Political centrists have the highest mean IQ

>political centrists have the highest mean IQ
>people who don't have a political affiliation have the lowest IQ
>people on the far side of the spectrum (far left or far right) are near the bottom
>in the UK, the Liberal Democrats have the highest IQ voter-base (107.55), then the Conservatives (103), then Labour (102)

Seems like more intelligent people flock to political centrism

>source: lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/political-orientations-intelligence-and-education.pdf

Attached: Capture.png (964x204, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

milesresearch.com/tns/summary.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Centrism is a form of cowardice, the intelligent usually understand self preservation.

Center-Right****

>form of cowardice

how? political centrism is the only rational position to hold: take the best of both sides and ditch the partisanship

140 IQ fascist ethnonationalist reporting in

>education is a proxy for intelligence
>IQ is a proxy for intelligence
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

limiting yourself to one side of the false dichotomy can also be self-preserving if you think the other side is out to get you

Centrism is just the unprincipled averaging of whichever positions are currently in the poles of the spectrum. Someone who was neither a Strasserist nor a Hitlerist (just take a little bit of both...) was a Centrist.
It should really be called "Status Quoism". Don't worry, you'll go Nazi as soon as everyone else does.

They actually are. Centrism is not an actual position, it's only a reflection of weak political engagement from high IQ people who are mostly in highly technical fields.

Just pick one already

Fucking duh, do you think you’ll advance you’re career if you’re an open Nazi? No, you tell people you’re a centrist.

>hurrr why are smart people centrists

Stupid fuck, it’s because they know how to get ahead in life and many of them don’t have firm principles. If a fascist regime were in power, and being a fascist was a prerequisite to becoming rich and powerful, magically, the smart and successful would be fascists.

There is no such thing as centre

t.duginist crypto space bolshevik

>If you don't buy into the sensationalistic garbage on both extreme ends of the political spectrum, you don't have firm principles.

lol no, you can have very firm principles, you just don't have to ally yourself with the 'left-wing' or 'right wing'. take the best of both sides, and ditch the partisanship.

>the smart and successful would be fascists

did you not read the paper i linked in the OP? it talked about how smart people were fleeing extremist states like Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia

Attached: Capture.png (676x392, 135K)

>Centrism meme
Time to pull out the old Moldbug.

>Moderation is not an ideology. It is not an opinion. It is not a thought. It is an absence of thought. If you believe the status quo of 2007 is basically righteous, then you should believe the same thing if a time machine transported you to Vienna in 1907. But if you went around Vienna in 1907 saying that there should be a European Union, that Africans and Arabs should rule their own countries and even colonize Europe, that any form of government except parliamentary democracy is evil, that paper money is good for business, that all doctors should work for the State, etc, etc - well, you could probably find people who agreed with you. They wouldn't call themselves "moderates," and nor would anyone else.

>No, if you were a moderate in Vienna in 1907, you thought Franz Josef I was the greatest thing since sliced bread. So which is it? Hapsburgs, or Eurocrats? Pretty hard to split the difference on that one.

>In other words, the problem with moderation is that the "center" is not fixed. It moves. And since it moves, and people being people, people will try to move it. This creates an incentive for violence - something we formalists try to avoid. More on this in a bit.

MOLDBUG IS MY GOD. READ MOLDBUGGGGGGGGG

The smartest of the smart are mostly libertarian.
milesresearch.com/tns/summary.htm

>implying that the bourgeois parties cover any appreciable portion of the political spectrum let alone are opposing extremes, rather than simply being different forms of right-authoritarianism

When I say centrist I mean people who usually have values of personal freedom, democracy, equality under the law, equality of opportunity, etc.

Centrists are people who have their own values, don't buy into the extremist ideas of the right wing which want to eradicate Jews and establish an ethnostate and the left wing which want to eradicate income inequality and establish a communist regime. I mean classical liberals who are unopposed to change and will vote either way.

Those are liberals, kid. Liberalism is right-authoritarian.
Be proud and own your submission to authority like a good little subject, then kill yourself.

i didn't even mention political parties in my comment.

Yeah but the term 'liberal' has a lot of different meanings these days. Classical liberalism is probably the better way of putting it

Centeristism is retarded

Attached: 1525636636943m.jpg (1024x683, 116K)

Centrists: built western democracy, built free societies, built the greatest civilisations which treat people justly

Womanposting

You can be a centrist and still a race realist white nationalist

There's a lot more to politics than race

based favela monkey

>personal freedom, democracy, equality under the law, equality of opportunity
Those values currently exist on the right and are hollow words on the left. So if you were here in america you would feel the need to moreso align yourself with the right.

>eradicate Jews and establish an ethnostate
Those are reactions to the feelings of being wronged and wanting to return favor to those who greatly disrupted western society. Ethnostate is logical, multiculti is an ideal utopia, the values you praise are western white male values. The more you introduce more people of differing races, the increased odds you slowly evaporate the beliefs that once propped up great nations. It's a nice gesture to have the desire to take in everyone as an equal, but race-culture are genetically intertwined. I would much rather not shit in my house trying to virtue signal because I wanted to host a societal experiment and undoing is incredibly difficult.

You mentioned "extremes" of the political spectrum, as if they were sensationalistic and not principled, whereas the sensationalism comes entirely from parties. You didn't mention it, but you strongly implied it.

