What Year Will The Truth Become Mainstream?

ITT we predict when the Holocaust will be debunked in the mainstream, what the preconditions may be for that to take place, and what the ramifications will be for society.

Attached: yDj33Xw.jpg (800x500, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SH47MeOyWV0
youtube.com/watch?v=ycsHUrCM9Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=w68gDfCbyBA
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.hr/2017/04/lying-about-elie-wiesel.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.hr/2012/09/friedrich-paul-berg-yelled-for-photos.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.hr/2010/10/mass-graves-and-dead-bodies.html
jewishgen.org/Bessarabia/files/JewishHistory/survey_ukraine_2005.pdf
sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Autumn_2016-Y.-Haimi.pdf
yahadmap.org/#village/ivaniv-ianov-yanov-yanoff-vinnytsia-ukraine.1322
rohatynjewishheritage.org/en/projects/mass-grave-survey-2017/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.hr/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
struthof.fr/en/home/
renegadetribune.com/international-red-cross-report-confirms-holocaust-six-million-jews-hoax/
ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p167_Weberb.html
balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Faurisson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Personally, I'd say it will happen around the year 2300 or so. However, before that at least one or two smaller Western nations will attempt to uncover the truth, and their governments will be promptly deposed.

I predict writhin the next decade all neo-fags will kill themselves

doesn't need to be debunked.
The narrative just goes full circle with Israel/China/Noko becoming the new Axis and getting BTFO by a new set of Allies.
Maybe after the war.

You're very confused about the world, user.

The next decade or so. After the Boomers are out of control.

Anyone who thinks about it for more than 5 minutes knows it's bullshit. The most redpilling question is to ask your typical normie why Germany would have kept so many Jews alive if the goal was to exterminate them. If you look at actual genocides like Rwanda or Armenia it's very clear how easy it is to murder a lot of people very quickly. Why not just order Jews to stand in a big field and then bomb the field? Why the camps, the holocoaster, the gas chambers, the ovens? It doesn't make sense. You could just blow people up in fields or ghettos like Israel does to the Palestinians.

Normies don't think this way usually. They will tell you that they had to dehumanize the Jews first or the soldiers would rebel. So they had to do this elaborate shit blah blah blah. Just ask a normie.

>USA and UK ever attacking their masters at Israel

u wut m8

Yeah, normies think it's all flowers and rainbows, they sre just too naive

>What Year Will The Truth Become Mainstream?
As long as Mr. Schlomo holds the media with an iron fist, it'll never happen.

That doesn't mean it didn't happen, apparently they tried bullets, but gas is more efficient.

the muh 6 million meme already got the ball rolling, the teen gen growing up now is woke to their jewish tricks. Unlike us oldfags who grew up on jewish written textbooks

I never read into this holocaust conspiracy stuff, but I was just watching a documentary on Netflix about Nazis. it said that Hitler (or maybe someone else high in the ranks, I forget) thought killing Jews by firing squad would be too traumatic for his men and that’s why they used gas. It then broke down the process saying they’d bring Jews in by train, thousands a day, to the camp. Take them to an underground gas chamber and strip them naked, kill them and then bring their bodies to the surface for crementation. It just seemed so illogical.

>Unlike us oldfags who grew up on jewish written textbooks
Everyone who goes to school will be taught the holohoax. But it's easier now to discern the lies because we live in the digital age and it's extremely easy for anyone to stumble or find the necessary information that disproves it.

thats my point, when the newfags goto do their "research" for class, they will come to the internet and Jow Forums threads will show up with the truth.

The internet has put an end to that. Still, I don't think the truth will become mainstream for at least 200 years. Jews are racing against that clock, trying to destroy the West before it wakes up.

The truth will come out, through Jewish arrogance. They honestly believe holocaust classes and denial laws will make people believe, not question them

stop fucking lying

Attached: No Scientific Proof Jews Exerminated.jpg (600x785, 203K)

Octember 43rd, 908120974890612397869 HD

that book was one of the ones shoahed from amazon for being "offensive"

thats another trick of theirs, jews own all the major publishers

The sad truth is that, at this point, most Jews honestly believe the Holocaust happened. The younger ones in particular, but Jewish boomers do as well. Only a small percentage knowingly push it as a lie. The older ones and Rabbis tend to know the truth.

even if they know it's a hoax they'll never admit it and risk hologibs

Always found it funny how the SS were portrayed as heartless monsters, but also they would rebel if they had to liquidate schlomo.

