Why the fuck aren't American political figures assassinated anymore? It was happening a lot in the 1960s

Why the fuck aren't American political figures assassinated anymore? It was happening a lot in the 1960s.

Attached: gay musclemen choking fighter.jpg (900x686, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are, you just get told it's a failed robbery or a plane crash (Wikileaks FBI vault) instead

Everyone (((fell back in line))) for the most part.

Because the Zionist Deepstate took over after the bumped off Kennedy. He was going to abolish the FED with the executive order to print sovereign currency and he was also keen to find out how the fuck Israel got Nuclear weapons from the US. Needless to say the Zionists stepped up a gear and every president you've ever had has been at the behest of the Zionist deepstate.

Your democracy is a fraud, you are ruled by the kikes.

lmao cyprus proxy fuck off leaf

Same thing in the rest of the western world.
Have you heard of any political assassination in the last four decades?
Because white "men" have become pathetic cuckolds, satisfied with their miserable way of living, too afraid to lose it all by going against the power.

Hello CNN

The only ones that have been killed in recent history opposed the Jew.

No mate Im Greek here in Cyprus where is hotter than Mars.

Why kill them when you already paid them to do your bidding anyway.

Kill them and you make them a martyr
Make people think they raped a woman and their entire legacy is ruined

It's incredibly hard to pull off nowadays with the internet. JFK would've been debunked in minutes online with how it went down. This means they have to use more sophisticated methods to kill people. Bullets aren't good enough, they have to hack planes/cars, etc. Because of the internet, people are much more aware of government tactics too. We know what a psyop looks like and so they have to be extremely convincing.

It's quite interesting because JFK always criticized the Deep State. This is likely what got him killed. Trump does the same but it's likely why he's still alive. He's made people aware of the threat and so if literally anything happens to Trump, even if he just has a heart attack, people will blame the Deep State at this point. So by criticizing them, he's actually insulated himself. I think it's why he went out of his way to have his doctor go on record in a live press conference and tell the world how healthy he is. It was Trump's way of saying "If anything happens to me medically, you should be extremely suspicious."

Everyone is dispirited by information overflow. Until someone cracks that nut, there will be no more virile and heroic deeds.

the left's last pathetic attempt to get Jow Forums shut down

Why would (((they))) want to kill a puppet (((they))) control?

>JFK always criticized the Deep State. This is likely what got him killed.

JFK was going to print sovereign currency (non kiked controlled debt free dollars) and was going to take the nukes from Israel. This is what got him killed by the Zionist Deepstate.

See US Executive order 11110
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

>Trump does the same but it's likely why he's still alive
Trump is a deepstate shill he is nothing, fuck all but a kiked controlled figure head. You dumb fucking Burger.

Technically a lot of people around Hillary been dying for a long time now.
But over all I imagine it's a lot harder to pull off now with stuff like the NSA, the hacker known as 4 Chan, leakers, Wikileaks, CCTV etc

>Why the fuck aren't American political figures assassinated anymore? It was happening a lot in the 1960s.
Everyone is on the same side now.

Möllemann got killed by MOSSAD in the 90s and I guess that was the last one who dared to go against the grain that I know of. Maybe Schäuble, but he's in a wheelchair because of an "assassination" now because he ran against Merkel back then. He's her loyal lapdog now.

That's how it goes, I guess it isn't different in the US. If you're different, you're as good as dead.

more illegal talk in this thread too
shills working overtime
when will they ever realize they will never shut down Jow Forums?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 10.03.44 AM.png (259x496, 95K)

Based Cyprus bro.

JFK was truly the last US president who wasn't jew owned.

Richard Nixon was okay as well.

beside Kennedy's, Martin, and Malcolm, who else got wacked tho?

George Lincoln Rockwell. Regardless, though, we don't generally have Presidents and people running for President get killed.

>hotter than Mars

Attached: 8907612978361237896.jpg (1831x1373, 146K)

He worked for Intelligence, LOL.

His death was probably faked. He was killed by a Jewish neonazi, and Rockwell is related to all the top elite crypto-judeo families.

