Why are Asian men hated by Asian women?

>10 mins of Asian women preferring white men over Asian guys
>youtube.com/watch?v=SJsd3F3U0Ws

Attached: chad asian.jpg (600x400, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

southlandpost.com/video-married-teacher-caught-blowing-a-13-year-old-student-in-classroom/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're whores

friendly reminder that asian women all look like shit irl. Just finding a 6/10 is almost impossible. only the models/actors types look good

because they are not racist

When the men eat rice, $oy and vegetables all day instead of meat, the women will naturally prefer a WHITE man, because WHITE men are the epitome of masculinity and the chinkies know it

Gigga nigga has appeared

Only losers want half gooklings instead of white children.

They look fine with makeup. Problem is theres no makeup for guys except maybe years of lifting

i dunno, why do white women hate white men?

Attached: 1499254890443.jpg (432x768, 112K)

Attached: sweden.webm (1024x636, 2.11M)

Because it is seen as more prestigious and interesting, and he probably has more money. It has nothing to do with them as a person, it's just whoever can make the women look better in the eyes of others, expressed in prestige and material wealth.
>falling for the asian woman meme

Now replace chinkies with crackers and white with black u cuck xd

>be Asian
>live in 90% white area
>marry white 80% of the time
They are marrying who they are around, actually with a bit of a preference for Asian men.

Don't like it? Stay out of white areas. 100 miles from white people should be enough.

This. Those are basically thots.

OOOGA BOOGA DAT CHIKKEN GOO DOG

Attached: niggjigg.gif (569x320, 2.65M)

Attached: 1525412093027.webm (386x261, 1.58M)

whites got cool shit without the bug autism thing

Attached: 1525414895401.webm (576x320, 1.15M)

Because they are subhuman cunts.

the girl hate us...but their parents want us

why do white women do this?

Attached: 1522932345768.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

>height
>penile size

why asians do this?

Women of all races are whores. That's why.

You're right.

Losers can't afford to in vitro white embryos.

true if huge

Attached: zdbinAB.jpg (680x453, 53K)

the incels have arrived

Asian women are disgusting

Attached: IMG_6772.jpg (1130x554, 154K)

they dont

Attached: 4-608-3-6=3.png (825x461, 35K)

its pretty funny how you losers here worship white women when they literally want NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. Just lmao

Attached: 1494504846272.jpg (640x640, 133K)

You can cherry pick any group of people. If I have a large enough sample size I can find girls who admit to prefer dog penis. Stop being a faggot.

Attached: 1517775643334.png (808x720, 489K)

Asian men are very feminine. Most asian women aren't lesbians.

Attached: 1478285758038.jpg (577x1024, 52K)

keep posting your anecdotes nigger, the data wont change because of it

White women actually hates niggers more than us. Can't even be black these days without a white woman calling the cops on you nogs.

more people get plastic surgery than you think

Stop being a self hating faggot. You should be the one calling this shit out, not me.

Attached: 62780266.jpg (500x281, 108K)

>10 mins of Asian women preferring white men over Asian guys
lmao at the sad sacks who would actually watch this

i dunno, why do everyone on earth hate negros?

Attached: 1526141679330.png (599x511, 508K)

I find those teeth cute for some reason.
The biggest problem is they have soulless eyes. Also lots have fucked up bone structure like huge chins or protruding cheek bones

Women are only good and needed for one thing, sex to produce children. Otherwise, women are completely useless and the biggest whores of them all are white women. White women are the most shallowest and useless whores of the planet. At least Asian women know how to act like women and they know how to not gain weight and look like a fat cow.

No they are civilized and reserved, gooks hardly do the faggot shit whites do. Gooks are not feminine no.matter how much your homosexuality tells you.

Jow Forums Jow Forums Jow Forums
This thread can be anywhere.

Another white whore. White women are an under reported demographic of pedophiles too.

