Why are we so fragile?

...and how can we change? Let's have a conversation.

>The science of white fragility
patheos.com/blogs/nonprophetstatus/2015/07/18/the-science-of-white-fragility/

Attached: IMG_6076.jpg (333x499, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwIx3KQer54
teaparty.org/professor-still-white-privilege-even-survived-nazi-concentration-camp-89325/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: IMG_6077.png (1134x620, 293K)

The liberal has an MO of drawing a red line and saying everything past this line is reprehensible. Nobody with sanity can argue against this red line. For example: outright racism is reprehensible.
Then once the line has been agreed, they move the line beyond its post, they use it as a straw man for everything on the safe side of the line. They drag the line as far as they can so that it encompasses everything. This is the birth of the concept of 'microagressions'. For example, white people being tired of being told that they are responsible for a culture that centres itself around drug use, violent crime, high divorce rates and single mothers, now becomes a blatant act of racism under the liberal's logically corrupt definition.

Other examples of this include:
Child cruelty is bad --> disciplining children is child cruelty.
Being poor is a bad thing -->people that are not poor are responsible
Rape is awful --> flirting is rape.

Best post. May screencap this for future reference.

Diversity is our strength. Bigots are becoming non exsistent at this point.

Psychology needs to be banned.

>t. Bot.

its a theory I've been working on. I need to refine it and make some definitions. But wherever something feels enraging with liberals its probably because they are using this logical fallacy

Shut up you old man, just die out already.

Op is a cock sucking leaf.

You're not even drawing blood, you're so obviously baiting. I'm not rewarding you with a (you).
Troll harder faggot

Slurp slurp.
Answer the question.

Attached: IMG_6078.png (300x177, 62K)

Not trolling i just want your kind to die painfully from cancer already.

I must be fragile, because I'm cracking under the weight of all these facts and statistics and measurable, discrete terms they're using.

I've seen a lot of other people vs. the social justice agenda talk about goalposts, so I'm inclined to agree with you. It also serves their victim narratives well, which is where they draw all of their power from.

Why are YOU fragile? Idk start going to the gym

Better than dying of AIDs like your like...

White people talk about racism all the time.

You know who's unwilling to even hear lamentation of their culture? Blacks.

Prep the bull wh*te boi.

Attached: Alpha.jpg (469x436, 37K)

It's women that are fragile. Without the patriarchy keeping them in check they start behaving like niggers.

>inmate

Okay... lets be outright racist

sure, lets talk about niggers, what do you wanna talk about?

No

We're just lousy at changing the subject.

Attached: spoopy_america.png (780x439, 340K)

I was watching Ru Paul's Dragrace with my wife's boyfriend last night and one of the contestants - a beautiful black queen was all like "I HATE White fragility more than anything!". And I felt rage. Why? I don't even know what I'd do if someone said that to my face. Thank goddess it hasn't happened yet.

Attached: IMG_6080.jpg (630x356, 35K)

>minimal amount of racial stress
It has been socially acceptable to be anti-white for decades. It's not minimal, it's a constant fucking assault on our very identity and right to exist.

I've seen something similar elsewhere. The way the they described was Leftists change the meaning of words, use the new definition to fix the target with the label, and the act as if they mean the old definition of the word.

That's absolute bullshit. Niggers and spics are destroying this country and your life isn't safe if you try to talk about it. It's all just posturing that leads to more fuel being poured on the fire.

Attached: Capture+_2018-02-02-21-14-57-1.png (720x537, 648K)

>whites are fragile when it comes to racism
>blacks go crazy if a white says nigger
Whites have to walk on eggshells all day because we can lose our job, social status, or even get killed for saying the wrong thing. Yeah, whites are the fragile ones.

What book is that from?

No, not really. The problem the Left has run into is once you start dividing people into groups based on something like race, the biggest group automatically wins. So, for example,. In a nation where white people make up 75% of the population, telling them they are the "out group" is probably not the best idea.

How are you not objectively terrified of 100s of these apes running through your streets?

Attached: 1507614349914.jpg (960x675, 49K)

True, but the counter argument would be
>aw poor fragile white people, dont like having their feelings hurt! Try 400 years of slavery! Try living under the British Raj, try being a Native American...

How do you respond? Do they have the perfect racket going?

Attached: IMG_6081.jpg (630x357, 30K)

I'm pretty sure it's an excerpt from a textbook. I've had the photo for a long time.

Make the argument that you and your family line had nothing to do with it and they're being discriminatory based on your skin color. If your family possibly did, lie and see how they respond anyway.

>Try living under the British Raj
Spoken like a truly ignorant nigger. The muslims that ruled India before the Raj were systematically exterminating the Hindus. The only reason those ungrateful street shitters are alive today is BECAUSE of the Raj, not in spite of it.