Kennedy, too. They all faked their deaths. They rule from the shadows, the Kennedy family is super elite and any suggestion they were ever on the common man's side and not trying to steal his wealth is laughable.

Attached: 1524475973229.jpg (960x1280, 333K)

Man you people know nothing about how the shadow world works. People fake their deaths often. It's very easy. I would imagine Lil Peep got bored of looking like a joke covered in makeup so he got those tattoos removed and faked his death. He's the son of multiple generations of Harvard professors. Ivy league tenured professors tend to be on the payroll of intelligence, to yknow, manipulate your intelligence. The Xanax rap project is also aimed at manipulating your intelligence, while advertising Jewish pharamceuticals in the meantime, but I digress.

Two things that I am shocked about in the US, especially over the past 20 years:

#1) the militia movement of the 1990s has simply disappeared - you would think at this point in time with the radical-left running everything and turning white males into the enemy - that the militia movement would be far greater now than it was in the 90s, especially with the easy recruiting they could do over the internet...

#2) not one relative of any kid who has died of heroin (brought in from Mexico) has taken violent action against any leader at any level for the open borders we've had, and that not one relative of any person killed by a mexican or MS-13 gang guy has taken any action against any leaders, it's almost as if the country is so battered down, that when their children are dying of heroin overdoses or get carjacked and killed by some illegal immigrant - they just accept it and move on

this

To be fair, he's not really wrong

Because all the bad goys at that level have been dealt with.

It's simple the US was created by exception freedom loving Americans who simply went against the merchant's interests, who at the time controlled the British empire by lending and indebting the British monarchy. The kikes knew they only had to control the money supply to control any country by establishing a private central bank and issuing debt based currency e.g. the US dollar. Over the years they kept trying to introduce the FED. Anyone who has opposed them over the last couple of centuries has been murdered or attempts have been made to kill them. Eventually the kikes got full control of the US after killing Kennedy (who was the last too opposed the FED) and made a pact with the military industrial complex, otherwise known as the deepstate to run the US.

This is why we refer to the rulers of the US as the Zionist deepstate and why US democracy is a huge LARP.

US presidents Killed in Office
---------------------
William Henry Harrison
Zachary Taylor
Abraham Lincoln
James A. Garfield
William McKinley
Warren G. Harding
Franklin D. Roosevelt
John F. Kennedy

US presidents -Attempts at assassination
-----------------------------------
Andrew Jackson
Abraham Lincoln
William Howard Taft
Theodore Roosevelt
Herbert Hoover
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Harry S. Truman

Abraham Lincoln's death was faked in order to put Andrew Johnson in office. Lincoln was dying and they ran him as a candidate for a second term against his wishes in order to get an unpopular candidate in the presidency (Lincoln's VP) to close out the civil war.

Lincoln was killed by the most famous actor of his time, in a theater surrounded by hundreds of soldiers, on a balcony with a gun... after which he jumped down onto the stage, exclaimed Sic semper tyrannis or whatever Brutus said in Julius Caesar, Mary Todd Lincoln exclaims "he has shot the president" and Booth escapes the heavily guarded theater somehow right after on horseback. Also Mary didn't go to her husband's funeral, Abraham is a crypto-jew, and the Todd family is also crypto-jew elite.

Roosevelt and Kennedy are also from billionaire crypto Jewish families. They were controlled opposition.

Abe Lincoln got wacked! lol I never knew that. Is that why that nigga super famous or what?

>Roosevelt controlled opposition

Wut?

Attached: teddy56wwbt.jpg (327x154, 11K)

If you Burgers wanted to see a US president get assassinated they should have voted Ron Paul. Do you remember what he said (pic related).

Attached: 1388302483136s.jpg (250x166, 9K)

Kikes and the military industry complex control USA top to bottom, see pic

Attached: f2626.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

(((

Because the (((assassins))) where government deep state workers.

