Paris is full of white people

What the fuck Jow Forums? I just got back from a trip through France and even in Paris the overwhelming majority (like, 7-8 out of every 10 people) of the people were white.

Why do you lie? youtube.com/watch?v=IaENFhYlmhs

Attached: yozakura_quartet_hana_no_uta-01-v_lila_f-disguise-witch-little_girl-blonde_hair-loli-confused-head_t (1280x720, 57K)

That's an interesting objective falsehood you've got there

I've never been to Paris but I would hazard a guess that you weren't walking around any ghettos....

Completely depends on the area of the city. Some areas are majority white, others are filled to the brim with Africans and Muslims.

7-8/10 is too low

not the worst part of paris. you only find books there, no wonder niggers don't go there.

de ce minti tigane si cut ai adus acasa din ce ai furat din Paris.

Only 10 minutes north of the notre dame it's nigger-ville

OMG it's almost as if right wing idiots spread lies, panic and propaganda because of their ignorance and racism.

But it can't be that, can it?

>used to be 99/100 people were white
>now its reaching sub 70%
Yeah, totally nothing happening

Attached: 3pinsnigga.png (918x805, 417K)

You are lying. I was in paris in 2006. Niggers and chinks everywhere.

>7-8
>Not 10/10
Okay

Sure, the average street looked less white than Bucharest, but it wasn't a sea of niggers like Jow Forums says.

>go to tourist parts of city
>find tourists
>omg the tourists are majority white!
comeon buddy, ride it out to the conclusion, why are they majority white?

Attached: major key.jpg (550x383, 34K)

Depends where you go, Paris as many other cities is very segregated.
Usually when people say "Paris" they don't mean the actual city of Paris with little over 2 million people, they mean Greater Paris or Ile de France with 12 million people.
In Greater Paris, 74% of newborns in 2016 were screened for potential sickle-cell disease, up from 54% in 2005. Doctors only screen people with 2 parents from either of these places: Sub-Saharan Africa, North Africa, the Caribbeans, Greece and Sicily. Since very few Greeks and Sicilians are there, and half-black half-white as well as East Asians are not screened at all, that means around 74% of newborns in Greater Paris in 2016 are ancestral African and many more are Non-White.

Attached: depranocytose2016.jpg (1024x1177, 299K)

Nope, it's the honest truth. Majority of the folks I saw were white. And significant numbers of the non-white people were obviously tourists (lots of Asians for example).

Did you take some gypsies of yours when you came back in Romania ?
Srsly, they're as worse as Arabs

He meant the paris of south america

Attached: FS_121102102A10001061-bun5.jpg (1280x1030, 206K)

Gypsy IQ is 70.
They are literal niggers.

>I went to a majority white part of paris and it was mostly white people wtf

Real quandary this.

Attached: 1523678007621.jpg (553x674, 85K)

How is Italy doing with refugees and the "new face of Europe" ?
I visited Milan and roma a long time ago.
I heard it's the south that is full of blacks now, true ?

Well faggot, if you go looking for niggers at louvre or at the "new" triumph arch in their banker's ''suburb'' you are gonna be dissapointed.

If you went to any McDonalds anywhere in paris, you'll find a more accurate cross section of the parisian-demographics.

Replace McDonalds with a non-tourist attraction location and there will be niggers all over.

>when even Moroccan-French will complain to you that the Paris is full of Chinese tourists.
OP is a faggot.

stfu dumbass i live in Paris are flooded with niggers, let alone the suburbs.

>Did you take some gypsies of yours when you came back in Romania ?
Why the fuck would I do that?

streets are*

Those are tourists though.

Macron is inacting his hand of fury

>Believing Jow Forums at all about anything

From Taranto to Florence, niggers everywhere, constantly baggering.

Where in Paris do you live? According to most sensible replies, it seems I only visited the parts of Paris where the white people are. Gimme a list of ghettos to visit on my next trip.

Dude i'm in the subway of Paris and litteraly surounded by 3 niggers

I didn't use the subway.

I went to Paris a decade ago and it was filled with shitskins. Portland, Oregon is whiter LOL

wtf, how could you not?
What did you use to travel in Paris? Where the fuck were you?
Are you sure you were in Paris in France kek?

Chateau rouge, barbes, Châtelet... basically 18th and 19th arrondissement is filled with niggers and ragheads. if you take the metro you'll see it too. same for some touristic areas, you have niggers a pajeets selling shit to gullible tourists.

Anecdotal evidence is bad user, find demographic reports

>What did you use to travel in Paris?
I rented a car + my own two feet.

>find demographic reports
None report on ethnicity.

it's forbidden to do ethnic statistic in France...
imagine being this cucked..

literally illegal in france lmao

Paris is totally Nigger/Arab filled. I was there and it was horrible... Just like London and Berlin though.

We're not doing so well.

600,000+ niggers have arrived on our shores illegally since 2014.
Prior to the 2014 invasion we only had 400,000 niggers at most and most of them were literate and educated.
Some leftist politicians talk about legalizing them or their children, others talk about deporting them (the illegal ones).

I haven't been to Rome in years, but I was in Milan recently a few months ago and it was just as bad as I thought:
Streets full of niggers trying to sell you useless garbage. Even in Museums they will stay at the entrance and bother attendees.
Bars and restaurants full of chink/flip asians, and middle eastern workers.
The South is baring the brunt of the invasion, especially Sicily, Calabria and Apulia, however at the first opportunity the illegals leave the South for big cities like Rome, Venice and Milan.

I was in Rotterdam and Amsterdam, you guys have them too, and Moroccans are particularly subhumans.
tru that you fags maybe doing a bit better though.

Attached: 1516391001275.jpg (656x400, 39K)

do you think your freshly elected politicians going to do something about it?
we're watching you here. and lefties loosing their shit about Italy "going fascist".

Probably true, if you're only counting adults but when you see a school bus drive by its 80% muds. Same with Places like los angeles. I mostly saw white adults but very few white children which brings the demographics way down

Portland is the whitest large city in the united states, period though.

The Latin Quarter has some of the most famous stores in Paris. They keep the refugees in the ghettos. Take the train a little outside the city, it suddenly turns into Harlem. Ugliest postmodern architecture you'll ever see.

it really doesn't matter if they do, as long as they piss off as many people as possible while obviously wrecking our nation apart one way or another. If they're gonna drive this car down a cliff we're putting a brick on the gas and cutting the brakes

>do you think your freshly elected politicians going to do something about it?
Stopping the boats completely, maybe.
Cleaning up the streets in a way that won't make us become a UK-style dictatorship where Muslims outnumber Europeans and gang up on them or convert them in the prisons, far-fetched.
Deporting 600,000+ back to their countries of origin in 5 years before the next election when the left grants amnesty to them and their children? As much as I want it to happen, it probably won't happen.

>we're watching you here. and lefties loosing their shit about Italy "going fascist".
All of the "Italy is turning fascist" stuff is a dumb leftist meme since the left calls any kind of sanity "fascist".
While it is true that young people are 4x as likely to support Casapound (fascist party) than other age brackets it's still only 4% of the vote (as opposed to less than 1%) and are youth is still being brainwashed into humanity and tolerant garbage at universities. It's also likely that there will be a "deep state" crackdown on nationalist movements happening soon.