How can we help black people

Ok enough with hate and extermination threads how can we give a meaningful and useful help for black people most of them are Christians so you also help your Christian brothers

Attached: 413.jpg (600x338, 51K)

gas almost all of them, put the rest in zoos

the best way white boys can help us is letting us fuck their women

Attached: yourdaughter.png (497x721, 542K)

Sterilize them, christcuck

Attached: 1520564187277.jpg (190x180, 16K)

Can't help someone who does not want to help themselves

Ship them all to Israel

Black people are safe in cotton plantation...theres no cannibal there like africa

they can help themselves

We help them the most by sending them back to Africa and nuking the whole EU.
We should nuke Sweden too.

bullet in the back of the head. put them out of their misery

Attached: wpid-starving-child-5.jpg (702x463, 85K)

Let them work as every other race, no more gibs and stricter law enforcement.
Implement a new tax policy that encourages people to marry and stay together.
Within 3 generations you will only have normal blacks left, and within 5 generations the remaining blacks will be able to integrate normally.

Attached: cross-burning-1989-stone-mountain.gif (470x270, 86K)

Send them all back to Africa. Cut aid and send advisers to teach them how not to be niggers. If we keep allowing them to immigrate to our countries and send aid everywhere is just going to be filled with ignorant niggers.

Send them home. To sub Saharan Africa.

Why doesn't the government just buy up all the black people? They already live in government housing, get free food from the government, and are highly over-represented in menial government work. Just make it official: Government provides food and housing for blacks and in exchange they can be assigned to whatever bullshit DMV Post Office position the government needs filled.

Attached: 1a038dfc01f39aeb25683a6eb2181f4f--truths-book-jacket.jpg (236x236, 15K)

Teach them to tie the ropes for us. Then inject into the hippy hop culture that hanging is cool. Less work for everybody

Attached: 5680.jpg (960x960, 266K)

Attached: 946373f06c4e1f5c5c17300df94bfd2c1538aa9456ed10243275f6abf356e374.jpg (600x594, 43K)

Attached: 1509899450293.png (529x369, 369K)

They cant be helped. We need to leave then completely on their own and prevent then from leaving Africa

I can unironically state without question that I possess the highest IQ of any participant upon this board; and I can equally state with similar authority on the subject of my intelligence and analytical abilities, which are far superior to many in society. I have a gifted level of intelligence, have read and annotated critically reviewed scientific publications, and have been a paid consultant and cited as a source in over 30 analytical, historical texts. My name appears in over 50 collegiate textbook bibliographies. I've written and edited source material that is used by intelligentsia for the past 2 decades as citations for their literary work.
After making that statement, I can unequivocally state, without an iota of hesitation that niggers are absolutely worthless and should be exterminated.

Attached: 8146343_orig.jpg (1100x646, 215K)

Attached: c0fcd9f076201c26c7554451502bde2b--identity-theft-white-jesus.jpg (736x868, 105K)

Niggers are barely sapient. There is no help for them.

Attached: 34e5a-nigger.jpg (1600x900, 142K)

Attached: HEBREWS.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

The black community will be our greatest ally when we rise. Stop the divisiveness, we literally can't beat (((them))) without their help, our demographics are too fucked at this point. The good news is they are religious, hate gays and trans, and want economic freedom. They are just so dumb they've been manipulated to vote Dem.

Wakanda Forever.

I'll be in touch.

BAD GOY! DELETE THIS!

Attached: 1463379433138.jpg (297x365, 44K)

Attached: m.jpg (400x291, 22K)

Put them all in Africa and shoot any who try to leave.

Were getting closer.

Attached: dailynewscovermalcomx.jpg (371x465, 31K)

Redpill them on the left

slide thread saged.

400 years, jacob's trouble

This was all by design.

Attached: bab.jpg (1200x878, 321K)

Blacks are doing fine. I can only speak for blacks in America, but let's look at some numbers.

They only make up 13% of the population.

They've only been allowed to compete economically for a century, and in that time they've come to completely dominate every form of the media. Our entire musical culture rests on the shoulders of black musical pioneers.

There's a disproportionately large amount of black police officers military officers and black local judges.

The crime rate in every major city, including Chicago, is at an all time low. Places like Compton and Baltimore which were very high in crime, now only sees a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of that crime. And it's still on the decline.

They're quickly catching up to others in level of education and black unemployment is the lowest it's ever been with no sign of stopping.

Most ghettos have been gentrified and black people are quickly catching up in % of home ownership.

Are there still problems in black communities? Of course. Is it a hopeless case? Not even close.

tl:dr
>ship them to africa and leave them to their own devices

Attached: The+sad+reality+2_9f11d4_6177503.jpg (900x1998, 738K)

Side with your idumean handlers all you want, this cant be stopped.

Attached: Edom.jpg (2522x3058, 2.23M)

Attached: 90401bc847c91d5bd47c8c59ae8367c3.jpg (673x1000, 139K)

Stop gibs.
Sterilize Africa.

You have a abysmally low EQ friend.

