Paki leaving islam thread #2 (old >>171909550 )

paki leaving islam thread #2 (old )

wanted to make this thread specifically to highlight how a inbred wahhabi is running from a simple question about how 2 separate passages from the Bible and Quran might implicate a prophet to have done something that Islam says he was too pure to have done

I'm done with eating the bullshit that Islam is feeding its followers

here is the question the faggot Wahhabi couldn't answer
If anyone has their thoughts on this or anything else then go ahead

Attached: 1525759832639.jpg (596x842, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

actionnewsjax.com/news/horse-sex-man-caught-tennessee/747685685
fox5vegas.com/story/36024508/man-caught-on-camera-with-donkey-accused-of-bestiality-animal-cruelty
ktnv.com/news/national/police-tempe-woman-arrested-for-bestiality-with-family-dog
thesun.co.uk/news/4143448/pervert-sex-horse-hidden-camera/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4844932/Man-sexually-abused-animals-wants-chemical-castration.html)
digitaljournal.com/article/344134
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no fpbp

I want to lick Totori's feet

Attached: Okita (7).jpg (1280x1837, 277K)

Totori is not for lewd

No one gives a shit fuck off

As exposed here NOT a muslim at all, but a KIKE, pushing the anti islam agenda

KYS shlomo

Ex-muslims are the neckbeard euphorics of the Muslim world. The only reason they reject tradition is to embrace a life of degeneracy and decadance because (((Hollywood))) commanded them to do so. With their rejection of God and the religion of their forefathers, the sole purpose of their existence becomes unbridled indulgence in a life of nihilistic consumerism, smoke weed, drink booze and fornicate. They are truely pitiful creatures, like all "humans" without faith, forced to living a life without purpose and meaning. Verily a miserable existence.

Attached: 6848678668768.jpg (1327x680, 125K)

I already told you i wasn't oppressed because of gender, but because I feel lies being forced on people from birth *are* a type of oppression. So YOU kys fucking closet faggot. I fucking hate Jews btw, that part of my Paki soul won't change, lol.

>The only reason they reject tradition is to embrace a life of degeneracy and decadance because (((Hollywood)))
I don't want degeneracy. I just want to live a clean simple life with my family.

Traitors will fall off buildings first

Then why reject Islam user? The nuclear family is the fundament to an Islamic life.

Attached: 1526236283362.jpg (960x612, 171K)

Yes she is

Attached: totori.jpg (850x1322, 202K)

>Lolicon
Absolutely degenerate

Attached: 81534564.png (500x638, 158K)

Attached: 1524762276812.png (1440x1557, 234K)

Just here to say that it’s a false dichotomy (Islam vs.Jew) when we should all be united against all sandnigger tribes, Jews, Muslims and the rest EQUALLY.

NUKE the Middle East.

Won't be surprised, the Juden have concentrated all their efforts to dehumanise Muslims.

Attached: Anti_Islam.jpg (2433x2661, 1.28M)

This better? Sorry it isnt a goat though.

Attached: 26_01C09ZCJVZPVB50GA1G0PMQ3WZ.640x0.jpg (640x640, 44K)

Don't worry he will come back. I was a murtad for years but it's an extremely crap existence with no purpose or goal in life. Modern society is vacuous, consumerist BS, religion is the only alternative.

Totoria barely qualifies as loli anymore, but I do love actual lolis too! And loli feet!

Attached: 1521942695495.jpg (764x1080, 155K)

No, you inbred sand people will. Muhammed was a shit eating pedo and all his faggot followers are the same

Nice argument, Bergjude

Attached: 1525294699245.png (801x801, 35K)

Nope, fuck off.

Fuck kikes, fuck muzrats.

>Muh nuclear family

Yeah sure. how about the sex slaves?

OP, study Zoroastrianism (Predates Abrahamic faith) or go Deist, those are frankly the 2 best choices you have right now.

>Then why reject Islam user?
I don't mind it when Islam promotes family t.bh, I just can't accept being lied to.
If you're a Muslim, can you at least explain what that Wahhabi turd in the last thread couldn't? Check the OP for the comment in the last thread regarding the prophet David.

Whiter than you, Tyrone

Attached: 1483739184556.jpg (478x500, 17K)

Preach it brother
You're a fucking traitor to your people, you're a rat. Your family spent all this time raising you to be a good person and a good Muslim but you choose to throw it all aside JUST do you can be a degenerate low life scum bag like the rest of these losers.

I get it, life's not easy, it's hard enough on its own without having retards giving you shit for being a Muslim. But that doesn't mean you should abandon your principles in the face of hardship. You can be a loser in this life if you want but for the love of Allah, don't be a loser in the next aswell.

