Pitbulls

Pitbull holocaust fucking when?

>"B-but it's the owners, not the dogs"
>"B-but I had a pitbull once and it was friendly"

They are by nature vicious, killer dogs (and ugly might I add). Every single last one to them should be shot or gassed. If you own one and you have small children you should be fucking shot as well.

Attached: dog_niggers.jpg (800x692, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=kA74n_1526490973
liveleak.com/view?t=808_1383331932
youtu.be/EB8FFDHlQQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Millenials are such whiny faggots. It's a fucking dog, your people own people are going through a genocide and you whine about a dog on the internet?

Fucking shoot it if charges you how hard is that?

Why do white thots love these things so much?
They're not even cute. Are they fucking them on the dl?

Attached: DdV4U-xU8AAz83P.jpg (576x1024, 78K)

the pitbulls can be herded into the same chambers as the immigrants.

White girls adopting nigger culture to "rebel" against their boomer parents

I mean I don't give a fuck enough about dogs to care if they get sent back to Liberia but why do pit bulls trigger you more than the loss of cities?

>loss of cities

Could you elaborate.

Literally the niggers of dogs

i don't understand petcucks. why own a filthy animal. you have to pick up their shit too. it is only acceptable if you own a lot of land and they are needed for a practical purpose.

they are always fucking weird too.

t.

Attached: 156164153.jpg (2680x1208, 484K)

i haven't heard about this lol. no i'm not a muslim either before you ask. i just don't understand the obsession with pets.

Pitbulls are the niggers of the dogs.

Not politics.
Why do we need constant daily threads?!?

Nah pibbles are pretty cool and mine is super racist too. Especially with the nigs who come through my nice neighborhood trying to sell chocolate bars for “their soccer team.”

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

Attached: 1491711528826.jpg (466x700, 48K)

Could be plausible.

I've seen niggers use soccer balls as basketballs a few times. Don't know why anyone would want to fund their gangs tho...

I know why Jow Forums is mad...

#BULLED

Attached: DdXhYUEWkAAj_8h.jpg (2048x1536, 427K)

But that's a bitch.
With a female dog.

>you think you can catch me? i'm Mr. Worldwide. Uno Dos Tres.

Attached: Pitbull.png (329x318, 134K)

Because White Girls love niggers.

liveleak.com/view?t=kA74n_1526490973

It’s not just white grills, it seems most pit bull owners are white. At least in California they are, it’s disgusting.

BULLED.com

Oh you

This kind of shit makes me so mad fucking nigger dogs owned by niggers and nigger sympathizers

What is even the point of a pitbull? Things were bred solely to kill other people but this isn't the fucking 5th century anymore. Breed should be outlawed

AYO HOL UP
*barks at literally nothing for several hours*
LEMME GET DIS STRAIT
*mauls toddler unprovoked*
YOU BE SAYIN
*vomits unidentifiable bile on carpet*
WE WUZ
*farts rancid corpse gas*
SUM FINNA
*kills neighbours cat*
LIKE SUM FINNA
*tears brand new $7000 mattress to pieces*
WE WUZ SUM
*consistently stinks like putrid shit*
MANS BEST FRIIIIIIEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN-
*gets hit by car*

Attached: ruff.jpg (740x494, 41K)

women are addicted to two things from birth, not in a bad way, just how it is.

1. fixing 'broken' stuff by being nice to it
2. wanting to nurture life

this leads to stupidity fast when they force it. women need some sort of emotional nofap where they stop trying to nurture everything around them to their detriment, just like guys shouldn't be trying to fuck everything around them to their detriment.

Are you talking about Jews or dogs? I agree gas them all. They all must be bad because you say so, so kill the All.

>"B-but it's the owners, not the dogs"

Coincidentally, literally all pitbull owners are also psychopaths.

Attached: Pit Bull Owners.png (640x1913, 735K)

Attached: Pit Bull Owners2.jpg (468x1024, 99K)

Why do people get so autistic defending pitbulls. I have watched videos of people who have pet wolves and they always say they are dangerous and own up to that they. Pitbull owners are autistic as fuck and get irrationally angry and stop posting misleading statistics and can't accept that yes their dogs are violent and maybe everyone shouldn't own one. Jesus fucking Christ the fucking dishonesty there is nothing wrong with admitting not everyone should own a fucking pet. I want a huskie but I never owned a dog so one day I will get an easier dog then eventually get a huskie because I acknowledge they are difficult dogs. You pro pitbull people are no better than nigger leftists posting half truths and dishonest bullshit. Fuck you

Melbourne, Sydney, niggers and chinks. Go.

