Is a muslim takeover actually just peak Darwinism?

The most dominant countries on this earth used to be the strongest, but its now the smartest. Do white people have to accept that as a race, arabs are simply smarter than you? Why is it that the vast majority of arabs are hardcore far-right on the political spectrum, yet they are far smarter than the average white liberal when it comes to survival of the fittest? All that expensive western education doesn't mean shit, these sand niggers without any education are still smart enough to know that they will win because white people are so fucking stupid and incredibly easy to brainwash.

This has nothing to do with third world invasions being orchestrated by white people like soros and merkel, I'm talking about the fact that the average inbred, uneducated arab realises white people are pathetically easy to manipulate and can do almost anything to get away with it.

If they do take over, it really was just simply the long, drawn out result of them not being as dumb as white people, darwinism in action.

Attached: blackpill.png (768x493, 445K)

But the wars haven't even started yet. Isn't it too soon to gloat?

Whos gloating? I'm as white as they come. I believe that when the wars come, it will be China who just casually wipes the floor with everyone else.

Just pointing out that arabs taking over europe really can be boiled down to the simple fact that white liberals are dumber than arabs.

Nah, remember that whites have never lost a war against other races unless there were other whites on the opposing side. Never as in not once throughout recorded history. White liberals will flip the switch when the time is ready.

The time was 5 fucking years ago and you know it.

>

It's all good. We will win like we always do. People have been fat, lazy and complacent before. No worries as you guys say.

No people have ever been this fat, lazy and complacent in history before.

I'm just glad Australia has a good relationship with China. I REALLY want us to export lots of uranium to china and be friends so when they decide enough is enough, they will leave us out of their warpath.

One day the West will wake up for sure, and that day those subhumans will be exterminated with no pity.

The average person used to be waaaaaay more stupid back in the day of agriculture and factories. As in, they could barely read or speak properly. Many were basically functioning retards.

The difference between then and now is that today our leadership is mostly Jews and today those Jews want to escalate their plans to destroy us.

If we had nationalist leaders or at least Jews who did not want to destroy us just yet, then we would not have any problems.

Sure they have. But even so, there's not really anything arabs and chinks can do. It's not an equal playing field.

China will never attack the west because they aren't morons. They tried with Genghis, was eternally btfo and came to the conclusion that it won't work. They have numbers, but nothing else so they'll always sue for peace with us. Suits me fine, we and the asians can share the world for all I care.

muslims = common cold
White liberals = AIDS
Jews = Holding the needle

Attached: 1511408656040.png (800x769, 126K)

I honestly think that, as a last resort, Islam might not be that bad for Europe. It is one way of getting rid of feminism and Jewry. Since whites are superior and evolved to follow religious traditions, we will eventually rise to the top of the islamic hierachy. We will have the best imams, sultans, sheiks or whatever.

What we should really fear, is Jews importing millions of muslims and then succesfully converting them to athiest marxist liberals who don't care about the EU controlling everything and who don't care about our society.

You are kinda right

but the main reason Islam is winning is because its a aggressive masculine religion while the west has become weak and feminized.

this is why the kikes are hell bent one demonizing masculinity

Attached: charles-darwin-quote-1-638.jpg?cb=1423556853.jpg (638x479, 64K)

Kind of. Whites are weak and stupid. Specifically, leftoid whites. Darwin will be punishing them for quite a while. The white race will shrink as well as lose much of its “beauty genes” — sacrificing those genes to the lower races. Remaining whites won’t be as beautiful, but will have more common sense. A lot more.

Keeping beauty in the white race is going to be a lot more difficult than preserving the white race.

Islam is actually a very feminine ideology. You have to see the big picture. It's not a creative and spiritual complex. It's only destructive and cultivates the lowest form of men. Properties women are attracted to. There's a reason why the few converts that exist are women, not men. It's also Jewish in essence, being founded upon Jewish spirituality and heavily influenced and controlled by them. Islam is no solution. But that's no problem because it's completely incompatible with the western psyche and the coming wars will sort it all out.

>Keeping beauty in the white race is going to be a lot more difficult than preserving the white race.

Oh shit

This is why they force anime upon us. They've already given up on saving real beauty, just make new generation of men even forget that real beautiful women exist, so they won't ever bother to save it.

Fuck Japan. Anime was a mistake.

They're not smarter, they just escaped the generations of pacification indoctrination and are being used as tools to depose first world populations and all the freedoms / human rights that have been won over time.

Just because you can breed like rabbits and are able to use nepotism along with what is essentially affirmative action in your favour, it doesnt mean you're smarter.

If it takes the dominant power to lay down and essentially let you win for you to start winning, you're not the best
just lucky

>arabs are simply smarter than you?
True statement. Inbreeding and holding onto medieval superstitions is the absolute height of intelligence that we should all strive for.

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

Oh I know they are being used as tools. The difference is, they know it. White liberals are being used as tools but they fucking can't get enough of being used to sow their own destruction while being too stupid to know whats going on.

For example, do you think you could find an arab who enjoys watching his wife get raped by a white guy? That's a prime example of what I'm talking about with inbred arabs being smarter than white liberals.

the west might be book smart but Muslims are street smart.

>For example, do you think you could find an arab who enjoys watching his wife get raped by a white guy?
People like that make up max 0.00001% of our populations, though. I'm sure you'll find degenerate fetishes among arabs as well. Only here we expose it so when the shit goes down we can fix it.

hes right

Mote intelligent? No
Just better breeders. That's all Darwinism cares about

Remember Neanderthal were smarter than homo sapien but were wiped out/interbred

Same thing here

If you're playing that game, everyone is set to be BTFO by the chinese

Lmao yeah no denying that unless the poos can overtake them

I know goat fucking is rampant in there.

Just saying, cuckolding is literally the fetish of 'Please destroy everything my ancestors built and prevent the continuance of the white race." It's way more destructive to society than bestiality ever was.

>A-any day now!
People are too comfortable and reliant on their 9-5s now. I think putting most of the population in debt is what's holding us back, few can afford to take a day off work to go to a protest or whatever. Meanwhile the government gives hand-outs to NEET minority leeches that are paid for by white people. Imagine if you told someone 70 years ago that the majority of their taxes would be used to prop up illegal immigrants and minorities in poverty who refuse to get jobs. There would be riots. Nowadays it's taken as par the course.

No, peak darwinism would imply that nature has anything to do with it. Clearly it doesn't. The niggers were imported, we never asked for this.

KYS Muhammed.

When illegal Muslim immigrants invaded Myanmar, the Buddhist population wised up and told them to leave. When they didn't do that, they started torching their refugee camps and threatening to massacre those who don't leave. Meanwhile the West displaces their local population and government positions to accommodate the ones they import.

brown people dont have white guilt,

Civilization is a farm, not nature. Natural man would be very territorial, and would reach for his sword the minute some mincing Christian or Commie started talking about tolerance and immigration. Marxists are diseased, hideous people. As deadly to a community as a Plague carrier.