May God guide you. Munafiq

>even Muslims now make fun of how non-white Murrica is

Attached: 1494708289615.jpg (897x869, 95K)

sometimes I wonder if I'm too racist but then I read shit like this and realize I really respect arabs who leave islam since anyone leaving their religion is tough but especially the religion that might fucking kill you for it or some shit
conversely theres not many I respect less than a white person who shops around for a religion and settles on islam to convert to

None of the shit people gave me about Islam ever bothered me. But when islam itself started to unravel as lies, THAT'S when I FEEL BETRAYED. HOW DARE YOU FUCKING CALL ME THE TRAITOR? ISLAM IS THE TRAITOR.

>reject degeneracy
Anyone have the other one of these?

Attached: muhammadan on fucking kids 2.webm (568x320, 3M)

Meruru > Totori

Funny hearing this from someone who follows a pedo prophet

Attached: 1524515154848.png (337x480, 350K)

>Munafiq
Also I don't get how you can call me a Munafiq. I'm not even in the Muslim camp anymore, buddy. I don't give a fuck about this religion of lies. You are led by the biggest Jew cucks on EArth, the Wahhabis. I'd be considered an murtad/apostate maybe. Calling me munafiq doesn't make any sense, but then you are an inbred fuckstain.

Every single terrorist subhuman from Arab countries that have committed terror attacks has been a degenerate ex-muslim who drank, visited prostitutes and sold drugs, thieving degenerate rats. These are the people you respect, you should kill yourself Britbong retard.

You betrayed God, you betrayed your family, you betrayed the Muslims. You stabbed us all in the back just cause you want to look at Chinese cartoons and call people nigger and eat swine and the like. And not only that, you choose to do it on Ramadan, if you have even an drop of good in your heart you're going to go to your parents and tell them you're sorry and you're going to cry and beg Allah for forgiveness.

If you choose Allah as an enemy, then you fucked up.

Muhammad Siddiq Khan, google him. A fellow Paki, to my shame

I don't even believe in any Allah anymore tb.h, so none of what you say matters. If you have a proper counterargument to what I referred to in the OP, then get back to me, until then I'm done following this religion of lies and fraud

There is a difference between what Islam says and what people who claim to follow Islam do. The actions of that child predator are diametrically opposed to the teachings of Islam. He is just a degenerate subhuman. I'm sure you have them in Amerimutt land too.

>I don't even believe in any Allah anymore

Yeah ok keep telling yourself that lmao. You and I both know Allah is real

Whatever, my dude. Answer the argument in the OP if you're not retarded. Until then STFU.
It says a lot when fags like you constantly dodge around my question about the Quran because it requires you to be able to question the lies you've been told your whole life. Instead you keep throwing these emotional arguments at me like the BITCHES you are.

You meant this dude?

Attached: kevin spacey.jpg (1080x1440, 207K)

>actual sandniggers in this thread actually trying to defend Islam, the religion so peaceful that if you say "the religion of peace is here!" in public everyone panics, runs away from the curb, and starts looking for hijacked airplanes, brown women with acid, and brown men with knives.

Islam is a fucking cancer. Very soon white people will have had enough and there will be pogroms like the world has never seen before, and muslims will be forced back to their desert hell holes to live like the poorest palestinian refugees.

This is true. There is something very rotten about the modern world. The individualistic man wants more freedom, freedom to practice his cult, freedom to blaspheme, freedom to marry another man, freedom to own his land and be possessive like a miser about his property and wealth. What he he wants most of all is the hedonistic freedom to self serving pursuits in the seven deadly sins. Yet nobody has asked the question whether the ultimate state of man can be achieved if he is totally free or if stability, order hierarchy and yearning for God are more important things. Moreover there is a debate to be had whether true freedom exists in the real world anyway. Are you not limited by the statues and laws of your state? Does the society around you not dictate your morality? Are you not enslaved to the capitalistic system and answer to a corporate CEO just so you can make it? The modern world is based around liberalism and hyper individualism with consumerism as our ultimate religion. But of course, this has the consequence that many of us feel alienated from the hollow society around us, we know there is something missing. The depths and richness of classical civilisation, hierarchy, priesthood, monarchy, pilgrimage, the church, aristocracy have been replaced by neo-liberal consumerist rot. There is no sense of the sacred in this blandness in this secular age. And thus this dark age becomes inescapable, unless you ride the tiger of modernity which is to say use tradition to obtain access to the sacred and tame this Godless world around us.

