White birth rate psyop plan

>>Make feminism a mainstream trendy ideology for white Women.
>>Slowly introduce intersectionality over time.
>>Make white women endure constant criticism and hatred for WOC continually for several years.
>>Eventually white women get bullied so much they flee back into the home and become housewives.
>>White fertility rate goes above replacement level again.

Attached: AFBCCB93-A4DE-40FE-B12E-D8F97B0CCB0E.jpg (1200x1200, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

verywellfamily.com/can-birth-control-harm-fertility-or-cause-infertility-1959939
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108408/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The jews were /our guys/ all along and were just playing 3d chess this whole time

Attached: 1495628090721.png (340x460, 229K)

>Eventually white women get bullied so much they flee back into the home and become housewives.

yeah fuck that the roastie can be the crazy lonely cat lady scaring the younger girls into listening to their men in their lives.

millennial cunts made their bed now they can lie in it

We can chain them to the kitchen sink senpai.

they wouldnt know what to do and burn down the house instead

Instead, they start fucking Tyrone because White Guilt meets Muh Big Black Dick.

3d?
More like 99d but a bitch ain't one.

THE KIKES STOLE THE STARS THEMSELVES FROM US

THEY DESTROYED THE SPACE PROGRAM AND DESTROYED AMERICA BECAUSE THEY WERE JEALOUS

they will annihilate western civilization and rebuild the space program in their own image... and there wont ever be a white person in space again

no, they're just not as smart as they think they are
thats why they keep getting kicked out
they just keep pushing and pushing until it blows up in their face.

Attached: 1484027169814.png (1177x560, 46K)

>mutt

Checks out with the cuck-o-detector

Attached: 1525534680302.png (1052x748, 1.4M)

The real fucking question is what the fuck so birth control pills do to women emotionally and physically

Calling the police on black people is racist because black people don't like like the police.

growing up i had lots of female friends and when they started getting their period their parents would take them to the doctor right away to get them on pills... they told me the doctor said even if they were not having sex they should take them because "it keeps your period regular" this seemed to be of utmost importance for some reason....but all ive ever seen is that the pills make women have difficultly getting pregnant.... i dated three girls very seriously but we broke up when i found out her womb was wrecked by pills... its really sad

Attached: 1519369700164.png (602x599, 653K)

Go to a women/sex website if you want to discuss this. Sage and report off topic threads

Geo-polotics involves making more humans, asshat

It's all a part of the White Genocide

And the goyim isn't suspecting a thing, it doesn't even recognize the genocide. LEOL KEKSKY

Hey, nigger, it doesn’t. M*TOW and creepy stormfag breeding fantasies aren’t political or everything could be considered political. Besides it’s pointless and sad to sit around discussing this online. Sage and report

verywellfamily.com/can-birth-control-harm-fertility-or-cause-infertility-1959939

BOOM i fucking knew it... pills ruin the lining of your bagina

"A study published in Obstetrics and Gynecology reported that women who used combined (estrogen and progestin) birth control pills for 5 or more years were significantly more likely to have thinner endometrial linings.

The endometrium lines the uterus and is where an embryo would implant itself during pregnancy."

fucking kikes

Attached: 1520333942211.jpg (391x376, 33K)

oh no the brainlet wandered in here

sit down scooter you're in over your head

Attached: 1518057165112.jpg (659x674, 79K)

>it’s totally political guise!
Two post later talking about sex robots. Fuck off faggot. Sage and report involuntarily celibate posters threads

nice digis

"exogenous administration of synthetic estrogen, progestin, or both at doses that have been termed “unphysiologic.” Administration of exogenous estrogen and progestin can alter secretion of hypothalamic, ovarian, and other hormones and thus can theoretically affect multiple organ systems and physiologic processes. As early as the 1930s, exogenous administration of estrogen was known to cause breast malignancy in some rodent species."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108408/

LOL... jeez you must be confused pretty often then?

do you know where you are right now?

Yes I’m in an r9k colony formerly known as Jow Forums

white women should learn their place

Attached: know-your-place-bitches.jpg (633x350, 252K)

>back of the bus