Fucking based Trump BTFO he has ruined International relations with everyone

Fucking based Trump BTFO he has ruined International relations with everyone.

Attached: 1526497298245.png (629x409, 75K)

Kike Trump SJW Antifa Leftie Nazi Bot JIDF Isreal Jew Fag Faggot SPLC ADL

A delusional git babbles about his delusions; he shits himself and puts it on twitter.
>Trump is BTFO!
That's not how this works, Op

Attached: sage.jpg (800x563, 82K)

>Tusk
Everyone in poland, regardless of political views, hates the shit out of that lying piece of shit that ran this country into ground far deeper than anyone else recently

>Donald Tusk
Oh, for a minute I thought you were talking about someone relevant.

Holy shit those two guys are different people?

Sounds more to me that its everyone else that ruined national relations with him, but hey its their loss not ours

America is far better off neutral and isolationist. Fuck off rest of the world

Attached: giphy-15.gif (500x281, 977K)

>Donald Trump isn't sending pallets of money for Iran to say they aren't building nukes. Therefore the EU and Merkel are now the leaders of the free world

I hate EUfags so much. When Trump makes a better deal with Iran they'll be begging to join

>donald tusk
he is literal ginger jew you dumbfucks, everyone in Poland hates him with passion

...and nothing of value was lost!

unelected bureaucrat, I presume

Attached: 1496670874301.jpg (640x632, 270K)

>ruined International relations

Attached: World_53baad_5353654.jpg (640x960, 81K)

Yah, the EU is that "friend" who only calls you to "borrow" money they never intend to repay. WE're better off without them.

Nothing would make me happier than stop wasting money having our soldiers deployed to the Islamic Republic of Europe.

EU is ground zero of the New World Order, if they are this butthurt about Trump then it makes me realize he was the right man to vote for.

> masturbation reference
> eurocuck
> bad grammar, terrible english, talks like a nigger
> realise

>based [name] btfo
What did he mean by this?

Attached: calm-fat-guy-doing-yoga-thick-man-meditating-relaxation-sitting-lotus-position-his-eyes-closed-seren (800x534, 32K)

Because...?

Slowly watching the clock for when china and russia surpass us due to this bullshit

This alone makes electing that pile of degeneracy worth it. They don't share our culture or our values, so our help is not useful to them in the long run anyways.

Let them "surpass us." Use the military to protect pur own borders instead of sand people and EU fags. Not like any country will ever be able to invade. We were far better off before we became the world police.

he still think murca will be the best forever
Do you think Chineses will sit forever? Europeans? you are currently the laughingstock of the world

Multiculturalist societies are slower in scientific progression that mono ethic ones.

Donald Tusk is a piece of shit

Correct

That ship has sailed regardless. Isolationism wont help or hurt us, Pax Americana is coming to an end so we might as well begin to look at being more self-sustaining before we lose the world superpower title.

> pax Americana
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You retards know what "Pax" means right?

Pax Britannia was the same way, proxy conflicts are far less costly than larger global wars, so yes relative peace.

The EU can go fuck themselves.

>muh paper tiger
China will never amount to anything, chink.

>EU
>my friends
No. You are not friends of America. You were at one point but not for the past 2 decades. Just because you kept getting friendly regimes installed over here doesn't make us friends. Fuck the EU. I want to go to war and kill you faggots. Anyone worth a damn would take the weapons I'd give you to help us crush that shitty government and hang it's leaders.

wtf is the EU even mad about?

> The EU is not happy with America's constant Israeli asslicking
> Amerimutts raging and going WE SHOULD FUCKING BOMB EUROPE
It's kind of horrifying to watch a country of 300 million people so utterly enthralled and mind controlled.

And this from someone who has no love for the EU.

You need to go back to the children’s table and let the adults talk

Attached: 9429BC2F-4F69-4A47-96CC-655FB91D019C.png (600x658, 43K)

>with everyone.
except for israel.

