We Jews weren't even slaves in Egypt. If you can't get around this lie, you deserve to be ruled over

We Jews weren't even slaves in Egypt. If you can't get around this lie, you deserve to be ruled over.

Attached: Black Cube.jpg (474x382, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You aren't human. Your names are all registered and lists spread.
We will deal with you soon enough.

What's your master plan, you stupid Goy?

Wow, was it literally anuddah shoah?

It's simple, you create golems everywhere you go.
We, the aryans, the true chosen people and the original jews will exterminate all of you dirty neanderthal imposters.

Oh, now I'm the neanderthal? Enjoy the flood in your nations. Call them whatever you would like, Goy

Not at all. We ruled from behind the curtain with a fistful of coin, as usual.

Worst LARP ever. Stop replying to yourself on different proxies.

It's so funny how you goyim have managed to delude yourself into holding the beliefs you do.

And yes, jews are neanderthals. This is what the nazis knew, it's why they did all the head measuring.

Read Jakten på Odin by Thor Heyerdahl, it tells you all you need to know about who the true chosen people are.

I haven't done that once, you stupid Goy. Any other theories you want to try? Sorry to break up your circle jerk again.

Who are you calling Goyim?

You. You're a jew, the ultimate goyim. Absolute worthless creatures devoid of any soul or blessing by the gods.
White people are the chosen race, this is what you goyim try so desperately to hide. Pathetic.

What proof do you have of this? All history has fallen in the wake of international Jewry, and you know it's unstoppable now.

Attached: 1513473058901.jpg (1280x1733, 192K)

>unstoppable
No, silly goyim.
History hasn't fallen, it has simply been subverted.
So easy to open peoples eyes and make them filled with a lust for jew blood when you show them truth.

Proof is everywhere, in the bible, in the DNA, in the Norse sagas even.
But you're a goyim, you can't into these things or thinking independently.
Enjoy your little foreskinless circlejerk while it lasts.

You'll never wake them up.

>5778
>being this wicked

It is for the sake of this that Hashem did for me when I left Egypt. For me and not for (You). If (You) was there (You) would not have been redeemed.

This, they were employees. Jews have always been communists, and Moses was a Union leader.

ITT two Norveegens have a bit of a fun LARPing session.
8/10, am entertained

I know you weren't slaves in Egypt because ancient Jews and modern Jews are different people. You're nothing more than Khazar spawn animals who need to be physically removed.

This Goy gets it.

we wuz hyksos nshit

Even I will admit that this Khazar mafia bit is a lie and a deflection, obfuscating the bloodlines of the 13th tribe to pretend that we Jews can stand you Goyim for even a day.

Makes sense, this is probably why the Pharoahs were depicted with those masks. It was to hide the hook nose. And yes I agree that Moshe was a community organizer, and the kikes were allways communists.

Need...more....gas

You really want to take another shot? Germany is still reaping their benefits. Maybe you'll actually gas us this time.

You're a faggot for samefagging, but I still agree with the message.

I haven't done this once. Why do you filthy Goyim always accuse me of this?

I love to Deconstruct too

Your whole religion is FAKE and just a rip-off from various cultures, your flag is based in Satan, Your Kaballah is stolen from the Egyptians, the Talmud is just Jewish gossip/rumours/Deception, you worship a fake female light deity from the Kaballah known as Shekinah, which you spiritually copulate with(Lol), that is the pelvic thrusting at the Wailing Wall, and your garb/culture is stolen from your time in the East. The entire cultural foundation for your people in based in death/darkness/lies. There's not one thing genuine or real about your culture, which explains your incessant need to tear down others'. EVERYTHING about Jewish culture is just stolen from other cultures, and rebranded with your Jewish Ego. You WILL be unmasked. There is nothing Real or Spiritual about Judaism, it's a FAKE religion to cover the criminal enterprise of bastard false Sons of Abraham.

Attached: justice-2060093_960_720.jpg (960x640, 79K)

>edomites think they're the real jews
AHAHAHAAHAH!
AHHHAHAAHAHHAHA!

Attached: cross-burning-1989-stone-mountain.gif (470x270, 86K)

It is very true. Many of the elite are Khazars, they look completely different than standard Ashkenazi. They look like they possible mated with snakes they used to worship, and they're obsessed with Phallic metaphors(well all Jews are really). They look very Turk, and are always EVIL to the core. They've been interwoven into Jewish culture for about 1k years now

You're right. The Edomites were never slaves in Egypt. The Hebrews were.

Where are your proofs ? Did they get reparations for this lie

This.

I was laughing my ass off when they tried to push that dickwashers meme

Attached: 7a2b511c42c6643f7d14136055c0b0d9.jpg (960x960, 157K)

WE WUZ JUDEANS N SHIEEET
reminder any modern jew are not of the old jewish states
some fucking LARPing faggots took the name like the jews (ironic) they are

Attached: 1526238944870.jpg (900x676, 91K)

I am thinking of filtering all threads containing the word "jew".

What filters do you guys use?

>We Jews weren't even slaves in Egypt. If you can't get around this lie, you deserve to be ruled over.
I know. I suspect you being the priesthood under Akhenaten. Nice fairytales you wrote dough. I keep painting my door red because of it.

