Impeach 45!

How can anyone support a racist who calls poor immigrants "animals".
Hillary would have never said something so un-presidential

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-17 at 10.18.50 AM.png (629x523, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZWdta
zeit.de/politik/ausland/2018-05/donald-trump-us-praesident-migranten-tiere
bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html
pastebin.com/7AEK6ty0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only the people dumb enough to listen to this faggot would also be dumb enough to believe Trump said this about immigrants.

archive.is/ZWdta

Attached: 1526568256259.png (1024x723, 755K)

But they are animals.

Attached: 1500118739768.jpg (657x527, 53K)

Ms13 you massive nigger lib.

How do people bend reality like this and still get away with it? Did anybody call him out for twisting trumps words?

Hi Maxipad

Attached: 1526403528039.png (1164x720, 332K)

They are animals

Takai is a fucking FAGGOT. Literally.

BOG
>BOG
BOG
>BOG

I wonder if this is bait by Trump

German media is spreading this lie about Trump.
zeit.de/politik/ausland/2018-05/donald-trump-us-praesident-migranten-tiere
They are basically saying, that Trump said immigrants in general are animals.

Context means nothing to this sort of person, even after hearing the context and more than likely agree with the sentiment in their head they will ignore it so they can carry on with vilifying opposition by any means. The left has zero sense of honor and integrity, there is no out of bounds tactic for them.

I'm getting ready to deal with these people. If they are going to lie so blatantly then they must be killed. Fucking traitors destroying this country on purpose. Fuck them all.

The only way out is a violent revolution. That or trump fucking sends in the military to give them tribunals. Your fucking move trump.

>citation needed

When intentionally ignoring context, it’s easy to get all riled up.

Trump didn't say that, but he wouldn't be wrong

>FUCK
*sucks underaged cock*
>DRUMPF

sounds like this faggot is enabling MS13

MS13 and all their allies will be destroyed.

>calling members of a violent drug cartel "animals" is controversial in The Current Year

K. Keep me posted.

Attached: 1526323954064.gif (468x346, 2.28M)

if the pedo gook degenerate says so donnys gotta go

Didn't this man sexually assault children?

>thinking this will actually work

This is like the Taco Bowl thing. Will only increase Latino support. Why? Simple they hate ms13 more than any group.

They are animals.

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

Watch this and tell me that these fucking animals are like us.

I wish AIDS would have taken him instead of Robert Reed and Liberace and all those better gays

They are worse than niggers if we are honest.

i hate this nip faggot

Attached: iBXBAyN.gif (500x375, 1.74M)

huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html

>According to a stunning Fusion investigation, 80 percent of women and girls crossing into the U.S. by way of Mexico are raped during their journey. That’s up from a previous estimate of 60 percent, according to an Amnesty International report.

Why does the media never mention this article in the context of him making those comments. Gee I wonder why...

Attached: main-qimg-78b40f1a034365997ea2fe2baa00985e-c.jpg (926x678, 95K)

He was talking specifically about MS-13. So of course Dems are compete morons who didn't hear that part...

Ok so far liberals/Democrats have come out in support of:

>Iran
>Hamas
>The Taliban
>MS-13

just to be opposed to Trump
did I miss any?

>they hate ms13 more than any group.
this. my ex-gf worked at a chinese restaraunt run by immigrants at the time. she was shocked to find that they were avid trump supporters, and anti-illegal immigration. it's a fatal flaw of the democratic party to think that all brown/yellow/non-whites are "theirs". many are very religious, and hold a lot of traditional conservative views.

why is a mincing boy hungry pedophile lecturing me on morality again?

Attached: 87yh8h.png (1920x1080, 417K)

WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK

Do i have to be the one to fire the first shot? If I do, will others hear it?

North Korea

I don't know how anything beyond retardation can explain believing Trump called wet backs animals in this context.

We're all human animals though :)

I just saw someone link this article on goybook as prof the FBI elected Trump. We are reaching levels of narrative shifting we previously thought impossible.

>all faggots are sexual deviants
Shocker.

George Takei is an animal... in bed. Going where no other animal has gone before from what I understand.

Attached: 2E9DD570-F97D-4FA5-92C2-10A1DB0324BA.jpg (1200x1565, 211K)

I haven't seen such a faggot in my whole life. Someone please kill this fucking child rapeist from the devil

Seeking out new life forms and shit. Up in your shit.

He was talking about ms-13
But even if he was talking about all illegals, it'd still be a correct statement.

Yeah, why wouldn't they? MS-13 and similar outfits are the fucking reason they made the trek to begin with. That's like being surprised when a normal Afghan refugee says he hates the Taliban.

Because if they did they would have to realize their actions of supporting illegal immigration also leads to spic rape

Isn't this sexual molestation? The kid is clearly uncomfortable and embarrassed and trying to stop George Tagay.

Call this niggerfaggot out for his lies. Trump was talking about murderous MS-13 gang members.

That's not a kid. His name is Jonah Falcon and supposedly had the largest penis in the world.

So this was George's plan? Lay low a while after everyone discovers he's a PIECE OF FUCKING DOGSHIT CONFIRMED SEXUAL PREDATOR, let the heat die down, and use something Trump said taken out of context as leverage to help salvage what's left as his own reputation?
Yeah, he sounds REEEEEAL fucking sorry for what he did. Opportunistic fucking FAGGOT. Zero shame, zero remorse. Words cannot describe how deeply this fucking kiddy-diddling homunculus disgusts me.

