Red pill me on scientology Jow Forums

So recently they offered to me a free personality test and I got to know some things, like that scientology took their roots from buddhism and stuff so I wonder if anyone who is in there or knows a little bit about them can give me some more infos. Thx.

Attached: Church_of_Scientology_building_in_Los_Angeles,_Fountain_Avenue.jpg (1000x714, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R6oYaMtJln0
youtu.be/FVVdCikBDQk
youtube.com/watch?v=KHb0BZyF5Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=tFgF1JPNR5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get ready to get fleeced of every penny you have.

FPBP sage

It's a CIA project that used the old khazar method of creating a new religion to usurp the existing ones. It's also one of the most successful information gathering and group stalking organization too.
David Miscavige is the leader and he's retreated into the Deep State and hasn't been seen, much like his wife but she's presumed dead and no one will investigate it.
Look up Leah Remini, she tells the story of life on the inside better than anyone because she grew up in it.

we all like to play science-fiction role-play sometimes

they compete with jews on the sectarian industry in hollywood

yep, they will get you to drain your bank account

You get to hang out with Tom Cruise. Not sure if that's your thing but it's on the table

Attached: 1526001614938.jpg (600x797, 57K)

So what I got to know is that they have some programs, which cost like 30 to 40€s, however they also have some expensive trips, but there is no monthly fee or anything.

They base a lot of their info from their founder, who wrote multiple books. However in theory you could just get the first book for 20 bucks and be set.

"auditing" is a blackmail scheme, you hold some tin cans and tell them your deepest secrets while it supposedly scans your body for the alien souls influencing your bad decisions or whatever but in reality they just leverage you talking on record about cheating on your wife or whatever drama to give them money in the form of donations as you climb up the pyramid scheme
it's why they have a hold on closet gay actors like john travolta and tom cruise

Another thing I found interesting, is, that they are anti drugs, anti prescriptions etc. and the one guy I talked to told me the pharma industry tries to ruin their reps, because they want to heal people by cleaning their body and spirit.

OP avoided the Leah Remini post and that means it is a scientologist advertising for their cult:
youtu.be/R6oYaMtJln0
>in all fielded

Okay that is interesting. Do you have any first hand experience? I was just suprised about the buddhism, anti drug and anti big pharma stuff. I never heard that before and didn't expect that

youtu.be/FVVdCikBDQk
Miscavige's Dad tells you everything you need to know.
Also, there was an extensive week long series done by the (then) St.Pete Times called 'The Truth Rundown', which has been scrubbed from their site. One of the best journalistic pieces I've ever read. Looking for this if someone can help.
Miscavige killed his wife.
They are also international human traffickers with billions in assests.

Nah I didn't. The first thing I wanted to do, was to share what I found interesting, and unexpected. Like that they are anti big pharma, anti prescription drugs, anti drugs and have taken inspiration from buddhism

OP is a scientologist trying to sell the church, don't bother

Miscavage's dad escaped too, and he's gone on-record about it.

Okay I will look into this. I was just surpprised about the buddhism, anti drugs, anti big pharma stuff etc. and that made me wonder if the (((government))) started all the propaganda

I post things like this in every one of this faggots threads. He's probably in Clearwater right now, working 16 hours a day for pennies. I feel for the scientologyfags that were born into it.

Sauce on him being a deep state actor?

What makes you think that? I really wonder why you tell others what to think and do. Btw I never saw a scientology thread on here

What are you talking about? This is my first thread ever on the subject. Link me to other ones that I allegedly made. Thx

I am L Ron Hubbard reborn, give me all your money and let me have sex with your teenage daugthers

same picture, same general OP text. If that wasn't you or your friends, my mistake.

(((Scientology))) is a kike invention to grab more shekels, imagine that.
((((((((((LRH)))))))))) was a washed up sci-fi writer who couldn't get anyone to buy his shitty books, so he said once to a friend:
>"I should start up a religion, that's where the money is at."
With some (((backing))), he started up this cult which includes Hollywood kikes and unironic (((Satanists))).
Its (((teachings))) are the plot of one of his shitty books, that (((Scientologists))) actually believe.
Don't fall for the ((((trap))))

Attached: Spot the Kikes.jpg (480x328, 43K)

You are a sinner, come to us and we will heal you and make you happy. Also gib money

Its just like Christianity

Ever wondered why people say Scientology is an evil cult?
Well, the reason for this is that some scientologists got out and told the world about what happens inside the cult. Scientology was "founded" by a hack scifi writer who made it all up to make some money. He literally admitted to that. The first evaluation may be free, but they'll tell you you have some problems with your life and everything from that moment on is going to cost you. It's pay to play from before that became a thing in gaming. Everything in Scientology is about making money, and you won't get anywhere without paying. A lot.

Kek I literally found the pic via a 3 sec search in google. The reason I made the thread, is because some things they told me were things I didn't hear before and found interesting.

That is why I wondered if someone here might know more, and if the (((government))) started the hate against them or if it is justified.

Lastly please link me the other thread or thread name. Ty

That is what I heard too and I think that criticism is fair. Is there anything else you know? Ty.