I think their basic argument is that life hasn't been and (arguably) isn't fair to non-whites and they have to live with it every day, yet a mere unfair argument or accusation causes white folks to unravel - apparentky worse than they do when the situation is reversed.

Bullshit an “honest” conversation about race means an SJSU gets to lecture you and if your only reaction isn’t white guilt your fragile
This includes bringing up statistics on crime or saying the break down of the family is the biggest problem facing blacks

Screencap time.

So White colonialism *saved* India from Islamification and genocide. We had wars with the Muslims there and protected/liberated the Hindus?
Thats a useful argument. Proofs?

This sounds plausible but I don't trust the FBI implicitly on anything.

Even White guilt is considered fragility. You have to walk a tightrope of articulating their same exact criticisms as an "ally" and help stop "whiteness".

Indeed. Psychology is a Jewish Trick.

kek. That's right, they call you a racist and if you argument anything, stay silent, or leave, you are displaying white fragility!

Attached: Untitled.png (985x643, 164K)

I don't know if I'm strong enough to deal with the amount of racial stress this could cause.

Attached: postcivilrights.jpg (1399x743, 98K)

The inventor of the term is an Italian, not Jewish.

Attached: IMG_6082.png (1024x512, 233K)

>white people wont talk about racism
>what was the Civil War
>what was the entire 60s and 70s

White fragility describes every black American I've ever met.

Maybe if whites weren't conditioned to be racially blind and feel guilt over discrimination, they wouldn't have this "fragility"

roastie strikes again

"White Fragility": When white people won't just let you call them pieces of shit racists until you feel satiated.

holy shit, this is pretty fucked, either you get cognitive dissonance, or kafkatrapped.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwIx3KQer54

Attached: 9780805209990.jpg (292x450, 35K)

Actually, it's pretty easy for me to talk about racism.

Fuck niggers. Fuck gypsies.

You see? Wasn't that difficult.

I find her argument so distinctly kosher that I have a hard time believing she is Italian. She refers to Jews as White and says even 'holocaust survivors' have white privilege.
Who else but a Jewish person could pull that off?

Anyone know the background on this (((italian)))?

teaparty.org/professor-still-white-privilege-even-survived-nazi-concentration-camp-89325/

Attached: IMG_6083.jpg (534x401, 48K)

Back to redddit, faggot.

>same excuse niggers use

I grew in a multicultural neighborhood. I had culture injected into my house and car through various robberies and also from random violence. It was beautiful. As my neighborhood became beautified with more multiculturalism people needed less windows a plywood board was much better. Maybe that is why I am so fragile.
Actually now that I am out of that environment and I deal with bleeding heart white people who try to tell me it’s not “their” fault. I have to tell them that they should talk to someone else because I grew up there and learned something far different.
If black people stopped hurting each other, 90% of their problems would disappear.

I am pretty sure if we looked back we will find the line “Jewish mother that converted to Catholicism”

>culturally appropriates navajo jewelry

Actually, I was raised being told the Japs deserved the nukes. I was raised to believe the confederacy had the right to own slaves. I was raised to believe the Amerindians were savages and we rightfully had to genocide them. I don't fucking apologize. I'm not fragile. Fuck you.

White fragility= average whites don't like being called "racist"

That's about it. Leftists want to call even other leftist whites "racist KKK Nazis" and they get butthurt when those leftist whites object to getting called that.

For example when white leftist hipsters move into black ghettos and "gentrify" it by cleaning up the place and raising rents leftists want to call them "evil kkk nazis". Naturally the hipsters object because the whole reason they moved to the ghetto (besides the initial lower cost of rent) was to prove how not racist they were. The makes the leftists endlessly butthurt because they want to claim "all" white people are evil kkk Nazis, even the most benign liberal hipsters.

>fragility
>conversation
>community
>science
>minority
>tolerance

I just want to live in a society with none of these manipulative buzzwords or an entire gassed-up subclass of cat ladies that cope with a dried out vegans by signalling harder than a traffic cop

It’s not fragility it’s not fighting a battle that can not be won.
Bringing up the hard evidence that crime between themselves and broken families are the primary source of their pain and not racism is now racist.
I still own properties in the ghetto and visit month to pick up rent. Nothing is wrong with the area that can’t be fixed with simple stuff like
>stop physically hurting each other
>stop breaking each other’s property
>stop sleeping around
>start being a father and learn to fix shit

1. Most of you never do jail/prison time
2. Most of you don't do heavy military service
3. Most of you weren't raised on a farm/ranch

How can you be hard unless live hard?

Attached: dang ol reaction.jpg (286x402, 56K)

meanwhile in reality non-whites whine about being arrested when they refuse to leave a coffee shop like it's the next holocaust

I wonder how many of those in the "White" category are in fact, yet more Hispanics.

