You niggers make me laugh

you guys do know that you hate people like jordan peterson because he tells you to actually do something beyond talk shit on an anonymous website, right?

Attached: 1521107990675.jpg (153x145, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GwvB08GxIds?t=2050
trurodaily.com/living/pedophile-ring-theory-in-cornwall-ont-will-likely-continue-to-swirl-151370/
theglobeandmail.com/opinion/can-we-ever-kick-our-smartphone-addiction-jim-balsillie-and-norman-doidgediscuss/article37976255/
youtube.com/watch?v=o01ebidd1IU
youtube.com/watch?v=7i3A7C3FnyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whos jordan peterson?

not just him, anyone who tells you to fucking do something in real life to get your views across is called a shill, a kike or a fed

I like Jordan Peterson because he tells me to actually do something beyond talk shit on an anonymous website though.
I just don't like that he wants to apparently to completely disconnect from my people and live as a pointless individual.

ye I would agree there

but hot damn
you niggers need direction

Bitch-nigga how about you fly your ass here so I can show you the fastest direction to your grave, eh?

>talking like a nigger

Attached: pathetic.jpg (551x680, 69K)

Attached: jordanpetersonspookyconnections.png (2297x1681, 555K)

is that meant to be a joke ?

I hate him because he's a camp old commie.

Jordan Peterson is a UN actor trying to sell radical individualism in order to mollify any class consciousness of the duped who are being scammed out of their tax dollars by the cronies running the UN and western nations.

Ergg I used Marx terminology didn't I? Not a commie of course, just pointing out that having folks organize an educational campaign is more powerful than uhh working out and cleaning up to live in the new world order.

I just dislike how Angry he sounds. When you go for advice on depression, someone shouting at you is terrible.

Stop being so self-conscious you stuttering fuck.

It's a red flag.

I have a machine learning program that automatically detects niggers on the thread and auto-hides them.

Anyone wanna give it a ride?

>having to listen to controlled opposition to actually do something.
How old are you? 8?

How ugly and fat are you? Asking for a negro friend

let me ask you this, pal, what exactly have you done?

Attached: 1516711877533.png (480x445, 121K)

>ye
>hot damn
>you niggers

>talking like a nigger

he doesnt call out the tribes central role in subverting western culture.
guilty by association

What I can do, red pill the people close to me about issues they din't seem to undestand and be a good person to set a example.

hot damn and calling someone a nigger is not talking like a nigger

not the point, we have work to do and a serious deficit of workers, telling people feminism is bad or whatever it is you redpill people on is not enough

Attached: jordanpetersonmask.png (1814x1178, 2.56M)

Weak bait

Da ebil natzees are ebil cause muy collectivism

ML vs niggers.

who wins

look up "MKULRTA Dongier"
youtu.be/GwvB08GxIds?t=2050
34 minute mark

Peterstein worked with Dongier... Dongier worked with MKULTRA doctor Ewen Cameran

What kind of work? Death squads? Become a politician? Infiltrate school systems?

Jordan should love us because we are the embodiment of the ethos. We are the ones who seek truth at any cost. But JP doesn't want to touch the JQ in an honest manner, which tells you all you need to know about canadian kermit.

>asking me what I do for the cause is bait dur hur hur
>I am so worthless anyone who even suggests I should do something is trolling me lololol

Attached: medpic.jpg (484x700, 52K)

not the point
see

We're turning up the gas on kermit.

trurodaily.com/living/pedophile-ring-theory-in-cornwall-ont-will-likely-continue-to-swirl-151370/
>An explanation that to some appears to debunk a conspiracy theory just further confirms others' suspicions, said University of Toronto psychology professor Jordan B. Peterson.
>"It's very difficult to disprove a conspiracy theory, because every bit of disproving evidence can be just written off as additional evidence that these conspirators are particularly intelligent and sneaky," he said.
>Conspiracy theories are usually started by people who are very untrusting and it gathers steam among others who are somewhat untrusting, Peterson said.
>They're psychologically compelling because they neatly tie together troubling facts or assertions, he said. When things go badly there are often many explanations, and an orchestrated conspiracy "should be pretty low on your list of plausible hypotheses," Peterson said.
>"A good rule of thumb is: Don't presume malevolence where stupidity is sufficient explanation," he said.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 12.03.26 PM.png (610x83, 22K)

> "...and that's the whole bloody point. It's a tough, tough world oot there! Oh boy! Oh boy, it's tough. And what are you gonna do aboot it? You gotta toughen up. You got to transcribe some of that toughness into your, your, your DNA, your genetic make-up. And then you are extering toughness. It's what I like to call "mindset management". You have to manage your OWN mindset, kiddo. Nobody's gonna do that for ya! You get nothing handed to you in this life, nothing. Absolutely nothing. And that's the whole bloody point!

> "... and that's the whole bloody point! When Eve ate that apple, what do you think was going through Adam's mind? He'd been betrayed! Yeah! Totally betrayed! And why does betrayal feel so bad? Because it involves a loss of trust. And a loss of trust, geez, bucko, if you don't have that you're, you're, you're.... Lost! Completely bloody lost. And this is what I like to call "archetype projection". We all project archetypes all the time. I'm doing it right now to you. Oot and aboot in this city, in every city, everywhere, in the world, even, even, even animals are doing it, for goodness' sakes. Animals project archetypes all the bloody time! That's the whole bloody point! And that's the whole bloody point!"