I have a pit, he is a good boy.

He dindu nuffin.

the world is dangerous and vicious, get used to it homo
why is it always sheltered first world homos making these threads? nothing better to do than clutch your pearls all day long?

Attached: DE707CC6-5562-4741-B6C0-7F1A1C706D0A.jpg (717x717, 95K)

Holy shit, pit bull apologists are fucking insane.

DINDU
NUFFIN

Attached: dindu doggo.jpg (1044x1024, 663K)

Why don't we just let people have pet Hyenas like they do in nigger Africa? Why are you against that are you a pussy or something?

Pitbull owners use all the retarded arguments liberals use in politics and are insanely mentally ill like said liberals but the funny thing is many of them are right leaning going to show you NO ONE can handle having their opinions challenged like a fucking adult.

Evil exists because Good men let it

Oi, fuck off cunt.

I think he ate a bird once. That's about it.

>shitbull holocaust when?
We must secure a safe future for our toddlers, cats, and REAL dogs.

Attached: doggo.jpg (641x960, 342K)

beauty and the beast isnt a little girls fairy tail for nothing. Yes these white thots are desperate for anything masculine or even downright dirty/ugly. Another point is european white women welcoming muslims with open arms.

fucking buzzfeed put out a video telling people to adopt rescue pit bulls.

So can you say there is absolutely no risk in owning pitbulls or maybe it's not a dog everyone should have? Saying just because you have a good one is the same thing as liberals showing a nigger in college and saying "see they are all smart" you realize this right?

Ah, the "redemption" excuse. See, i would believe it if women weren't whores by nature. I mean It's only natural that they ooen their legs to anything they see as intimidating or strong

I just like him.

Dog disproportionately owned by blacks who abuse and poorly train their dog.

It's literally the same logic anti gun activists use

You shitheads are just as bad as those anti gun fuckers

There's a risk to owning ANY dog

I know someone with four shitbulls. According to him they've been friendly, but that's bullshit. One day he'll learn his mistake, and he won't have anyone to blame but himself.

i wasnt aware guns were sentient.

Can you answer my question dude and not use liberal type emotional empty responses?

>There's a risk to owning ANY dog
>ALL races can cause crime not just blacks

Jesus fucking Christ guys come on.

These pitbull memes are the best. They slowly infect normies brains with race realism thoughts and they don't even realize it.

Attached: 1523829587054.png (1440x1430, 1.33M)

The CHAD kangal vs the virgin pitbull.

Also simply due to the large amount of pits out for adoption. There are many rejects from breeding for dog fighting that end up at shelters. Also many underground pitbull breeders for shitty guard dogs in the ghetto, which authorities are afraid to deal with.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.31M)

Only reason there is Jew Propaganda about Pitbulls is because it's an American Symbol. You guys don't mind knowing Zionism like the back of your hand, but don't have a clue about American History.

Why can't I just like my dog?

forgot link
liveleak.com/view?t=808_1383331932

Except it's not since human females evolved to take who they mate with extremely seriously because childbirth can kill them and they can only do it so often? Which is why incels like you also bitch about hypergamy. It's men who evolved to be whores since it's of no biological cost to us to reproduce.

Friendly reminder that all dogs are potentially dangerous and need to be banned for the children.
Also rebbit is really easily triggered lol

Attached: shoveldog.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

yeah ghetto rappers and jew hollywood are symbols or murrica too

kek, screenshotted and saved, ty bulgaria

>human females evolved to take who they mate with extremely seriously because childbirth

Jew propaganda, birth control and abortion overwrites that.

We're not advocating government intervention via the banning of nigbulls: we are merely suggesting that it might be beneficial to society if most people willingly allowed breed to be exterminated through euthanasia.

Attached: nigbull.jpg (1200x2133, 283K)

I am asking you a general question about pitbulls dude since you chimed into this thread. Why are you incapable of liking something but admitting it could be dangerous and not for everyone? Wolf owners do this. Huskie owners do this. Basically anyone that owns a dangerous animal like a lion admits this. You pitbull owners are like extremely childish and liberal like in your dodges and incapability of seeing critical things in stuff you support?

"I like pitbulls and like my dog but I agree they are dangerous and cause a lot of deaths and aren't for everyone" you literally cannot say this and that's a problem because it shows we are just as bad as liberals.

There is no such thing as a Ghetto rapper, Jew's run the business and ONLY LET ghetto rappers get popular. Why do you think they have Pitbulls?

Must suck shit posting for a salary.

>opinions
I hope you get rekt by a pit

you are ill.