Now that the deep state has control there is no need to (((take out))) their own (((people)))

)))

more evidence of that from another previous president see pic

Attached: quote-since-i-entered-politics-i-have-chiefly-had-men-s-views-confided-to-me-privately-some-of-the-w (850x400, 94K)

Kikes and the military industrial complex (deepstate) run America that's why you see the Kikes not controlling the FED but getting away with anything, murder, 9/11. See pic

Attached: 1526307383424.png (1000x1163, 1.54M)

FDRs brain trust was made up with top financiers. Warburg set up the National Recovery Administration. He was childhood friends with FDR, the Jewish trillionaire family that conspired with a few others to create the Federal Reserve. Max Warburg was also head of IG Farben before or during the war. It's all a big fucking hoax, the same families stealing money by faking projects and wars.

>that's why you see the Kikes not controlling the FED

Fucking retard I am, I meant thats why you see the kikes not ONLY controlling the FED but getting away with anything. Seriously why the uck does my internet connection keep going down when I post shit like this. So annoying fuck you NSA niggas!!!

is this what psychosis looks like

Olof Palme was for sure killed by mossad

Intriguing.

Because they stepped up their game.

Attached: 11-9.jpg (3008x1688, 443K)

>Trump is a deepstate shill he is nothing, fuck all but a kiked controlled figure head.
>Deep State spends countless resources and effort to bring him down.

How do you reconcile this? Is the 90% negative MSM coverage, the Russia probe, the blatant setup at Trump Tower, the fake dossier, and a ton of other attacks just for show?
If the Deep State loves Trump, they sure go about showing it in a terrible fucking way.

Roosevelts were also trustees for the Bank for Savings in New York, director of the Hanover Safe Deposit Company, director of Morgan's Guaranty Trust, director of the advisory board of Chemical national bank, trustee of Central Hanover bank, vice president of the Dry Dock Savings institution, the old colony trust company, Providence institution for Savings, security safe deposit company, union safe deposit also all are partners at Roosevelt and sons.

Hell, they're related to the Astors and one of them was director of Chase bank. If the roosevelts weren't money lenders they sure seem to like to hang around the temples. Roosevelt is also related to folks like Stuart (crypto Jews who infiltrated the British throne) and others. Martha Stewart is his grandmother, I wonder if the other Martha Stewart is any relation? Hahah most famous people in the US are all related to the top families. You don't just accidentally become famous, and talent usually doesn't help you much either, it seems.

It's called controlled opposition. You know marketing? When people really try to sell you something? When your approval rating is 7% you have to market paradoxically, using reverse psychology

They don't want to change the fed.
Lobbyists are bigger than ever.

Teddy Roosevelt also assigned Charles Bonaparte as US attorney general and secretary of the Navy. Napoleon was a Jewish psyop, and Bush is related to him through his ancestor John May through Charles Bonaparte. Bush is also related to Roosevelt.

Roosevelt is also related to John Kerry, too. Lee Harvey Oswald.

I'm not saying the new deal was all bad, these families weren't lying about hating it. But it was necessary to redistribute some wealth to the masses so they did it in a very deceptive way.

>How do you reconcile this?
Bombing the shit of a Syria and being a kike kiss ass instead of exposing 9/11 as being as Mossad OP. That's how!

How do you reconcile being a dumb Trump cock sucking Burger? Not everything is linear, there's obviously different factions competing for control of the US but make no mistake the Kikes and the Military industry complex run it right now and Trump is their man.

What was actually bombed in Syria? Iranian assets. Learn to fucking research and turn off CNN for a fucking minute.

Rleanor Roosevelt's grandfather was also Valentine Hall, 19th century billionaire related to the Booths (like John wilkes Booth, actor-assassin-agent extraordinare), Rathbones, Stewarts (as in Mary Stuart), Livingstons, Whitmores and Walkers. Valentine Hall's daughter married William Forbes Morgan. Hm, just some run of the mill family here, eh?

Also FDRs wife is related to the Dunham's... Like Lena Dunham? Haha cute

Iran was taken over in the 50s by the CIA. Jewish financiers and industrialists carved out the world map after the wars... And somehow they lost control of Persia? Doubtful. Ahmadinejad is a crypto Jew, even the guardian confirms this. The death to America shtick seems like boogeyman programming. A phone enemy, like Cuba or North Korea. Puppet states.