>make false accusation
>act surprised when people tell you to go fuck yourself
Get off my board you fucking communist subhuman.

>Why are we so fragile?
You are. I'm not. Why? Because you care when someone calls you racist, nazi, transüphobic or whatever.
I don't.

It it will have the opposite effect as the whites will now have to pool their political power together. It will stop the current split between liberal and conservative whites. They will be whites with most conservative political needs.

>JULY 18, 2015
What are you sliding you filthy leafkike?

It's not fragility when everything is racist. Pic related.

>it refers to the mental state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable.
The fucking irony.

Attached: 1525343101829.jpg (788x492, 50K)

>400 years
Boo fucking hoo, the Romans enslaved my ancestors for over 2000 years. Yet you don't see me demanding gibs from the Italians.

You know, since we meme'd Donald Trump into the presidency, we've seen a great increase in memetic potential.

But the left has been memeing for decades this idea of white guilt, white fragility, etc. Maybe instead of being depressed cunts and believing this shit we start memeing and talking ourselves up.

Everybody is taking a swing at white people cause we are trying to be nice and tolerant. Maybe just stop listening and just start hyping yourself up. Maybe the rise and dominance of the slavs, anglos, germanics, etc. just rests simply on tall talking.

I wonder how often the "Hwhite Hispanic" complains about passing. My guess is never.

Here is what inspired me to google and post about it:

True..

They’re playing with fire.

Attached: 40FDC02C-6F5A-458E-B840-FBBC877B31C1.jpg (802x747, 178K)

I want to talk about racism, given that literally millions of white people in this so called first world European country have experienced violence, sexual abuse, discrimination and humiliation because they are white, but when I try I get called a Nazi and told the victims have privilege. So how about before we talk about racism, we agree that racism can affect any race and that people who make up around 90% of the globe are not minorities and they don't need their arses wiping by fucking retarded sinister "liberals".

How about we agree that empirically, the Nazis were right, Hitler did nothing wrong, and we need to restart their work immediately?

Do people irl talk about race?

Anarchist? Lool you're never going to do anything. Talking tough with your mates and wanking to cartoon girls isn't anarchy.

>You white people are so sensitive! You perpetuate slavery you goddamn fucking nazis!
>"Fuck off."
>See what I mean? You're in denial, we can't have an honest conversation about race.

It doesn't matter. It's a kafka trap. The accused has to prove they aren't racist/have white privilege or be assumed guilty. The only way to win is not to play the game.

Beat me to it.

True, but I couldnt bear to sit through her lecture because I am too fragile. But since there have been 2 posts about it now I am going to learn about 'kafka traps'.

>Fucks Not Given, Vol. 12

Attached: 1525969351309.gif (245x213, 968K)

>race is a social construct and doesn't exist
>black people need affirmative action

Call a nigger a nigger and see how fragile the black ego is.

Quality summation, a quick rundown, one might say

They want to pathologize all disagreement with their worldview.

We need this CONVO

They don't know what that's like either

Thus 1488

It's already happening. The number of people is all that is remains a question

"white fragility" is the funniest concept that these faggots have come up with.
Who's more fragile? The person who disagrees with a leftist telling you that you're evil because of the sins of the past? Or a person willing to assault others because they heard the word "nigger"? Which is the more fragile person?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
Whites were enslaved by barbary pirates.
About a million.

>Jewish Fragility
>Why it's so had for JEWISH PEOPLE to talk about semitism
>What is Black Fragility?
>The term 'black fragility' was coined by Robin DiAngelo
>It refers to a mental state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable. This then triggers a range of defensive moves.
>In America, black people live in a social environment that protects them from race-based stress.
>As a result, black people get to set expectations for racial comfort which in turn lowers their tolerance for racial-stress.
>Post Civil Rights it became bad to be Racist, it became unacceptable for Hispanics to be racist and that seems like a positive thing: "racism is bad" right? But unfortunately it became a bad thing, because hispanic people can't see the racism being perpetrated against them.

>They want to pathologize all disagreement with their worldview.

of course

modern (((leftist))) ideology is an offshoot of marxism and trotsky permanent revolution

the ideology is not designed to stop until we're under full communism

Attached: ce5.jpg (640x622, 45K)

It's easy for me to talk about racism:
I hate niggers and I am racist.
See? Easy.

>How do you respond?
You can't "intellectually" on their level properly, and that's the point. You can say you had nothing to do with it. You can say your family line had nothing to do with it. You can say they never experienced it. It doesn't matter, it will never matter, there will always be a reason why you lose. You ARE going to lose. Knowing this what can you actually do? It's time to realize saying fuck off to this shit will put you in a slightly worse position short-term as capitulating to it will. However will put you in a better position long term. Short term loss over long term gains, something our society pretty much trains us not to do. It's not nice and loving, but they aren't being nice and loving either.