He called MS-13 animals. It's over

He called MS-13 animals. It's over.

Attached: trump1.png (676x541, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7AEK6ty0
youtube.com/watch?v=-H5v91lzFvM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Close the southern border and declare Mexico a rogue nation.

Unfair only because animals don't deserve to be compared to MS-13.
What are you?

Attached: 4C58FDFF00000578-0-image-m-47_1526544932856.jpg (634x717, 49K)

i cant believe...

he called

murderous gang members.... animals......

wtf do we do bros?? I cant believe I voted for him... this is just too far

Mexico is a failed state it's worse then a rogue nation

He ain't lying those, people are worse than feral dogs

It's over. Hillary just sealed this election... Damn... T-time to vote for H-Hillary...

Are you real?

>91 percent

Attached: laughing whores.jpg (193x182, 21K)

Just declare Mexico An enemy state. Then we have the right to remove all enemy combatants to POW camps or return them to their home state in exchange for leverage.

To sheltered middle class people, Mexicans are just the nice people that clean their houses and cook them spicy food.

My god that would be a dream come true. Completing the conquista when ?

>He called MS-13 animals. It's over.
MS-13 and all narcos are animals, no offence or apologies necessary.

are u nigger? where do think they come through?
You think they magically skip over mexico and come straight to the usa?

MS-13 is just a youth group looking to improve themselves.
How could Trump say such a thing?

Attached: MS-13 violence.jpg (2402x1607, 1.34M)

Animals cannot shoot or rape people. I call this pants on fire false.

Spics hate those Honduran psychos though.

>the huffington compost
>real news
Are you for real?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GOOD LUCK EVEN TRYING TO TOUCH HIS HAIR TACOS

Attached: 1526436157128.png (636x423, 445K)

Here anons take this.

pastebin.com/7AEK6ty0

Mexico is a failed state

What leverage?

Attached: Glow In The Dark.jpg (2100x2100, 322K)

liberals unironically support gangs

wtf i hate drumpf now...

fake and gay

OP has Tourette syndrome, it's because his parents wanted to mutilate his dick just after birth to permanently damage an already stupid brain

gorepost twitter to the shitlibs with cartel stuff

It's ironic.

nothing says winner like a bunch of low quality spic facial tats. Middle class needs to go venture into the not so nice parts of town once in a while. I used to grocery shop at midnight and would see these niggers in the parking lot. Made me thankful for the handgun on my side.

Attached: ms13.jpg (3061x2262, 1008K)

Thanks, I thought they were Mexican.

Based Trump. Calling drug cartels animals

kek. was that taken in London??

Attached: tealc_amused.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

Niggers= super predator. Wetbacks= animals
and that's a good thing.

Reminds you of... you?

Attached: 1525889525166.jpg (250x248, 15K)

mexicans have their own retarded mexican mafia, who are in league with ms13.
they're all low IQ criminal spics. purging them would be a great service to all of Earth.

THAT'S IT - I'M A GODDAMNED CRUZ MISSILE NOW.

Attached: The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword - May 10th - Nunes Memo.png (295x640, 298K)

What's up with all the MS-13 talk recently?

They subconsciously know to avoid those parts of town like the plague, and work long hours at jobs they hate to live in separate neighborhoods and send their kids to separate schools, but the almost-religion of political correctness makes them say otherwise, these articles about "outrage" are almost sermons, who exactly is outraged before the article is published?

trump is purging the democrat party's disposable assassin reservoir.

> middle class
> have maids and personal chefs

Sadly, nearly all journalists believe this.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-01-09-at-1.36.02-PM-600x300.png (600x300, 114K)

I clear $130k / year, but I prefer to know what the threat looks like. I've lived in california and oregon, now reside in detroit. Here its nigs, there it was spics. I'm mid-eastern so I'm free of white guilt, but you're damned right I live in a lily-white neighborhood and dont believe any of this diversity crap.

Attached: fn_five-seven.jpg (747x475, 120K)

Baiting the radical leftists into acting ridiculously by defending MS-13 which as you said would benefit everyone if they disappeared, similar to his "shithole" comment and Conan O'Brien.

>return them to their home state in exchange for leverage.
Implying their own country wants tgem back. They let them cross the border no problemo.

In case you don't live here, common for the middle class to pay house cleaners to stop by for about an hour, and eat out at Mexican restaurants. Live-in maids and personal chefs are for the upper class. Either way, these people's precious Mexicans live on the other side of town.

I feel much safer around Hispanics than blacks, am I delusional?

>(((sheltered middle class people)))
Yes its true. I've seen it first hand. The maid usually has her own small quarters confined to the basement or something. The man of the house goes down there at night and has sex with her. Nothing she can do because la migra... Waifu doesn't care because she's cucking him with the pool boy or gardener or both.

hes right

Attached: Lugenpresse.jpg (1844x800, 726K)

>its over
Again?

kek, can that scuffed old bitch even still run for elections?

>Ackshually

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-065936.jpg (768x238, 49K)

Absolutely degenerate. I've also heard of maids seducing the son and getting knocked up for the gibs.

MS-13 extorts, terrorizes, rapes and murders illegal immigrants with impunity. Why does the Left hate brown people so much?

That's not what I asked you.

All humans are technically animals.

This is how leftist project what they secretly think of niggers and spics. This is how they communicate, what they're not allow themselves to say, by putting their words into someone else's mouth.

Attached: amerimutant.jpg (474x572, 32K)

Let the illegal immigrants see how much their political faction really cares about them, if this information actually reaches them that is.

they're slowly taking over the shitty gang filled cities. Used to be bloods and crips, but now the MS13 is coming into the picture. The Bloods and Crips should be wary of the much more brutal MS13

Depends where you live. I lived in Kansas and 80 percent of my town was Mexicans. Usually great people. I moved to a bigger town now and there’s a ton of blacks. Haven’t had probs yet.