"Video: Married teacher caught blowing a 13-year-old student in classroom."

southlandpost.com/video-married-teacher-caught-blowing-a-13-year-old-student-in-classroom/

Cause they deep down know their men are betas. Big white cock jokes aside, they know white men deep down still have warrior spirit unlike Asian men. While japan gave up their samurai spirit after ww2 white people still hold down a country like south Africa. Chinese men act alpha in their military but in reality their culture is beta and relies on manipulation otherwise their house of cards folds and it would take centuries for another group of chads to assume control. Probably the only groups of alpha Asians are philipines and north korea. And both have poor physical features because of living conditions. As result of all this Asian women deep down want to reject their beta men and get inseminated with alpha white genes that for centuries fought invaders, put down violent people exc.

Attached: varg vikang.jpg (600x900, 153K)

All men are weak except black menn

shut up nigger

white women obviously dont

Attached: 1478445473496.jpg (613x409, 192K)

I'm black and I have only dated/fucked white and Hispanic women

it's not that I believe they are superior to all other women, rather they are the only ones interested in me. my fellow black women utterly hate me. I've been told I'm not "thug" enough.

Man I missed the chink posting in the last two weeks or so

Attached: 1523572527963.jpg (4096x3552, 1.14M)

heres a can of bean for your dinner, niggers

Attached: open-tin-can-beans-isolated-white-41174357.jpg (800x533, 38K)

Never

Dude, let me tell about myself who looooooooves men. I wouldn't let black cock touch me with a ten foot pole

Attached: 1526393352796.jpg (768x1024, 92K)

Are you guys hapas or the full asian spammers?

Attached: 1519557668218.png (902x667, 67K)

Attached: 1521584609587.png (1346x720, 341K)

Jews want to divide all races.

>For Whites men it is the "white women are feminist sluts who want to fuck niggers and then will just use you, play computer games instead and enjoy asian women, they are much better"
>For white women it is "look those faggot white man just play computer games and they are so beta, better try this instead"
> Black families are already non existent as it is and the successful black guys prefer white women anyway.
>For asians it is "asian man are so nerdy, you sure dont want to date them" or "asian roasties are such whores, the whities are stealing them, better hate them lot".

they beat them that is why.

If you wonder how these few "AMWF" pictures without context are created.

Attached: asiannumale.jpg (1010x322, 52K)

Asians posing as niggers to larp as white women who hate white men. Yikes.

Any women liking nigger males is a silly meme, BBC is a false myth that has been disproven.

I've cucked so many niggers talking to girls at bars it's really hilarious, no matter what type of girl the nigger is making monkey noises at, I will cuck him and he will slink into the darkness with his other niggers and whine.

Perfect example is my country

t. Filipino 6/10 finding 4/10 women liking White Men

This thread really triggered some asian guy.

I firmly believe that the best hope whites have long term is an alliance with asians, so I don't approve of this shit at all.

Sure we should mix but there should be no shame in it.

Surely, women are trying to get men to hate them at this point.
There's no way anybody is stupid enough to still try to get with women in this day and age unless they do a 180 and become non-degenerate again
Right?
Right?!?!

wtf

RIP

Attached: 1524507156105.png (3262x938, 1.51M)

I hate interracial

Post the white% of the countries they live in. Follow up with the white% of their neighborhood.

Don't be surprised when women date the men around them.

t.zhang

Are you sure?

Attached: 2.jpg (1499x1500, 868K)

God chinks are so parasitic I swear

Vanity, and instilling jealousy in others is the mental sex women crave.

It's odd, but wealth, prestige or Chad genetics are the only things that matter.

Asian women confirmed whores thanks user

Where is the data for the racial makeup for the respondents' neighborhoods? It's not hard to imagine people liking those they grew up around.

Because every race has a secret fetish for white people. If you were a creepy gook, you'd want white cock too. They main reason that whites, in the era of white self hatred, have not been exterminates is because everyone is trying to fuck them. It's painful but true.

WE DONT WANT ASIAN THOTS
FUCK OUTTA HERE

and were gonna make fun of every huwhite person that marries a chink
az wymen are UGGOS

Attached: 1508875576915.jpg (326x456, 48K)