Attached: Alhambra_Löwenhof_mit_Löwenbrunnen_2014-Copy.jpg (2000x1320, 637K)

none of you eurocucks and ameritards can possibly comprehend the fact how disgusting that islam is.

as a former muslim i assure you that all of the ppl around the world besides muslims should cooperate all their efforts to eradicate that fucking religion and almost every one of its believers from the surface of the earth in order to achieve the next step of human evolution.

Helloooooo user. Fancy meeting you here on this brand new thread. I realized finally what your weakness is. It isn't giving you the truth, just denying you the sick satisfaction you get from all those (You)s, and reminding you of your sins.
So, sage.

I assume when people mention America in Iraq or Afghanistan people don't look to the sky scanning it for drones.
House of glass, yet you fling stones.

it's afraid

Attached: 1525273236886.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Zip it you fat fuck, don't wear yourself out from typing so hard, probably the modest excercise you've done in your whole life.

I honestly don't know what to say to you other than sorry. It's like seeing a dog that's been run over by a truck or something, impossible to save. Hope you find the right path again, just stop and think before you engage in degeneracy and you'll realise.

>saging a thread with this many new posts
literally why
You still haven't replied to my question. Feel free to take up the opportunity in this new thread since you got such a whooping last time.

It's a sad state when the last caliphate has to suffer the likes of you among it. You are the reason they fell to ruin. Thank Allah we have Rajab trying to fix it a little bit, but then you just can't have nice things, now can you?

Judge a tree by its fruit. Islam produces shit fruit.

Attached: muhammadan beheading a kid.webm (720x576, 2.96M)

Easy there Mehmet. They'll call you a Turkroach no matter how much diahrreah you suck out of Euro asshole. You would do well to embrace your Ottoman history instead of Kemal's degenerate legacy. You do know he was a jew?

>I honestly don't know what to say to you other than sorry
So you don't have an explanation to why David is talking about 99 ewes either? Gotcha. All you fags have done is come with the emotion like the BITCHES you are.
Is this the calibre of Muslim men these days? I'm honestly not feeling bad about my decision, you're just making me feel more like I made the right choice in getting away from you morons.

>Ameritard unironically complaining about violence
Clean your room.

Attached: AmericaDinduNuthin.jpg (593x544, 146K)

The only "people" in Iraq and Afghanistan are the American and European soldiers currently deployed there. The rest are animals. You can tell because they fuck goats and other such animals. But only indoors so daddy allah can't see! Fucking retard.

>Humans without religion become trash
Nah senpai, Japanese honor is all you need. The rest is a silly game with tiresome annoyances

Attached: 5971A376-3F00-4632-8154-5AC608DFD5CA.png (1136x640, 1.01M)

>A whooping
I'm just waiting for an user to actually bother reading through last thread and tell you who was actually whooped. Either that or they'll continue the discussion, and I'll continue it with them. I already realized you were a lost cause, what with all the insults you kept flinging at me whenever I proved you wrong.
And I sage as a statement of what I think of your threads that need skimpily dressed girls to get any non-Muslim visitors.

>Fat Mutt pigs
>People

Attached: fat.jpg (597x604, 101K)

I respect the based Japanese people immensely, although it is naive to say they are Godless people. They have their spiritual shinto beliefs and their society is structures around those rituals and holidays.

Well, form our point of view, you (who declare us animals) are animals too, and as such are halal slaughter.
I can tell because:
www.azfamily.com/story/38143696/police-tennessee-man-caught-having-sex-with-horse
actionnewsjax.com/news/horse-sex-man-caught-tennessee/747685685

>before you engage in degeneracy
Do you really think that's why I am choosing to leave Islam? HAHAHAHA
Bitch let me tell you something. In the UK (I don't know what country you're from but you CLEARLY don't know how shit operates here) Muslims are the biggest degenerates, possibly on par OR WORSE than NIGGERS. They do all sorts of degenerate shit, I'm talking about the middle class, who are mostly fucking DRUG DEALERS. So if I wanted to indulge in degeneracy, it would have very little to do with following Islam.
I'm doing this because I find no real truth in Islam.
And all you and your co-religionists have done ITT and the last thread is show that you have no real interest in the truth. All you're doing is coming with emotional bitch bullshit and not even responding to my questioin about Dawud. So start there if you want to convince me I'm making a bad decision. I might listen that way. I don't listen to REEEEing bitches, never have.

And that's just what I got from googling "sex with horse". Imagine what I'll get when I google "sex with animal". Imagine how many will be from America.