People here are really heartless

I'm not your friend, chief

Fuck off with your judaic horseshit, rabbi.

we have tried to help them for 500 years and more.

they are a lost cause, and will always be that way.

do a universal test of basic common sense questions, with logic, math, history. those that pass it and have a clean record, get to stay. the others that fail, or have criminal records, executed on the spot.

take the ones that passed the test, put them in zoos, or just let them play their sports and rap music

Kill yourself cuck

Hold them to the same expectations we have of everyone else.

Attached: 41e11681fe9aeca72d9f150ba7adc22a.jpg (736x530, 101K)

With an intellect like that, we should put you in a zoo.

Debt based welfare that extends to their children and children's children and so forth.

>how can we give a meaningful and useful help for black people
Send them all back to africa, and cut them off from foreign donations, and let their society come back to an equilibrium population.

The lies are crumbling.

Attached: SnrhE.jpg (500x380, 49K)

All that is hidden must be revealed. You edomites will burn.

Attached: db5f3411399ca2fdeedda32daf1cfca3--cesare-borgia-jesus-christ.jpg (305x351, 15K)

not trying to be rude, but everything i said was the truth. they simply dont belong in a western society. they cant even wear clothes properly. they cant do anything right. they can dance on mud floors with their tribe, thats really about it.
mother nature has tried to kill them off in every way, but we just keep them around, i guess cause we want to die also.

"Allow" them all to return to Africa and then stop supplying aid and stop immigration into our countries from Africa. The sooner they return to a system they are capable of maintaining the sooner their problems will decrease. Seeing as how there are mentally and physically most adept for the hunter gatherer lifestyle would should allow all African nations to return to this.

Attached: this-is-not-what-jesus-looked-like-cesare-borgia-se-11515364.png (500x576, 158K)

The best thing for them would really be to go back to their ancestral homelands and make something of the continent. Africa has it all, sparsely populated, wide rivers, fertile soils, lakes stuffed with fish, gold, diamonds, oil, and other riches beneath the soil.

They could go back and build their own civilisation, it could be a paradise. It would be upto them to make it so. No more discrimination, no more racism, the best chance for them to achieve all they can.

Attached: Borgia_Sign2-e1381508183575.jpg (400x600, 82K)

We can't help them, every race has to help itself. Why would whites help blacks when whites are on the verge of extinction and can't even help themselves?

Mandatory routine weapons inspections.

die screaming in a fire for all eternity you fucking worthless demon rat

Attached: 9872346.gif (245x175, 492K)

by exterminating them

This has potential. Also deport all the illegals and they'll have more job opportunities. Train then for construction jobs, that's good money.

Why would we help them when we are on the verge of extinction ourselves? Every race for themself.

Without any hint of irony, the single best thing would be for them to all understand (as best they can), and internalise the reality of racial IQ differences, and how that relates to criminality.

If they don't understand that, yes, as a result of their race, they are more likely to be dumb and criminal than others, and if they keep trying to blame to societal differences that result from that on racism because "All people are *equal*", all they do is make more and more people uninteresting in helping them.

If the black community seriously understood this, and dialed back on the endless nigger / thug culture, they could be well on the road to being respectable citizens. Just look at some black americans in ~60's before feminism started fucking up the black family.

Step 1) Immediately stop giving them welfare for having children

Step 2) Job-training programs at age 16, make them the landscapers instead of the Mexicans

Step 3) Force Amazon, WalMart... to stop selling the violent rap music

Step 4) Much tougher juvenile justice system, any run-in with the law before age 18 would result in them being forced into job training, and make the probation requirement that they MUST stick with that job training or else be sent to jail immediately

Let's remember, in the 1930s to 1950s, black Americans were much more responsible, hard-working, and productive than they are now, it was the Welfare concept starting in the 1960s and 1970s that created the black problem we have today, it took 50 years of poor government planning to create the current problem, much of the problem could be erased in the next 30 years if we stopped giving them welfare bonuses for pumping out kids

send them all back, they can build their own prosperity back home. you can't force them to be productive, they have to make the transformation themselves. if they stay in europe, the clearly problematic, inferior and unproductive group that they are, they will get genocided in the end when people's patience runs out.

You don't help the cancer spread thru the body.

Attached: Fo4_Mark_28_nuke.png (1042x478, 647K)

ah yes, it was the span of 30-40 years that turned a black man into a nigger. it had nothing to do with genetics, IQ, and the way they are built.

gee, i wonder why africa is starving to death. they literally cant even feed themselves.

They also hate illegals. I knew that wouldn't work when libs put those two together. The cia ruined blk families with drugs, violent rap and gimmie dat programs to keep Yolanda and Tyrone from getting and staying married. We have to restore fatherhood & motherhood culture to them.

the tower of babylon is great painting, the amount of structural details and story in that painting are fucking mesmerizing

i just wish i could go back in time and kill the jews that brought the slaves over here. black people co-existing with whites was humanities biggest mistake. they just dont belong anywhere but their natural habitat of ebola-mosiquto burger-mud cookie-mud hut land. i feel sorry not just for whites, but for all races that brought them into their own countries. it was clear they did it to keep the ponzi scheme financial markets from collapsing, as they need new customers. they were blinded by greed only to bring in the rats and destroy their own country. i hope the entire world burns to hell.

sterilize all of them, put them in segegrated neighbourhoods, pay welfare shekels for 50 more years. Problem solved, humanely at that

Attached: 1397149571948.png (1024x776, 113K)

>how can we help
forced sterilization injections and a free all expenses paid trip back to the savannah

the entire world wins

Attached: 1495396949118.jpg (500x645, 66K)

hang all niggers

Attached: 3a508ea07297033682343ab9759a496b_20180517074530591.jpg (500x385, 155K)

Two uppity niggers made "good".

