Why america?

uhm... so you say racism isn't real but this dude was literally forced to reach into his pocket so the officer had a chance to shoot him

when will you finally accept BLM IS LEGIT

Attached: apologize.png (896x545, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Z9nNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wx4LK9SLquk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oops forgot the link archive.is/Z9nNQ

this board is always pandering about muh blue lives matter but when you are presented with facts you cuck in

this is why we call you incels

nazi board

pity reply

Probably because he's a dirty nigger and it looked like a drug deal

SAGED
Cops probably thought he was selling drugs to the beggar. Never trust a nigga on social media to give you the truth.
Lurk more you berk, BLM is run by the jews. Fuck off back to Plebbit

Well my dad works at Nintendo and he says this women is talking shit.

Attached: 156446548191.jpg (1000x800, 56K)

>when will you finally accept BLM IS LEGIT

It's as if people don't even know where they are.

My wife got jailed because she said she wanted a white baby.
True story, I cri every tim ;__;

Why am I supposed to blindly believe this person

>blue lives matter

Finally found a political movement that triggers me unironically. Boot licking faggots.

Who's white baby did she steal?

>foreign faggot thinks anyone cares about his opinion

Attached: smug smug.jpg (750x746, 79K)

>largest facebook page for blm was run by a white aussie

All bullshit

Attached: bs.jpg (814x515, 69K)

>white people are not allowed to care about their brothers being abused by broken system

> Implying a black man actually gives money to a beggar outside a convenience store

Attached: 3BC72572-2A48-4EF9-80E2-57CBF6334020.jpg (500x688, 99K)

>b-b-but my thread has 200k+ retweets! it must be true!!! RACISM

This was the most unbelievable part.

Tyrone was out fucking the other D'Shatne and made up the story.

Fuck off.

exactly
blacks are always asking for money, never giving it

>giving beggars money

Cops did the right thing. My cousin and his loser wife are "beggars" and he brings in 100s a day with a fake disability. I reported him to our local news and he got chased out of the city. Shit was funny as fuck. Give your money to shelters, not to beggars if you have to give your money away.

>DOESN'T HAVE INSURANCE DOCUMENTATION
What a shocker

Shit thread, OP is shit

>nigger telling secondhand story, she's posting what her nigger boyfriend told her happened
>setting aside her atrocious writing style ("my boo", etc") the story appears over-embellished
>let's examine the story: nigger says a cop watched him give some change to a beggar and then followed him and pulled him over
>so far seems plausible
>Of course doesn't have insurance card
>cops says he smells weed
>100% guaranteed this nigger smelled like weed
>cop asks him to get out and put his hands on his head, then pulls a gun on him for no reason?
>here's where the story falls apart - either this never happened at all or Leroy Thuggins started jawing at the cop and giving him a hard time
>standard procedure is pull nigger out of car, tell him he's being detained, and cuff him while you wait for the drug dog
>nigger claims cop kept gun pointed at him and was telling him to reach in his pocket
>this part is what tells you that this story is (a) 100% bullshit, and (b) is BLM propaganda
>had this really happened the cop would've just cuffed him and took his phone out, no cop is going to goad you into reaching as an excuse to shoot you, especially no witnesses to this and no camera
>this portion of the story is meant to portray cops as nigger hunters bent on killing. Protip: if the cop wanted to kill him he would've just popped him in the dome and planted a gun on him
>the hero sheriff bit is utter BS too, the sheriff isn't going to butt in on a local traffic stop unless they ask him to
>so what really happened?
>nigger gets pulled over and immediately goes full BLM retard
>cop yanks him out of the car, cuffs him, and searches his shit
>he gets indignant about it while his girl posts this fantasyland shit online
>either that or he was fucking another girl while this one was blowing his phone up and he made up the whole story to cover for cheating
>he didn't record any names or badge numbers after having his rights violated?

Attached: IMG_3435.jpg (600x432, 39K)

>either that or he was fucking another girl while this one was blowing his phone up and he made up the whole story to cover for cheating
all that other text just to get to the point.

youtube.com/watch?v=wx4LK9SLquk

You are right. Black lives matter a lot more than German ones thats for sure.

Muslim penis ornament.

underrated

Attached: 1525462730527.jpg (411x467, 44K)

Different police precints were attacked over this story and all of them showed that there was no recorded call or dispatch in that locality which resembled her story or name.

Literally another "what are you doing Taquisha" hoax.

Don't give to homeless shelters. It gives a way for dirty beggars to subsist. Let them rot. When they become desperately hungry they either get a job or get shot after stealing something. Shelters increase the problem.

lol it must suck to be black people nowadays
nobody is believing their tall tale sob stories anymore
even white dudes are calling them out on the internet now
police all have body cameras to prove that niggers are just constantly breaking the law after claiming that bodycam footage would be exonerating them, fucking idiots got their bluff called HARD.

Attached: 1526572149754.jpg (480x618, 94K)

Knowing the sheer dishonesty of SJWs she's lying, or just got the really spoiled fruit.

>this dude was literally forced to reach into his pocket so the officer had a chance to shoot him
Did you read the whole story? That's not what happened.

Cops are trash and I believe this story 100% and think niggers are garbage tier too. Seriously, I can be racist as fuck and think cops are circumcised jew slaves. Some are good, I mean, the idea is noble. The actual practice of American policing is dehumanizing and slave master tier. The blue/black lives matter dichotomy is a psyop.