Sooner than you think. The JQ is already pretty much out there, from an untouchable 2-3 years ago to something that is just below the surface now.

All it will take is the mindless boomer fucks to go away for this to go mainstream.

What foundation myth do you expect to replace it?

Never, because it happened and all the Holocaust deniers got refuted and the famous ones (Hunt, Weber, Irving,..) even accept the Holocaust now.

Attached: 315.jpg (251x242, 12K)

Attached: 1519779444857.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

Gotcha, nigger

Attached: 1506379885940.png (1280x956, 207K)

Wait, Irving stopped being a tard? When?

youtube.com/watch?v=SH47MeOyWV0

Hahahahaha their whole denial scene fell apart

Attached: tmp_20189-1397960844601-2134030366.gif (2056x2733, 2.33M)

Haha holy shit nice
You made my day, user.

What was the purpose of having a swimming pool, orchestra, and soccer field in that famous camp near Oswiecim?
Why did the chamber have a wooden door?
Why was the door locked from the inside?
Why were all the "death" camps in the east (Poland to be exact)?
Why treat prisoners for typhus if you're going to exterminate them anyway?
Why were all camps located near factories?
Why use cyanide-based pesticide instead of bullets which are far cheaper to produce?
Why did Red Cross reported only 270,000 dead?
How long does it take to burn one human body?
Why were confessions extracted from captured Germans by torture (genital mutilations to be exact)?
When does the number 6 million appear for the first time (hint: about 50 years before WW2)?
Why is it illegal to question the holohoax in many european countries? (Why does the truth need to be protected BY LAW)?

Attached: NoScientficProof.png (726x1850, 868K)

How many were killed using mastrubation machines?
Why was Ann Frank's diary written with ballpoint pen invented only AFTER the war?
Who is Meyer Levin?
How many times does one get sent into fake shower rooms (and still somehow survives)?
How come they almost all survived "death" camps?
Who is Irene Zisblatt?
Where is Eli Wiesel's tattoo?
How long does it take for an average Zyklon B pellet to evaporate?
Why "the chambers" were not sealed, so the gas could escape? (Was the point to kill the guards as well?)
Why did the population of jews increased from 1933 to 1948 according to the World Almanac?

Attached: 1526563749538.png (682x607, 572K)

Swimming pool - imgur.com/QykBcbA
Orchestra - imgur.com/0zEqQtf
Soccer - imgur.com/J0qEZMH

2. No they didn't. The wooden doors in Crematorium 1 are not the original doors because Crematorium 1 wasn't used as a gas chamber after 1943.
3. No, it wasn't. Same Crematorium 1 story.
4. Because the vast majority of Jews lived in the East and Germany wanted to get Altreich "clean" of Jews first.
5. They treated the slave labor, they had to treat them or they would have to avoid the camps entirely, unless they want to contact typhus too.
6. Source that all camps were located near factories please. Because Treblinka wasn't for example. So you just lied.
7. Because the shooting squads started suffering heavily from PTSD. Germans were humans after all.
8. No they didn't, they said themselves it's not the total death toll and that they do not allow that conclusions are taken based on their random estimations.
9. That's impossible to answer without any given variables. Be more specific.
10. No, they weren't. Also the genital mutilation is a lie and was exposed as such in court.
11. ... same as the 4 million, 5 million and 7 million figures, these are just population estimations of the Jewry. Nowhere does it say they were murdered in such high numbers.
12. Why is it illegal to deny the Holodomor in Ukraine? Why is it illegal to deny communist crimes in Eastern European countries such as Poland and Hungary? Why is it illegal to deny the Armenian genocide in few European countries as well as Cyprus and Armenia? Why is it illegal to deny the Rwandan genocide in Rwanda? Why is it illegal to deny crimes against humanity in France, Canada and Australia?

A jesi retardiran brate.

all these questions are answered here but you wont watch it since you don't care about the facts and just want to feel smart without actually, you know, exercising problem solving skills

youtube.com/watch?v=ycsHUrCM9Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=w68gDfCbyBA

Unlike the left, we base our beliefs on facts, not celebrity endorsement.

Read "Giant with Feet of Clay" or "Breaking the Spell" if you'd like to learn the truth. Of course that's not really what you're after or you'd have found it by now.

> this is how some people think
SAD! many such cases.

