Absolute state of christianity

>absolute state of christianity

Let's be honest, fuck these kikes. They will side rapists and murderers over righteous american citizens. Fuck christianity.

Attached: stateofchristianity.png (642x618, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Men-Similar-To-Animals
onepeterfive.com/pope-communists-think-like-christians/
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2018/02/06/china-is-the-best-implementer-of-catholic-social-doctrine-says-vatican-bishop/
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/127310/is-a-jesuit-good-for-the-jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trump is literally hitler

well,they breed like rats

>inb4 "But muh kike on a stick Durr!"
These are the cuckstians, they're the ones who worship Israel and G-ds chosen.
Anyone with a brain would remember the fact Jews killed Jesus.
ALSO, Trump isn't wrong. They're rabid wild animals and need to be sent back to their shithole

>implying genocide is wrong

someone send him the cartel Funky Town video

What's your point dude, "christians" are siding with MS-13 gang members over normal american citizens.

"Christians" at this point are just traitors.

>Catholics
>Christians

PICK ONE

Humans are animals so whatever

what's funny is this is the exact same type of rhetoric the Israelis use while talking about the Palestinians, they call them animals and savages

>Oy vey goyim. jesus would want you to love us jews.

Sad thing is that this line of argument works on 90% of white (((christian))) americans.They have control of the normies on every level. Even their religion is a tool used to control them.

bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Men-Similar-To-Animals

Actually...

Only works on ppl who are faux christian.

I wonder if they banned Tutsi rolls in Rwanda.

this

Is this guy trying to say that "jews" translates to "vermin"?

That's literally everyone who goes to a church in the US. Because of 501(c)3 kike garbage every white church in the country is a statist cuck farm for jews and government worship.

>j*suits
>catholics
They're Protestant tier. Even worse actually.

>implying modern humans are good

Attached: bvs.jpg (678x402, 227K)

Catholicism is not Christianity.

Attached: antichrists.png (542x809, 553K)

Which is sadly 80% of those who identify as Christian in this country.

Catholicism is a ravening wolf in sheep skin.

onepeterfive.com/pope-communists-think-like-christians/
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2018/02/06/china-is-the-best-implementer-of-catholic-social-doctrine-says-vatican-bishop/

Not Christian.

Attached: 1525137737677.png (1047x2000, 1.91M)

> James Martin, SJ

cocksucking jesuit, not christian

Attached: download.png (1889x685, 1.77M)

bingo

Attached: roman-catholic-church-changed-the-ten-commandments.jpg (554x335, 135K)

(((Jesuits)))

Budget kikes with less resources

>any proper translation of the Bible clearly distinguishes there are those who will be saved and those who are hopeless and not of the elected
>calling murderers animals is a sin

This is your religion on Catholicism/Mainline Protestantism

Bearing false witness is sinful too

Catholicism is christanity.
Modern catholicism isnt

There is a difference,did you fotget about our buddy Benedict XVI who was with Hitler's Youth and the Luftwaffenhelfer?

Pretty sure the bible says not to give holy gifts to dogs and pearls to swine. And it’s not talking about actual animals.

>b-based Vatican I

Attached: 09.jpg (566x506, 73K)

What's with these retards? Language can't be normalized? People have been calling violent gang members animals for decades, but they act as if Trump is the first person since Hitler to use the term on a fellow human being?

Attached: 1526436951993.png (298x316, 155K)

It's called Hegelian Dialectic. Trump went to a Jesuit University.

>15th century
Pick every early pope since the dawn of Catholicism and you will see they are "based"

This is the reason why people don't go to the Church anymore. In this day and age, a 1950s or older style Catholic or Protestant Church would be a shelter in the storm against all the poz we fight day to day. However, the Church is basically taking yourself out of bed Sunday to go into a building where people tell you to be more tolerant, nice and loving to one another.

I'm a Canadian. If I want to hear that drivel I'll just tune in to the news from my bed and listen to Justin Trudeau.

