-Caucasoid from Kuwait and Southern Iran. These people invaded the great Elamite Indus Valley civilization of Pakistan, with running water and even water toilets(continuous flow, not like modern water toilets that flush on command). Ugly and crafty as fuck. Dravidians still dominate Southern and central India and are the genetic core of northern poos.

3. Indo-Persians - Sandniggy mestizos. The Indo-Persians are Gypsies, North Indians, Brahmins. Ugly and sinister. these are descendants of australoids that got raped by Elamites, Arabs, Moghuls, Persians, Turks. Blonde Scythians exterminated many poos and in the process, they absorbed and assimilated lots of the extant Dravidians, thus browning their own race.

Y-You are very handsome desu. A-are you into guys by any chance?

>>Why do Indians deny this historic fact? Is it out of shame of being conquered, don't want to admit hinduism is a foreign european faith etc?

IIRC never having been invaded, and all Indian culture (prior to the Mughals, I guess) being home-made so to speak, is an important part of the Indian national myth.

It's hard to tell.
Invasions are just Migrations+Violence which is awfully hard to tell from a time distance of 6,000 years

I’m Hindu Punjabi

nice try though Reddy

Oh, and despite the fact that the Aryan theory is now confirmed, it has also been denied by Western anthropologists for decades following WWII, because the Nazis liked the theory. So it's not like we're much better.

Yup pretty sure Brahmins were white

Steppe Hypothesis," a group of horse-riding pastoralists living on the steppe around the Black and Caspian Seas migrated west into Europe and east into Central and South Asia around 3,000 B.C., bringing knowledge of horse breeding and the forerunner of Indo-European languages with them. A new genetic study, however, is now throwing cold water on parts of this long-held theory.

Attached: 5S8exHZ.jpg (1109x697, 57K)

gypos are upper caste brahmin

The populations showing closest relatedness to Roma/Gypsies were Brahmins.[26]

>using the word metizo

Spoken like a true 56% creatura

Attached: DF28EA65-805C-4D2C-BCC5-E94B8C89DBD0.jpg (294x334, 21K)

>Brahmins were white

Attached: realjews.jpg (560x741, 93K)

JIDF pls go away

westhunt.wordpress.com/2018/04/22/who-we-are-8-india/
This gives a breakdown of Indian genetics.

Genetic analysis indicates that the vast majority of people in India today are descended from two populations that Reich dubbed Ancient North Indians (ANI) and Ancient South Indians (ASI). Different populations have different mixes of ancestry from ANI and ASI, but most are composed almost entirely of just those two groups – with some exceptions in eastern India. ASI and ANI were pretty different – about as genetically different as Europeans and East Asians today.

Who the hell are these mysterious ANI and ASI populations? Basically, they are mixtures of three older, more fundamental populations:

A. hunter-gatherers that had lived in India for a long time ( barring undocumented prehistoric replacements as have occurred in Europe). The closest living population ( not that close, but distant cousins) are the Negrito inhabitants of the Andaman Islands. Ancient Ancestral South Indian ( AASI )

B. Farmers from Iran – specifically, goat-herders from the Zagros mountains, sampled from around the 8th millenium B.C. (Iranian agriculturalist-related)

C. Steppe ancestry related to the Yamnaya

ANI, the ancient north Indians, are about half steppe and half Iranian agriculturalist-related. ASI, the ancient southern Indians, are about 25% Iranian agriculturalist-related and 75% old Indian hunter-gatherers (AASI)

It is clear that the Botai represent a dramatic shift in lifestyle,

Because this change appears full-blown rather suddenly, it is thought that the horse was domesticated elsewhere, probably Ukraine or western Russia, and was then introduced into this region.

horse domestication spread from west to east because the cultures of Ukraine and the the Volga-Ural region certainly had domesticated animals (cattle and sheep) before 5000 calBC, while the cultures of northern Kazakhstan remained foragers until at least 3500 calBC (when they probably adopted horse-herding), and perhaps until 2500 calBC (when they finally began to adopt domesticated cattle and sheep, 2500 years after the cultures of the western steppes). Horses were included with cattle and sheep in funeral sacrifices in the western steppes between 5000-4500 calBC and were portrayed there in mobile art, while in the eastern (Kazakh) steppes horses played no special role in ritual or in art until the Botai culture appeared, about 3500 BCE

its was accepted for colonial purposes.

Moar like Aryan invasion reality.
Studying the Vedas, Indo languages (including my own), culture, architecture, literature etc you can't really deny the Aryan invasion theory because mainstream Indo culture is a living testament to it, especially considering language families and the uncanny similarities between Latin, Greek and Sanskrit. Only shitskin Dravidian poos deny the Aryan influence in Indo culture because they're insecure about getting cucked by Aryans 4,000 years ago.
India should be a cautionary tale of multiculturalism gone wrong in the ancient world. Burgers take note.

youtu.be/6WxtDribi7I

Attached: Ellora-Caves.jpg (1280x853, 354K)