1. 0, it's a lie made by a non-Jew.
2. Picture related.
3. A writer, your point? He was mad he couldn't produce Anne's story in theater.
4. 0
5. No they didn't. 2/3 of them died. Others were "lucky" they were picked for slave labor due to war needs.
6. Get to the point.
7. holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.hr/2017/04/lying-about-elie-wiesel.html
8. Depends on circumstances... this is same stupid question such as your body burning one. It's pretty quick in pre-heated rooms (the gas chambers were mainly pre-heated)
9. Source on them not being sealed?
10. No it didn't increase. The 1948 Almanac has the source from 1938, so how exactly can you see the post-war Jewish population from censuses in 1938 mhmhmmh?
The 1949 Almanac, with source from 1947/1948 shows a decrease of more than 5,5 million Jews.

Attached: AnneFrankDiary.png (1171x1011, 662K)

Actually no, you're even harder stuck in an echo chamber than the left.

How does it feel to be on your heals jew? Feel the winds of change? Will molech save you?

I'm catholic, retard.

Attached: 1495990775750.jpg (258x245, 21K)

Attached: 1474651816485.png (853x1432, 186K)

Attached: 21.png (1702x1432, 422K)

>debunked
Jow Forums is 18+

Israel first, amyryte? Catholics are just vessels for for the zionists to breakdown christian values.

>those nonanswers
Thanks for the laugh user.

You are grasping at the last straws, LMAO.
Nah, Croatia first. And Catholics are the OG christians - but I don't care about religion.

Attached: 1711718.jpg (641x529, 54K)

>catholics are zionists
you're thinking of evangelicals. catholics are generally pro-palestinian.

No problem, your stupidity is funny to me too.

Attached: 13e1a851afdc9720ac113c68a601fc6d3b2c5b3295b0041aa7de1f6255380986.png (1076x1056, 250K)

There are so many problems with the "holocaust" that you have to be mentally deranged not to notice them.

1. No mention of any Jew extermination in the Enigma decrypts. This means you have to believe that Germans were so secretive that they were afraid to discuss it over their own encrypted channels, despite conducting all other manner of war planning over the same channels, and despite sending updates on work camp populations, hangings, escape attempts (and their shootings if they occurred) etc over the same channels.
2. No discoloration of the brick in the so-called gas chambers that would be caused by zyklon b. The same blue discoloration is present in 100% of the delousing chambers.
3. The Germans did not possess the necessary coke to cremate the bodies, and were starved for coke for industrial purposes pertaining to the war effort as it was. Even if all the coke in Germany was used for cremation there would not have been enough.
4. No vast fields of bodies or evidence of massive tonnage of ash. This despite attempts to debunk "deniers" for decades.
5. Cremation time makes the number impossible with the claimed crematoria.

I could go on but why bother? You've taken the blue pill and will believe whatever it is you want to believe.

I'm not even getting into the farcical post-war kangaroo court, the absurd claims made by "survivors" that have aged very poorly, the obvious inefficiency of supposed genocide technology that is antithetical to the German character, the lack of any German order anywhere directing a program of extermination, and so much more.

No, as a Catholic, I can say we are pro-kingdom of Jerusalem.

sure, me too
but politically catholics tend to be for a 2-state solution over there

6. laws that make it illegal to question the claims
7. grade school level math disproves (((their))) claims
8. a) no evidence contrary to the holocaust was allowed during the Nuremberg trials
8. b) no evidence contrary to the holocaust was allowed during any trials to date (questioning holocaust).
9. No evidence exists to prove a holocaust
10. all actual photographs and communications prove the complete opposite of what the jews claim.

Attached: 1526462300986.jpg (900x653, 86K)

1. That's a LIE. Why are you LYING to me? Höfle Telegram was captured.
2. Picture related.

Attached: Residue.png (720x2298, 607K)

When Muslims infiltrate the German government. They want all Gibs diverted to their imams, so they will stop paying Holocaust reparations and debunk the whole thing. Then, basically ww3 to cover it up.

3. Where's the proof they didn't have enough? Care to provide a source or something? Also picture related.
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.hr/2012/09/friedrich-paul-berg-yelled-for-photos.html

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.hr/2010/10/mass-graves-and-dead-bodies.html

jewishgen.org/Bessarabia/files/JewishHistory/survey_ukraine_2005.pdf

sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Autumn_2016-Y.-Haimi.pdf

yahadmap.org/#village/ivaniv-ianov-yanov-yanoff-vinnytsia-ukraine.1322

rohatynjewishheritage.org/en/projects/mass-grave-survey-2017/

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.hr/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html

5. Nop, it doesn't. Why don't you elaborate why do you think it does.

Attached: 1518979271819.png (814x382, 43K)

All we have to do is wait until the boomers go extinct. I feel as if the normies are more "open" to this.