Does it bother you when actual judeans call you the alamek?

Attached: 1524663341029.webm (1280x720, 962K)

You do tell the truth, in a sense. As if we know all of the mysteries of who provided our ascent. I will not humor your theory of us being reptiles though. I've never seen a Jew lay an egg.

>We Jews weren't even slaves in Egypt.

Jews love to feign being victims? Why I never!

multi-checked

I didn't say you were reptiles, I said some of them crossed DNA somehow, which explains why some of them look like snakes. Do all Jews understand this whole Culture is just one big stolen clusterfuck of made up shit? Does their ego allow them to see it? To me the Jewish ego is ALWAYS your pitfall, it doesn't disallowed you from overplaying or acting

>We Jews

Jews have always been the merchants and profiteers over slavery even where they originate from. Which is India. Which is also the source of all white supremacy and the bleaching rape gang operations started with the kalash tribe of northern pakistan.

Attached: Kalash-tribe-girl.jpg (500x375, 147K)

We're the best criminals. We contaminate your legal systems to end up breaking our own rules, then we gaslight you on your own morals. This happens every single day. We are the physical manifestation of accelerationism.

Attached: JFK.jpg (880x1163, 233K)

No you weren't, Israelites were. Jews are Edomites.

"Jews" are Edomites, Aryans (the Adamic race) are Israelites.

You Christians are Edomites. Why else do you believe ISIS is wiping his name from the sands in the Levant?

I believe it kike. I get flash mobbed/gang stalked by militant Jews from I don't know who the ADL or Bnai B'rith or some other militant kike organization. They love gaslighting, smearing through enuendo. It's funny tho because you people reallllly are paper tigers. I'll call then Kikes to their flash mobbing faces and they just scurry away like rats or snakes, to attack you when you're not looking. Really start to pity them for the most part, they're like some sort of retarded animal with no foundation but death. A cursed people with no soul

No, "Jews" are idumean leaders, Aryans are Edomites.

Its blatantly obvious in our current time.

You should really turn it up. Just go ahead and do Project Haiti Worldwide. Just remember this schlomo, torture and pain are very real. You only hope for an afterlife.

Attached: 1525862666440.jpg (440x759, 32K)

I can tell you who they were, it is always the same story.
They were middle management hired by the rulers to efficiently extract profits form the slaves/farmers.

Also JFK was killed because he tried to get through Treasury to issue silver backed currency again, instead of the (((Federal Reserve)))

>be me
>Freemason
>first thing I learned was that Jews tried to take over Egypt and the Egyptians got pissed and enslaved them

We did not force you away from convalescence. You accepted it. This is the deal with our influence, as you genius Goyim might know. All of us Jews know the deal. You say that we are our own downfall, but what about yourselves?

Will durrant states
>Then for reasons unclear, the Egyptian people soured on the Jews. Perhaps it was their attempts to influence financial and agricultural systems at the time. Nevertheless, these Jews who were welcomed some 30 years prior suddenly found themselves faced with a decree that any Jewish mother would see her child ripped from her home and slaughtered.

You Goyim will just love the World Central Bank. You won't have to worry about the accursed usury anymore. No possessions, no stress.

Get our of Freemasonry idiot. It's subversion and it's completely based in Jewish Kaballism and myth. Boaz and Jachin are the two towers on the sides of the Tree of Life. You can achieve your own worldly enlightenment studying on your own, not being brainwashed through occult like ritual to Deconstruct your moral/ethic base, which is what Freemasons end up becoming. Professional liars and shit talkers

The fake jew is right esau, your blessing of the sword was used for thier operations. You played into thier hands in exhange for power.

Attached: 90401bc847c91d5bd47c8c59ae8367c3.jpg (673x1000, 139K)

This is true. The "Free" Masons are merely the dumbest gentile collaborators. They never realize that they themselves are a sacred cow, as a collective. Whatever did happen to your happy white neighborhoods and railroad economies? I bet they know.

Then who are the Hebrews?
>be me
>Freemason
So you're a jew.

You should listen to your oldest rabbi's. They worry their people are repeating the mistakes of your past once again. Israel does not exist unless the Messiah is here.

Those Goyim are as much Jews as a stuck hog.

You're a dumbass if you cant put together who the real hebrews are, concerning the tribes, Judah is the most obvious.

Attached: sgcsf.jpg (400x300, 16K)

Goddamn you really are a kike out in the wild. Proxy fag or what?

Literally anyone who ever read a thing or two about Egypt knows that the Jews were never slaves there. It is probably one of the biggest lies perpetuated by Christians and Jews. Just another victimhood for them

Of course, and that's fine. The Jew is a perennial.

My English is just fine, Goy. The only difference is that I will still be able to speak it in twenty years.

I know who they are, you're the one claiming they aren't Europeans so I want to know who do you think they are? Are you a WE WUZ nigga?

Attached: 1524606190343.gif (1314x816, 150K)

I heard you think our JIDF is bad. I wanted to show you what comes next if you push this counter-culture war any further. We Jews know the deal, and so will you before too long.