Attached: nationsmoral.png (499x477, 191K)

>using your dog as a pet and not a security system

shiggy diggy

Yeah, but he's a cute

And this time you're posting the same thing...again.

Do you admit they are dangerous dogs not for everyone?

niggerbulls havent been a murrican symbol since ww2 either, theyve been banned from all military bases since 2014

straight up trash dogs even for military purposes

>Breed of Peace
youtu.be/EB8FFDHlQQo

There is no evolutionary problem using your dog as a security system. If they weren't useful they would of been extinct by now. Having a job lends them opportunity to be taken in by the human race, and ANY ANIMAL that is favored by us has more evolutionary fitness than one that is useless.

Science denier. Pits were literally bred for fighting. Physically they have thicker necks which are harder to grab, and stronger jaws, mentally they are trained to not let go and suddenly jump into rage.

Fuck pits.

>we're not allowed to talk about anything because this more important thing is going on!
Retard

No, not really. Every dog is different.

only effeminate pantywaists would beat a defenseless animal like that. i can just imagine your pathetic 98 pound frame behind mommy's keyboard now, kek

But they have the highest fatality rate of any dog. How is that "not really"?

>pet
an insult to the hyenas t b h
l say set them free in cities and have them do some rewilding

They aren't dangerous, in fact it's the exact opposite. They are 100% dedicated to doing things the owner wants them to do, it is a breed characteristic. It's both good and bad, but one thing is very clear if you look at the history. Originally bred for bull baiting, when that became illegal they switched to fighting each other. If ANY Pitbull showed signs of human aggression they were immediately culled, which should happen for every breed of dog. 3 people had to be in the ring during a dog fight and nobody wanted to get hurt and it was important for them to NEVER bite humans. This has been diluted by backyard breeders but it's still a very strong characteristic of the breed. Every single dog breed has a poorly bred dog that will bite humans. Only Pitbulls get coverage, the same way that more white people are shot every year by police, but only blacks getting shot get coverage.

Don't be stupid.

Pitbulls are the white mans dog that have been adopted and ruined by niggers. My pit is a piece of shit coward that wouldn't attack anything that wasn't a cat for fear of getting in trouble. You can compare pits to niggers all you want but ultimately it's the large amount of niggers owning pits that are the problem.

I had a bunch that were fine, we didn't even know what a pitbul was for the first two. And we gave our dogs the run of the entire ranch, pastures, coolies and everything else including a stretch of river that strangers would constantly fish at, so they used to rip around with 7 other dogs when not working.
We didn't even know they were pitbuls until long after they were dead, as we had them in the 70's/80's. I had three pitbuls if you count staffshire as a pitbul. I honestly thought it was just like any other terrier, although she was abnormally aggressive towards badger holes. I used to tell her that if she kept digging she wouldn't like what she was going to get. Maybe she would have liked it just fine.
The pack killed coyotes ect before and after the pitties so they probably did get a chance to taste blood but they never attacked people.
My dad/grandad shot any dog that snapped at anybody or drew the blood of livestock.
They objectively can be fine, I've seen it.
Maybe it's a breed that shouldn't be in the city? There are lots of breeds like that, really.
I've seen plenty of working dogs get stir crazy whining and crying and pacing ect after just a few days of downtime with no work, I bet a lifetime of that fucks with the heads of some dogs.
Maybe my pitties were perfect companions/workers because they did get to fight/guard from other predators now and then?

hes fucking with you dude, stop giving him replies

Enjoy your dog one day mauling someone or something to death for no reason

Why do you ignore their high fatality rate? You realize you are arguing like a liberal who ignores crime statistics right?

Yes.. because things ALWAYS happen for no reason. Jew propaganda.

There is a reason that breed and only that breed attracts them.

I mean if your only argument is he MIGHT one day snap then shit I guess my two shepherds MIGHT also snap one day too. Fuck off brainlet

Quality post user

Attached: 1525478669556.gif (245x230, 871K)

>and only that breed
I see niggers with shepherds and rotts just as much as pits. Niggers don't think for themselves and just adopt a big mean looking dog

He's not. He's doing the liberal bullshit of 1 sentence empty aloof answers because h knows he is wrong so I am giving back. If there is anything I want people to see out of this thread it's that even right leaning people will resort to dishonest left wing tactics to defend something they like. Replace the word pitbull with nigger in this thread and you see all the arguments liberals use to validate nigger crime. There is no fucking self awareness in some people here

You can worry about some animal. I'll worry about my actual species being replaced.

Last time I checked, my pitbull hasn't murdered anybody.