Well, can you imagine it?

Well, can you imagine it?

Attached: well can you imagine it.jpg (630x637, 81K)

Yeah, you should teach any like that a lesson and just beat the fuck out of them...

this. people who get shot are fucking retarded

Imagine how utterly full of fear, paranoia and retardation one must be to freak out over someone carrying a weapon in public.

you're WEAK if you want to defend yourself stop being FEARFUL and COWARDLY why can't you just push the button on your police app and shit your pants to disgust and dissuade your attacker like everyone else

S _ _ _

Attached: SLIDE THREAD.png (1500x1500, 927K)

Show real flag.

Attached: 2011-lexus-CT200h-spare-tire.jpg (750x469, 83K)

that image has some serious mental gymnastics going on within it.

Imagine how pathetic and retarded you mus be that your greatest fight in life is to ban people from owning and carrying perfectly safe objects that have been owned and carried by our forefathers for centuries.

Shieeet

Yeah, a lot of rape victims conveal carry to give them back a feeling of safety and control over their lives.

I think if you carry a gun you shouldn't tell anyone you have it. That's just me, I think some of the open carry people make themselves a target for mass shooters and people who want to steal the gun. I don't put gun stickers on my car either and I don't even carry my gun around. Presenting a gun does not give you a big dick you are supposed to show one at the range and when someone is beating you severly/presents a weapon. All that being said I want open carry to be legal in most places but you are stupid to open carry.

>citations required

No one gives a shit about your stupid, ignorant, probably minority, opinion.

Imagine being hoplophobic to such a degree inanimate pieces of metal and plastic induce you to catatonic fear and piss-pants shrieking on the internet.

>says a woman who wont let her kids play outside.

The power of nightmares.

This i hate open carry people

holy shit this so much, i live next to a bunch of fucking shut ins who's kids are probably developing autistic tendencies due to never playing outside

Picture appears to be of an older woman. A real feminist takes her own personal security measures.
Why do you want to disarm women assbanditflag?

why are they so desperate to disarm everyone
answer : because they want to oppress and eventually kill you

This is why I refuse to own a fire extinguisher.

I completely agree.

>open carry
-warns people not to fuck with you
>concealed carry
-you never know which of the motherfuckers has a gun

For white criminals, concealed carry is obviously the best.
For niggers, I'd rather go with open carry. They don't understand risk vs reward.

>imagine being a mentally ill faggot who's 100x more likely to be a pedophile

SAGE fag threads, persecute fag posters

>implying we don't do it just to piss you off

Has that ever actually happened though, an open carry guy getting shot first cause the robber/mass shooter thinks they're going to be a threat to them? I've seen more than one story where a CCW holder tried to interfere in a robbery at was shot but I can't think of any where they were minding their own business and were targeted. Putting gun stickers on your car probably does make it more likely to be broken into though

Imagine how dead you'll be if you need it and don't have it.
/thread

This appears to be an elderly woman. Are you saying that elderly women have the exact same physical ability as a 20 year old man? That all 70 year olds should have the ability to fight off possibly mulitple possibly armed assailants at any moment? Since when is life a shitty Chinese kungfu movie?

the more intelligent of the species uses tools to overcome any physical inadequacies, thus increasing the chances to pass on their DNA. Everyone should be armed, its the ultimate force equalizer

Attached: 666.png (1442x1059, 794K)

Try living in South Africa.

>implying Im not going to do everything in my power to protect the life I have

Sage

Today I learned that. Policemen and soldiers are cowards.

Given how gun-happy burger police are, one could argue they're actually taking more risks in their life, given how if a real crisis would happen, they would be the first to get "accidentally" shot at because of their guns.

If everyone did it, crime would plummet.

*pops xanax into mouth smugly*

go back to plebbit you fucking fat queer

I've had to change like 10 tires.

Yeah. I ran into someone doing it at my department store. I thought it was kinda dumb, but it's really not any more concerning than a police officer walking around.

Yea. Rightly so. Being naive doesn't keep you alive. But that gun certainly can.