Phony*

Syrian airbases.
Trump is a kike shill, you fucking boomer retard. He went to the Clinton's wedding hes their friend. The guy is a joke, so are you if you believe the 4d chess meme.

TRUMP IS A KIKE SHILL & WHOEVER PAYS THE MOST.

His Drumpf ancestors married a Freund and a Schuster. This was not that common in 19th century Germany for non Jewish families, providing strong evidence that Trump himself is crypto-jewish. His daughter also married a Jew, of course. The only anomaly here is that Kushner admits to being Jewish.

I dont know alot and Im not gifted with brains, Im pretty retarded myself; but it's not fucking hard to see Trump does the Kikes bidding. What you've just said seems to confirm it to me.

Trump is just an actor putting on a show while more money is stolen from the American people through our retarded military budget and all the other scams. The money all goes straight into the pockets of about ~100 families, which might be simplifying things, but the power structure seems rather simple nowadays. Everything is regimented nicely.

With Trump, the fact his opposition gave him free advertising all day long every day starting from the day he announced his candidacy is a huge red flag. Usually, you tend not to advertise your opposition.

Trips don't lie.

>implying it isn't your right and duty to knock off the deep state's niggers of every color

because all of these assassinations were being carried out by a small cabal

that cabal either died off, or changed strategy

thanks very interdasting user have a (you) for the high quality post. The former head of the CIA (Bush) becomes president of the USA, then his son does. Prior to that US had a actor. Then the US had a guy (Clinton) who tries to shag everything and went to Bilderberg conference before he was elected with Tony Blair in 1993, then his wife tries to get his old job. Then they have a queer homo Manchurian candidate with a tranny wife and fake kids, before choosing a steak and condo salesman with a history of dodgy dealing.

If any of these people who were Presidents of the US were actually real Statesmen then, I will live stream cutting off my toe for Jow Forums

Why didnt the US vote Ron Paul when he had the chance? He seemed like an Statesman. Please educate me I dont know much.

Isn't that funny... The 1960's is when all western European countries and USA changed their immigration policies... Israel gets nukes... Important political figures who question the inner workings of the state get killed... 1960's is where they finally wrestled control of everything.

They're put on the pedastel to humiliate Americans. Bush and Trump are made president to mock us. It's a degradation ritual. They're phonies, I hear that Trump watches TV and calls up TV hosts, even nightly. Uhh, sorry but if I was president why the fuck would I ever watch television? What president calls up a Fox News host weekly? He's just a PR guy for the industrialists and financiers who took America over last century, but honestly have probably been involved from the getgo.

Ron Paul may be a shill, in all honesty. Austrian school of economics is covered in red flags, like Ayn Rand. He is also got elected, usually only phonies get elected.

But he didn't win because he was ignored. He was flat out ignored everywhere, and when he answered questions bluntly, he was cut off. He also wasn't given much time in the debates.

In civic culture, he was by far the most popular. Everyone was talking about him. But that means nothing when your country's politics are theater and not democracy.

Perhaps Ron Paul acquired blackmail on some high up folks and then was able to run because of that power he held.

Really appreciate that user, felt like I learnt something today.

I could tell you how they intercept *all* unauthorized assassinations, but I like having the internet and computers, I'm sure you do too.

You forgot Reagan's attempted assassination

>#1)
OKC killed this and the foaming idiots gravitated to the 9/11 truth movement instead of debunking the government's cover story

>#2)
We do not know where the fentanyl is being added on the supply chain, which is extremely suspicious. Heroin is also somewhat independent of borders thanks to the CIA. Additionally, gang violence targets minorities in the vast majority of cases. MS-13 is an absolute boogeyman and the fact that this is what you choose to bring up is absolutely fucking retarded. So retarded, in fact, that I think you're deliberately casting shade on your first point about the militia movement.

This. They're all owned now. Why assassinate your own pawn?