The myth that Rothschild's lost control when Trump won

3rd frame
bunch of Media jews conspiring to make race war with backs and whites at the same time as promoting race mixing and paying for muslims to enter the country.

Attached: 1522025350474.jpg (629x667, 174K)

1. Doesn't dispute the existence of such facilities, just a bunch of ad hominems targeting sceptics. 1st link implies that some of the prisoners were treated better, therefore swimming pool. 2nd link goes more elaborate on existence of several classes of prisoners with allegedly captured allied soldiers being at the top. Point being, swimming pool, orchestra, and soccer field EXISTED and what you offer is just one-sided (kiked) interpretation.

2 & 3. Gassing in Crematorium (like litteral ovening with gas meme). Ok, let's say that Crematorium 1 is just a name for a camp section, rather than litteral Crematorium. So, they shifted the "gas chambers" around and replaced parts. Were the original door ever "found". (Just axing for a friend).

4. Wrong answer. There are many sparsly populated places in Germany. They could've exterminated germany's kikes right there without anyone knowing and polish kikes in the occupied Poland.
The true answer is: because Poland was occupied by the Soviet Union, which was still predominately lead / ruled by the jews since judeo-bolshevik "revolution" (refer to Mr. Solzhenitsyn work and / or Pres. Putin's speach to orthodox kikes, found on jewtube for more on that). So they could make up "truth" as they went along. No checking for evidence, it is as (((we))) say or it's Gulag time, bro. Western allies were a bit more sceptical, hence required evidence for death camps (there were none).

5. Slave labour (the truer term should be forced labour, but whatever). So, at least you admit, Germans were not exterminating "death" camp prisoners right away, straight from the trainz an sheeit.

6. Treblinka was a well known transit camp. In the Auschwitz (complex), there were I.G. Farben, Siemens and Krupp's factiories (along many others)

7. Should've used Ukrainian sub-human squads then. Seriously, why not rotating firing squads, or visiting squads like celebrities on tour. Or better, make some jews kill others in exchange for freedom.

Attached: 6358528611_c611cecf53_b.jpg (1024x768, 386K)

This post makes no fucking sense.
Makes you appear totally retarded.

4. They did on several occasions and people found out and were outraged.
struthof.fr/en/home/
Here is one in an isolated valley in Alsace.

1. Yea and it's usage is explained in what I linked. The vast majority of Jews didn't even see those. Auschwitz also housed Poles and Russian PoWs. Again, Jews did not access these facilities, except very few Jews who were talented in music could perform in theater for the SS to escape harsh labor.
Also please point out the Ad Hominems.

"Given the dichotomy between the very complex nature and history of Auschwitz and the habit of many to consider the camp only as a "top-secret mass extermination center," many people, including bona-fide historians, survivors, and not so bona-fide holocaust deniers, often commit the fallacy of composition: they reason from the properties of the part of Auschwitz that was engaged with mass extermination to the properties of Auschwitz as a whole. A favourite example of the negationists is the so-called swimming pool in Auschwitz I. They argue that the presence of a swimming pool, with three diving boards, shows that the camp was really a rather benign place, and therefore could not have been a center of extermination. They ignore that the swimming pool was built as a water reservoir for the purpose of firefighting (there were no hydrants in the camp), that the diving boards were added later, and that the pool was only accessible to SS men and certain privileged Aryan prisoners employed as inmate-funcionaries in the camp. The presence of the swimming pool does not say anything about the conditions for Jewish inmates in Auschwitz, and does not challenge the existence of an extermination program with its proper facilities in Auschwitz II."

So basically your point falls apart.

2 & 3 Gas chambers were in the crematoriums, idiot. Crematorium 1 was a Crematorium, HCN was found on it's walls and blueprints + tons of other proof. The original doors are put on the exterior, you can see them today.

Attached: WoodenDoors.png (551x722, 439K)

Damit your use of logic an provable facts has changed my mind forever.
I will now ignore what my grandparents that lived during the war in Holland (grandpa in a camp) have told me.
My mum and grandparents on mums side wouldn't have abandoned being a jews over the lies the jews spread,
I am certainly going to take the word of a surrendering Frenchman calling me names over provable facts and my families word (on both sides).
I am going to put all my logical faculties aside because you called me a name.
I will ignore the fact that everything you've posted uses circular logic, subterfuge and un factual claims.
I'm making a holocoaster park right now.

