Netanyahu mocks Erdogan on live TV

>New low in Israel-Turkey relations after PM Netanyahu was filmed to commercial TV comedy show with Israeli comedian Eli Yatzpan while Eli was imitating Turkish president Tayyip Erdogan
twitter.com/uz777/status/996793674427224066

Attached: bibid.png (555x593, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66MJEpsfFEU
haaretz.com/1.5460712
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whoever wins out of your fight, humanity still wins
whatever

Attached: 111.jpg (435x435, 34K)

We always win

Assblasted Muslim can't handle the bantz

More at 11

Yeah, so far. I'd be proud no doubt.

No way you gonna lose when god is on your side
It got very high ratings

Until you don't. Complacency and arrogance has brought every empire to the ground. Yours will be no different.

Attached: 145264721.jpg (498x749, 75K)

Who cares. Didn't a bunch of former leaders mock trump as well

We're here for 4000 years against all odds

I think you're doing it in spite of God. I mean, Jesus and all...

>could laugh well
good man this bibi

Attached: 1524456693707.gif (360x346, 170K)

jews are based

Attached: 1504415703300.jpg (1173x1200, 282K)

>former leaders
>trump
Quiet different than what Israel and Turkey have

Nice digits. And sure your reign has been long. But nothing last forever. Romans thought they'd never collapse too.

I think you believe in false prophet

Diplomatic laugh could be useful sometimes

>muh talking bush

Not even close to a comparison.
>US elections no tension of world politics.
>Israel Turkey, two countries who have wanted to hate fuck each other for all time.
Quite a different temperature don't you think?

Well Christians also believe in old testament, news flash

It's the laugh because of the laugh that makes everyone laugh

How could such a perfect word be interpreted as anything other than the word of God? What are you saying about God?

>he doesn't know how tripping Moses was from all of the psilocybin shrooms growing in the area

I'm glad we deflected to Turkey, fuck them they aren't really humans.

You are Christian, you should believe the Torah

It's like a sausage seller trying to sell diamonds

this

Egyptians believed in a dog head god who weighed hearts.
Romans believed equally crazy shit.
Norse shit all screwy though highly entertaining
All you fucks believe in crazy ass shit that makes no sense given our current understanding of the world. Not to say they can't be proven true given new information. Just saying, how we can measure reality currently makes all religions look fucking insane.

Gone! Gone! The form of man-
Rise, the Demon Erdogan!

I've never read it. The Bible is good enough for me, why don't you like the story of Jesus?

is the talmud actually hate filled and refers to goyim as beasts or is that false

The torah is the main part of bible.
>why don't you like the story of Jesus?
I might like it or not but I don't believe in it. We don't believe that human being can become a god

Would you really trust him if he said no?

no way, just wondered what his response is

I'm no expert. But the story of Jesus isn't a human becoming god is it? From what I understand. God basically put himself in the virgin mary's womb? So its not really a human becoming god is it?

But nobody is saying he became a God, but that he was "born" one. Even if you can be sceptical of that, who he was and what he did is amazing and it shows someone of one's character and morality if you think otherwise.

My response is, that the Talmud unlike the Torah is full with contradictions because it is not book of facts but a book of discussion and trading ideas, one should read and take anything with a grain of salt

What shitty argument. Learn to debate better. Ending with your a poor character if you disagree is shit tier bait m8. fucking bong.

So a woman give birth to a god? A Jew can never believe in such thing, it's crazy

I'm not having a debate. We're sharing each other's ideas you uptight fucking cunt leaf.

Well like I said to me it's all crazy so that is par for the course. Just trying to understand is all.

Sharing disagreeing ideas with each other.
I'll take debate for 500$ Alex.

>King roach triggers Bibi into an airstrike
>NATO article 5 is invoked and Israel is BBQ'd
what I time to be alive

I don't have much knowledge about it but basically a story can have great lessons come from it, still doesn't make it a reality

I'm not trying to change anybody's mind or even make them believe me. You're just a bit of a dick lad

I understand where you come from, thanks.

Nice fantasy you have there yankee

Not saying I'm not a dick, do you see what website we're on? But ending your statement with a "If you disagree it means your have bad character and bad morale." Its the omega cunt move of any conversation. Debate or otherwise.

Hopefully dumb turkroach Erdogan gets angry enough to invade Jew infested Palestine!

Attached: 10598583.jpg (791x447, 33K)

>Getting us one step closer to greater Israel plan
Bring it on baby

save this image for the day that happens and turkey becomes part of greater israel

Attached: turkey btfo.jpg (852x1136, 55K)

Look at this thread all jewy and peaceful

Do Jews do comedy about the goyim/leaders they own like Trump much?

> US declares war on NATO for its owner state

Roaches vs. Jews no loss here

The leftist media here hates Trump almost like they hate Bibi so yes

>So a woman give birth to a god? A Jew can never believe in such thing, it's crazy

>believes they were chosen by god to rule over the goyim

I hope Bibi is impeached and your left-wing takes over. It's going to be glorious when you're drowning in Arabs and Africans.