You realize...well who am I kidding of course you don't your ego is full erect right now. Your people are EXTREMELY out numbered and living a life constantly having to do damage control for your people is a fucked up way to live. Remember that there have been no pogroms started against you Yet, but you know in your history it is inevitable

We're fighting to the end. This isn't a counter culture war, it's a full on spiritual war, that expands multiple cultures against yours. You are extremely outnumbered

I'll keep that in mind on my way to the bank for your annual $2,500. Haven't you heard? The diaspora Jews are already home.

Obviously. I always assumed Jews were the foreman and the black slaves did all the physical labor. Jews are pretty weak physically so it never made sense to me.

Who do you think underestimates their opponent more? The Jew or the goyim?

>The diaspora are home
You clearly haven't been to America
I know more about your culture and religion than 80% of the neurotic secular diaspora who fund Israel

"Like offendes", Goy. We surely only lie half of the time.

jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

I believe that would be the Christians in your land. How patriotic.

Sure some of them are Cryto"Christians" like Rick Warren and these phoney mega churches that talk about Shekinah. But there are tons of secular Jews who don't worship anything or are low key Sabataan Frankist Satan worshipers (Chicago, Hollywood, NY).

He's larping. Good larp, but larp nonetheless.

t. semite

The new testament specifically calls believers of Christ as gods chosen, and non believers as Goyim and Gentiles

He knows his shit pretty good if he's LARPing. Could just be JIDF with Norway proxy is my guess

You see characters, rather than spirit. Someone has crippled your real vision. We Jews see each other as a piece of G-d, a nation. We can also see past a McDonalds. You're right, any "religious official" that's been anywhere near DayStar is getting a check.

There is no archeological evidence for the Exodus. Moses likely never existed.
The biblical tales are all fantasy made up by a middle eastern tribe to gain sympathy points for fictional victimization.
That is the true redpill.

Yes, I know my things very well, but I'm simply not telling the truth. This is that Goyish wit I've been hearing about.

>Jews chosen ppl

Attached: EB6A2AED-A6CD-46E3-81BB-338F52E41112.jpg (1848x586, 300K)

I've got a shekel for the first Goy that can tell me the next move.

Attached: Tree.png (543x768, 619K)

yes, they were. actual israelites are black, dummy.

Attached: c0fcd9f076201c26c7554451502bde2b--identity-theft-white-jesus.jpg (736x868, 105K)

Oh, I was hoping to meet one of these mongoloids. Please, explain how you came to this conclusion. What's the best YouTube video?

Attached: 1509899450293.png (529x369, 369K)

It's not called severity for nothing.

True, you were the slave masters, it was the jews who brought blacks into Egypt and mongrelized the ancient Egyptians who were white

Gibberish invented by morons.

If you think your golem edomites wont turn on you you're sadly mistaken.

Attached: 9b5ce13d0a3ca5bb82ee44926bb835e9.jpg (564x583, 46K)

Your sons cannot always deliver a worthy offspring; wouldn't you agree?

58 “If you do not carefully observe all the words of this law that are written in this book, that you may fear this glorious and awesome name, THE LORD YOUR GOD, 59 then the Lord will bring upon you and your descendants extraordinary plagues—great and prolonged plagues—and serious and prolonged sicknesses. 60 Moreover He will bring back on you all the diseases of Egypt, of which you were afraid, and they shall cling to you. 61 Also every sickness and every plague, which is not written in this Book of the Law, will the Lord bring upon you until you are destroyed. 62 You shall be left few in number, whereas you were as the stars of heaven in multitude, because you would not obey the voice of the Lord your God. 63 And it shall be, that just as the Lord rejoiced over you to do you good and multiply you, so the Lord will rejoice over you to destroy you and bring you to nothing; and you shall be plucked[u] from off the land which you go to possess.

64 “Then the Lord will scatter you among all peoples, from one end of the earth to the other, and there you shall serve other gods, which neither you nor your fathers have known—wood and stone. 65 And among those nations you shall find no rest, nor shall the sole of your foot have a resting place; but there the Lord will give you a [v]trembling heart, failing eyes, and anguish of soul. 66 Your life shall hang in doubt before you; you shall fear day and night, and have no assurance of life. 67 In the morning you shall say, ‘Oh, that it were evening!’ And at evening you shall say, ‘Oh, that it were morning!’ because of the fear which terrifies your heart, and because of the sight which your eyes see.

68 “And the Lord will take you back to Egypt in ships, by the way of which I said to you, ‘You shall never see it again.’ And there you shall be offered for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.”

It certainly isn't, whether its origins are Jewish or not. Your mind is stuck in your gut, Goy.

more on black cube

Attached: 1504641690975.jpg (840x580, 137K)

black people suffer high blood pressure and heart attacks more than any other race, and also have troubles with their vision at much earlier ages than any other race. it is common knowledge that the "blues" music originates with the blacks.

Cut the shit, cajoling a bunch of whites wont make you succeed in your endeavors you serpent reprobate.

Attached: 3c8bf90ac6140888b869686cb8761d67.jpg (250x360, 13K)