This kills the muslim fags. Part 1

Attached: 1505231463508[1].jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

just imagine advancing your positions with this guy...

>I don't listen to REEEEing bitches, never have

Attached: cause you's.jpg (406x720, 80K)

Part 2. Muslims are a fucking cancer on the planet and WILL be exterminated. Only those who repent and reject their shitty ideology (it's not even a real religion) will be spared, but they must do so NOW before the pogroms begin. Once the pogroms begin it will be too late, and nobody will believe the taqiyya animals who lie out of cowardice, to spare their own lives.

Attached: 1505231689676[1].jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

Pakistani here too.
Atheists are cucks so fuck off.

Oh good, finally something we can discuss.
State one argument from this amalgamation, and I'll do my best to answer it for you. All the stuff in there is based on facts taken out of context, stem-picked, and sometimes even altered.

Agreed. There's no meaning to life you believe that we are simply strands of information that have come to exist by accident and that our entire lives are merely a fluke, a blip in cosmic existence to be forever extinguished. What is the point of anything then? And regardless, the average male has it very hard in society today, so unless he is a Chad or something (doubt it, he's a weeb and wants to move to Japan) OP's life will not improve and it will only be more shit.

And to me it's completely irrelevant if Islam is true or not, although I feel there is enough strong evidence for it, since the alternative is a depressing short life of misery and social conformity before you disappear forever.

>tell you who was actually whooped
It's the person who was so assblasted they can't even reply properly now. It's the person who still hasn't answered my point about David. Just answer it. You can't, can you?
It's clear you have been stumped. Don't worry bitch, when I first read this verse and then heard the Biblical version a few years later, it made me wonder what was going on too.
It's already probably starting to break down in your head and you're doing your best to try to hold it together and to stop that cognitive dissonance just crushing you.
You came back to my thread for a reason, and that's because you know I have a point, it's just that you can't answer it, so you're probably hoping one of these fellow schmucks of yours will do so.

Cases of beastiality seem to be commonly reported accross the United States:

>Man caught on camera with donkey, accused of bestiality, animal cruelty
fox5vegas.com/story/36024508/man-caught-on-camera-with-donkey-accused-of-bestiality-animal-cruelty
>Arizona woman arrested for bestiality with family dog
ktnv.com/news/national/police-tempe-woman-arrested-for-bestiality-with-family-dog
>Man caught having sex with a horse in Florida
thesun.co.uk/news/4143448/pervert-sex-horse-hidden-camera/
>Indiana man with history of sexually abusing chickens, guinea fowl and dogs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4844932/Man-sexually-abused-animals-wants-chemical-castration.html)
>Las Vegas woman Kara Vandereyk, arrested for sex with pit bull
digitaljournal.com/article/344134

Yet never have we seen any of these crimes being attributed to Christianity. Never has "Arizona man arrested for beastiality" been changed into "Christian man arrested for beastiality" and then tweeted by these right wing retarded zionist hacks. This is merely a concentrated effort to dehumanise Muslim people and it is so transparent.

Ramadan Kareem brother

Ramadan Mubarak, heat is killing me :(

I'd expect all the pictures to have been taken by white people, probably all in America or Europe. Middle Eastern animals don't have cameras, except for the Saudi """princes""" who come to western universities and shit up the place for 5-6 years at a time.

>Middle Easterners don't have cameras in the West
>Being this delusional

Attached: US Household Income.jpg (873x778, 209K)

Still haven't learned how to make a coherent argument without having to support it without the usage of insults? You know no one can respect that, neither Muslims, atheists, Christians, Jews, or anyone with a sound mind.
I'm waiting for someone besides you to ask the question, so I can answer it (like I did at least three times last thread for you), so they can be convinced, and you can finally notice that either:
A-You're the problem.
B-Your plan failed, falseflagger.

Any of you cucks, feel free to respond to this
Don't bother with your emotional BITCH REEEEEing though
Just answer why those 2 passages exist in 2 separate books and are distinctly similar
This is without even bringing up the mountains of contradictions in the Hadith, which until now I have explained away by going along with Imran Hosein's logic of the Quran overriding Hadith. But it got to a point where even that stopped making sense.

>cucks
All non-Muslim Pakistanis/Bengalis I meet are literal basedboy-tier.

Are you a woman? You get really sensitive about harsh words. I have only seen bitches react this way to harsh language. And to think I used to think of Arab men as still having some honour left. Is this what you're reduced to? Hurt by some words over the internet? PATHETIC.