Tick tock.

there is no god, user.
it's going to be very amusing when the magic boots fall off.

kinda reminds me of Hitler

Even if he get impeached the government will only become more right wing

Point taken. I apologise.

no, you've been there for 70 years with our support.

So you like it I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=66MJEpsfFEU
enjoy

yeah

yeah he hasnt because he is an ashknezai mutt baby or khazarian convert. either way not his land

art becomes reality

Attached: 1466469738113.jpg (480x361, 35K)

Do they mock him in the sense that your average Israeli is redpilled and knows he/USA is a servant of the Jews, or just a SNL style type of comedy?

No you weren't.

Attached: khazaria.gif (416x349, 10K)

You know why you will lose? Becuase of jews. Everything Israel was built on was Soviet, German, etc. However that line ended, and now all you have is 8 million people of which only around 2 mil had proper origin and skills and those are slowly bred out being replaced with arabs, africans etc. The newer generations are imbred mutts degenerating and incapable and becoming worse. Only lifeline for Israel is immigration, and quality of it dries up as no one interested in it anymore, even those who consider themselves jews around the world

B A S E D

wtf i think jews are european now

Cheers mate. Apologies as well for my attitude in pointing that out.

bulgarian kike shill detected

Gas is slowly approaching your home, you should be worried.

Ah, guess that answers the question, lol.

If it weren't for the attitude I wouldn't have given it the thought, so I'm glad you did and hopefully I can save myself the embarrassment again in the future.

I'm sorry but jews ARE based

Attached: 1524016764749.png (1402x154, 22K)

Shit.. Did you just out polite a Canadian? Apocalypse soon.

Wrong, look up the khazars. They were Turks who adopted judaism.

It's a blessing and a curse at times

Attached: 26165889_1522043291176901_8725518956083249712_n.jpg (357x357, 15K)

T.khazar
Fuck off mutt.

your own map you posted shows their territory mainly in ukraine and european russia. EUROPEAN. GIVE JEWISH ETHNOSTATE IN YUROP NOW.

A people that's been through what you've been through and is overall united is hard to beat. I respect Israel and I acknowledge its right to self-defense and its existence. I also appreciate the vast contributions to science Jewish scientists have made.

HOWEVER:

I despise the jews in academia that have worked on abominations like cultural marxism and promoting diversity for Europe and elsewhere.

See I'm not some Jow Forumsack that just says hurr durr fuck the Jews. There's great people and assholes in every group. That's the truth. Some groups have more reasonable people and others have more assholes, depending on culture, genetics, environment and so on.

Don't confuse modern Europe with 600AD. And what part of Turk is unclear? Just because Turks took over constantinople, do you consider them European now?

It will happen

Attached: IMG_4790.gif (480x360, 1.42M)

what's a turk? there are turkic people in the siberia who look chinese. there are turkic people in russia who look like slavs.

khazar theory is bunk anyways. i'm just winding you up cuz you're triggered by the idea that jews are the people in your precious bible.

Top fucking based

Except that time with Hezbollah in 2006
>post ends in 06
Even your post number btfo you

I wonder what retards like you think I should answer to them

>(((hezbollah)))

Will the Turkish superhero Cockraochman come and defeat the Jewish Ratpeople, or will the Ratpeople lurk them into their trap?
Find it out in the next episode of League of Creatures!

Attached: IMG_4857.jpg (968x826, 238K)

You faggots arrived there in 1948 from Europe and stole the land.

Attached: 14589286267327.jpg (1024x677, 199K)

Europe can take whatever it damn pleases

In other words, kike mocks cryptokike

>t. Balkan lowlife

As a Muslim we can agree with you jews god is above humans incomprehensible and whose nature is hidden from our eyes. There is no way Jesus was ever god incarnated. Rather he was merely in a Line of many and countless known and unknown previous messengers and prophets sent by god whenever mankind went too far astray. We also believe prophet Mohammed was the next and final messenger sent by god after Jesus. We believe there won’t be anymore miracles or prophets coming after Muhammad. As Islam is the final message sent from god. If you research more on Islamic tawheed or godhood you’ll find we take monotheism very seriously so much that we are forbidden from depicting sculptures,art,imagery of god,any of his previous prophets/messengers,angels,devils/demons,or any of the veiled unknowns because of human nature to fall into idolatry through image/idol worshiping. Don’t believe me go research about the USSR or look into modern day China or North Korea or India for examples I think even the USA has obvious and not so obvious idolatry abound.

Thas rite

fuck off australia

Hahahaha i read that in a 1950s superhero tv series commentator voice.

well good for him i guess? erdogan is literally a wannabe sultan of the worst kind, he has no great destiny so to speak, but refuses to accept it and wants to rebuild ottoman empire (top retard) and larp as a wise, just sultan (which is impossible since all have been, you know, evil)

anyway, he is coming may 20 in sarajevo, so just send someone to mossad him, he is beginning to annoy us

do it yourself gavrilo. aren't turks your enemy?

haaretz.com/1.5460712
>bunk
Have it from your own Jewish media.