Muslim woman doing lawn mover work

Even lawnmovers are racist now?

Attached: lawnmoverwoman.webm (446x484, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzcRx9uAWhE
youtube.com/watch?v=mNL8gWDDMDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Genuine proof people with a IQ below 83 can't do simple tasks like mowing the fucking lawn.

Any more videos from the UK?

lol it really is from the UK
youtube.com/watch?v=mzcRx9uAWhE

boomers don't know how to plug in electric lawnmower

Attached: 4234.jpg (320x320, 38K)

Is... Is that an electric mower, with no extension cord?

Keeps on keepin' on.
The power of Allah compels her.

your brain on generations of sanguinary marriages

Jesus christ. Bring back human zoos, because no real person is this stupid. Give them tire swings and shit and be done with it.

Attached: 1525289197497.jpg (500x488, 27K)

>implying anyone on here has ever mowed a lawn in their life

Cargo cult tier thinking

>woman
There's your problem.

Maybe in bongistan where you live in a 200 square foot box with no lawn. In America where god still cares everyone not in a ghetto learns to mow before they're 10.

See what generations of interbreeding does?

>electric mower

Lol such a useless tool

>mows lawn internally

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Kek

in Finland mowing is only required once per summer because soon it is too cold for anything to grow

especially if you don't plug it in boomer tard

Good job Nigel. Make sure you bring in more low IQ people from the middle east to enrich your country.

Attached: UK Bombing BJ.jpg (936x556, 123K)

WTF are you talking about Mohammad? Every male kid in USA has had to go out and mow the lawn, rake the leaves and do yard work. (Well, except the niggers in the ghetto).

My first job as a kid was doing yardwork. I went around to the neighbors and did their laws as a kid for money. It was a great way to make some extra money. Now days everyone hires Mexicans so I don't know what kids do today for extra money (don't want to ask)

I actually enjoy mowing because I live out in the woods and have a riding mower for all my land. Though I live in a folder region so I only mow maybe 3 months of the year tops.

I think the joke is she's going back and forth on white flowers.

No, the mower isn’t plugged in

Had my own lawn mowing business when I was 10
My shit probably would have been shut down by regulation in bongland

Attached: download-6.jpg (259x194, 9K)

KEK

Attached: farage.jpg (500x333, 60K)

hey i recognize that gay blowjob

This is a obvious photoshop since the gay bj is from the one where they lean against the three with a bear in the background, or the "welcome to Jow Forums image.

Was thinking about starting lawn mower biz, do hot lonely women ever invite you in

But why?

Attached: 1526396808326.gif (360x240, 1.83M)

electric-systemic-raycism

I have a John Deer riding mower, complete with a cup holder, and a manual dump trailer. Must suck to live like sardines amongst such creatures.

>In America where god still cares everyone not in a ghetto learns to mow before they're 10.
I lived in a neighborhood with muslims they don't have grass for too long after they move in.
They don't understand that you have to maintain it.

It's not her fault, she must of gotten lost on the way to the kitchen.

its an electric mower that is not plugged in and she's baffled why nothing's happening?

>This is a obvious photoshop
Glad that you're on the fucking case detective.

Good job user, you found the joke! You get a gold star!

'so you're saying' muslims pour toxic shit on their lawn to avoid grass from growing (reminiscent of their dry lands) or they let the grass grow too much? genuinely curious

I know all about this weird phenomenon. Where I used to live Muslims moved in up the block and they tore the lawn up and laid down rocks. Their neighbors were pissed and called the town on them and they were forced to put down a new lawn (it was fake.)

>My first job as a kid was doing yardwork. I went around to the neighbors and did their laws as a kid for money. It was a great way to make some extra money.
Same for me. Me, and a buddy of mine would mow lawns when we were in elementary school. That, and wash cars. It turned out to be really fucking good money especially for a couple of elementary schoolers.

Are these the islamic rake grans i been hearing about

I'm curious. Aren't homes in the UK like 400k Euro +? How do they afford that?

Ufuckingwotm8?
I've been mowing the lawn, shoveling snow, and raking leaves since I was 6, and I live in a mid-sized city in fucking Massachusetts.
Where the fuck do you live where that's not a common occurrence?

In my town there's a ton of Pakis, and they just love concreting over gardens so they can fit another three cars into the property.

I recognise that gay blowjob

What's going on here? Does she not know that nothing is happening?

What? Did you not have chores growing up or something?

Its called Gibsmedat.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-17 09-47-06.png (906x917, 492K)

>Where I used to live Muslims moved in up the block and they tore the lawn up and laid down rocks.
>laid down rocks
A lot of people do this in my city, but not muslims. Even the HOA couldn't say shit to them, because they would verbally abuse everyone. Then even more muslims came in until they took over the fucking HOA. After that lawns did not have to be mowed, and they voted out our fucking security guards/ surveliance cameras. It turned into a fucking ghetto within 5 years, and all of the old owners just ended up selling their homes, because the property values were dropping.

