NYT STORY CONFIRMS TRUMP WAS SPIED ON AS CANDIDATE

Jow Forums WAS RIGHT
archive.is/ZWdta

Attached: 1526568256259.png (1024x723, 755K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/foxnews/status/997088845576323072
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-giuliani/mueller-told-trump-team-he-would-not-indict-trump-giuliani-told-cnn-idUSKCN1IH32G
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The F.B.I. obtained phone records and other documents using national security letters — a SECRET type of subpoena — officials said. And AT LEAST ONE GOVERNMENT INFORMANT met several times with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos, current and former officials said. That has become a politically contentious point, with Mr. Trump’s allies questioning whether the F.B.I. was spying on the Trump campaign or trying to entrap campaign officials.

bump.

twitter.com/foxnews/status/997088845576323072

Attached: 1526567852483.jpg (640x798, 137K)

>Jow Forums is always RIGHT

ftfy

Q predicted this

Attached: EB685E30-5DB4-4457-AC5D-58F0C588E1F1.gif (187x170, 6K)

deep state operatives on suicide watch

Attached: god bless america.jpg (990x556, 61K)

Big if true.

of course it was

Sorry OP, but Snopes has already debunked this

Attached: download-1.jpg (238x212, 10K)

yes yes OP.....but he called GANGSTERS "ANIMALS" OHHH EEMMMM GEEEEE DRUUUUUUUUMFFFFFFF ISS FINIISHHEEDDD

bumping, they will not slide us

Attached: 1525124149317.gif (712x407, 2.55M)

Lollll...the catalogue is so shitted up right now with garbage, they are posting and making threads about everything but all this new damning info...

you should see the damage control over on r*ddit

suddenly the FBI was SO COMPETENT that they were ahead of the curve, investigating something before it happened for once.

Attached: ledddit.jpg (908x540, 128K)

Quality thread

Also I'm assuming you saw this

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-giuliani/mueller-told-trump-team-he-would-not-indict-trump-giuliani-told-cnn-idUSKCN1IH32G

This is a CYA report.

t. someone who has written many such reports

Exactly, they did the same thing for McCabe just shortly before his IG report came out and actually again tried to spin it as him being overly harsh on Clinton. All these NYtimes CYA articles share one common theme: protecting Clinton's actions name and reputation

bump

bump

>Let’s just wait until the OIG report drops.

I can’t wait to see how they spin this when Obama’s and Hillary are in handcuffs on national television for the world to see

hope we don't see anything come out of that "Trump in crosshairs" slip before then.

I’m guessing it will sound something like “HURR DURR CHEETO MUSSOLINI IS CLEARLY JUST LOCKING UP POLITCAL RIVALS ON FALSE CHARGES. THE DEMOCRACY IS BEING UNDERMINED WE MUST IMBEEECH FUCKING NEO FACIST RUSSIAN STOOGE REEEEEEE”

Seriously, that is why they have pushed collusion so hard is because they know they are all guilty of it.

The narrative is already being changed right before our eyes. This morning in a syndicated radio interview with ABC's Aaron Kotersky on their news affiliates, Kotersky breathlessly drifted from the Mueller investigation to "Trump's $40Mil D.C. Hotel" and whether visiting dignitaries and heads of state stay there because it's a nice hotel, or because they are trying to gain influence with Trump." Is that what this is about now? We've gone from "Russian collusion" to Trump's D.C. hotel? Does Mueller even know what his investigation is about any more?

They've been grasping straws since the beginning. Shit like "an intern on Trump's campaign ate at a Russian restaurant, once, years ago. COULD THIS BE A SIGN OF COLLUSION?!?1?!1111!!"

I hope this shitshow is waking up people. They are clamping down hard on what little freedom we have left. It's ridiculous.

Democrat$ never thought they would lose!

I'm going to need to faggot ass newfags to get me some more redditposting for my amusement

Have you seen what they are doing to anyone who dares counter the narrative on Twitter? Basically, an algorithm turns them into a cybershadow.

Holy shit

Q was right

Come check out wethepeoplesnews.com We are definitely politically incorrect. Real Life NEWS YOU CAN TRUST

You don't have to create your fake fake-news website, Huffington Post intern, just write that DRUMPF SUPPORTERS ALL FELL IN THE TRAP and spare yourself precious minutes of work.

>suddenly the FBI was SO COMPETENT that they were ahead of the curve, investigating something before it happened for once.
>when you try spin the narrative to look proactive but it looks more like entrapment

Snopes! Haha!

Most successful 17 month administration in US HISTORY!!!

Trump is priceless.... Like Trump Steaks are the best cuts of meat in US HISTORY!!!

That’s impressive. Fortunately the people who actually believe this are very few in number.

>confirms
Cant find a way to lie about it more likely
Fuck journalists

>Dims said nuh uh
You stupid faggot

>law enforcement investigates criminals
wow it's over for Mueller!

bump

>fbi doesnt just put informants for no reason

Of course, they had a reason, it was to prevent a trump presidency and when that failed it was to frame trump for russian collusion.

Not one person has said that there was mo reason. We've said there was no lawful reason. How will they spin the fact that no official channels were used to start the investigation?

Attached: IMG_20180517_123205v2.jpg (1240x620, 130K)

something like "w-w-w-w-w-well no official channels COULD have been used, that's how important this was! no one could be trusted, lest they be a DRUMF supporter!" or some other such lie

So much shit in the catalog. Have a bump