Trump refers to immigrants as animals - Fake news

>Trump called MS13 animals
>Media takes 25 second clip out of context and says he called all immigrants animals

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-calls-immigrants-animals-again_us_5afca15fe4b0779345d59e2a

>youtube.com/watch?v=wwca5Nc2NG0

Is MS-13 the new islam now? Inshallah MS13 is a gangster group of peace. The radicals who behead other gang members are not representative of the gang. the vast majority of the gang are honest, hard working cocaine dealers and soldiers who just want to flood our streets with cocaine in peace. Bigots.

Attached: trump_calls_MS13_animals.jpg (837x722, 86K)

Why the zoophobia, OP?

Attached: wug_zoo_animals.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Me on the left

>Inshallah
what is this garbage word doing on this board?

I'm confused. Were you expecting truth from News Jews? Lie-by-omission is 90% of what they peddle.

the shark girl is the cutest one

Yeah it's getting more obvious they're overplaying their hand here. Start posting pics of cartel victims with the caption "mauled by animals" or "victim of animal violence". Better yet, post pictures of the criminals themselves and use this blotter "This is X, he raped and murdered a whole village. Would an animal do that? No. But MS-13 would. #worsethananimals"

When was the first time?

She's the hero we need.

Attached: airi_shark_saves_europe.jpg (960x720, 125K)

I sometimes wonder if those "journalists" are aware of how disingenuous they are when they write shit like that? They can't really be this stupid, can they?

You shouldn't be able to just cut together clips to change the meaning to slander someone
The sooner we fix this shit, the better

They’re not dumb, it works. I just walked by a gaggle of nurses faux raging over Trump calling immigrants animals.

Ask them
Email them and call them out on the bs they write
Ask them if they enjoy what they do
Ask them how their family is doing

Attached: Perfect_hair_forever.jpg (275x355, 109K)

He shouldn't call them animals, he should call them Invaders and declare war on any country facilitating people coming here
That includes Israel.

It really does work
I have many stupid family members that spew the same lies the media feed them on snl and late night puke fests
It's really amazing how well Trump is doing considering the outright war against him

Attached: 1525475056895_4.jpg (1920x1080, 784K)

I wish he said all immigrants were animals

The MSM and Democrats seem to think Legal Immigrants, Illegal Immigrants and MS-13 ARE ALL THE SAME FUCKING THING

Litterally means "if it's god's will". Sure should be okay with most of you christ cucks.

Why is there no fucking standard or licence required to practice journalism. This kind of misinformation is extremely dangerous.
>Need to be recertified every year to use a forklift
>Don't need to be certified to make the news

cute desu

le politics retards

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 8.04.45 AM.png (1091x390, 98K)

>Invaders deserve the same rights as citizen
Why

That is beginning to sound like a plan.
>mfw I realize the shortage of anti-gang memes. We need Kek's fury

Attached: 1524611488245.jpg (675x1200, 130K)

perhaps Huff post should view the terrifying cartel torture videos on r9k. shit you can't unsee, never would've thought someone could still be living after all that.

echo chamber

Attached: Media Deception.jpg (583x736, 166K)

It's verbatim copied from a post some mudslime made after the french concert attack modified for their MS-13 brethren. Intersectional terrorism yo!

This. This is good.

Hopefully this will redpill some people about ms-13. I can't wait to show some shitlibs pictures of beheaded gang violence victims and ask them if they really want that in this country.

No, it's clear brain damage. Look at her past list of articles. Set perineum to cringe.

Attached: cunt_becomes_journalist.jpg (335x890, 82K)

Quit crying you little bitches. It's easy to conflate Trump's rhetoric against MS-13 as rhetoric about immigrants in general. He obviously believes both groups are "animals" anyway. He makes zero effort, in this instance or others, to distinguish between violent, bloodthirsty killers and peaceful immigrants who happen to be undocumented. Just spare me with this crying about the media bias - please. We all know Trump hates immigrants IN GENERAL and that is NOT A SECRET. Meanwhile Trump sycophants are calling foul because the media misrepresents his remarks? Yeah, suuuure. Trump sees no distinction between MS13 gang members and all other unocumented immigrants.

Just turn yourself into ICE beaner.

Attached: pauliegtfo.gif (396x228, 2.15M)

Well statistics continually do work in his favour, friend. It would be very impractical to set a precedent that since there are good undocumented immigrants then all undocumented immigrants are okay unless they get caught doing something illegal. Ironic since they've already done something highly illegal and disrespectful.
I don't really like the man, but he is doing & saying nothing wrong in a situation like this.
He isn't killing them like they're "animals"; he's upholding the national identity of the citizen - no racial undertone, speaking strictly of nationality.