Attached: actually.jpg (1000x1000, 118K)

Sounds like it's time for MS-13 gore to hit the mainstream so the public can decide for themselves if they are animals or not.
Upload MS-13 gore here and distribute widely.

Guess I should have posted it. The news works like this too.

Attached: agenda.jpg (960x639, 44K)

This is fake

So the angel of The LORD is Sinful?

And the angel of the LORD said to her, [Hagar] ‘Behold, you are with child, and shall bear a son; you shall call his name Ishmael; because the LORD has given heed to your affliction. [12] He shall be a wild ass of a man, his hand against every man and every man’s hand against him; and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen

i mean he's pro jews no pro Christians

Without realizing it, yes.

Jesus Christ that stupid fuck priest is an idiot.

why do christcucks feel the incessant need to defend other religions while their own is slowly dying out

Vatican I was a ruthless murderous institution that put on a mask with Vatican II. Once they saw they couldn't forcefully control the protestant reformation they started using more subtle means, one of them being this lovey-dovey all-faiths-lead-to-god ecumenical movement.

Attached: 1525535815900.jpg (493x281, 34K)

>INFINITE DIGNITY
>EVERY RAPIST, MURDERER, PEDOPHILE, THIEF, SLAVER, ETC.....
>JUST AS INFINITE DIGNITY AS THE DOCTOR, TEACHER, SOLDIER, FATHER, ETC....

Who did this, animals or Democrats?

Attached: MS-13 Gore.jpg (1871x758, 312K)

They just need an excuse to attack Trump.
And they will forget about it tomorrow. Who remembers "shithole countries"?

Catholics really have their priorities set

>can't watch a 5 minute video clip
>expect this retard to interpret the Bible

Holy Father, tfw youll never have a harem in the double digits like this alpha motherfucker

>who is st.peter?

As an ex-christian atheist it always confused me why this religion even tolerates criminals.

Gang showing some of their "infinite dignity"

Attached: Ouch.jpg (500x333, 27K)

He could claim that he called them that out of perspective of his jewish religion

>mfw

The man is smart, could the POTUS secretly be a genius?

some serious 3d chess

Attached: lol.jpg (356x224, 21K)

The apostle of the Jews.

>except for Hitler, go ahead and hate one guy because

Literally madness has descended on mankind. This is our darkest hour, not of the flesh but of the soul. I literally can't even explain the insanity at this point, that this many institutions, leaders, corporations, governments, and academics would literally all be in complete agreement on their agenda. It's like a dark spirit has descended on this world, the only way this works is if the antichrist is here in the flesh.

No context, is he talking about MS13? People who smuggle people and drugs, behead people, and spit in the face of american rule of law?

brazilian cactus?

He was talking about MS-13. But the permanent leftist outrage machine, in a perfect straw man, claims he was talking about ALL immigrants.

That's the Society of Jesus, also known as Jesuits

They are not real Catholics and they're definitely not real Christians.

The Jesuit order was founded by Sephardic Crypto-Jews in Spain during the 16th century. They used Catholicism as a cover while continuing to practice their Jewish faith in secret.

There's a lot of evidence that most Jesuits today are still secretly practicing Jews on a mission to destabilize/delegitimize the Catholic church. This is a struggle that's gone on for 400 odd years now.

Pope Francis is a Jesuit, that's why his background is extra interesting:

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/127310/is-a-jesuit-good-for-the-jews

>Jews should be celebrating the ascent of Francis, who has had close ties with the Jewish community of Argentina, where he has attended synagogue and co-authored a book with an Argentinian rabbi.

Attached: jamesmartinsj.jpg (768x472, 267K)

Someone send this faggot a couple of those cartel torture videos pls

This

>Christianity is one guy

That was an antipope, there's actual legitimate popes like Alexander VI that you could have pointed out as being corrupt.

It's you fucks who opposed the separation of church and state. Now suck it.

This. All these fuckers need to have their eyes opened to the brutality of these animals.

Attached: 51651561564787.jpg (799x513, 100K)