>I'm curious. Aren't homes in the UK like 400k Euro +? How do they afford that?
If it's anything like my old shithole neighborhood they would pack multiple families into one house, and have government assistance.

You mean inbreeding

I just can't understand why they actively destroy good shit. They decrease the value of their own home/town, which invites lowlife scum, who vote in other scum until there's nothing left but concrete and crime. Then they of course blame the evil white man for being racist and demand that they fix it. Bonkers.

the funniest thing about it is that it's an electric lawn mower and it isn't plugged in. I wouldn't expect a poo to engage in nigger tier reasoning.

Aahaha fucking Bangladeshi fuckwits

Those guys were at the Vegas shooting too...

Attached: look closer.jpg (1280x960, 287K)

pretty much this
god has forgotten about the uk and so has the rest of the world

>They decrease the value of their own home/town, which invites lowlife scum, who vote in other scum until there's nothing left but concrete and crime.
I believe that they do it on purpose, so they get to scoop up housing cheaper. They really do pack multiple families into a house, and they all pool their money in order to buy out neighborhoods. Then they move more in from who knows where.
And just to let you know how the neighborhood is doing today there was actually a shoot out a week ago, but it was labelled under "gang violence", and not muslim retardation.

Yea, like, all the time bro

the cord is right there, its orange, you can see it hanging

Somebody edit in an explosion

In the future, Europe will be infested by such low IQ shitskins.

This world is becoming full retarded.

Attached: 1338190330299.png (200x200, 91K)

At least she's not stabbing her husband over a fucking potatoes argument. Look up Kajaani puukkokuningatar. Pekka you are a scum

It's depressing watching once great neighborhoods turn into war zones like that. All the normies from where I used to live (now barely any white people, and virtually no conservative whites) all taunt me and call me crazy for moving out of the state and into the country side because "there's nothing to do" or unironically because it's too white and thus somehow boring. Never going back, never looking back. They want to race to the bottom, keep me out of it.

boomers boomers boomers it is all just a stupd shit show now.

I think I was 8 or 9 years old back then.

The was a gasoline fueled lawn mover, I wasn't strong enough to pull that string and activate it, but at least I was intelligent enough to know how that shit worked, and ask dad or mom to do it.

They neglect it until it becomes weeded and falls to ruin.

>all taunt me and call me crazy for moving out of the state and into the country side
I understand exactly how you feel, and it's best to let them taunt you, and make sure that they never find out exactly how good it is. Right now I have the same goal, and all I want to do is move somewhere more isolated.

Attached: dd299eeb13c05ebb.jpg (750x661, 49K)

>all taunt me and call me crazy for moving out of the state and into the country side

I am doing the same thing.

We are in a great position actually, in the past moving to rural areas would have been economic suicide but thinks to the internet we can still make money anywhere.

That is where the next round of white flight will be happening, the rural areas.

>'so you're saying' muslims pour toxic shit on their lawn to avoid grass from growing (reminiscent of their dry lands) or they let the grass grow too much? genuinely curious
>pouring toxic shit
I haven't thought that they ever pour toxic shit on their lawns. If anything they save the toxic shit for dogs, because a lot of neighborhood dogs became mysteriously ill.
Their lawns just die out after a while from lack of maintenance.

>That is where the next round of white flight will be happening, the rural areas
I hope you mean to rural areas and not from. If we lose the countryside then we've got nowhere left to run. It'd likely lead to civil war.

I meant to rural areas, that is our land stand you are right.

I would think that we have at least another 20-30 years before they are taken over.

stop fleeing and start breeding

our only hope is to replace them

Don't live in an urban shithole filled with pakis and you'll have a lawn.

Attached: black science man wat.gif (374x352, 1.17M)

5.3/10

Attached: anthony weiner looks at computer screen.jpg (415x404, 30K)

Mowed mine last week Abdullah. Go shag your binbag wife instead of posting here.

Was anyone else expecting her dress to get caught in the lawnmower or something?

Attached: 1479135067919.jpg (720x960, 145K)

Electric lawn mowers. The cuck of the lawn care industry. This is an older base model of the standard American mower

youtube.com/watch?v=mNL8gWDDMDA

i was

Here's a Jew Rabbi mowing some foreskin and slurping on the stump

Attached: rabcirc.jpg (600x400, 31K)

>electric motor
>People here don't have at least an acre of land.

You guys aren't poor right?

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 35K)

It is wrapped around the handle. The sand flea doesn't even know what it is for.

Attached: 1519686911722.jpg (640x791, 101K)

Not as useless as the one behind it.

ha ha yes. Wqhy make fun of a woman working away otherwise. good for her trying to cleanup her part of the world

i mow lawns (and other gardening stuff) for a living. I spent the whole of today and yesterday using string trimmer and am currently sore all over.