Attached: 1526529742435.jpg (1024x700, 545K)

Don't fool yourself, everything coming out of her mouth was/is false

Attached: C70F7106-04DD-4C81-82E4-9141EA491694.jpg (640x480, 81K)

I wish that was what Trump believed, the problem is that it isn't.

What nonse, he was obviously talking about the violent criminals that commit hotrible acts and get deported, just to find their way back into the u.s

There is a reason why they are called Lügenpresse/ lie press. German media is the worst.

>drumpf wants to deport this

humans are animals though.
if anything, you should be complaining about the "these aren't people" part.

All honesty do these people love giving trump more ammo? His stupid are these people?

Didn't this guys get #MeToo'd a few months ago? Why the fuck are people still listening to this guy?

Twitter users should send George some pics of victims of these wonderful people.

A rapist is lecturing us about the humanity of a murderous criminal cartel.

Do they traffic underaged boys into the country for him? Is that why he's so defensive?

Dude is so fucking creepy, he made Jonah Falcon shrivel to 7 inches.

Nah. If I were American I'd vote Trump for 2020. He is the only leader on earth that cares about his citizens.

All Mexicans are poor, innocent immigrants who are just trying to come to America to start a better life, and we need to protect them because they are poor and helpless and if you insult any you are an evil racist pig because they're all the same wholesome people.

What the fuck is this?!

That's a shit load of people.

If I recall it was on Howard Stern and George made unwanted advances on a straight guy by trying to jerk him off.

I'm with you user. Load and lock

Attached: dealwithit.gif (640x427, 1.84M)

someone with twitter send him this

Attached: 1526573010636.jpg (1871x758, 315K)

wtf impeach that racist now!!!!!!!!!

hello newfriend

So what? They can come legally just like everyone else who did

lol the 'tacobowl voters'

animals or dreamers you decide

Attached: 1526186550050.jpg (1792x1402, 213K)

Attached: Goblin Slayer - c022 (web) - p034 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 421K)

Holy shit I hope it's real and he gets re-elected at least twice.

and he was right

dudes. 2 miles from my house ms13 killed 4 school children with machetes and bats. carelton park playground had body parts strewn about, discovered by other children in the morning as the went to the bus stop. we had 17 childrem killed in 18 months. some of the murderers were brought here by Obama the genocider during the unaccompanied minor bullshit 2 years ago.
not a word in the media even though the kids parents were at state of union adress.
ms13 runs the schools here, with the latin kings as opposition. bully a fat chick, nationwide news. illegals terrorizing an entire school district, not a peep from msm.

How is Jow Forums unable to see why this upsets people?

Surely you'd be upset if Obama or Hillary said, "These people, out in the midwest, are people. They're animals. They're drug addicted, jobless vagrants who keep complaining to the government for handouts instead of fixing their own communities".
For fucks sake, you fags made Hillary's deplorable comment a fucking rallying cry even though you know who specifically she was taking about.

>This is the part where edgelords say they don't care because Mexicans are animals and Hillary is a satanic child molester who should be in jail.

Attached: whitepride.jpg (2048x1366, 739K)

isn't that mr. robot on the left?

Yep, media trying to steer all the problems of society on white people to dehumanize us.

the thing with ms 13 is they got money in high school. ghetto music sez bitches have to get thier money, yo!
14 year old chicas hook up with gang members thinking they be el spicos girlfriend.
"girlfriend" = my prostitute to sell.
14 year old triez to escape from being turned out and they kill her cause there no leaving ms13.
other bitches learn thier place and never try to leave.

This is bait. Has to be.

Can somebody start an MS-13 gore thread so we can get that stuff distributed to the public? They need to know the truth.

Attached: MS-13 Gore - censored.jpg (935x379, 73K)

Some user posted this in another thread, hope it helps: pastebin.com/7AEK6ty0

>Surely you'd be upset if Obama or Hillary said, "These people, out in the midwest, are people. They're animals. They're drug addicted, jobless vagrants who keep complaining to the government for handouts instead of fixing their own communities".

But they haven't said, have they?

you got sources? who called all mexicans animals? you even reading the facts i stated?

Like "super predators"?

It's OK
To Be
MS-13

You're so fucking ignorant.

MS-13 members upon leaving prison have to murder someone in the presence of their gang members to prove they are not rehabilitated.

I hope the innocent person they choose to murder is one of yours.

>George Takei

Attached: IMG_0395.png (640x640, 214K)

here is another story from brentwood .
17 year old with 18 month old child a whore for ms13.
was seen hanging out with latin king.
ms13 says meet me in park.
cant find baby sitter brings kid to park.
they kill her and her baby.

What a fucking loser you are sharing gore Pol has gone to shit these days

what do you call someone who hacks a 18 month old baby to death with a machete? animal sounds appropriate.
cowards lib shits will defend the illegals who do this evertime.

I never said he called all Mexicans animals.

you are so fuking weak how do you get out of bed in the morning

>DAS RAYCISS!!!
I support him FOR BEING racist
Hang yourself and save us the trouble

A tweet from a faggot pedo molester????

Attached: 1525809518191.jpg (603x762, 44K)

Someone post the Twitter link so we can see the replies. Why you amazing autists don't raid his Twitter to drop redpills is beyond me.

Attached: Lugenpresse.jpg (1844x800, 390K)

Can I get a source on what Trump said? Did he call MS-13 animals and the MSM is conflating it to mean all immigrants? I can't google anything without getting a million shill articles

German media is 99% fake news.

why is George Takei allied with MS13?
why is he enabling them?