Rent

So I understand there's storage space beneath the White House. Does anyone happen to know if they rent that out? Asking for a friend. No rush, just looking to store a few barrels, late October.

Attached: gunpowder014.jpg (917x615, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jALaulfWJfA
youtu.be/bVzwrN5X8qo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
youtu.be/0Sqw7CHaQ70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God speed V

Remember remember the 5th of November

Sage and report cringe threads

yeah because people wanting to take down their (((Currupt sellout deepstate run government))) is "cringe"

KYS boomer

>I understand there's storage space beneath the White House
Theres a few abandoned basements, that well-known abandoned pool, an abandoned bowling alley I think. Old buildings often accumulare abandoned areas.
Dumb roleplay isnt "wasnting to do" anything. And, what, do you think bombing the White House would have any effect on anything? Are you really this dumb?

They'll know who you are, in fact, they know now, spirits are watching you as we speak.

youtu.be/jALaulfWJfA

Attached: thousand eyed idol.jpg (195x285, 19K)

>White House would have any effect on anything?
Its a symbol
destroying a symbol can change a lot

Do you believe Jesus is King?

youtu.be/bVzwrN5X8qo

The (((Hollyweird))) Guy Fawkes is completely backwards from the reality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes

IT WAS HER TURN

>white house
>not congress
You're a stupid nigger.

How is Hollywood Guy Fawkes depicted? I don't like Catholics. But since I'm CI I don't dwell to much on the whole Catholic vs Protestant paradigm. Protestantism is just a little bit better than Catholicism though, but not by much.

Did you know the white house used to have sheep?

Attached: White-House-sheep-1916-1919.jpg (4000x2899, 1.57M)

As a good guy, tearing down a structure system that is oppressing people.

The reformers he tried to blow up weren't. They were just trying to honestly and accurately translate the Bible and tell people that you didn't need to go through a particular church or priest to pray/speak with God.

>bit better than Catholicism though, but not by much.
Yeah right, Catholics had a strangle hold on everyone and their money.

I agree, Guy Fawkes is a fucking retard. Catholics are murderous scum, stupid, low IQ, and generally insane, they're usually Southern Euro trash too.

The American equivalent would be the capitol building.

Guy Fawkes saw a problem and saw a direct solution, that's smart.

Hope you enjoy your cavity search user

Attached: 1525592933006.png (1366x768, 142K)

good luck in the black list, retard

Guy Fawkes was basically an autistic tard who couldn't accept superior Saxon rule and decided to murder innocent people in order to enslave England to crapolicism and the Vatican again.

god damn that's right, my clued up Cypriot Bro user!

I was actually in Washington DC last weekend, I saw the White House and Capitol building.

stop following me around creep

Priceless web selection!

Contact @donsid13, they will give you all the assistance you need.. arms, plans, intel. Everything. I did not say this, I was not here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
This is what I am. I am a world enslaver, much like the Jews, except I want Aryans to do the enslaving, rather than Jews. I don't believe in rainbow Nazi nonsense about getting along with other races and uniting with them to fight the Jew. No, I'm afraid non-Whites are our competition. They, as well as the race traitors, shall either accept their global enslavement or perish.

youtu.be/0Sqw7CHaQ70

Attached: sasuke_uchiha__mangekyo_sharingan__by_uchihaclanancestor-dbloums.png (1192x670, 151K)

For personal reasons I'm curious about DC parking lot system.

Attached: white house sheeper.jpg (900x685, 90K)

hUH? im n-not following you...Diego Maradonna.

Have no clue, I took the metro.

dont gaslight me you jew, im not crazy

LOL WTF?! Scarying me now retard.

Attached: allahu ackbar.jpg (233x217, 12K)

They asked me once for a reform at Santiago parking lot system and then watching 9/11 pics I realized that DC has a shitload of parking lots.

Attached: White-House-lambs-1916-1919.jpg (4862x3543, 1.99M)

oh yeah sure, lets pretend diego is paranoid so people will laugh at him, fuck you

You're right, we've been watching you masturbate recently. Please stop that, it makes our surveillance work rather irksome. Good luck with everything.

>those tabs and bookmarks
top kek, not sure if troll.

Nothing to see here Goys just a future Mossad OP. 9/11 was so successful they decided to do a big one at least every 20 years. Oh and I am sageing.

i knew it!
im aboot to watch a movey, do you guys have any preference?

Yes I know a great comedy its called Shindler's List

Still SAGEING

no they dont