Liberals will defend this

Liberals will defend this

Attached: F2C766EA-2A75-4CFB-92F3-5D235A0358E8.jpg (798x1660, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmT7-dhOWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The race war starts the day they do this to a white kid

Samefag

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

niggers already did it to multiple white kids

This should be a hashtag

#LiberalsWillDefendThis with pictures like OP's. Someone tell Cernovich and Posobeic. They'd be able to get it trending. Cernovich likes to be on Jow Forums's good side, so if you tell him Jow Forums sent you he'll do it.

They do it LITERALLY every fucking day to white kids you fucking retard.

Yeah that has never happened before

can you post an example?

nigga where you been

Attached: rapedwoman400.png (457x549, 195K)

Just continue sitting on your sorry fat ass LARPing and eating cheetos.

Continue gripping your comfort blanket of this caricature

leftypol wants to do this to babies, imagine that

>#LiberalsWillDefendThis
i like this idea

They all need to die along with the kikes and spics.

It’s incredible how these “”””””people””””” come to the United States and do all the same barbaric shit that turned their countries into hellholes. I thought magic American dirt was going to turn them into lawyers and doctors?

BASED CAIN

Attached: 43E83978-E762-48DA-BF5B-685C575CFC64.jpg (1242x1249, 824K)

This girl reminds of that other latino girl with the huge tiddies who an heroed because jealous girls bullied her because of aforementioned huge tiddies.

Jews are literally to blame for this.

You're American. You will do nothing. They already do this to white kids and you do nothing. Because you're American.

Attached: 1509019229352.jpg (650x500, 71K)

I thought only in Brazil leftists would go as fat as openly defending murderers and criminals.

It seems leftist dementia is a worldwide phenomenon

go as far*

No we won't?

Meanwhile, right-wingers will defend this.

Attached: articlemesa0330.jpg (1200x900, 364K)

>hides flag

>You're American. You will do nothing.
lol, notice that the nigger's picture is a mugshot. Or maybe an orange jumpsuit is just her normal clothes?

No one here was defending that manlet

yes you do and no we didn't, Jow Forums made memes against this guy

fuck you kike!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He obviously has no real argument, because they will in fact defend MS-13 just because Trump opposes them.

What, Officer Simon Says?

Wow. Your police arrested a guy for torturing a white child to death with a blowtorch. Total 14/88 territory bro. You're fighting the race war for sure.

You also arrested and prosecuted a fat spic who defended himself against a nigger thug. You proud of that too?

How does a flag make a true statement false or a false statement true?

Americans do nothing in the face of nigger and spic violence. This is uncontrovertible truth. Hell, in the face of nigger crime, you elect a nigger to be your president and tear down statues that upset niggers.

Rahowa for sure, my Aryan brother.

Attached: 1520066252752.png (1011x838, 756K)

Salvadorians are very literally the scum of the earth and the MS-13 one of the most wicked organization you could imagine. I've spent a few months there and even they agree that the place is an unsalvageable hellhole. That fucking baffles me that they come to the US and recreate precisely what they were supposedly escaping.

>That fucking baffles me that they come to the US and recreate precisely what they were supposedly escaping.
More like moving to virgin territory.

>Wow. Your police arrested a guy for torturing a white child to death with a blowtorch.
lol, what did you expect? that they'd throw him a party, or throw him into a wood chipper?

>You also arrested and prosecuted a fat spic who defended himself against a nigger thug. You proud of that too?
Who's "you"? Zman wasnt charged with anything off the bat, and rightfully so. That's how the laws work in my state. Not my fault onigger ruined his life.

This dude looks like my cousin Throckmorton

>He obviously has no real argument, because they will in fact defend MS-13 just because Trump opposes them.

Is this honestly the level that trumpfags have debates? Do you have anything other than a strawman argument.

>He obviously has no real argument, because they will in fact defend the manlet police officer just because Trump supports them.

Attached: 1485086662364.jpg (1174x1004, 200K)

Great idea they defend a lot of retarded shit.

Nobody mentioned the police other than you, faggot, because you have no argument and desperately need to change the subject.

Every
Single
Day

Attached: 1526084563050.png (640x629, 168K)

hey Shareblue, I thought you guys lost your contract! How's it going ?

Attached: the holy wink and a smile.jpg (300x230, 25K)

And no one on the left mentioned supporting MS-13. What's your point?

Then why are they mad that Trump called MS13 animals? Checkmate, atheist.

A. They're not animals. And if they're "metaphorally" animals, would you be upset if i called Trump and swampy members of Trump's inner circles animals?
B. How do you know he was talking about gang member specifically? Sounds like he was talking about undocumented immigrants in general.

Attached: 11-055331.jpg (1152x1418, 466K)

Getting raped is a choice

niggers are an unorganized bunch.
with MS-13 there is a an actual thing that can be targeted.
you know, instead of targeting race.

mm
release the video

Your first point is just quibbling over semantics.

Your second point is just dead wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmT7-dhOWs

Trump was being asked SPECIFICALLY about MS-13 when he made that statement. You're either an idiot or you're being deliberately obtuse.