Attached: how-to-nigger_o_1681313.jpg (640x492, 159K)

> Our entire musical culture rests on the shoulders of black musical pioneers.

And that’s why this country is shit.

> Theres a disproportionately large number of black police officers military officers and black local judges

Jews. I’m not even going to regurgitate all of the racist zionist rabbi quotes, you can fibd them yourself. The jew puts blacks in a high place of power for a reason. Modt of them are not even qualified, had we lived in a sane world. In Detroit, 47% of the population is illiterate. In college, blacks are set at a lower GPA score for admission, due to affirmative action laws, even if the job they want to take up is beyond their ability. It’s a fucking cargo cult.

This also applies to your first statement about their success. There was a black mayor I knew who just put his feet up at the desk and answered calls on the phone all day. They think they can do whatever they want.

> The crime rate in every major city is at an all-time low.

Lol. Ever heard of the Crime bill of 1995? Three strikes you’re out? What about overpolicing? Do you even Google?

> They’re quickly catching up to others in education

Bell Curve by Charles Murray.

> Black neighborhoods are being gentrified

Because of the fucking crime and mismanagement leading to the devaluing of houses which then leads to people looking for jobs who want to settle for somewhere cheaper buying those homes.

If blacks are so kawaii desu ne senpai then why do blacker areas have make for shittier neighborhoods?

>then why do blacker areas have make for shittier neighborhood

Because this is the whore of babylon, and you're the seed of satan edomite. Our curses are being lifted. Look around you.

>Helping niggers
The only way to fix them is to make them white and that's impossible, niggers are incapable of adapting, learning or moving forward, they have to be either moved or placed in an environment where routine is the norm, otherwise they will go back to their natural programming and wreak havoc.

Is one of gods curses having a low iq?

Psalms 83:5

For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. 3They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. 4They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. 5For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: 6The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes; 7Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; 8Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.

This is the end of the idumean empire, all our curses are coming off us and being placed onto you. You must drink your cup of indignation. Its waiting for you.

There is no stopping this.

Attached: 95dea12093bcb9760dcb56b0aee2bdc0.jpg (526x739, 32K)

Were certainly destroyed for a lack of knowledge, but once we understand satans devices were unaffected.

Attached: 66c383b19e36359adccf46a92e01d507.jpg (640x640, 113K)

>Honest answer--
Allow them to form their own ethnostate. Put the "talented ten" in charge, and allow them to have a harsh-as-fuck legal system.

Whatever then.

Just shoot them until they stop asking us for help and fix problems themselves

You should probably get that rabbi's dick out of your mouth and do something about your fake jew problem.

This isnt whatever, stop sucking khazar dick faggot.

Seeing niggers in proper chains puts a smile on my face.

Attached: nigger-4.jpg (620x620, 82K)

Well you are the seed of satan, this surprises no one.

Attached: Electric Nigger Number 1.webm (264x480, 1.67M)

>be black
>get scholarships
>get special treatment at uni's
>get free money from guilty whites
>get into any college over white people with same grades
>held to much lower standard
>get shipped to UK and get even more free money
>commit crime blatantly and get caught
>send food to Africa which war lords take and use to control region
>white colonizers spend billions in today money on building schools, roads and churches
>white colonizers leave when they realize its lost cause and they can't keep dumping money in
>sell other blacks for shiny metal objects to slave traders
MUH WHITEY MAKE THINGS SO HARD
DUH WHITE MAN FUCK ME OVER

Attached: Electric Nigger Number 2.webm (720x540, 2.94M)

>literally completely hopeless and they should be eradicated from this planet like the lesser humans they are

stop helping them

Malcolm X was great. He told the niggers that you can't trust whitey, and they needed their own segregated areas.

Nationalists should stick together. Separately.

I don't want white people's help.

I want white people to leave.

>Train then for construction jobs, that's good money.

Attached: Electric Nigger Number 3.webm (400x400, 1.74M)

This, go back to petra.

Attached: ISR_7015.jpg (551x481, 150K)

>I want white people to leave

Leave where? To where?

Attached: Electric Nigger Number 5.webm (640x352, 1.32M)

He was a nigger supremacist, a complete fucking idiot who thought blacks could manage and create nations themselves, a complete joke, a pipe dream, a fairytale of the highest degree.

Your homeland is calling, you'r fellow sub 70 IQ mongrels need your help building Wakanda.

I was gonna say Africa but this idea is much better.

Attached: 1526421462896.jpg (600x697, 40K)

yea, feed them & they just make more