>Dornell Turdsk
Literally who

Its not Israeli related as decades of supressed anger at Europe qcting high and mighty while they have co stantly called on a nation an ocean away to do dirty work. Then when the day is won, Europe starts complaining that were dumb brutes who are incapable of doing anything of value, while they continue to berate and quarrel with each other like nobodys business in their region. Many Americans agreed with Patton, that or going even further and establishing mass occupation of Europe by America so that we dont have to jump in another war later, only to be lectured on how it took us "too long" to enter into shit we had no business in. Or he may be an Israeli licking boomer, hard to tell.

The military isn't used to protect sand nigger fool. It's to create a sphere of influence that allows us to control world affairs and international relationships. Isolationism gives up that power and you'd be an idiot to think that that won't negative affect the American economy. Our access to food, oil, natural resource, and more would all be affected. Why do nativist cucks think we can sustain all of this on our own? The reason why even wealthy, self sufficient countries trade is literally economics 101.

Even we had over a 100 years of global dominance, the US couldn't even reach that.

Pathetic.

A kike puppet, just like any other Donald.

The Iran Deal. I think everyone is being stupid about this.

The EU for thinking Iran is trustworthy, and America for being Israel's little bitch.

Kill hillary
Free Julian

lol, you can't even occupy Iraq, what makes you think you can occupy Europe.

You know, I think your problems are rooted in your servility towards Israel. Think of how many wars you wouldn't be fighting.

>Why don't you ask him if he's going to stay?
>Why don't you ask him if he's going away?
>Why don't you tell me what's going on?
>Why don't you tell me who's on the phone?
>Why don't you ask him what's going wrong?
>Why don't you ask him who's the latest on his throne?

Don't say that you love me
Just tell me that you want me
TUSK!!

this

That is true. Donald Tusk is a piece of garbage. And our current PM loves sniffing his ass. I think he wants his position hen he retires.

Globalists Countries aren't friends, they are Puppets who want World Destruction, Money, Pedos and Slaves!

>Why do nativist cucks think we can sustain all of this on our own?
Sustain what, exactly? The largest prison population of the planet? The largest jewish population on the planet? The Chinese retirement plan? Jobs for meme degrees? What the fuck are we sustaining, because whatever it is, it amounts to a pile of shit from where I'm standing.

Im taliing about after WW2, not currently. I was merely pointing out that the other post was probably due to anti-European sentiment rather than pro-Israel. That and many people are getting soured to Israel as they drag us into more wars.
Not full isoationist, but resign ourselves to a status similar to Britian on the world stage before its taken from us by force, woth worse repercussions than if we had taken the necessary precautions.

>Im taliing about after WW2, not currently. I was merely pointing out that the other post was probably due to anti-European sentiment rather than pro-Israel.
Some shit I roll my eyes at - For example, idiot Europeans talking shit about your 2nd Amendment. I'm right with you there.

In some cases it's fair enough, like Americans' crazy litigiousness. But I can't help but think that the distaste is mostly surface-level meme bullshit, except for when it comes to the middle east situation... and guess what? That's the Israel issue right there.
>That and many people are getting soured to Israel as they drag us into more wars.
Watched way too many "Lol muzzie dead babies ISRAEL FIRST ISRAEL FIRST ISRAEL FIRST >10k likes >8k retweets" on Twitter from pretty much every single right-winger to believe this. Within America, it seemed only the leftists were unhappy

Thats usually from the same right wingers who are right with Sharpiro on the "browning of America" and consist mostly of boomers on their way out. The new right has as many troubles with the GOP and most conservatives as the left, only their solutions are far more different. And the contempt for Europe is far more than surface deep, we fought a war rejecting most European beliefs, and even in our aid of Europe over the years, we still are considered the black sheep in a way. Spot on with most of the middle east bullshit, but once again its usually boomer shill material.

How exactly does isolationism solve any of that?

Reducing consumerism, less resources on military could be used to repair our abysmal infrastructure, less cosmopolitanism and more societal cohesion as a result of less globalized cities. Thats what Im guessing hes referring to.