Who are the satanists? And don't you think that people would shill for them and not against them? I never heard a positive thing about them before

>Took a personality test
Do they still let you hold cans on a wire? Lmao there's pressure sensors in those things its just measuring your grip while youre being asked questions

>Scientology took its roots in buddhism
Lmao no it was founded by a sci-fi author L Ron Hubbard

Anonymous exposed a lot of their cult that isnt whidely known, look it up, it was anonymous' first ever real life event

Unfortionately that exposed anonymous to the activist community which toxicity basically destroyed it

Okay looks like no one had first hand experience. Sad.

I know that, I just mean that the founder explained it in his book.

Secondly the petsonality test was just around 200 questions, I had to answer with a pen a appkies, apllies not, or in the middle.

The test was the Oxford Capacity Analysis

*applies or applies not
(+ or -)

Well considering they got away with stealing fbi documents in the 90s and own the Clearwater police, avoid them like the plague

But isn't it weird that literally every big news station only cast bad things about scientology? Even here in Germany, and most people I know know nothing, but that it is bad and that Tom Cruise has to do with it. I find it strange

Do you think you're fooling anyone?

Aay lmao

Attached: HailXenu.png (191x300, 47K)

See "Going Clear" documentary. All you need to know

scientology cost a lot of money, thats all
they have some esoteric approach to make you a more cohesive personality
someone whos guided by norms of the society never will be free, an proclaimed aim is "total freedom"
basicly a person with self esteem and EQ can free itself from any depressive thoughts
the more routhless you become the greater your personal freedom
dont need scientology to figure this one out, do you?

I actually want to know if anyone had any experience with it or read any of the original books and has some experiences or thoughts on the matter to share

I agree with this. However I wanted to know if there is other valid criticism and if anyone actually talked to them or read one of the books

Scientology stinks. Find another stupid cult.

Could you elaborate? Thx

Find a good christian cult with free koolaid OP.

Attached: JimJones-446x500.jpg (446x500, 61K)

Watch the documentary 'going clear' made by HBO. Really interesting and well done.

Also watch this. Guy is a great story teller with a good personality:
youtube.com/watch?v=KHb0BZyF5Ok

Just watch Going Clear to find out how fucking stupid they are.

The ideas are the most basic pseudo-psychological self-help stuff, with added sci-fi. No great secret, apart from 'disregard other humans, acquire money'.

Okay ty. I was just wondering if there is a good side of scientology

I've met a few Scientologist and they were really nice people. Their philosophy is not my thing, but the organization has had great success with people who suffer from drug addiction - Narconon.

Scientologists oppose all drugs, psychiatry, electroshock, etc - which is is amiable and I agree with them on all of that - very sinister tribe that runs all those outfits, best to avoid those people.

One of the nicest and very talented people you'll ever meet or see is Jim Meskimen (youtube him)
He did a audio book on Battlefield Earth which covers the history.philosophy of Scientology - you might want to give that a listen and see if this is what you're looking for.

Are there nefarious crooks in Scientology? Probably, all religions, cults any place people meet, especially large groups have them.

Here's the rub, you're going to die and fall into potentially nothingness, find something you like, if it's honest, moral and true for you go for it.

Yeah this is what I found interesting too. I dunno, I will probably stay away from them, however I think they are not what they are portrayed as. Lastly I think ther money scheme will be their downfall

They believe in galactic emperor Xenu. Nuff' said.

Attached: xenu.jpg (960x540, 115K)

Scientology saw Nation of Islam as a threat to (((their))) interests, so they even infiltrated and subverted Farrakhan and Tony Muhammad.

K

No seriously. They initiate you in then you have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to level up like in an RPG. The final reveal is that there was an alien emperor named Xenu.

Scientologists are so ridiculus it seems like a joke.

Yeah I actually visited, and this is what struck me as bad too. However I think that much ceiticizm is overblown, and that the government wants them to have a bad reputation. They are anti gay, anti pharma, snti drugs etc. However I will never join them kek

I mean yeah I appreciate the anti drug anti pharma aspect but I’d hate to see someone throw away their life to their garbage

>being on 4chinz
>needing a scientology redpill
Lurk more newfag

it's kinda like a modern day Mormonism - Free Masons. There's a lot of sci-fi cults, Zecharia Sitchin Earth Cronicals is one that comes to mind..

You know they will all be rejected by all the Abrahamic religions. So before you listen to people who say this or that is a scam or rip off, find out what they believe and then question them about their bullshit doctrines and leaders.

I've found you can't go wrong with people who respect nature, are moral, truthful and have an average or above average iq.

good luck!

Okay np. What is that xenu stuff and what is your experience with them or what you heard about them? Thx

L. Ron was a pimp who eventually beat the IRS

You're just poorly informed. Don't take it the wrong way, but it makes you the perfect stooge. Use google, read up, there's plenty of material about scientology out there (and for fuck's sake, don't mistake their own sources as unbiased and complete).

I did and I found accusations such as that they are pro drugs, following their members, not allowing them to leave and financially draining their supporters

Tom Cruise on anti depressants and psychiatry:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFgF1JPNR5E