Like a ravenous beast.

Attached: Screen.png (1282x582, 1.56M)

>ISIS members are human too!!!

Older than the internet.

That's like saying the wild west was worse than modern day commiefornia

>Uproar as Trump Compares Middle Eastern Truck Drivers to Animals

Ms -13 are animals , truth hurts faggot ?

Attached: 1525983208044s.jpg (123x125, 2K)

>filename

Attached: IMG_4766.png (753x958, 571K)

>the left is now at the point where they get offended when someone refers to a gang of murderous rapists as animals

You liberals really need to do a little introspection.

It was supposed to be her turn!!

Attached: d8d62997bef9016d5f18e51484ee812548acb773902c4e5918e023bea6566812-2.png (1793x1313, 317K)

Anyone bets Trump has seen those gore vids? The language he uses makes me believe he has, I know he saw the ISIS drowning in cages videos.

So he called them what they are, and the Leftist twatwaffles are having a shit fit? What else is new today?

Glow in the dark

Then you don't have anyone from the middle class living there.

> can't afford weekly cleaning services, have to pick up my own garbage and put it in the wastebin
> can't afford to eat out more than once a month, most meals are fridge leftovers from meals I made myself

I bet you think middle class people make at least a million dollars a year, too.

CIA Nigger Alert!

Attached: Glow In The Dark CIA.png (412x425, 284K)

I'm sure he has because of his "bad hombres" comment during the presidential debates.
>hurtful
Like getting your face peeled off and then your chest stabbed a thousand times?

Attached: Screen.png (623x92, 38K)

>implying she's implying only blacks like football and MMA
If only they knew how racist they were themselves. Too bad they can't use logic.

Good, keep waking up fellow anons.

If Trump called all illegal immigrants animals then I would campaign for him desu. Also, fuck these outlets saying "unauthorized immigrants" and "undocumented people", they are illegal immigrants, full stop.

By the late 00s, the "lower class" had become the "middle class" perhaps because politicians didn't want to say "lower class" anymore. I mean middle class in the original, accurate way.

Why are people calling me CIA?

Libshits lose their mind when it comes to illegals and can only reply with non arguments like "don't you have feelings? they need help" it's pathetic

If MS-13 is as harmless and wonderful as the Left is saying, then they should be required to house and feed one member per family. Whoa....guys! This might be a great opportunity for a meme campaign. "ADOPT AN MS-13 MEMBER TODAY! Hundreds of MS-13 members are waiting for their forever families here in the United States. Liberals, it's time to do your part!"

why do they bother with all those tattos when they're just gonna get skinned anyway?

Dr Pavel?

Conan O'Brien should share his bed with a bad hombre as he visited Haiti after Trump's "shithole" comment.

..Bane?

Exactly!

I get that I guess. A lot of these guys came from terrible communities and broken homes and went into these situations to find security, respect and belonging that they didn't think they could find anywhere else. Would it be nice to give all of these people a loving home and to teach them that they don't have to be monsters to survive? Sure, that would be great, and I would 100% get behind that if I thought it was reasonable.

The problem though is that it isn't. It's fucking stupid. You're bringing known thugs, rapists, and killers into your home and expecting them to be model citizens. The real world doesn't work that way and you can't save everyone.

Unironically the best thing we can do for these people is to keep our own communities clean and pure and hope that if they want to change their ways then either they can look to us as an example and try to copy our success in their own communities or come and join our communities through the legally established channels to escape their personal hell.

Letting them bring the hell with them is stupid.

Same reason why adopted black babies in the whitest of families still tend to go back to being black once they get old enough, its inherent and no about of nurture will change that

no. they are illegal aliens.

>It's okay when jews call others animals though lol

Attached: 1525954500320-0.png (482x679, 436K)

Time to pack it up boys, drumpf has really done it this time.

How will we ever recover!!

>says increasingly nervous concerned lib for the 2821737th time this year

good old fashioned lügenpresse

There is a genetic component, but I personally would argue against the statment that it is purely determinate. Yes, genetics might be the single biggest determinate factor, but I don't think that nurture and societal shit should be discounted completley.

I grew up in like a 99% white area and the few black kids that we did have did not act like stereotypical american blacks. They were all just as well spoken and just as well educated as everyone else in the area, because their parents made the effort to make sure that they were just as well of as everyone else was. Maybe they were the exception and not the rule, but even in that situation they proved that there is at the very least that exception that should be noted and encouraged where it can be.

I personally find illegal immigrant a more fitting term since alien kind of just implies a national in the country whereas immigrant specifically makes note of the fact that these people intend to stay in the country permanently.

Besides that if you actually look at the definition for alien it's a bit redundant. You could say that these illegal immigrants are aliens though.

Oy vey, did you forget the 6 million?

The retraction begins.
Even AP is fake news.

Attached: AP retraction.jpg (558x455, 37K)

I think this is the full vid if anyone's interested. Keep in mind that if you want to pull direct quotes that there is a full english transcript if you go below the video and click on the elipse and click "open transcript" and change it from "English (auto-generated)" to "English"
youtube.com/watch?v=-H5v91lzFvM

Shouldn't they @realDonaldTrump with that so that people actually see it?

hes not wrong but hes still a huge faggot to realize not all people are equal.

Nah, that's the trick. The lie goes on page 1. The retraction goes behind the classifieds.

Some blacks do succeed but they've been abused by other blacks for "acting white" on their way up (while whites are accused of keeping down blacks) so they end up working and living with mostly non-blacks.