Attached: 1520456304834.png (720x536, 377K)

Why are you cucks so afraid to admit you wished Hitler finished the job?

4. Wrong. I already explained it and you can refer yourself to Goebbels' statement that the Altreich was cleared from the Jewry. What you call the right answer is an assertion. Please provide proof for your statement.

5. You just moved the goalpost. No, Germans were exterminating a percentage of the Jews right away. They picked a percentage for slave labor and a bigger percentage for extermination.

"The Jews are now being pushed out of the General Government, beginning near Lublin, to the East. A pretty barbaric procedure is being applied here, and it is not to be described in any more detail, and not much is left of the Jews themselves. In general one may conclude that 60% of them must be liquidated, while only 40% can be put to work. The former Gauleiter of Vienna [Globocnik], who is carrying out this action, is doing it pretty prudently and with a procedure that doesn't work too conspicuously. The Jews are being punished barbarically, to be sure, but they have fully deserved it. The prophesy that the Führer issued to them on the way, for the eventuality that they started a new world war, is beginning to realise itself in the most terrible manner. One must not allow any sentimentalities to rule in these matters." - Joseph Goebbels, Joseph Goebbels diary, 27th March 1942

6. No, Treblinka was an extermination camp. The transit camp theory is a bunk. Yet there were no factories there rendering your theory useless.

7. Germans chose their murder method, your assertions are irrelevant.

(continued)
You got to get more creative, when you're over the top cartoonish ebil nahtzee villain an sheeit. Why not grant them some of that sweet upper-class prisoner swimming pools and some sexy camp brothel time, gnomesayin, in exchange for shooting other jews. You may think that I'm making fun of the holohoax (I am), but the official (((narative))) already includes Kapos, doesn't it?
Or even better, why not throw them into the fire alive? It's the cheapest way, and you get 2 birds with one shot.

8. This is my starting point: renegadetribune.com/international-red-cross-report-confirms-holocaust-six-million-jews-hoax/
What's yours?

9. About 3 hours on average. Yes, you can get creative, like stack bodies together (but, takes longer), pour gasoline (expensive, since the Germans were suffering from shortage of gasoline throughout the war), or fly them to Atacama desert and back for drying & natural mumification.

10. Rudolf Hess had his nuts cracked by the (((British))) and many others as well:
ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p167_Weberb.html
Your move.

11. NO. I was reffering to the fact that the number 6 holds some religious / occult significance to the jews and the accusation of genocide of 6 million jews was thrown around since the last days of the Russian Empire.
balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php

12. I didn't know about illegality of questioning the Holodomor in the Ukraine, but I'm against it anyway. (Again, same thing for Poland, Hungary, etc) And I'm not even going into "denying crimes against humanity" whatever it means, sound dangerous (imagine being accused of that and then good luck defending yourself).
It's illegal because IT'S NOT TRUE. BECAUSE IT IS USED TO BLACKMAIL ALL WHITES (not just Germans) INTO SELF-HATE. Even Poles, for fuck sake (refer to the recent events).

Attached: lckXrCC.jpg (580x435, 62K)

> complains I used ad-hominems when I clearly said that your arguments made you look retarded
> proceeds to use ad-hominems and gives me patronage over statements I never made and logic I never used while making usage of it
Leaf.
Are you a Muslim? I refuse to believe a white man can be so stupid.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1000x1169, 409K)

I could see ZOG central UK going rogue with Israel if they lose control of US

Actual holy numbers for Jews are 7(divine number, days of the week), 49(jubilee) and basically any multiple of 7 really.

All that text to fail to counter the core claim, which has been proven forensically again and again. You also ignored the other points. Very few academics dare to test the walls for fear of being excommunicated from academia. Dr. Kollestrom did, and wrote a book about it. He originally set out to debunk deniers as a forensic chemist. He's now ostracized for publishing his findings, so he wrote a book about the whole fiasco called "Breaking the Spell." It used to be on Amazon but of course we can't have that.

(countinued)
It's illegal because THE BIGGEST LIE IN HISTORY was used to create Pissrael, a litteral "Nazi" state, founded on extreme violence and ultimate hate. It's illegal because it was used to blackmail Europeans into accepting Pissrael's existence (muh persecution an sheeit). That's why it's illegal. That and infinitely milking shekels for muh 6 trillion until the End times.

Attached: 430810C.jpg (650x432, 57K)

all you need is to redpill leftists on the holocaust. they hate jews already because of muh Palestinians. seriously, many liberals are possible allies when it comes to the JQ.

