STEFAN HALPER WAS THE SPY
>STEFAN HALPER WAS THE SPY
STEFAN HALPER WAS THE SPY
>STEFAN HALPER WAS THE SPY
dailycaller.com/2018/05/17/halper-trump-page-papadopoulos/

Attached: Clipboard.png (613x567, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ChuckRossDC/status/997133976660684801
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/05/17/its-coming-doj-inspector-general-has-finished-his-report-on-hillary-clinton-n2481574
nytimes.com/2017/04/06/us/trump-russia-cia-john-brennan.html
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/05/15/rand_paul_i_want_to_know_what_haspel_knows_about_the_surveillance_of_the_trump_campaign_if_cia_was_involved.html
realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/05/14/2_colleagues_contradict_brennan_on_use_of_dossier.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/ChuckRossDC/status/997133976660684801

BUMP

CIA basically controls the world don't they?

Attached: 1524924210464.png (758x631, 187K)

First US publisher to confirm Halper is (one of) the name(s) Rosenstein and Wray were trying to not hand over to Nunes part of his document requests

Attached: great to see.jpg (1250x945, 157K)

Considering how far back this guy goes (Nixon admin) you're sadly probably closer to right than wrong

>Excerpt from Roger Stone "THE BUSH CRIME FAMILY"

Attached: DcycSf3XUAANcRL.jpg (1199x590, 145K)

Ok cool so what happens next

First will be this. Now in draft under review
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/05/17/its-coming-doj-inspector-general-has-finished-his-report-on-hillary-clinton-n2481574

"cool"?
"ok"?

Attached: Kojak5_pic.jpg (907x679, 52K)

Also, Mullah Brennen was un-inroncially outed by the NYTimes for lying to the public and under oath.
>nytimes.com/2017/04/06/us/trump-russia-cia-john-brennan.html

No, but theres about 1,000 people who control everything that's going on in the world.

and Americans are the last whites with guns that won't end with mass immigration genocide. The Aussies might make it in 100 years because Asians are low test, non-aggressive pussies, but by then they'll just send cargo ships full of africans everywhere.

Attached: 1111111.gif (1080x1027, 3.02M)

"Rand Paul: I Want To Know What Haspel Knows About The Surveillance Of The Trump Campaign, If CIA Was Involved"
>realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/05/15/rand_paul_i_want_to_know_what_haspel_knows_about_the_surveillance_of_the_trump_campaign_if_cia_was_involved.html

"Two Colleagues Contradict Brennan's Denial of Reliance on Dossier"
>realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/05/14/2_colleagues_contradict_brennan_on_use_of_dossier.html

A lot of this info derives from Sara Carter reporting and sources from months prior.

Glow in day Halper was working for Mullah Brennon for the CIA.

He's been freaking out and virtue signaling for months on Twitter, he knows what's coming. IG Report is going to dox him.

Attached: Mullah Brennan.png (624x564, 121K)

No wonder the left's handlers are currently so busy inciting them into a frothing chimpout by blatantly misrepresenting something he said again.

Attached: 1526570642449.jpg (1844x800, 390K)

...Build a new CIA building with no columns...Trump

Attached: Treason.png (623x582, 132K)

Truly despicable and they all know this other real news is out there but like lap dogs just keep reading the prompters

Pre-distraction lie before Friday's revelation.

Maybe he just meant actual physical columns.

Maybe user, maybe

>maybe

Attached: smugtrump.jpg (2935x1957, 1.47M)

Hard projecting with that kakistocracy comment

bump

who? i lost track when the president's son-in-law was angry at the fat guy from jersey. something about revenge for his dad or something I dunno

This should help a little. It's at least who the thread is discussing

Attached: 1526169835610.jpg (1043x2460, 1.11M)

>Ebin rebuttal. Enjoy your short Summer, Finn.

Attached: FinnishTier.png (1024x683, 69K)

that would be great shitian interfering in our elections

great shitian, like their teeth, you never know how rotten they really are until it's ShowTime.

Yep thanks to our guns we aren’t controlled by Israelis.

Trips of truth. Brennan basically admitting he's a deep state soldier. No sympathy for this faggot when it's his turn at the rope

Wow... Nixon really didn't do anything wrong.. These faggots actually think they are going to do the same to Trump

>another glow in the dark nigger behind all of the "Russia" (((evidence)))

God please, send your cleansing flames upon this earth and wash us all away.

I hope he hangs. And i hope the executioner measure the rope wrong do he has to hamg there for an hour before he dies. This prick deserves no mercy. What kind of American Irishman converts to islam? With no further evidemce, thats enough for me to hang him

That OIG report has been hyped to high hell. It better cause everything to start or I will lose hope in all this shit. Nothing seems to happen even though there is so much evidence of spooks working to undermine Trump.

Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Anthony McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Loretta Lynch, Samantha Powers, John Brennan, James Clapper, Susan Rice, Carter Page, Sally Yates...etc -

All played a role in numerous crimes that are not limited to illegal unmasking, spying, wiretapping, computer espionage, US election meddling, embedded spies, illegal leaks, compromising news media, phony dossier, false FISA warrants, working with foreign government, constructed false evidence, conspiracy. All roads lead to Barry Soetoro's counterintelligence coup plot against a campaign and elected sitting President.

"The defense secretary [Ash Carter] and director of national intelligence James [Clapper] have asked President Barack Obama to replace the head of the National Security Agency, Admiral Michael Rogers"

"In a move apparently unprecedented for a military officer, Rogers, without notifying superiors, traveled to New York to meet with Trump on Thursday at Trump Tower. That caused consternation at senior levels of the administration, according to the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal personnel matters."

Attached: Mike Rogers.jpg (800x450, 40K)

This entire scandal involves levels of projection that shouldn't even be possible

Attached: 1499906765600.png (681x567, 434K)

This nigga had to testify to Congress as to why the CIA hacked their computers during a critical intelligence hearing.

What the fuck is he getting on about, he's a known in-house traitor & he thinks it's funny

>DELET

Attached: feinstein_tactical_reload.jpg (215x299, 75K)

Reminder to all, JFK was assassinated by George Bush Sr. His reward for this was eventual director of the glow in the dark agency and then president. That is the scope of the swamp. I've been waiting my whole life for this timeline. Praise Trump!

My fear is it's going to be one of the greatest demoralization plays they've done yet.

Any relation to Cambridge analytica?

Attached: 9756cef4b34b69d9363ce2afeede057f.jpg (546x728, 58K)

Which is why, I believe, JFK Jr named his magazine "George."

Attached: 19631115.jpg (615x384, 84K)

Sara Carter was asked if Obama appointee IG Horowitz can be trusted. She claimed yes.

We shall all see.

Attached: IG.png (200x277, 61K)

Bump

Checked
Yea, Horowitz hated Holder, Lynch, and Yates because they stone walled him at every turn. This is going to be some spicy payback

>kekistocracy

Attached: 1524458711058.gif (200x200, 859K)