Incels the product of shit economy

>women like money
>most young men will never have any, because economy
>most men are marked as fucking useless by women
>incels turn to geekery or serial killerdom

Attached: E290519B-DBC5-42F6-8D99-43596D1249A6.jpg (660x371, 34K)

>women won't find men anymore
>birthrate drops
>per capita income increases
>young men have money again
>women find men
>birth rate increases
>per capita income drops
>rinse and repeat
You were just born on the wrong time, better ones will come. Or maybe a war.

Interesting theory but economy depends on other things apart from a supply of labour

wrong

Every economy depends mostly on a supply of people, be it labor or consumers.

Shopkeeper economics is propaganda. Virtually all western economies have become more divided than ever

this guy isnt even fucking ugly, have a bmw, rich parents, still a vergine??? its his own problem or never lucky

They're a product of a cucked society.
An incel rebels against this either by seeing through the veil of BS or by becoming a victim of it.

Many of you are willing participants of the screwed up transformation taking part in this ever changing social landscape. You defend the stupidity and later complain about it, blaming it on stupid shit that has nothing to do with it. You stab at possibilities, all in the dark, all attempts are wild and sloppy.
The most common one is: "It's cause of the JEWS!!" and that as far as it goes.. it's just because of them. End of story for many, then there's you who blame the economy.

The problem is actually YOU and the majority of the knuckleheads on this board. Most of you are just failed normies. You think like normies but you lack their success, you're idiots. You're run of the mill plebs. Low tier normals

Unironically between the sexual revolution and the economy, the incels are a product. I honestly am not against the "incel rebellion". I think it would wake up a lot of people as to the true purpose of tradition... Because this is degenerating into tribal warfare pretty fast at this rate.
Everyone has seen the stats on sexuality and family. Everyone knows that this is bad. Everyone knows what can fix it (gender roles and monogamy).... But everyone is so fucking triggered about re-instituting it. They truly deeply believe life is going to be fine if they destroy tradition. Sometimes the only thing that can change things is radical movements like this. It's no surprise a religion with a promise of pussy if you martyr for it's sake is gaining traction hella fast in the west. It's nature itself at work... And it's depressing as hell.

Attached: 1523482659252.jpg (1080x698, 501K)

typical muh jews poster.
Fuck off kike.
Israel will fall

Attached: 1526168532561.jpg (493x820, 52K)

Incels are the product of a spoiled economy. Rogers wasn't a pauper. He got all the shit he wanted from his racemixing rich fuck dad.

Incels are the product of a degenerated manhood from pussywhipped dads and shit mothers.

If we wanna get rid of incels we need to wreck the fucking economy. The economy makes a killing killing us.

Nah my friend.

Behavioral sink. Read it, incels are the most easily noticeable (and second) societal issue created by overpopulation. The first was females unwilling to reproduce anymore (the very real population decline of the western countries)
Money does tie into it, it's all interwoven.

>isn't
>have
>still
>it's

Insels are the problem of jews, fixed it for you

incels are 100% the product of shit fathers and turbo autism

Incels are the product of men who have it too comfortable. They are unwilling to produce. It doesn't matter how rich you are if you don't produce. Production is appealing. Elliot Rodger wasn't poor, he was a faggot that had everything given to him and expected the same from women.

Women fuck for your genetics. It's not because you have money, it's because you can make money.

Nah poor people can easily get laid. Incels are just lazy entitled millennials.

No its just lazy betas choosing to be virgins and acting like victims about it.

we're poor as shit, we have no incels

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I prayed for years for the day people kicked the virgin hornet nest enough for them to start stinging back.

>women like money
>most young men will never have any, because economy

But i thought we were all equal, so men like money too. Shouldn't that be irrelevant if I am to believe the standard narrative I was taught in school?

Based Ur a Gay

Attached: 52 percent face.jpg (898x954, 435K)

That’s interesting. I will look at this freak more!

The problem with incels isn't lack of girls.
The issue is that they're unironically mentally ill. They need to deal with their mental illness before even THINKING of trying to relate to women.

Yup, he wasn’t an incel. He was a fucking psychopath who didn’t take his medicine. Seems like he struggled to come to terms that he needed medical help. Narcissism