2018 through digits

Thanks, rabbi.

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

It's illegal because not every asshole should spout non-sense when they have no accreditation. Just like no-one without a licence can sell his services as a lawyer or make drug prescriptions.
Leave history to historians, or become one.

The truth will never become mainstream. Just because you were born with a smartphone in your pocket doesn't mean progress is inevitable. It's that very smartphone that has made fee fee motivated groupthink more prevalent than it has ever been, which is necessarily anti-truth. Groupthink is vulnerable to influence by feelings with which the truth doesn't always agree. Thus our progress inevitably leads to progression of denial of truth and ultimately our destruction. In being like God we destroy ourselves without Him.

You can't actually discuss facts because you don't know them. You have to resort to pasting wall-o-text memes and links to websites like "holocaustcontroversies.blogspot" and "rohatynjewishheritage.org"

What you fail to grasp is that the rest of us began like you. From the time we could toddle we were inundated with your "facts." I never wanted to believe it was all a lie. The lie is more grotesque than the whole lot of "facts." But most high-IQ individuals who think for themselves and question things arrive at the same conclusion. It's a load of propaganda. Clinging to it doesn't make you noble or special.

>it's illegal because assholes spouting nonsense should be illegal
That's what you just said.

It is not illegal as long as you have the accreditations.
We have a SJW constructionist tier "critical text analysis" revisionist who has been spouting his shit for decades.
He is in his right and what he does is perfectly legal.

But you know what? He has a historian accreditation.

You are saying it should be required of people to have accreditation to speak, implying people shouldn't be able to choose to whom they listen. If people are unable to make that choice, there is no purpose of speech. Your proposition is self-refuting because of this, and because there's no reason to heed anything you have to say on a goat slaughtering reprisal forum with display of your accreditation.

without*

>It's illegal because not every asshole should spout non-sense when they have no accreditation

Every single asshole were allowed to question everything in this world EXCEPT FOR ONE SINGLE THING.
This is not a good reason why it should be barred.

For a historical event to be barred from being revisited or questioned even on academic level is very very ridiculous and retarded.

>It is not illegal as long as you have the accreditations.

Its actually fucking illegal even if you have all the qualification in the world.
You can't even start your research on such basis or even have it published.

I am not sure whom you speak off but I am 100% sure that he have been discredited, barred from entering multiple countries and that his research paper were banned even on academic level.

That photo is fake. Look at the shadow on the mens heads, then look at the shadows on the corpse. They dont match

Propaganda!!!!

Yes be a good goy, just accept everything the jew pisses in your psyche. Leave history to the (((historians))) and law to (((lawyers))). Never question the authority. And no matter what never ever forget muh 6 gorillion. Btw, check out that new Ann Frank's diary facts that came out recently. Totally legit.

Attached: jew-troll.jpg (600x350, 41K)

The photo is real.
Its a fucking morgue that were made to control typhus infection, of course they would burn a fucking corpse or two on daily basis.

> EXCEPT FOR ONE SINGLE THING
Jej, truely an Amefrican statement.
>For a historical event to be barred from being revisited or questioned even on academic level
False.
>You can't even start your research on such basis or even have it published
You can start your research if you feel like it but won't receive any funds. His name is Faurisson.
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Faurisson
It's been a while revisionists don't look for peer approval due to their retarded methods(pseudo science and hypercritical method of text analysis) and publish books instead.

>wanting to grant the academic elite a monopoly on opinion molding
I also see no reason why people shouldn't be allowed to provide or purchase certain services because they lack education unless they market themselves as having it.

the truth already is mainstream

> Muslim tier screeching
Alright lad.
> Ann Frank
What fact? That she was moved to another camp due to soviet advances and died there?
Truely groundbreaking. Must mean it's all bullshit.

So what else is illegal to discuss or deny in your wasteland of a nation? Do tell.

It led to a lot of shit. Snake oil salesmen, frauds, etc...
Are you an ancap? This degree of stupidity only exists in that community.

Look up censorship.

>Are you an ancap?
No. Are you a social democrat?

I'll watch them - gotta get acquainted with (((enemy))) propaganda, though I suspect it's the usual semitic shit.
Meanwhile, you watch these:

1. one third of the holocaust
2. a holohoax analysis (david cole)
3. hellstorm
4. jewish gas chamber hoax
5. questioning the holocaust why we believed
6. the myth of gas chambers at auschwitz

This just scratches the surface. Most you can find on jewtube. If not, then piratebay.