Give me a TLDR, I'm not reading that massive ass thread

Keep barking, dog. On the other hand White Christians are literally being genocided by Black South Africans and you can't do anything about it. Your own governments hate you and work to destroy you kek.

user if you're not insulting muhamadens for fun, but actually trying to "win" an argument with them, you're basically trying to play chess with a pigeon. Anyone who would defend that cancerous ideology is too stupid to qualify as human and will be exterminated shortly. Just enjoy your life knowing that you dodged a bullet when you got out.

White Christians aren't our enemies. Especially not the catholics in Southern Europe. They are redpilled on the zionist question. We don't need to be disparaging towards them, that is bad optics. South Africa is a shithole and shouldn't be a model for anyone. Racist is NOT part of Islam.

Fine, here is the comment I should have linked
Answer that one for me. I am trying to get to the truth. You know as well as I do that if this was about me wanting a life of degeneracy I could easily have that life right now and nothing is stopped me.

If I have to choose between a society that exports violence vs one where violence is directed against my neighbor because he spelled the name of muhammad's 46th wife's best friend's cousin's pet cat wrong or sone shit, I'll pick the former every time. Also, if you think no one has tried to sabotage the west, you're delusional, since you muslims are fucking pawns of the kike rats doing the subverting just as much as we're tools for wasting bombs on you when you have been perfectly content to slaughter each other without our help for the last 1400 years.

I agree. It's looking that way for sure. I guess I probably have some emotional connection to these shitheads, I used to consider them my brothers. When I used to argue with Christians I used to think that exact way about them, i.e. pigeons on a chess board.

Come back to what your ancestors were before mughals force conversion.

If not hinduism then buddism is fine too.

Fair enough, i'm just tired of hearing these morons talk about how they are going to destroy Islam when even poor Blacks in Africa are btfoing them. But yes, sorry brother, you're right, neither Whites nor Christians are our opponents, and racism is forbidden.

Let me check it

Islam has a history in India a thousand years before a single Mughal stepped on Indian soil retarded Pajeet

Attached: Sassanian_Empire_621_A.D.jpg (1280x950, 249K)

history in Pakistan* I meant

Having emotional arguments about religion with strangers is a massive waste of time unless you're trolling for your own pleasure. 99% of people willing to argue back with you are too stupid to be convinced of anything. There is some value in DISCUSSING religious traditions and values and their application to modern life, which philosophers in Europe have been doing for centuries, starting in Greece and Rome.

Remove the trash from your life and pursue greatness on your own terms. Unironically you should read Mein Kampf and investigate the fascist way of life. Life isn't a choice between nihilism and blindly following a "religion" that you know to be false, you just have to create your own meaning. But only the ubermensch will be able to.

What a glorious history Persia had before getting assfucked by Muhammad.

That was because of trade.
After mughals story was different.
Trader muslims weren't barbaric, you retarded terrorists.

>Let me check it
Go for it. Like I mentioned to the retarded saudi, I have tried to discuss this point with molvis in the past and always got shut down because they didn't have an argument. This wahhabi has acted the same way as them.

There is more than 95% chance, his DNA is from Indian subcontinent.

Wasn't that glorious if a bunch of religious beduins BTFOed it in a matter of few years

bin Qasim was not a trader, he was a general.

And now you don't consider us as your brothers because of what? You think Islam is incorrect? Newsflash dummy, even if Islam is incorrect, it's still better than a soul-sucking miserable life of nihilism and degeneracy.

Look, I was in the same boat as you a number of years ago, I thought Islam was fake and that I had been lied to all my life. I lashed out against Muslims. But in the end, abandoning Islam made my life considerably more worse, and the fact is that the modern, secular world is infinitely more shit than a life with a community where you belong, brothers that you care about, and at least, if nothing else, a hope for a better future rather than one where you are dead and rotting in the ground with nothing in the hereafter.

Even if Islam is wrong, I won't be disappointed, because I got to live a better life thanks to it. And since I have walked both paths of faith and apostasy, I can say that without any shadow of doubt.

>Wasn't that glorious if a bunch of religious beduins BTFOed it in a matter of few years
Well, they were already losing to the Byzantines before Muhammad rode down on the camel. But yeah, they fucked up big time.

Approximately 40% of the population of Pakistan is Iranic in origin, there has been mixing, yes, but there has always been a clear division between the peoples beyond the Indus (Hindus) and those behind it.

Attached: Pakistan_Baluchistan_Ethnic_lg.png (2606x2801, 697K)

I don't understand your criticism. Are you trying to say that the Quranic and Bibilical accounts of the story of David are not consistent? Because that is to be expected, since the Bible was written be humans and thus fallible wheras the Quran is the word of God.