That's absolutely right. Owning guns is fine and I support gun ownership, but if you have to carry a gun with you everywhere something is fucked up with your country.

What if you live in a gang neighborhood? Going to the grocery store, especially at night, could very well require you to be armed.

Or does this post only refer to civilized, affluent white communities where being armed isn't always necessary?

We've already established that we have 45 million blacks. That's reason enough to carry a gun with you everywhere.

If that man was black I bet you that the caption would be saying how amazing he was.

That doesn't change what I said. I don't need a gun when I go outside. If you do, that's not a normal state of affairs.

I can imagine criticizing his holster. Not that it's bad quality, Blackhawk makes some good stuff, but it's easy for someone else to take your gun out of that kind of holster.
There's an equilibrium optimal when it comes to ease of drawing vs. being a target with a holster that lets someone draw your own gun on you. His holster doesn't make sense if you're legitimately worried about assailants.

At lest go for something like pic related. Maybe with a trigger guard. If it's concealed, then do whatever. I do think that certain holsters are a liability (not so much the gun itself).

Attached: 20151116569059905.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Try 75 million

And that's a good thing?

Imagine being so fearful and incompetent with women that you seek out men sexually.

thats a woman, so yeah, she weak as fuck desu.

How many niggers live in your country?

Attached: 1524348254572.jpg (2941x1570, 655K)

Imagine not trusting your fellow citizens with guns, but being completely fine with them voting.

Oh wait, the authoritarian Leftist anti-gunners are desperately trying to marginalize actual citizen's votes, so.. never mind.

Imagine society decaying so much that people need to carry lethal weapons around just to protect themselves while grocery shopping.

>imagine being surrounded by niggers and fags

amaro lucano, have you ever even seen a fucking nigger?
ten, all in one place?
now imagine if half of your city was niggers
how do you fix that?

>Seatbelts
>fire extinguishers
>back up parachutes
>life jackets

Op is a fag as always

Society didnt decay, the human form did. Our reliance of technological adaptation and innovation has left us without natural defenses. There's really nothing unusual about it, we just have steel fangs and lead venom.

>10 tires
Show tits, lady driver

Liberals can't fathom the idea of self control and responsibility. I guess saving money for a rainy day is also being a pussy and scared? Or me having extra set of tools in my trunk is being a pussy or scared? It's always liberals who cry about life keeping them down and why they're so poor but they're always out doing dumb shit like spending money on useless shit when they're on debt or not checking what's wrong with their car when the Che k engine light turns on and they ignore it because it'll cost some money but then it gets worse and they have to pay more money to fix it. Liberals act like children and should be treated as such.

>don’t always need a gun when I go outside
Fixed it for you. And carrying is about more than just having it at the ready, man. It’s about denying soft targets for criminals and lowering our crime rate. How many violent crimes do you think we would have in cities if it was common knowledge that 1/4 of the population had a gun on them instead of now when it’s common knowledge that basically the entire city is unarmed minus the criminals?

Also, what about the disparity in strength between a typical mugger and a woman? The person open carrying in OP’s pic is an old woman, you want her to karate away some dindu? God may have made man, but Smith and Wesson made them equals

Its a right in the constitution. Using anti-american propaganda and name calling wont get you anywhere.

>show tits

More like man tits by the sounds of this guy

Happens all the time in South Africa.

>I don't need a gun when I go outside. If you do, that's not a normal state of affairs.
That's an opinion. Carrying a gun in my adult life is the same as carrying a pocketknife in my youth.

Op is a literal faggot.
Sage.

>a middle aged woman is cowardly for wanting to defend herself
Please cool it with the misogyny, I know the left hates females but we're pro-womens rights here.

this isn't even coherent

>10 tires

do you throw broken glass and nails in front of your car as you drive?