Jordan Peterson's new book 12 Rules For Life: An Antidote to Chaos is out now, priced £19.99

Attached: peterson.png (1019x567, 636K)

NOT
THE
POINT
I am not saying kermit the canuck is a good guy, I am saying we need to act and it seems pol gets mad at people who mention this

He's a shill who works for globalist think tanks

OP is a shill too with 0 books under his belt.

Pic related is Jim Balsillie with George Soros. Peterson served as a UN advisor to Balsillie for three years.

Balsillie co-founded a think tank called INET with Soros.

In case you think Peterson no longer has any ties with Balsillie, a few months ago Norman Doige, the Jewish psychiatrist who wrote the foreword to Peterson's book 12 Rules for Life, did an interview with Balsillie about smart phone addiction:
theglobeandmail.com/opinion/can-we-ever-kick-our-smartphone-addiction-jim-balsillie-and-norman-doidgediscuss/article37976255/

> "... and that's the whole bloody point! Men, young men, it's terrible! Absolutely terrible, what's happening. And we're sitting here, and we're bloody well allowing it to happen! And that has serious consequences. And we're seeing that now. And it's, it's, it's terrible! Absolutely bloody terrible! What's happening! And this is what I like to call "cognitive disassociation". We're disassociating from reality, and particularly young men and that's just bloody awful! It won't end well, I promise you! Because, because, when we disassociate - OK, when we cognitively disassociate - that means we stop having empathy! And empathy, gosh, without that you're, you're, you're completely bloody lost. And that's the whole bloody point!"

Donate to Professor Peterson's patreon below for exclusive videos.

Attached: sorosjim.jpg (300x330, 82K)

You know the meme professor who tells young buckos to sort themselves out even though he can't sort himself out without antidepressants

I am a shill, what have you done for the movement , fucker?

Needs more underworld metaphors

higher res pic plz

> /pol ever liking anyone
kek

Attached: 1451234.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

What movement? There's no movement that's got anything to do with me save Jesus.

Quick rundown on Jordan Peterson being a Jew pawn playing his role of the antithesis of the hegelian dialectic
>Problem, Reaction, Solution
>Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
Thesis= UN Agenda 21/30 globalist dystopia with the floodgates open to foreign hoards depressing the wages and insuring no future for the same disenfranchised men who buy this faggots book. Jordan Peterson literally works for Globalist think tanks, Council on Foreign Relation/Trilateral commission type niggas.

The two UN co-advisers and UN "sherpa" Peterson worked with under Jim Balsillie:
>David Runnalls
>Paul Jenkins
>Simon Zadek
All three are involved with CIGI, Balsillie's think tank that is partnered with one of Soros' think tanks as well as the Clinton Foundation. Runnalls is also CEO of another globalist think tank called IISD.

Remember that the whole Bill C-16 tranny thing is what catapulted this man into the mainstream limelight. Well Jow Forums, this was a carefully engineered psyop. Does this sound farfetched? If so, I would like you to take a look at this:
youtube.com/watch?v=o01ebidd1IU

The woman he is "debating" is Ratna Omidvar. Ratna Omidvar is actually involved with CIGI and another globalist enterprise of Jim Balsillie's called Balsillie School of International Affairs. Here's Omidvar giving a presentation at a Balsillie School event where she argued about refugees being an "opportunity" for the West:
youtube.com/watch?v=7i3A7C3FnyY
Tl;DR
>Jordan Peterson worked for Jim Balsillie and the United Nations.
>Ratna Omidvar works for Balsillie school of International Affairs
>Bill C-16 gets debated in the senate by both Jordan Peterson and Ratna Omidvar. Both of these people are spooks working for Globalist think tanks and pro-immigration NGOs.

if you don't like these revelations you're free to go to r/JordanPeterson and donate to his Patreon.

Attached: 1512916613609.jpg (504x375, 61K)

>christianity
how long will christianity survive in a sub 90 IQ society?

Antithesis= Jordan Peterson gatekeeping and kosher political stances and opinions. Nothing about immigration or demographic changes

Synthesis= NWO social engineering - but the end goal is not to turn everyone into unhinged SJW lefties, it's the opposite. You can't directly force your technocratic dystopia on the populace in this day and age, so you present people with a 'problem' - an extreme left-wing ideology ostensibly creeping into all our institutions - which people feel compelled to react against.

Jordan Peterson is just playing his part in a game

Is that supposed to be banter? You think you're so smart just because that Commie Jordan's ideas (which aren't even his) resonate with you? You think you figured it out? You think you've got passion? You think you're fighting for world peace? I tell you what you are: You're desolate.

it is not banter
I am not retarded enough to think shitposting on Jow Forums and thinking it will fix things

If it's not banter then you're dumber than I thought. Peace out.

enjoy your nihilism

>muh jordan peters---ahem cough cough Neeeetsczhche.