There are, but none of them are validly liberal save the original "classical" one.

>implying the left isn't actually soft-right
>implying equality of opportunity isn't a right-wing value

Holy shit, shut the fuck up with this stupid rhetoric. I always see fucking asstrumpets like you wailing like a child with your "B-BUT people who don't align themselves with a political side are wrong!" opinion, and it fucking sucks. Get a life already, kiddo. Centrists are just better people because we choose to analyze everything as it comes, unlike stupid aligned-fags who just join a team and gobble up everything their stupid political team feeds them.

>equality of opportunity
The funny thing about how the left disrupts what is now for the most part equality if you have the merit/competence. Is that they operate on boogeymen, strawman, emotions and trying to due their equality bullshit it almost always tips the scales of equality, where the perceived advantageous person is now the disadvantaged.

Assess yourself based on your limited vocabulary and dimwitted meme-based expression. You don't seem worthy to converse with after going through what read like a post made by a teenager.

>implying meritocracy isn't a joke that reliably evolves into aristocracy
You fail to look at the bigger picture, of who decides who decides. Good goy.

Well, would you look at that? I did "nazi" that coming.

Attached: 1524111771910.png (1375x729, 88K)

>implying the bourgeois aristocratic right is in any way "left"

>implying that centrism is non-alignment rather than dual alignment
If you were really analytical, you wouldn't buy that the two right-authoritarian parties represent "extremes", let alone opposing ones.

In a true free market where the aim is to create value, this is factual. The issue is when you have an overwhelming number of businesses no longer focused on value, some companies now have an egregious burnrate before they need to correct. But I agree, you do need to call out the bad actors in a system, then as a collective try to weed them out in various forms.

Saved and checked and sensibly chuckled

Liberals are all retarded and delusional idealists. The world they seek cannot exist due to simple human nature. They deny reality because reality proves them wrong.

>muh averages

People with an higher IQ than average tend to go to leftist indoctrination centers aka colleges. Only a minority of them are wise enough to not be influenced by it.

Jews make all the efforts they can to brainwash the intelligentsia because high IQ fascists is the greatest thing they fear

A market is nothing more than a system of rules. If businesses are no longer focused on delivering value, it's because absentee ownership isn't served by delivering value, but by diverting it. Businesses that deliver value only do so because they are within reach of people who can take a pitchfork to them if they don't.
The fact still remains that meritocracy is nothing more than a circle jerk: merit is inevitably defined as those who are like the meritorious.
>perceived advantages
It has been observed that people and groups are advantaged or not along multiple axes, and that the lived experience of that advantage or disadvantage depends on those other axes, *and not necessarily cumulatively*. This, not the Oppression Olympics, is the point of intersectionality. In misjudging one's mode of dress, white women worry about sending the wrong message and white men worry about getting fired. Poor white men suffer in their lived experiences from the *perception* of white men's privilege more than poor black men.
Bourgeois liberalism still isn't "left" in any factual way, no matter how much both parties wish they were.

Attached: 1524763654619.jpg (900x1024, 245K)

Centrists are usually just pussies who don't have opinions of their own.
Life is often grey, but sometimes it actually is black and white.
Centrists are unable to identify those cases and choose a side, because they're afraid.

That's unaffiliated
Centrism is more along the lines of "Well some things need changing, but the modern left is changing the wrong things."

>the family is the foundation of the state
aka >you should be forced by the state to fund government marriage that excludes gays

>the health of the populace is the most important,
aka >you should be forced by the state to fund government sponsored health care

>currency should be backed by the labor of the people
aka >you should be forced by the state to use central bank notes as legal tender (NOW WITH LABOR BACKING!TM)

>you should not be forced to have your labor handed over to international interests
aka >you should be forced by the state to give some of what you earn to the government

>Any peace that would make your people a victim is not worth having
aka >You should be forced by the state to fund the military-industrial complex in the name of patriotism

Attached: IMG_4967.jpg (1497x1964, 566K)

This

fpworstp

This.

Centrists aren't without their own convictions, they simply understand their opposition and can see the merit even if they vehemently disagree.

For example I loathe the destruction of Nations, identity, history, and culture as well as the general absurdities and disrespect that comes from the mass migration, race mixing etc.

However I understand that this is being done because if you can eliminate the differences between people they will not have the them versus us dichotomy to drive conflict.

I still find it reprehensible. However I will lie through my teeth to liberals and the like until at the very least we have an organized front to oppose them with. Self preservation and all that (though I'm starting to care less each day).

We are the people who were the quiet Trump supporters. The ones no one suspected.

>they simply understand their opposition and can see the merit even if they vehemently disagree.
Uh, no, that's not exclusive to centrists. Perhaps you're thinking of non-partisans. Centrism is an actual ideology to which one can subscribe. Amerijews like to pretend non-partisans are simply those who don't choose either of the right-authoritarian corporate teams, in order to discourage anyone from straying outside the reservation, so it's no surprise you made this common error.

It's the partisan system:
While the XTREME FAGS kill their nations with treating politics like sports and picking primitive teams.

>Centrists have looked Beyond that, into a realization certain things from the right and left are wrong and pixking to be free and choose the leaders they actually agree with. Not conditioned to pick them based on family.