Look, again, my point is that in normal countries there's an extremely small chance of you getting either mugged or attacked. Even if you do, very often there's police everywhere who are there to protect you.
I'm just saying this is not a normal thing but you Americans take it for granted, and that's just sad.
There's many ways to fix that. Everyone can be forced to act mostly civilized, even Afro-Americans. It's a question of will to do so. American local governments and federal government clearly lack the will to do so.
Fuck, I know Roma (gypsies) who act like normal citizens. So fuck the genetics argument, they might not become nuclear physicists but they can be taught to behave like normal people.
Ordinary citizens shouldn't be afraid for their lives.

Rare

Attached: l.jpg (600x400, 23K)

>Look, again, my point is that in normal countries there's an extremely small chance of you getting either mugged or attacked. Even if you do, very often there's police everywhere who are there to protect you.
You sound very sheltered. Extremely, even.

based

>that pic
>that flag

Attached: 1508252845976.png (625x626, 54K)

>Everyone can be forced to act mostly civilized, even Afro-Americans
You OBVIOUSLY have been sleeping through the last three and half centuries

>being afraid of a literal threat is bad
how can you be this retarded

Just imagine how utterly fanatical someone must be about a certain topic to CARE

I assure you I'm not, but I also assure you that even in this Balkan shithole there's very little need for an ordinary citizen to walk armed.
Montenegro has a quite high murder rate, but that's overwhelmingly criminals shooting each other. Recently in one of these exchanges an innocent guy died and there was a huge outrage, so even our corrupt government which is quite tied with the mob was forced to act.
I'm telling you it's very sad you accept that your country is so unsafe you need to walk around with a firearm. Your local and federal government failed you.

Sage

Can you imagine a man getting out of a car, pulling a gun on a bunch of scared and weak women and children?! When suddenly a woman also produces a firearm and shoots him in the fucking chest!

>law abiding citizen is a threat
lol, why shouldnt I trust them? I trust them with the vote, which has a much larger capacity to affect my life than any firearm.

why are dumb people still posting?

If you frequent industrial areas then you will encounter a lot of sharp debris that can puncture your tire.
Nails from old pallets is the most common in my case.

>Montenegro has a quite high murder rate, but that's overwhelmingly criminals shooting each other.
Same for the US, so where's the harm in non-criminals carrying weapons as if they were citizens and not serfs?

I don't carry for my own sake, I carry for everyone's sake.
>faggot talking about being scared
mfw

Attached: 1512936581472.jpg (600x601, 77K)

>Happens all the time in South Africa.
What a great point that totally supports your OP and doesn't reinforce the need for protection in the first place!

Attached: laughing-bonobo-360x240.jpg (360x240, 92K)

There's no harm in that on it's own, I'm just saying it's a sad state of affairs and you should see it as such.

Attached: tard.jpg (630x637, 128K)

Come visit Houston and tell me you don't want to carry everywhere you go.

imagine being afraid of an undrawn firearm

Attached: 1524230972810.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Better than getting robbed, raped or assaulted by a thug. Having a gun is a sign of responsibility. Only morons think otherwise because they can't cope with responsibility.

because they are narcissists who think that carrying a weapon used to kill for no reason is okay to do?

i've had to shoot like 10 niggers

I've actually used a gun to defend someone, and no one got hurt. It was pretty great.

Though when I was filling out the police report, I told the cops how I avoided killing the motherfucker, and they said I should have just shot em.

>to kill
>for no reason
Lol

Worse he’s not even carrying properly.
Remember to sage everyone!

>should have just shot em.
They're right

You should take your gay flag and tell that to www.pinkpistols.org

Attached: 2018-05-17 10.23.17.png (956x911, 152K)

How is that sad? It shows that our society has a massive amount of trust and personal accountability ingrained within it. When you remove criminal niggers, our rates of offenses with firearms is no higher than most of Europe, but our rate of ownership is several times that of your own. White americans are possibly the most responsible group of gun owners ever to exist, aside from nations that have conscription.

>being prepared to kill is a good thing

you are literally a white nigger

Attached: 1403878366217.jpg (432x288, 13K)

Oh, I forgot. You pozzed out Shariablew faggots were supposed to be raiding us since the first week of May. I thought I noticed slightly more piss in my ocean. Having fun yet?

Attached: Meme Lab2.jpg (1077x1673, 574K)