TRUMP: Waking up normies 24/7

Attached: 1518106344160.png (709x613, 289K)

How many undocumented immigrants are out there without car insurance?
I know several people hit by illegals who gave fake insurance or hit and ran

Undocumented people in the country are a nuisance
They should have taken Trump's path to citizenship deal, which was more than fair given that it was similar to the path to citizenship for legal migrants

Instead the dems defends lawlessness

Why do you think it's stupid? They did it to Sarah Palin, and it worked.

Attached: sarah_palin_ukraine.jpg (469x270, 89K)

illegal immigrants are animals
nothing wrong with that headline

Attached: hubert.jpg (402x306, 29K)

>Is MS-13 the new islam now?

Yes. The left has a long history of idolizing criminals. Not just the petty ones either, rapists and murderers as well.

Attached: Lugenpresse.jpg (1844x800, 390K)

I have a simple solution to the illegal immigration problem: no borders, no taxes.

Attached: 2015_latin_america_homicide_murder_rates_2.jpg (644x723, 38K)

The left is pretending nazis are more common than ms-13 members

The media thinks "black" and "felon" are synonymous. They project their own racism onto everyone else.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-08-21-at-3.36.41-PM.png (1280x507, 47K)

Liberals unironically support gangs. The Bay area has made it illegal for police to report violent gangs members to ICE. Yup you heard that correctly, it's a crime in the Bay area for the police to report violent felons to ICE to be deported

That was a definite freudian slip. They can't even see their own hypocrisy on the democratic plantation.

>Gang members who flay children alive are still people

Castrate every one of these people.

You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

If you base your candidacy and then presidency off bombastic lies and spreading misinformation, you're going to get some return fire. What goes around comes around. I don't feel sorry for Trump one little bit when the media roasts him for his sweeping generalizations. Fuck Trump, he 100% deserves every negative story about him that is printed in the press. If he wants to control the narrative (he can't) then it would be best to utilize some TACT (of which he has none) when making public statements rather than shooting from the hip like an absolute retard.

I fucking hate Reddit liberals so much. They have no problem calling trump supports Nazis and saying they shouldn't have rights but the minute trump makes a statement that is completely reasonable within the context they froth at the mouth. They are the worst hypocrites ever and the "journalists" reporting this shit and trying to group all immigrants in with gang members need to be hung. Fucking lying rats man. They will say anything for a story.

>Trump Refers To Pit Bulls As 'Animals." Again.

Anyway, all politicians or officials pushing "sanctuary" policies are guilty of one count of obstruction of justice for every illegal alien in their jurisdiction and should spend the rest of their lives in federal prison.

Technically, humans are animals

As if the media would let up on him at all now
He could resign and donate all his money to gibs and they would still hate him

and again it wasn't "immigrants" he was talking about

Is this supposed to make us support him again? I mean it's kinda working

Attached: 63ed387e6b9834775327cf1173eed54f887c92052e6691bf0ddca1812085166f.jpg (255x210, 16K)

I think they misspelled DRUMPF XDDDDDDDDDDD

Probably the last time he called MS-13 animals.

>implying these gated community brats know anything about Ms-13

including his wife?

Yeah Trump is clearly beinbg misrepresented.
On the other hand, it's Trump the ZOG puppet who pimped out his beautiful blonde aryan daughter to a kike who probably films her getting gangbanged by niggers, so fuck him.
Wasps landing on scorpions, someone gets stung but we don't really care who.

Kek.
>ITT shills pretending niggers andbeaners are ACTUALLY HUMANS

you're a fucking idiot that can't comprehend words

I worked at a hospital as a Financial Manager and I lost what respect I had for nurses for shit like this, and of course stealing cash from patients purses and wallets.
>mfw a nurse stole $160
>mfw we had to settle for $20,000 and write off care expense
>mfw she only got her license suspended for a year

Attached: ftj73bys5hrz.jpg (750x655, 59K)

most people are fucking stupid and wont read past the headline

Nurses are some of the most bat shit crazy women on the planet.

You've clearly never met a social worker

That is some stale pasta Shareblue nigger

I could get on board with this. Startling shortage of exposure to cartel crimes among the normalfag population

I took some journalist courses way back. The main thing they drive home is that all pieces are supposed to be impartial. You state the facts. Who, what, where, why and how. You provide information and let the reader come up with their own conclusion. You also are supposed to present both sides of any argument equally. If you're conducting an interview, you're merely there to ask the questions and mediate the discussion, not to interject with your opinions on the matter. When's the last time you've seen "journalism" presented this way? It's considered highly unethical.

Yes thats it, cry for me user. Tell us all about how mean and nasty trump is. You've come to the right place

This, good idea